Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers

As they settled in, he brought up dinner.

"There's a cool little beach bar. It's a short walk away."

"Yeah?"

"Hungry?"

"I am."

"Good."

Getting her out of the room and over to some drinks and something to eat was a relief for him. They had needed to get out of the room. The resort room was spacious, but the two of them alone there made it seem close-in and intense. He wanted her to have a respite from that.

The beach bar was outside. A cool breeze brought saltiness to them. He loved it. It looked like she did, too.

They talked about how lovely and picturesque everything was, as they looked over their menus. He was wanting to get started drinking right away. He wondered if she would hold back. It would be a real indication of how comfortable she was after all.

Patty liked her white wine, he knew. But he could only remember a couple of times he'd ever really seen her buzzed. He tried to remember other trips they had been on, but drew a blank about her drinking.

"What can I get you guys to drink?"

The server was a young, attractive blonde, who was beaming at Billy. He liked the attention from her, and he was glad he wouldn't have to pull out his fake ID for one more venture.

"Hi. We're pretty thirsty. What's good?" He couldn't help flashing a warm smile back at the coed. She was definitely hot.

"People love our Margaritas. They're the best."

Billy looked over at Patty. She looked uncertain. She shrugged. "Why not."

He looked back at the server. "Two of those."

"Cool. My name is Angie if you need anything."

Angie took a long look at Billy before walking off. When Billy looked back at Patty, she sat chuckling and shaking her head. He laughed back.

"What?" He tried to act perplexed.

"Ha! You work fast."

"Huh?"

She laughed and poked a finger at his arm. "We just got here, and you're in with the server already. That's impressive, Billy."

"Nah, she's just priming me for a tip. That's all."

Patty was shaking her head. "Right."

"I like seeing you jealous." He stared to her, as she shot a puzzled look back at him.

"Jealous? Is that how I seem? I'm not jealous." She tried not to act defensive, but she was caught up in checking herself.

The drinks appeared quickly. They also ordered some chilled peel and eat shrimp. Angie focused on Billy again, making them both burst with laughter as soon as she left their table again.

"Well, well. My Billy has got a way with women, I see." Patty said it proudly.

"You sound surprised."

"I shouldn't be." He noted her voice sounded a bit lower.

Her look was contemplative, and his was just confident.

"What a young man you've developed into."

He leaned her way. "I think I've surprised you today." His voice was deep and direct. His moving closer to her gave it an intimacy.

When she leaned towards him too, he was happily surprised back as well. He hoped he didn't show it, but he was. He listened to her next words cooed to him, and relished them.

"I better be careful with you, hadn't I?"

She held still with her face just inches from his own. It was bold coming from her, and he liked it so much he couldn't help growing flustered.

His excitement registered with her from the acknowledgment in her eyes, but she didn't withdraw or let up on him. She had him on the spot.

"Um, what do you mean?" His voice now sounded thin.

"Oh, I think you know." She grinned knowingly.

His head slowly went from side to side. They both took long gulps from their drinks.

"I'm just picking up on a vibe. That's all." His words didn't sound at all certain.

She stirred her drink. Glancing down at it, she seemed to adore he was so entranced with her. She remarked a dig that might puncture their mood.

"I notice you haven't called me 'Mom' this whole trip."

He felt his face blush red.

He gazed deeply into her eyes that didn't move from his own. They could both see him swallow hard at her directness. He wondered though what she would say to his next question.

"So, how does that make you feel?"

She froze at first. He thought he saw her tremble slightly. He had hit a spot, he decided.

"I'm not sure." Her voice was now soft. Clearly honest. "Very different."

He smiled broadly, and at once he knew he had come across too smugly. He reached and stroked her arm. She put a hand on his. Their contact broke off as Angie's words sounded out.

"Here's your shrimp!" Angie appeared to take some glee at her timing. Billy didn't like it, but Patty seemed relieved.

...

5. Sorting out her feelings.

Her emotions swirled.

For the rest of dinner, they bantered about his turning twenty-one. The mood was lighter than when they had talked about changes between them, and she was very glad about that.

