Best Birthday Gift Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ball Park Franks, they plump when you cook 'em, boink, boink, boink." On each of the boinks you clench and unclench your ass. After the third you're pretty sure you hear a soft moan from your guest. Guest? When did a stranger that broke into your office with the sole purpose of having sex with you become a guest? Probably when he got you more aroused in 10 minutes than almost any other man you've had sex with before.

"Keep that up and I might not be able to stop myself from finding out if that ass is as tight as it looks. That's not meant to scare you or be a threat, it's just a friendly warning."

"Um...that might not be such a bad thing but you'd have to take it really slow." You feel the cock between your ass cheeks get even harder. "But given a choice I'd really prefer that thing in my pussy" you pause for effect "First."

"Is that so? Well my daddy raised me to be a gentleman. And a gentleman always does what his lady asks" 'his lady?' you think "but unfortunately I can't put my cock in your pussy first." As he steps back, sliding his cock down the gap between your cheeks a tremor of excitement mixed with apprehension runs through your body. "I'm afraid I need to put my tongue in your pussy first."

You feel his hand on your right shin. He lifts and says "Put your right knee on the desk." He repeats the process with your left leg and you find yourself on top of your desk, your forearms still taped down and your knees spread wide. You can't recall ever having your pussy and ass on display like this before. You realize this new position makes you feel brazen, lewd and incredibly turned on. You tell yourself that's sweat starting to roll down the inside of your thigh but you know better.

"Mr. Smith at this point I really don't care what you put in my pussy but for the love of God put something inside of me NOW before I die of terminal arousal."

"That sounded like an order. I thought I made it clear that you're not in charge at the moment. I might occasionally ask you for input but I'm driving this train and by this train I mean driving my cock or whatever else I want into wherever I want. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

He sighs. "I was so looking forward to licking from your clit all the way up to your ass and back down again and then seeing how far I sink my tongue into your pussy. But now I have dole to out more consequences. Oh well, we have all morning." You hear the sound of the duct tape again and he places three strips across the back of each of your calves and secures your legs to your desk. "I'm sure you were expecting something more severe, right?"

"Honestly, yes."

"Well I hate to disappoint a lady." As he alternates between rummaging around in his bag and placing things on the desk you wonder why the switch from 'his lady' to 'a lady' feels disappointing. You feel him rub something cool and slippery on your sphincter. "Considering your last answer this probably isn't going to be punishment in the strictest sense." He presses something against the center of your asshole and begins to push. "Relax. The more relaxed you are the easier this will be." You take a deep breath and try to relax while something hard and smooth invades your ass.

He presses harder and the pressure and mild pain continue to build. Then whatever is slowly spreading you open and inching its way into your ass suddenly seems to just pop in and stop. "There we go. Now just one last thing." One of his hands holds the object in your ass while the other presses and twists.

*BUZZZZZZZZZZ*

"Oh" you say in a surprised voice as the thing in your ass starts vibrating.

"Ok that's this end taken care of" he walks around to the front of your desk "next this one. The downside of Doggie on the Desk is that it puts the woman's pussy and ass too high up for anyone but that 7-foot, Chinese basketball player to fuck. The primary upside is that the woman's pussy is usually at just the right height for someone to sit in the chair, slide it up to the desk and lick for as long as either can stand. That's what I was planning to do a few minutes ago. The other upside is that it usually puts the woman's head near the desk and her mouth at just the right height for a blowjob. That's what I'm going to do now. This is supposed to be about you today so we'll limit your reprimand to only 10 minutes. Of course if you make me cum in less than 10 minutes we'll call it even. Do you understand?"

You open your mouth to answer and he quickly pushes his cock between your lips. It catches you by surprise but feels and tastes better than when it was sandwiched in your ass. You can taste his pre-cum so you know he's clearly as excited as you. He puts a hand on each side of your head and starts sliding his cock back and forth between your lips. Slowly fucking your mouth as if it was your pussy. He slides his cock in until the tip hits the back of your throat but doesn't push hard enough to force it down any further.

