Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,900 Followers

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Her voice was low.

"Absolutely."

She held his eyes a moment more, and then they left his face. She brought her gaze to his waist. They both watched her hands unbuckle his belt. As she undid his trousers, she glanced back to him. His breathing was ragged and his chest moved more.

Her eyes darted down, spied the zipper for her fingers and shot back to his. His eyes narrowed and he let out a moan, her fingers pulling at his zipper. She stopped for a second when it was pulled all the way down, and he gasped.

Her attention traveled back to his trousers, and this time it stayed, as she let first her right hand and then her left hand pull at the waistband of his boxers. It was as if she was loosening them, because she didn't try to do more with them at first. It was just the fingers tugging open his waistband and then letting it close back.

There were a couple of the tugs and then her thumbs replaced her fingers. Her right thumb and left thumb hooked into the waistband of the boxers, and the thumbs drew down. Billy exhaled and flattened his stomach, a light ripple rolled visibly down his abs and a tight ripple rolled inside Patty.

The boxers and trousers worked lower, but they caught at Billy's bulge. A patch of black curly hair was plainly revealed where the boxers held. The trousers slipped on down to the floor, but the bulge was just too prominent.

Patty could tell her eyes had widened and her brows had lifted. The boxers fixed on the protruding curl of him that pointed her way and hovered in the boxers. She gulped at what she would soon see.

She could not help herself, and had to glance to his face again and see his eyes watching her closely. She absolutely couldn't believe she was doing this with Billy. His face didn't look surprised though. He was ready and he looked confident.

Her gaze drifted back to his crotch, and her fists tightened onto the waistband. She didn't wait any longer. She slid the underwear along his hips firmly, and she gaped at the view.

The waistband dropped readily at his hips, but the front struggled to clear the lump at his middle. It dragged down reluctantly, and a thick white column strained at the lowering boxers. It was almost released, when she had to bring her hands forward to enable the last inches to free.

The engorged trunk bounced heavily as the boxers fell to the floor. Patty felt her mouth open, and they both heard her intake of breath at seeing him. She braced just backwards and stayed fixed on the sight of him.

Billy's body stayed still, but his member flexed vigorously. A couple of veins lined the side of it, and it appeared to stretch towards her. His hands rose to her arms and he rubbed at her shoulders. When she had remained motionless a moment, he dropped a hand to her right hand.

He gently took her hand and drew it to him. When it hit her he was leading her hand to his crotch, she resisted. Their hands stayed in place a second, but when he didn't let her hand go, her hand again moved with his when he pulled again.

He simply took her hand in his palm, and with her own palm open and up, he lifted it to the underside of him. He closed his own hand to close hers onto the shaft of him, and she moaned and swayed when he did.

His hand then dropped back to his side. Her hand stayed holding his cock. She stared at it. Patty was well aware he was seeing her ogle it, but she didn't care. She could not ever remember seeing such an erection.

It filled her hand, and she was impressed how he felt so hard but yet so very smooth. It pulsed in her grip, and she stretched her fingers along him. Her hand held him firmly and glided like she was bringing him close. When her palm edged his crown, she pushed back towards him. This time it was he who moaned, and she instantly thought of how she needed to be careful. She had to remember somehow to pace him.

There was only the one stroke of him and she stopped. She didn't immediately let go of him, as she wanted to savor just how ample he was in her hand. Apprehension set in with her.

'How am I going to take that? I have never worried so much about a man's penis, and yet still wanted it inside me.'

Patty felt her head tilt upward, and Billy began kissing her fully. She accepted his tongue deep into her mouth and sucked on it. His face moved on hers, and they embraced passionately. Their mouths joined urgently, and she got lightheaded from the sensations.

After several moments, she motioned him back. Their lips smacked apart, and she had to catch her breath. His hands went to the tops of her dress, but she grabbed them.

"Get on the bed." She urged him with a quick nod.

He plopped backward. When he sprawled as he did, she couldn't resist again staring, as his dick throbbed and twitched in the open air. It desperately jutted off his crotch, and she resolved to tantalize him more.

