Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got out her camera and we looked for a place to take a photograph.

"Don't include my face or anything that can be identified by anyone at work," I instructed.

"Can you cock or butt be identified by anyone at work?" she inquired.

I responded by sticking out my tongue.

"Yes, please," she said as she accepted an invitation I did not know I had extended.

We took photos in a variety of positions, and we switched so that I could take some of her. It was her camera, but I felt comfortable she would delete any that were out of focus or poorly framed and send the rest to me.

We took a break from our photo shoot and each got a drink of water from the kitchen. We were hugging and laughing and ending up kissing while still standing.

I forgot to put my underwear back on when we went back to the couch and did not remember it until I felt her pussy rubbing against my erection while we kissed and caressed. I tried to stop so that I could recover the only bit of fabric that kept me from entering her, but our kissing put me back into a trance and I found myself surrendering to the experience.

She came from rubbing her clit against me, and I felt moisture running around my cock and balls. Maybe it was a good thing that my pants and underwear did not get soaked from that.

Because of my desire not to cheat on my wife, I was not going to take any action that would cause my cock to enter her pussy. It would have been so easy in that position to move just a little bit, thrust at the right time, and feel wet cunt around my cock. I refrained, although I would not have resisted had she slid onto me.

"Now your wife is going to wonder whose pussy you've been fucking," she warned.

While we rested with her still straddling me, I confessed, "I almost ended up inside you. It took all my will power to stay still."

"I wish you had," she confessed. "I know that you don't want to cheat on your wife, but it took all my will power not to slide your cock into me."

Wow. Most guys have trouble getting laid. We were making great efforts to avoid getting laid.

After relaxing for some time, and gentling kissing and petting each other in what I thought was after play, she got up and said, "Let's open your present."

She brought a box from the bedroom, and I did the same thing she did not mine. I heard a slight rattle, and there was some movement inside the box, but I could not guess its contents. Finally I opened it. It was a sex toy that looked like a dildo, but with a cock ring at the base.

"Why do I need a dildo?" I asked.

"I want you to own it, but for me to keep it and play with it," she explained. "When I use it, I can pretend that your cock is inside me, and in a way it will be."

"Kinky," I said.

"There's more," she continued. "One of the purity list items is to give or receive sex with a strap-on. This cock ring slides over your cock, making it a strap-on dildo. We can both lose another point and you won't be cheating on your wife."

"And I would not be cheating because ..." I said and paused for her to complete the sentence.

"Because it will be the dildo in me, not your cock," she continued.

As she got some lubricant to use with it, she said, "There is one more thing. You can place it above your cock, or below your cock. If you enter me from behind, put it above your cock to enter my cunt, and below your cock to enter my ass. Your cock will touch me, but in a place that can't get into me. And if you decide to cheat on your wife and wear it the other way around, only you will know that it is your cock in me and not your dildo."

"If you had not already been spanked, I would need to be spanked again for coming up with all of these naughty ideas," I said.

"Thank you," she acknowledged. "I got pretty wet thinking about them."

She started to take the dildo and lubricant into the bedroom and I said, "I need to check my messages first. There may be a meeting that I need to attend today."

"OK," she responded. "I will be wet, ready, and waiting for you."

[I was undecided about how to end this story. As it is fiction, I decided to offer three possible endings. Here is the first.]

Someone from work had left a message about a problem. It was something other people could handle, but it would be easier for everyone if I handled it. There was also a message from my wife. She wanted to meet for lunch. I called the office to let them know when I would be in and that I would handle the problem. I also sent a text message to my wife and told her I could not meet for lunch. Then I followed Jazmin into the bedroom.

"Something came up at work," I told her. "I need to leave soon."

"Do you want to leave now?" she offered. "I'm happy that we have done as much as we have done. Do you need to shower before you go?"

"I will shower tonight at home," I said. "I'd like to stay as long as I can, but if I stay too long, I'm afraid that you will tempt me to do something I will regret later. But, we have time now if you want to play with the strap-on."

"Great," she responded. "I'm glad I can have that effect on you."

She put lubricant all over the business end of the dildo, and also the inside of the cock ring. Then she used her hand to apply lubricant to my erection.

"This will make it feel as if you were in me, even though you're not," she explained. "Besides, I can feel the lubricant. It needs to be on the dildo, and without lubricant on your cock, I will know if you decide to cheat."

She smiled while she said that. She was not an evil temptress, but she was certainly a temptress.

I slid my cock through the cock ring so that the dildo was above my cock. Jazmin bent over the bed and presented her ass towards me. The temptation was strong, but I resolved that I would not cheat. Even though only I would know, I would still feel guilty. I put the dildo at her entrance and slid in. She responded with a grunt and a moan. Then we started moving together. She obviously enjoyed the penetration, and I had the teasing sensation of feeling her thighs rubbing against my shaft.

We played like this for some time, and then she asked me to pull out. I thought she wanted to stop. Instead of stopping, she took the lubricant and rubbed it around her anal opening.