He develops a steady rhythm. "Oh that feels really good. One minute down, nine more to go." He starts moving in and out a little faster. Between the cock in your mouth and whatever is vibrating in your ass you feel incredibly turned on. You desperately want his cock in your pussy as quickly as possible but you realize if you suck him off in under 10 minutes you'll have to wait for him to get hard again. If you don't it will be 9 more minutes of agony waiting to feel something in your pussy. Unfortunately from what he said before you know he can't get his cock inside you while your arms and legs are taped to the desk. You decide to give him a good blowjob but not a great one and hope when it's over that he'll remove the tape from your legs and fuck you from behind. Worst case he'll go back to his original plan and give you even more oral pleasure than you're giving him.

After a few minutes he asks "I don't suppose you're one of those rare women that really enjoys giving a blowjob?"

You want to say "Yes" but with his cock in your mouth you can't speak and between the cock in your mouth and the hands on your head you can't nod. As he shifts a little you feel his cock slide in the deepest so far and your office echoes with another CRACK. Even with his cock partway down your throat the stimulation bombarding your body causes you to moan.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to push that far but I will say you took that bit down your throat like a champ. So I guess I just answered my own question." He chuckles a bit. "The funny part is that the question was really just another setup so that I could smack your luscious ass again." He let's go of your head, "Since you not only seem to like sucking cock but are really good at it, do you want me to push a bit more and get it all the way in?"

They say during sex, and many other times, men think with their little heads and not their big ones. In that instant you know it's sometimes true for women too because it feels like your pussy and not your head is the source of the head nod telling him you want to feel his cock as far down your throat as it can go, his balls touching your chin and his crotch pressed against your face. Your face begins to flush as your raw need embarrasses you but then fades as you're taken by complete surprise when he pulls his cock completely out of your mouth.

You hear movement and decide he must have squatted down because his voice comes from in front of you rather than above when he asks "Just so we're clear, do you want to see if you can deep throat my cock? Before you answer you should know this isn't a trick. You can't see it but my cock is just average sized. If you decide to try you're not gonna suddenly have a 10 inch meat stick forcing its way down your throat." The flush starts to return as you nod your head up and down again.

Once again you hear his smile, "That's my girl." He puts a hand on either side of your face and kisses you. His lips part and yours follow suit. You feel his tongue reaching out for yours. You respond and the kiss continues. Your lips continue to press against each other as your tongues share a complex dance. The long kiss finally ends.

"For the record that wasn't my cock." You can't help but laugh. When you stop he says "But this is" and you feel the silken, taut, hot skin of the head of his cock brush against your lips. A Cheshire Cat grins forms on your lips before you open your mouth wide. You feel him slide his cock back in your mouth but he leaves his hands off your head. "Here we go" he says as it bottoms out and you relax your throat and start breathing through your nose. He pushes in some and then pulls back. A bit more and then back.

You know he's taking it slow because he's worried about you gagging and that's touching but you want his cock down your throat because you do love sucking cock and because after he'll finally put something in your pussy. On his next push forward you do the same and his cock doesn't stop sliding into your mouth until your nose is pressed into his pubic hair. The fullness of your throat tells you he's on the slightly higher end of average.

"Oh you're full of surprises." He grips your head again and starts moving backwards and forwards just a tiny bit so that the head of his cock never leaves your throat.

"Fuck that feels good. Aghh."

"Jesus Christ you're good at this. Aghhh."

"You should put World Class Cock Sucker on your résumé. Aghhhh."

"Better yet start a Suck-o-Gram business. Aghhhhh."

His hips move faster and you feel the head in your throat swell. "Oh fuck here it comes. Agh. Agh. Agh. Agh. Aghhhhhhhhhh." His body shakes as cum spurts down your throat and his moans drown out yours.

Once. "Agh".

Twice. "Agh."

Again. "Agh."

And lastly a token fourth time. "Aghhhhh."

He starts to slide his cock out of your mouth but stops when just the head remains inside. Without conscious thought you suck in your cheeks and run the tip of your tongue up and down the tip of his cock. You decide his cum tastes even better than his pre-cum. His hips buck and with a soft, audible pop he pulls his cock from your lips.