She stood over him at the side of the bed. His eyes fixed on her hands as they came to her shoulders. They went to the back of her neck and unclasped hook there, all the while her eyes kept on staring at Billy.

He squirmed on the bed, as her hands pulled at the zipper behind her. The straps of the fitted dress loosened. Each side fell open casually and slowly right in front of him. His cock pulsed, hovering over his stomach.

Seeing his cock throb in front of her like that thrilled her. She was shocked at how drenched she was from turning him on. Her breathing was heavy.

Her hands stayed behind her as they reached waist level and the bottom of the zipper at the base of her back. The front of the black dress started unfurling down her front, and it took all she had not to jerk her arms around to cover her chest being exposed. Instead, she just let her dress peel open and off her chest.

A small, transparent black bra lifted her breasts out and towards him. His eyes strained to take in the thin cups with the veiled dark circles clearly protruding within. Men seemed to have always been surprised when they saw how her nipples covered practically all of the ends of her breasts and then thickened so. It was how her breasts had always been, and it was how they were always taken.

Her dress was so tightly fitted that she had to tug it off her hips and over her thighs. He was gentle but firm, and made it slide off. The black satiny fabric pooled beside her shiny black heels as she still stood there in them.

Her breathing was ragged as she stood there in only her underwear. By now, he had to have taken in her choice of panties from just earlier. She was sure the thin satin was spread transparently over her mound with only a narrow strip of hair there at the middle.

She gave a heavy sigh and pushed at her bra straps. Her heavy breasts shook once unreleased and she could hear him groan. He grunted when she pushed her panties down and off her lifted heels one by one. She left her shiny black heels on.

When she was fully nude and facing him, she stood a long moment and looked down into his face. His eyes burned with intensity to hers. They held their look a moment until he did as she expected. His look took the sight of her in, up and down and his hand wrappped his dick.

"No." Her voice was sharp, and she started onto the bed.

She climbed on the bed, and his hands and mouth roamed all over her. Kisses, sucks and caresses covered her everywhere. She panted as she made herself focus on positioning herself.

She straddled him. One leg went over his midsection as the other planted in place. Her hands went first to his sides and then her right hand slipped between them. She absolutely could not believe she was letting herself do this. But, she continued.

As her hand that was in between them gripped him, she murmured down to him. "Don't come till I say to." She wanted this to last for him.

She held him up and moved onto him. Her mouth fell completely open and her head lifted up. His cock felt unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. Her vagina was widened open, and it was like thousands of sparks were being shot from her folds as she slid more onto him.

Completely out of character for her, she grunted hard. Unexpectedly, it was she who couldn't control her ecstasy, as she moved mostly onto him and started writhing wildly. Her mind shouted the fact it was her own Billy and it was too much for her.

She started moaning loudly and jerking about atop him. Looking through half closed eyes, she could see he was mesmerized by how she was coming so hard. She held her hands on his chest beneath her and rode out the climax, twitching and pitching for several moments.

As she started to collect herself, with him still wedged in her, she managed to eek out a "wow". Her head shook back and forth.

She started slowly going up and down, but he stopped her. His hands tugged her to the side, and she relinquished her perch. He maneuvered her over and down onto her back. He got between her legs and on top of her.

"Oh Billy."

He surprised her with assertive he was in re-positioning her. He laid her on her back and got over her. His left knee got inside her thighs and nudged them out. His own legs then settled between her thighs.

She looked up into his eyes, and she shook at his look of determination. The momentum between them had changed. Billy clearly had in mind how he wanted her.

His hand brushed her face. Tender, the gesture soothed her. That, together with her powerful climax of just then, calmed her for whatever he now wanted.

He lowered onto her, and she felt the unmistakable hard stalk pry at her thighs. She felt a lewd embarrassment when she immediately opened more for him. And, her legs lifted up and forward.

His fist guided himself to her, and the head plunged easily with how wet she remained. She drew a sharp breath at how he didn't hesitate to fill her deeply right away. Her Billy was anxious to have her as he wanted.