He stunned her yet again with the server though. As they wrapped up dinner with the server, Patty had cajoled the server into giving Billy her phone number. Patty had told her they were celebrating Billy's birthday, and that Angie would have to join them the next night.

Angie hadn't hesitated to give Billy a slip of paper with her number on it. Billy and Patty then went to the walkway by the ocean, and he talked about how happy he was that Patty was there with him that weekend.

Patty tried to shift their focus, and said they should come and get Angie Saturday night. Billy simply said 'no'. He took out the slip of paper Angie had given him and he tore it into pieces. He flailed it into the wind, and the pieces scattered. They both couldn't help but laugh.

A rush of surprise moved her, and if he intended flattery, then it worked. It was like he chose being with her over the young coed. The idea delighted her.

Then, he turned to her and hugged her. She squeezed him back. She liked how they felt. When he pulled back, he only waited a second, and then he moved his face to hers. Shocked, she flinched and withdrew from him.

He pulled her hand to where she came back close to him. His other hand cupped her cheek, and this time she didn't turn away. She took his soft kiss to her lips and savored it. When they had been embraced for a moment, his lips opened hers and his tongue was there. Her mouth pressed to his and both kissed.

She broke away, but only after several seconds.

"We can't be doing that. Anything like that."

She abruptly led them back to the room where they readied for bed. She reflected on their kiss as she went into the bathroom to change for bed.'How have I let it get to this?' She stripped her clothes and looked at her shorts and tee she was going to sleep in. 'And now I'm getting into the same bed with him? This is a bad, bad idea.'

She inhaled deeply and opened the door from the bathroom. She would tell him that one of them needed to get a roll away bed. Once she stepped into the room, she paused. It was dark, and he was already in bed. She paused and decided to just turn in, too. Maybe, an awkward situation had been averted. Tomorrow, she would have to talk with him.

She eased into the big bed. She immediately turned onto her side, facing the huge window and away from Billy. The bed was soft and very comfortable. She tugged a sheet up to her shoulders. Her breathing slowed for the first time all night.

In the quiet of the room, she watched the surf outside, but could still see her silhouette in the bed. 'What is happening here?' She was well aware she had to put the brakes on their growing affection, but there was a current in her that stirred her.

When he had kissed her, a lightness had washed over her. She experienced the sensuousness of his mouth, but the effects had traveled her whole body. Her mind fixed on what she had felt deeply. As soon as she did, the sensation was back.

'I must be crazy'. How in the world was she responding to him the way she was? Even worse, it had returned. She even thought of slipping back into the bathroom to remedy her state.

Then, his hand came to her shoulder. It was slight at first. Just a touch to where his fingers met her shirt at her mid shoulder. She didn't speak. She found herself uncertain what she wanted to say.

His hand then expanded and it was flat on her shoulder. It was gentle but it was now firm. A thought told her to tell him not to, but she didn't speak.

His hand started gripping her muscle and then releasing it. There were three or four squeezes, and then it moved in a circle. His large palm massaged the entire right shoulder blade that was in front of him. She felt tension release from her back.

'What am I thinking, letting this happen?'

His rubbing on her shoulder, spread to her back, and the effect was to draw the sheet further down. His hand was firm and kneaded at her. Her body absorbed his strong touch.

It impressed her as some of the most sensual and loving caressing she had experienced in a long time. She realized she didn't want it to stop.

'Is this what I want? I can't believe I feel so caught up in this.' Her entire body was buzzing with a tingling she adored. Part of her still resisted, but her aching was too intense.

In a long, slow move, her arms went above her head, while her torso tilted downward onto her stomach. Her face was set into the nook of her left elbow, and her right arm stayed on the bed and over her head, too.

She was flat on her stomach, and the sheet was at her waist. Both his hands now pressed her mid back, and he braced on them to sit up. The pressure on her back kept up, and he went to bringing his hands upward and then sturdily back down.

The full strokes on her back alternated with occasional squeezes to her shoulders, and her body was like putty. Her breathing went ragged.

There was movement on the bed, but his hands didn't leave her back. She did feel the sheet go lower.

A couple of more slow strokes down her back, and she was completely relaxed and flat onto the bed. Her entire body was stimulated.