"Sorry it's a bit sensitive at the moment." His hands slide from the side of your head, along your neck and back down to your chest until each is again cupping one of your breasts. He rolls your rock hard nipples between his fingers and you moan and jump. "I see you are too. I wonder where else you might be sensitive?" His right hand glides down your ribs, past your stomach and belly button, over your hairless mound and cups your soaking wet pussy. His middle finger easily slips between your lips and sinks into your pussy up to the second knuckle. Now it's your turn to fill the room with moans.

"Not sensitive but definitely begging for some attention." He pulls his finger out. "You may not have noticed but I actually went a bit over 10 minutes with that last reprimand. So I think it's only fair that you get to pick what happens next. I'm going to walk back behind the desk, grab a couple of condoms out of my bag and put them on the desk next to the lube. For the record I have both latex and non-latex. Even if you're on your own form of birth control, I'm afraid I have to wear one but when the time comes if you have a preference you can pick which kind. So you have about a minute to a minute and a half to decide where we go from here."

You use the time he gave you to think to make a halfhearted attempt at considering your options. What you've been waiting for since not long after this began is his cock in your pussy but in the last few minutes what's pushed to the forefront of your desire is the burning, all-consuming need to have an orgasm.

"Mr. Smith I don't care what you put where but for the love of God PLEASE put something inside me NOW and make me cum." You hear him chuckle from behind your desk. "Just to be clear, all you want is to cum as quickly as possible and you don't care how? Nothing reasonable is out of bounds?"

"Yes."

"Nothing?" he asks again and taps on the top of the plug still vibrating in your ass. Once again a line of fire runs from your ass to your pussy and you nearly scream "YES".

"Yes that felt good or yes whatever it takes to cum quickly?"

"Yes to both" and you push your hips back hoping he hadn't moved his hand too far from the plug. You're caught completely by surprise when the plug comes in contact with nothing but what feels like a finger begins to slide into your pussy.

A throaty "Ohhhhh" escapes your lips.

"When you said as quickly as possible you weren't kidding. Do you want me to do any of the work?" he asks as he slides his finger in further "Or do you just want me to stand here, hold out a finger or two and watch?"

His finger slides from your pussy as you resume your original position. "I'm all yours so do your worst...I mean your best...I mean please just finish what you started."

He gently puts his hand flat on your right ass cheek then slowly slides it down to the spot below your ass pussy. His hand pauses and then continues down between your legs only stopping when it completely covers your pussy. He gives you a gentle squeeze and then begins to slide his hand back. You feel a finger or two press down and slide between your labia and then you flash back to a moment ago as a fingertip begins to slide into your pussy. His hand changes direction and you moan as the finger slips in deeper.

"Mmmmmhhhhh."

One knucle. "Mmmhhh."

Two knuckles. "Mmmmhhhh."

His hand bottoms out. He slides the finger back out until just the tip remains and then back in again. In and out over and over. After a minute or two you begin thrusting your hips back, meeting his hand. After a thrust that produces an especially loud moan from you he leaves his finger inside, you feel it rotate counterclockwise and you feel his thumb glide across your ass. The next time he draws back he doesn't stop at the tip and his finger pulls all the way out. You gasp at the sudden emptiness and then groan as he pushes two fingers as far in as they can reach.

"Wow that's tight. I can't wait to get my cock in there."

"Neither can I" you reply.

"Well in that case let's get this first one over quick."

He starts sliding his two fingers in and out of your pussy. A slow measured pace at first that gets faster and faster with each additional thrust. After a few strokes you feel him move slightly and are nearly overwhelmed by two new sensations. A finger on his other hand begins rubbing your hard, throbbing clit and the thumb of his hand sawing in and out of your pussy starts hitting the vibrating plug in your ass on every down stroke.

"Oooohhhhh!"

"You like that?"

"Yessssssss."

"Well I guess I better keep it up, no pun intended."

After a thumb joins the finger on your clit and begins gently squeezing and occasionally tugging you lose all sense of time. Your body's sense of touch narrows and is reduced to the fire burning in your pussy and the waves of pleasure radiating out from your clit and your ass. After what seems simultaneously like both an eternity and matter of seconds your orgasm hits. Your pussy tightens around his fingers, your ass clenches the vibrating plug and your legs begin to tremble.