She smiled to herself, and she loathed how willing she was to help make that happen. Could she really want this more than she had let herself think? She brought her knees up even more by her sides.

Her knees drawing up struck Billy and his eyes darted to hers. They didn't speak, but her look back to him signaled he was right to take her move as willingness. This seemed to spur him even more.

She gripped his shoulders, and it was good she did, because she needed to brace with his first push at her. She screamed hard. His cock bottomed deep in her, and he grinded his hips at her.

Bittersweet sensations swirled, as tingling mixed with definite pressure. His face twisted in taking her so fully, and her own head tilted up on her pillow. Her hands held tight to his corded shoulders.

Billy pulled backward, and her lips clung to him and distended. He left a void in her that was instant, but she knew it would be brief. She was right.

He got his head to the front of her, and then he raised his torso up on his arms. Her hands drifted to palm the front of his chest, and he thrust forward hard.

"UUUUNNNGGGG!!" The groan came from way into her throat.

He had shoved his hard cock all the way back in a push that shook her breasts about her chest and made her shoulders slide on the bed. Her eyes narrowed on his. She found no words, but she felt a puzzlement. Her sweet Billy was getting intense with her.

He paused. This made her wonder how he would act next. Her walls clasped him. She shifted to again try to accommodate his heft. He was large.

His hips pulled back and again he waited. His patience surprised her. He didn't wait long though, and his hips slammed forward once more. It pushed her breath from her.

"OOOOHHHH!" She heard her own cry and it startled her.

Lightness descended about her, and she was incredulous she could be starting another orgasm. 'No way.' But the exquisite pressure Billy was driving in her pussy, and the rough manner he was taking rushed her to the edge.

Her breasts still shook from his shove, as his penis started backward. Again he paused and his arms straightened to steady. His face tightened.

His hips struck at hers, and it was like her sex flushed at him. She yielded inside and her feet lifted high in the air. She thought she screamed but wasn't even sure. An overwhelming burst of pleasure rained in her head and through her body. She convulsed under him, and her arms pulled to her chest.

She had never experience anything like the spasms that washed all about her. Wave after wave rolled. She shook her head back and forth on the pillow.

When she oriented again, there was a rhythmic motion going. Her head was nodding up and down on its own, and her back was lifting and falling on the sheet. Her hips tilted up and back repeatedly.

She got her focus back, and realized what was happening. Billy had fallen into a steady pumping of her. Even, short strokes upward and backward. He had them rocking against each other on the bed. She had one thought. It felt glorious.

"Yeah, fuck me, Billy."

He smiled a tight grin down to her as he worked away. Propped still on his arms, his chest rippled with each rotation of up and back. He was incredibly hard.

She betrayed a wicked smile back up at him and surprised them both. Her own hips lifted. It was slight at first. He'd go three strokes, and she'd lift herself to meet him once.

Then, he'd go two strokes and she'd lift for him. They noticed her relax her body out a bit, and then she was working back at him. She was trying to meet every thrust of his with one of her own.

She squinted and loudly moaned at the lurid thought. She was pushing her pussy at him. She was fucking him right back.

They both intensified their heaving, and the sharp slapping sound resonated in the room. They were going at it hard, and she felt as light and fluid as she had ever felt. She liked his his eyes arching and his head pitched back as he devoured her. She wanted him to come hard.

His head went from just back to a swaying motion, and she guessed he was close. He opened his eyes more like a thought hit him. At once, he stopped their pounding at each other, and she didn't try to hide her disappointment.

She started to ask him something when he withdrew from her and put his hands to her hips. She immediately missed the feel of him in her, but her attention caught what he was up to. His hands were turning her over.

"Oh, Billy!" It was a breathy acknowledgment that he was putting her on her hands and knees underneath him. She flooded again from the wantonness of it.

"Are you going to fuck me from behind?" Her tone was taunting.

Her hips raised in the air and her hands grabbed the sheets. She felt his large head poking her folds back there, and she braced. She could not get any wetter than she was right then, she knew.

He wedged himself back in her, and she liked how she more readily accepted his size from behind. He didn't hold back, and he sped to the tempo they had been taking when she was on her back.