Pointing to the dildo, she said, "Flip that around and stick it in my alternate entrance."

Feeling more than a bit naughty, I slid the dildo into her alternate entrance and let my cock rub against her labia. With the lubricant, it almost felt as though I were in her, and it made me want to be in her. Using all of my will power, I stopped, pulled out, and moved the dildo to the underside of my cock so there would be no risk of me accidently sliding my cock into her. I slid the dildo back into her and as we fucked, I could see my cock pushing against her ass cheeks. A part of me wanted to watch it slide in and out of Jazmin.

When we stopped, we washed off the toy and cleaned up with wash cloths. I really would need a shower before I saw my wife, if only because Jazmin's scent was all over me now. No jury would find me not guilty, even though I felt I was.

Sometime around lunch, I dressed and gave Jazmin one last long birthday kiss before leaving. I felt a sense of emptiness and loss as I left. I would have loved to do more, and also I would have hated the consequences of doing more.

After leaving the resort, I spent an hour at the office fixing a problem that would only get bigger if I waited, and then went home to take a run, shower, and wait for my wife to come home. I released all my pent up sexual tension in my wife that evening. Although she certainly enjoyed it, she probably wondered why I was so horny that day.

[Here is the second]

Someone from work had left a message about a problem. It was something other people could handle, but it would be easier for everyone if I handled it. There was also a message from my wife. I called the office to give them instructions on how to resolve the problem. I also responded to my wife. Then I followed Jazmin into the bedroom.

The way was clear for me to spend the rest of the day with Jazmin, at least until the time that I usually got home from work. I had decided to allow things to go where they may, although there would certainly be a price to be paid at some point.

"My day is free," I announced as I entered the bedroom, "at least until six."

"I'm glad that you were able to come by this morning," she said. "Would you like to spend the rest of the day with me?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Great," she responded.

She put lubricant all over the business end of the dildo, and also the inside of the cock ring. Then she used her hand to apply lubricant to my erection.

"This will make it feel as if you were in me, even though you're not," she explained. "Besides, I can feel the lubricant. It needs to be on the dildo, and without lubricant on your cock, I will know if you decide to cheat."

She smiled while she said that. She was not an evil temptress, but she was certainly a temptress.

I slid my cock through the cock ring so that the dildo would be above my cock. Jazmin bent over the bed and presented her ass towards me. The temptation was strong, and I decided to go with the flow. I moved the dildo so that it was below my cock, put my cock at her entrance and slid in. She responded with a grunt and a moan. Then we started moving together. She obviously enjoyed the penetration, and I loved the feel of her wetness sliding against me.

"Fuck me, Andrew," she said with passion. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I thrust harder and could feel her inner muscles clenching against me. If I came in her, there would be evidence of my presence and she would know it was not the dildo giving her so much pleasure.

We played like this for some time, and then she asked me to pull out. I thought she wanted to stop. Hastily I turned the dildo around so that it would look like the dildo had been fucking her. Instead of stopping, she took the lubricant and rubbed it around her anal opening.

Pointing to the dildo, she said, "Flip that around and stick it in my alternate entrance."

Feeling more than a bit naughty, I slid the dildo into her alternate entrance and let my cock rub against her labia. With the lubricant, it almost felt as though I were in her, and it made me want to be in her. As we were thrusting, I could not be sure if my cock was in her, or just rubbing against her. Then she came, and the powerful contractions of her inner muscles left me with no doubt about the location of my pleasure rod.

I do not know why I lasted so long, but I did. Perhaps it was because I had cum only that morning.

When we stopped, we washed the toy and cleaned up with wash cloths. Then we cuddled in bed. It was nice to feel her bare skin against mine. She fell asleep in my arms, and shortly afterwards, so did I.

I woke to her sucking my cock. Kissing can sometimes put me into a trance, but having my cock sucked will almost always do it. I was sliding quickly between sleep and trance with no chance to speak or do anything between the two.

When I started to come out of trance, Jazmin was on top of me.

"We're fucking," I observed.

"Bright boy," she responded.

"What happened to not pressuring me to cheat?" I asked.

"You opened that door and pushed your cock in me. It's not like this is the first time your cock has been in me," she replied.

"So, you knew it wasn't the dildo in you?" I asked.

"From the very first second," she answered.

About then, I was overcome with pleasure and all I could say was, "Fuck me, Jazzy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

And we did for the rest of the morning and afternoon.

[Here is the third]

"Well?" my wife asked when I called.

"You were right," I admit. "I can't resist her."

"Want a hall pass?" my wife offered.

"Yes," I responded.

"Willing to pay my price?" she continued.

I thought about the weekend of being her slave that this would cost me. It was a high price to pay as I seldom acquiesced to things I did not want to do.

"Yes," I acquiesced.

"You have it," my wife stated. "Have fun. Tell me everything tonight."

"Love you," I assure my wife.

"Love you, too," she assures me.

[This ending now loops to the second ending, but this time, Andrew had permission to play. No cheating occurred.]

12