"Oh fuck. Ahh. Ahhh. Ahhhh. Don't stop. Ahhh. Please don't stop. Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Ahhhhhhhhhh."

The explosion starts just beneath your clit and ripples outwards. You start to get quite loud and suddenly feel teeth biting your ass. This stops the scream forming in your throat but not the ecstasy racing through your body. His fingers continue pounding in and out of your pussy and tugging on your clit. As your orgasm subsides your pussy, and especially your clit, are extremely sensitive and you start jerking each time he slides all the way back in or pinches your rock hard nub. He leaves the fingers deep in your pussy but stops playing with your clit.

"Was that quick enough for you?" Cocooned in your post coital bliss you hear the question but fail to answer. CRACK The slap on your ass pulls you back to reality.

"Was that quick enough for you? Did I meet my your delivery expectations?"

"Yes."

"All of your expectations?" You can hear the grin in his voice again and understand what he's really asking. The flush comes back to your face. "Well you still haven't fucked me yet."

"Head of the class again! But before I complete the delivery I need you to do something for me. Please pick a number between one and five."

"Umm...four?"

"Four? Ok. That was one so that means you need to cum two more times before a fuck you for the fourth. Oh wait, I guess a should have asked what's the most you've ever cum in a single session of sex. I really hope it's at least four or we might be here all day. Or at least until someone comes to check on you. Do you want or need to change your choice?"

Part of you wants to pick a lower number but a bigger part of you wants to cum three more times. "I'm up for the challenge if you are."

That draws an actual laugh. "I am neither surprised nor disappointed at your choice. In case I forget, thank you for starting my work day off in such a fun and enjoyable way."

"Same to you."

He finally withdraws his fingers. A moment later you hear a slight pop, "Oh you taste really nice." You realize he just sucked the results of your orgasm off his fingers and you feel a tingle in your pussy.

"I think I need to try that in its pure form straight from the source." You hear him moving first and then the sound of him moving your desk chair. A sudden creak reminds you that you need to oil the chair and tells you that he sat down in it. There's a slight thump on the desk and then you feel his hands high up on your ass. He gets a firm grip and asks "Could you please lower your hips down just a bit?" You lower them a couple of inches. "Please keep lowering down until I tell you to stop. Lower. Lower. Lowumph."

You can feel his nose on the skin just above your clit, his lips pressed to your pussy lips and his hands on your ass holding you firmly in place. The lip-to-lip "kiss" he started becomes a French kiss as the tip of his tongue slips between the lips of your pussy. His tongue presses further in and then starts to move. The tip reaching back and forth and up and down. After a few minutes of this lavish exploration you feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. You tell yourself that most of it is from his mouth but you know better. Both of you start to moan at nearly the same time.

You almost miss that one of his hands lets go of your ass but your attention is immediately focused when you feel the sting of another slap on your ass. The surprise makes you drive your hips down and his tongue deeper into your pussy. He immediately grabs your ass again and holding your pussy against his face and begins nodding his head up and down dragging his rigid tongue up and down your cleft. Every time his head nods down his nose almost touches your clit and every time he nods it up this tongue does the same. From the continuous teasing of your clit more than the tongue parting your pussy your arousal continues to build. As it approaches the point of no return. You try to force his nose or his tongue to reach your clit by moving your hips in the opposite direction of his head. After the second try you feel his fingers dig deeply in the flesh of your ass and he lifts your pussy off his face.

"NOOOOO!" tears from your lips in a voice possibly a bit too loud but at this point you don't really care. "Please" you almost whimper "I was so close."

"I can tell. The flood beginning to flow from your pussy was as tasty as I expected and I really hated to stop but once again you broke the rules. I let you be on top and you tried to take control again."

"I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted" and he pulls your hips down driving his tongue back into your pussy then he raises them back up and back down again. Up and down over and over. The sound of your pussy slapping against his face sends your mind back a few months ago to the last time a man was behind you driving his cock as far into you as it could reach. Without conscious thought you start raising and lowering your hips on your own. Up until just the tip of his tongue is inside you and then back down until lips press against lips. He lets go of your ass completely and you clench your ass in preparation of the slaps you expect to feel.