More pangs of ecstasy shot about her, and she wondered how many orgasms her boy could give her. Something about how he had flipped her and was again banging away at her hard made her delirious.

"Fuck, you are good, Billy. Fuck me, Billy." She squealed.

He went to an even quicker pace, and loud smacking sounded between them. Her fists held the sheets and she struggled to keep her place on the bed. His full hammering pushed her about, and she heard him gasping.

She twisted around to look at him, and she saw his face wide and his mouth open. His head hung backward and a wail started.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She could feel his cock kicking inside her and she knew what this meant. He grinded his hips hard against her and it was like he was trying to shoot as much come in her as he could.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!"

His grunt was chant-like as he spasmed over and over, holding on tight to her hips.

She stayed in place and took him. Buzzes of more pleasure darted about in her at the realization that he had come in her and was dripping more come deep in her. She tensed herself to squeeze him. She told herself she wanted all of him.

They stayed in place a couple of seconds, but then he drifted backwards. She waited as her son went about dismounting her. His hips drew back. His semi-hard penis slipped from her folds. His hands brushed at her ass.

"Wow." He chuckled.

"Wow." She agreed.

He fell upon his back and she got on her side next to him. The combined wetness of her and sperm spent from him soaked her inside and dampened her inner thighs. She thought she felt dribbles fall down her legs.

She patted his hair and grinned uncontrollably. She kissed his lips. First she pecked, then she kissed him hard, and then she sucked at his lips. Her entire body tingled.

"That was the best fucking I have ever had. The best ever, Billy."

He smiled proudly back at her and then moved to kiss her. It was a full passionate kiss. His tongue roamed her mouth. She let it move freely. They twisted together some, and then laid back together.

She settled there against him a while. So many thoughts and emotions swept her. His solid build nestled her, and she thought he was starting to snooze.

She quietly slipped from the bed to go to the bathroom. She walked gingerly over to the side. Self conscious that he may be watching, she went slow. She tried to look as normal as she could. The truth though was that she had a vague soreness between her legs. She was probably walking differently as a result.

She went inside the spacious bathroom and pulled the door behind her. She flipped the light and wasted no time getting relief. She worried he could hear her with the door ajar, but felt a giddy intimacy at the prospect of that.

She was back up and at the bathroom mirror swiftly. She studied herself in the mirror. Her hair was wild and her cheeks were flushed. She clearly had a 'just fucked' look about her.

She chuckled to herself and decided to brush her teeth before turning in. As soon as she was brushing away, Billy slipped into the bathroom. They exchanged smirks as he walked behind her to the toilet.

She stepped closer to the mirror. The one step closer kept the reflection in the mirror limited to her upper body and face. The dazzled expression, wild hair and bare chest she showed made her again self-conscious. She shot her glance over to him.

He stood grinning with her as she looked over. She heard a torrent of water splashing and her gaze went down. There a thick stream of urine poured from his dangling dick right over the toilet.

She couldn't help but stare. She couldn't remember ever having watched a man urinate before. Her mouth fell open. His dick dangled there between his legs, still thick and several inches long even relaxed. How had that thing been inside her?

There was something very raw and primal between them as he watched her stare at him pissing. She glanced at his face but then back at his dick as he continued. The stream was never ending, it seemed.

As she stared, he shifted. Rather than stand more parallel to her, he moved to his left. It was only a step or so, but it left him more facing her. He put his hands on his hips in an almost daunting pose. She was mesmerized.

He finished and as he did he stepped to her. He reached for her hand, and then went to put it on his penis. She resisted but he didn't let go. She let him guide her hand.

He put her hand on his dick and they both shook the last drops from him. He deviously grinned and she looked down and blushed, not knowing what to possibly think.

Her hand stayed a second. Her fingertips traced him. She thought she saw some glistening on his shaft that she took to be her own juices left there. She started to churn inside.

She looked back up at his face and his eyes drew more serious. 'He can't be getting that way again.' She glanced back down, and she was right. He was pulsing and engorging again.

jack30341
jack30341
1,900 Followers