Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers

When he looked back to her eyes, it was apparent she had caught his surveying her pointy chest. He expected she would fold her arms. Instead, her hands went to her hips. She just let him stare. He did gaze once more.

He looked back up and she was giving a small shake of her head.

"Want to grab a sandwich?" Her words were playful.

"Yeah, sure."

They left the gym, and she led them to a small sandwich place not far from the beach bar. He noted a brisk pace from her.

She got them a table, and she teased him.

"We need to get back to the bar tonight, and have you catch up with Angie."

"Nah. No thanks."

"She likes you, Billy. You should go for it."

"Not at all interested. Really."

They placed their orders and she drew close to look at him directly.

"Billy, last night was last night. Like I said, nothing else can happen. ... I'm your mother."

"Hey, just think of me as a young man."

"I think of you as my son. And, you should think of me as your mother. C'mon."

"I think of you as a very attractive and fun woman that I love being around."

She kept her eyes on him and held a serious expression. He wondered if she was getting angry with him. He spoke again trying to help.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you wear to dinner tonight."

She sighed, acting frustrated like she wasn't getting anywhere with him. He only relaxed after she broke into a smirk to act a little less intense at the moment.

"Well, I'm wearing jeans and an old shirt tonight. Definitely not attractive." She fixed her jaw like she was pretending to be tough.

"I'm sure it'll look great. ...On you."

"Stop it."

She ate quickly and was ready to go. She left so fast he almost wasn't finished. He sensed her getting distant.

"Let's hit the beach."

He agreed. "Okay."

It seemed Billy struggled to keep up with her. She pulled her swimsuit and a wrap from her suitcase, disappeared into the bathroom, and emerged not long afterwards.

She glanced to him, and then was opening the door to leave. He followed her out the door. They had taken just a couple of steps down the hall when he tugged at her arm to stop.

He turned her to face him point blank.

"What has gotten into you? Why are you in such a rush today?"

Her eyes darted back and forth up at his. Then, they peered at his mouth and back up. She opened her mouth but the words came haltingly.

"Billy, I don't think you ...understand." She looked past him down the hall to consider what exactly to say and then back to him. "This just isn't easy for me."

He paused and absorbed this. He relished how she suddenly appeared vulnerable to him. Her face was open and her eyes wide.

He reached to a stray hair near her eyes and tucked it away for her.

"I understand. Just relax. Everything's okay. You know?"

She turned and led them again forward. He walked along with her. 'She's torn. That's what it is. Perfect.' He hated her being conflicted, but was ecstatic that this meant he still had a chance.

They trudged onto the sand outside and they found a spot under an umbrella. The breeze was hot but passed often. It was sunny, and he put their belongings next to the chairs.

She sat on her lounge chair without taking off her thin, yellow wrap. She didn't sit back and relax, and she didn't act like she was heading to the beach. He tossed their towels on his own chair and then faced the ocean. He walked towards the surf and left her alone to settle down.

The water was gorgeous, and the waves crashed into white spray that was perfect. He waded in and liked that the water wasn't that cold at all. It felt great.

He ventured out to about waist level. He slowly turned hoping he'd see her following out. Instead, she was standing back at their chairs. She self-consciously slipped off her wrap, and he could see her white bikini. He fought the impulse to run back.

He kept his gaze there and sunk to his neck in the refreshing surf. The water churned around him, leaving him rejuvenated. Between the driving the day before and the morning's workout, whatever soreness he had was washing right away.

He could only stand a couple of minutes before he was making his way back. He splashed out of the water and plodded towards her. The warm air was drying him quickly, but his trunks stayed wrapped on him like a second skin.

Drawing closer to her, his mouth fell open. She had laid onto her stomach on the chair and her arms and legs draped lazily apart. The white strips for her top and bottom surprised him. He had never seen her wear something so revealing on a vacation. It hit him that she must have planned ahead to bring this suit.

He plopped onto his chair and she didn't face or acknowledge him. They were under the cover of the umbrella, but he grabbed the sunscreen anyway. He considered her sprawled in her chair, and then he stood.