Several thoughts danced in her mind. The tender kiss earlier outside, the remembrance that she hadn't been this turned on since Brad, and the certainty that she could explode with ecstasy at any moment.

His hands went over her back and onto her glutes, and she instantly responded. No hesitation at all. Only total instinct and reaction. Her hips lifted off the bed. She hovered there.

Just as she hadn't hesitated, she picked up that he didn't either. His right hand curved right between her cheeks and then his hand palmed her crotch. Her head shot upward off the bed. Looking forward towards the head of the bed, she grunted.

His hand pressed and then rubbed, and she was moving with it. Her hips desperately needed the feel of his hand, and she pushed at it. He toyed with her and let it go inside a thigh, and when she wiggled urgently, his hand came back.

His hand worked inside the leg of the shorts, and it drug up over bare skin. Her head bobbed with recognition. His hand was in her shorts. The next sensation was his fingers on her wet lips between her legs.

Two of his fingers slid over her clit, and she lost it. Her body shook violently and she screamed out from her throat. His hand held her flat between her legs and then he reached under her. In a blur, she felt his second hand get to her clit to rub, and the first then centered at her lips. In an instant, two fingers entered her, and she shouted out another scream.

He held her in place and flicked his fingers while she writhed uncontrollably. More yelps came as she kept shaking and spasming. Several moments passed.

As she started catching her breath, he let her ease back onto her stomach. Waves of pleasure still rolled her, as dizziness clouded her. She knew she had never come that hard. She heard herself panting.

Patty gradually turned over onto her back, and at the same time, Billy was turning onto his side where he was facing away from her. She was still trying to orient herself, when he reached behind his back. His hand found her wrist and pulled, bringing her up against his back. She was reeling, and the notion of spooning him was fine by her.

His hand didn't let go of hers, but rather brought it around him. She propped against his back, and the daze from her orgasm left her very compliant.

His hand kept on hers, and brought it against bare skin she took for his lower stomach. She detected the light smattering of hair there. Her hand, held in his, started descending. She stopped him at first, but he tugged at it. When it moved further, it was tracing over thin cotton at his waist. It kept going further.

Her fingertips dragged over the front of his boxers to where they opened. She first noticed the prickly short pubic hair and she winced.

He wrapped her hand around the base of him, and she mashed her face into his bare back. She couldn't believe her hand was on him. She damn sure couldn't believe how open she had to make her hand once it was there. He was making her grip him, and her fingers barely touched together around him.

Despite not wanting to, her mind did a comparison. There had been only a few lovers, so the comparison was limited. She couldn't think of any man she had been with who had this kind of girth there. She just couldn't.

His hand closed more to keep hers to him, and then it moved. He pulled her hand up along him. He was very smooth but very hard. Their hands went further than she would have thought, and she gulped at what this no doubt meant. He stopped them when they reached the crown of his head, and then he was pulling them back down again. He pulsed in her palm, and she could hear him groaning already.

She held her eyes shut tight at the realization of what he had her doing. The wantonness of it piqued her. Once more, she felt herself react between her legs.

"Oh, Billy," her voice was raspy.

A couple of up and down strokes had him rocking against her. He sounded out a low, continuous groan, and it struck her that he was as lost in his exhilaration as she had been just earlier. This spurred her on.

Her words were in a half whisper from behind him. "Let go."

His hand fell away from hers, and hers stayed clasped to him. Her fist kept its steady effort up and down as if she were taking her time milking him.

The skin had a satin-like texture and moved in her hand. She marveled at him. He was already close.

"Yeah, yeah." She liked encouraging him.

His body straightened and he choked an 'oh, oh'.

Her hand kept going, and he jerked in her hand. He was spurting over and over, and a milky wetness coated her fingers. It continued erupting and she maintained her pace. She was determined to finish him completely. He convulsed and grunted even harder. Eventually, he put his hand on hers to stop.

They remained in place as he tried to compose himself, and the thickness in her hand was very imposing to her still. 'Unreal'.

When his breathing was back closer to normal, she untangled from him. She kept her hand a little aloft as she went into the bathroom. She turned on the faucet with her unaffected right hand, and focused her attention to her left hand.