He set one foot close to the side of her chair and then he brought his other foot over the chair. When both feet were planted, he squirted lotion into his hands. He rubbed his hands and then bent.

He lightly touched his palms to her back at first, and it was a good thing. She jumped a bit in her chair. She exhaled and relaxed, and he started the slow spreading of the screen.

Several times his hands wiped over her back. He was careful to catch her sides. His hands stayed over the waist of the bottom of her suit, but his eyes bore into the tight round butt that was right under him.

He efficiently lined her legs as well. They were as sleek as they could have possibly been, and they responded pliably with each move to them he made. He covered every bit of uncovered surface of her back.

"Let's do your front."

Her reaction was instant. Her head lifted from her chair and stared straight ahead at first. She didn't say a word though. Her mind no doubt pondered.

He stood over the chair with a leg on each side, looking down at her maneuver. Her arms propped her torso up, and then she was turning. As her shoulders and head rotated to look straight up at him, the rest of her unfolded and shifted in turn.

Once flat on her back, her breasts shook naturally and settled. He couldn't help but lock onto them. Even with her sunglasses on, it was obvious she was watching him take her in. His blood ran feverishly, as he saw the hint of dark circles in her top. The familiar protrusions pushed the top of the bikini, and Billy felt himself swell.

Her face tilted. Not a lot, but distinctly. Her sunglasses no longer faced his eyes, but rather found his trunks. Her attention made matters worse for him, and he could tell he grew there more.

He squeezed more screen and bent at his waist. He touched dabs to her face and traced it completely. He felt emboldened. His first two fingers on his right hand smeared the lotion over both cheeks and he took his time.

He paused very briefly and then put more lotion to his fingers. This time his fingers went to her chin. He drew two lines on her chin and below her mouth, and then the fingers came almost to a stop.

In a very slow move, he brought his fingers to her lower lip. He let them linger, and then he pulled his fingers along her lower lip. Her lips indented under the tips of his fingers, and he gradually traced from the lower lip to her top lip and back again. Her mouth opened slightly.

For a second he dangled his fingers upon her lip. Then they moved back over her chin. As they went over her neck, there was a heavy sigh from her and she flinched. Her chest rose and fell right below him. Her nipples stood poking against the bikini top.

He restrained himself and stayed away from the cloth of the top, but he vigorously worked the screen over her chest where there wasn't fabric. He was leaving her chest and dabbing her stomach when she half-whispered aloud. Her voice was thick.

"You're very bad."

He barely grinned and kept going.

More squirts of the lotion and his hands were flat against her stomach. He was incredibly impressed with her muscle tone. Her body fat had to be very low, given how lean and taut her skin felt in his hands.

He was covering her exposed stomach, when he added to her sentiment.

"You mean like last night, huh?"

His expression didn't really change, and she was quick to reply.

"Last night... ." Her voice trailed off where her thoughts were clearly back on what happened.

"You liked that, didn't you?" He said it more as a taunt than a question. He loved doing that, he realized.

Another heavy sigh from her. "Yeah. I did actually."

He brought his hands up to put more lotion on them and her face tilted to see where they had gone.

A couple of sprays by him and they were barely on her skin again. He drug them over the exposed area beneath her stomach but above her bikini there. The skin was velvety smooth.

His hands just slipped over her tender surface. He saw little goose bumps dot her. His hands drifted right at the edge of her bright white bikini bottoms, and Billy marveled at them.

There was the smallest of triangles squarely between her hips. Her mound was swollen. A couple of more swipes of his hands at the cloth's edge and he saw a reaction. Her legs relaxed to become more open, and it emboldened him.

The next stroke of his hand came from her far hip and towards him, and when it did, he let two long fingers disappear into her bikini bottom. He pulled his hand slowly across, and the feel of her pubic hair and mound was exquisite.

"Ooohhh," she groaned and flinched.

Her legs closed and opened again, and when they did, he spied a dark oval spot precisely at the crotch of the bikini where moisture had seeped.

"Stop it." She looked about anxiously. "There's people around, Billy."

"Okay." He smirked.

Her head fell back onto the chair and she panted openly.

He rubbed down her legs, but stayed on the safer areas this time. He didn't linger and was soon moving to his own chair.

She moaned, apparently still affected. "You're very good with your hands."

"I've had tons of practice, I guess. That's all Allison and I ever did."

He reclined back to lay on his back. He left the lotion on her own chair.

"A lot, huh?" Her tone was ragged as she struggled to sit up.

"No, I mean literally. That is ALL we ever did." He looked at her with his eyes arched upward. He was being very candid.

"I'm not following you." She moved from her own chair and sat on the side of his.

"Um, when we... fooled around, that's what we did."

"With your hands, you mean?"

"Yeah. And, I mean that that's as far as we ever went."

"Right. Um, you guys were together for years. That's the only girl you ever really dated. There was more to it than that."

He stared blankly at her and his face went back and forth.

Her eyes roamed up the beach as she processed what he was saying.

"Wait a minute. What?"

"It's something I hate admitting. It's incredibly embarrassing." He looked around and made sure no one was within ear shot before he continued.

"Even though we went out for three years, Allison and I never had intercourse. We fooled around in other ways, but we didn't do that. She was absolutely determined to wait till she was married."

Patty's mouth fell open.

"So, you've never... ." Her voice was thin.

He grimaced hard at it being put that way.

"We did some things. We had fun. We just... didn't... do that."

She silently nodded.

He looked all about except at her face, clearly embarrassed.

"Billy, look it's okay. You know, sometime it'll... ." She was starting to say it would eventually happen for him when he interrupted her.

"Tonight. It was supposed to happen tonight." He said it directly to her and she froze. "The night of my twenty-first birthday at my favorite place, the beach. That was what was supposed to happen."

Patty recoiled.

They stared at one another.

She broke their gaze, casting her eyes down at the sand. She appeared to contemplate what she wanted to say next, and then her words were muted.

"I still can't believe you wanted me to come down here." Her head went from side to side slowly.

"Of course, I would."

She peered up closely at him.

He spoke deliberately. "You're gorgeous, you're very special, and I love you."

A grin spread across her face, and she bent her face to his.

"I love you, too."

She kissed him softly and held it there. When she pulled away, she still eyed him.

She was only still a second and then she was rising to stand.

"I'm going in the water."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Everything alright?"

"Uh huh." She nodded quickly.

He watched her tight butt shift right and left as she went to the surf.

They swam, walked some on the beach, and hung out at their chairs, but there wasn't much talking.

-

7. Getting Ready for Dinner

Patty was so intense with anticipation she wondered if she wasn't the one acting like a virgin. She anxiously moved about the room getting the right dress and shoes she'd change into. The jewelry was already in the bathroom on the vanity. Her favorite make-up was set.

'Like some sort of prelude to a ceremony', she thought, as she went from the closet over to the bathroom. She felt almost unnerved by the silence.

'Is that what I'm doing? Getting ready for a ceremony? Am I going to ceremoniously give him his manhood tonight?' She shuddered at the thought.

She was sensitively aware of him as they readied for dinner, and she could easily tell that he was the same with her. He had already showered quickly and was then out of the way. He had come back into the bedroom in his dressy trousers, but he was bare-chested. She immediately noticed him, and it set off a chain reaction. He saw her stare at him, and then she felt self-conscious for having stopped what she was doing to look at him.

When she hurried back to focusing on getting ready, it was obvious to both of them what had happened. Her face flushed with the knowledge she was so affected. Even more, she understood she had been obvious to him, and that he could see how very moved she was by him.

The quiet tension didn't ease as she sat in the bathroom with the door open. She sat straight before the vanity applying the last of her make-up, and as she did, she at least found comfort with liking her look. She was wearing her hair up, too. Something she rarely did. She stared questioningly at herself in the mirror, when she caught herself wondering how he would like her hair up.

Her eyes narrowed and then focused back on her fingers at her face. The touches of make-up were just right and alluring. The glossy red at her full lips was perfect. Her eyes looked as intriguing as they ever had. She fretted a bit at just how fitted and tight the black dress felt, but then vanquished the thought from her mind. 'It's my favorite after all'.

She stood to leave and liked her last once over. The dress flattered her and her toned physique. There was definite cleavage, but it wasn't too much. Her hair was brought up and pinned as elegantly as she could make it. Diamonds at her ears, her chest and her wrist finished off the look.

She stepped in the steep heels on the tile of the bathroom until she was right before the doorway into the bedroom. Pausing, she realized her nipples were erect and her panties damp. 'I've been like this all weekend'. She took deep breaths to calm herself.

At once an idea washed over her that only intensified her state. 'I love him differently now. The truth is I've liked his being the way he has this weekend. I've liked it, because... I want him, too.' One more deep breath, and she pushed herself out of the bathroom.

She moved from the bathroom trembling with anticipation. The bathroom opened out onto the bedroom where the bed was directly across and to the left, while the wall of glass forming a window onto the sea was directly to the right.

Through the glass, the ocean was only about thirty yards away, with rolling waves visibly crashing into white surf through the glass wall. A golden haze was casting into the room because it was sunset.

Tantalizingly, there remained a complete silence. The resort was so well-built that the sound of the wind outside and the crashing of the surf was totally blocked. This gave them the clear view of the outside beach, but still silently closed them off from anything outside. They were sealed away from the rest of the world.

There was a moment when Patty stepped out where Billy stood facing out the window and was unaware she had entered. She had the briefest of opportunities to see him as this different young man alone with her in a hotel room. It sent a surge of adrenaline through her.

Once he was aware of her, he turned to her and smiled his biggest smile. His eyes devoured her, as they took in every inch of her from her head to her feet and back up.

For a moment, they both simply stared at one another, sharing an electricity that was palpable. She was standing across from him and looking very intensely to him. It was also like she was letting him soak her up in her carefully prepared way.

She took a long breath before speaking softly but deeply.

"Happy Birthday, Billy."

His mouth opened with no words at first. His face rose and fell like he started one phrase and then turned to another. Finally, he just openly adored her.

"Wow. You are absolutely gorgeous."

She tilted her head just down a bit and gave a small smile to him. She eased over to the bed, picked up her purse, and then walked a couple of steps in the direction of the door. She stopped going towards the door when she was only halfway there, and he went by her to open the door for her.

He was at the door, and facing to it, when her voice sounded to him.

"Billy, wait."

He gradually pivoted back to her. His face showed concern. She could tell he didn't know what to expect.

"Earlier today, you said I seemed like I was in a rush."

He nodded.

"I think I was in a rush. All day I was. But really, my rush was to get to right here. To get to this moment, right now."

Her words started sinking in, and his brow tightened. His chest lifted and fell, and he took the couple of steps to stand in front of her. His closeness shook her.

His face tilted, and she watched his mouth come to hers. She closed her eyes right before the softness of his lips found her. The kiss was slight at first and then he neared more. His lips opened hers and their mouths joined. His tongue slipped inside her mouth and caressed her. Their mouths pressed tighter. As tenderly as he had started, he soon withdrew. Her lips lingered at his as his face eased away.

She brought a hand to his chest and stroked there. Next came her other hand and they both went to his shirt buttons. Her eyes clinched shut and then reopened, as she started undoing the shirt.

Billy pulled his shirt from his trousers, as she finished the buttons. He then jerked to remove both shoes and socks. When his hands came to the shirt, he started to pull it away.

"Stop." Her voice was abrupt.

She took his arms and positioned him around to where he stood right in front of the bed. Methodically, her hands took each side of his shirt, and she brought it back and down his arms on her own.

There was no t-shirt underneath, and his bare chest and arms were at her face. Her fingertips drew lines over his pecs and then her hands went flat as they came into contact with his sides. She held his sides, as she brought her face against the warm lightly haired skin in the middle of his torso.

Her head took a slow, sensual swipe from where one cheek rubbed his chest to then the other cheek rubbing it. When the unhurried brush of her face finished, her head centered again. Then, her lips kissed to his skin and left moist, red spots about his ribs and stomach.

When she took a step back, she looked up at his face. His excitement burned in his eyes, and she knew he was at least as stirred as she was. Her eyes stayed on his and saw his eyes widen, when her hands went to his belt.

jack30341
jack30341
1,895 Followers