It lifted closer to her face so she could examine it. Her fingers and her palm was coated with the glaze of his semen. Her index finger and thumb rolled over each other and the slickness tantalized her.

Curiosity took her and she brought the hand closer to her nose. The saltiness was strong and pungent. This close, his cream looked even shinier.

Her hand stayed close and she batted her eyes several times. 'No, no. Don't go there. You absolutely cannot do that.' Earlier in her life, she would have indulged her curiosity. Was that spirit returning? She pushed her hand down to the sink, and it drifted under the water.

She clicked some soap and wrung out his seed from her skin, as she lowered her head and searched herself for how this happened. A warmth filed her, even though her mind scolded her. No, she shouldn't have let this happen. That was her mind talking. In her heart and even lower inside, the expressions were different.

Looking back over the day, she had to admit to how she was drawn to him. He was more a mature, young man than her image of him used to be, and all day long, they had both had grown closer. Tomorrow she might feel otherwise, but right then she liked how he was so attracted to her. He had made his interest apparent.

And, her lips curled with a last thought as she emerged from the bathroom. The truth was she was happy he had acted on it. She shook her head in disbelief with herself.

She clicked the light and stepped lightly to the bed. Tomorrow, she would act more responsibly alright. But tonight, she would snuggle over and stay close to Billy.

...

6. Saturday morning and reality is back.

He could barely open his eyes at first Saturday morning. The hangover from the night before caused a haze. He squinted and saw her across the room.

"Happy birthday, Billy."

'Good, at least she's smiling', he told himself.

The vague memory formed more and more, and his boxers grew as it did. Had they really done that? He saw her drift about the room in her work out clothes. She was about to leave.

"Hey." His voice was strained. "I should go, too."

He sat up, and she came around to his side of the bed.

"Catch up with me over there. I'm going on ahead." She gave a quick smile and pecked his cheek.

"You alright?" He couldn't help sounding worried.

"Oh yeah, sure." She nodded reassuringly as she backed to the door. She paused and then returned to the bedside.

She bent to him and looked to his eyes, caring.

"Everything's alright. We just can't let something like that happen again. That's all." She patted his bare, exposed chest. "Just so you know. ...I'm not saying I regret it. We shared it. It stays between us. But, no more. We just can't."

She started backing to the door, and he stammered out to her.

"Wait. Don't say that." He pulled himself up, but she went out the door. He grimaced and looked around for shorts and a t-shirt. He needed that work out.

It only took minutes and he was out the door. He refused to accept what she was saying. There was just no way he'd be able to stand it that night if they couldn't go further. No way.

He stumbled into the gym area, and she was on an elliptical machine. She saw him right off, and a big smile radiated on her face. He took a machine beside her.

Billy struggled with the cardio for a bit, and then left the machine. The effect of the previous night's alcohol weighed on him. Patty shot a dismissive glance his way, but he went on to the weights anyway.

He glimpsed back at her, and she was watching him head across the room. He liked finding her keeping up with him as he walked away. He took that as a positive.

She definitely looked appealing, even if she was hung over. She had her thick, brown hair pulled back, and her eyes were still piercing. Her body was certainly in good shape, as the black shorts and white tee attested.

Clearly, she took good care of herself. Billy thought this over as he whipped through a few sets of weights. He wanted to check how she was, and when he looked up to her, he was a little taken aback.

An older guy with salt and pepper hair had saddled right up next to her, and he seemed to be trying to get a conversation going. Patty barely acknowledged him, and then abruptly cut her cardio off.

She gave a brief polite smile to the guy, and then walked away. She came straight over to Billy, where he finished one more set of presses. She stood close to him.

"Hey." She held his look for an extended time.

"Everything alright?" Billy didn't want to sound jealous, but he was also going to be protective.

"Oh, yeah. Absolutely." Patty nodded. "He was just being nice."

"Okay. Only checking."

"Yeah?" She grinned mischievously at him.

"Yep."

She stretched her arms high over her head and gave a yawn, and the effect was to lift her chest distinctly. When her arms came back down, he noticed two pointy spots at her chest, and the damp t-shirt clung to her.

jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers