Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then some kind of sexual energy, something animal, took over Sam. If she had said something like that to me, I imagine it would have had the same effect. He began this low guttural growl, in one deft move he rolled his mother over onto her back, and he was on top of her, pinning her legs back to her shoulders "You hot little bitch You want your husband to watch you fuck? Well, you better get ready to take it."

Laura was thrilled, and laughed as Sam began driving into her to the hilt, savagely. She looked up at him with those burning emerald eyes and spurred him on. "That so, stud? You gonna show daddy who the big man is? Gonna do it by fucking mommy? Gonna do it by fucking his woman? Well you go ahead baby... oh god... you... you go ahead. Take it. Anything you want. You make me yours Sam! You here? Make mommy's body yours!"

The claps their flesh made were like gunshots as Sam drove down into his mother, her breasts swaying, legs back to her shoulders, her soft, unprotected pussy being assaulted by his big cock. She wasn't even verbal now, neither of them were. They were just two animals fucking, totally focused on one another. I watched Sam throw his head back and begin a full assault on her, no rhythm, no style, just slamming into her while she thrashed around underneath him. He was going for it. My wife and son where about to come together.

But Laura noticed, and suddenly her eyes snapped open and she screamed "STOP NOT YET STOP GODDAMN IT " and she slapped Sam across the face, not enough to hurt, but to get his attention.

He was so shocked he jerked his cock out of her and pulled back. "What is it? Was I hurting you?"

Laura caught her breath, and looked up at him, "No baby. You weren't hurting me... but I want Dad to witness the grand finally. I want him to see me give you the last thing I have to give. And I want him to watch me fuck you in his favorite position," her eyes burned into the camera. "Your going to mount me and fuck me from behind."

Laura motioned for Sam to stand up beside the bed, and he obeyed. God, he was always such a mama's boy. She pulled close to him, he face level with his belly, and stroked his sheathed cock. Then she looked at me and grinned as she slipped the condom off of his member and tossed it at the camera lense. It missed, but I heard it bump into the tripod and hit the floor. Then Laura, her eyes on me, slowly climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees like a lioness accepting submitting to her mate. She was facing me, then looked over her shoulder at out son and said, "Climb aboard, stud, and show Daddy how to ride a woman."

Laura laughed as Sam scrambled up behind her, but before he slid his cock into her, he asked. "You're sure you want it without the condom, Mom?"

Still looking at me, "Yes baby. I'm sure."

"Do you, you know, want me to pull out when I cum?"

Laura grinned and chuckled. "No baby. I want to feel all your fresh cum spurt inside me. I want Daddy to watch my face as I feel it flood me. Now..." She turned to him and looked over her shoulder. "Are you gonna fuck me before the tape runs out?"

Sam put his left hand on Laura's shoulder and guided his cock into her with the other, and I saw her grimace in pleasure as she felt him sink inside her. He began slow, each thrust hard and deliberate, and began to speed up. "Yes baby...." Laura husked. "You fuck that pussy. You show him how you fuck my pussy. Take that little cunt and claim it... Yes!"

I had been surprised when Laura had put the condom on Sam. She sort of has a cum fetish, loves to swallow, loves to feel it inside her. Tell you the truth, I've always had the some fetish, and I have to admit that I was stroking my cock pretty hard as I watched. I wanted to see the look on her face when she felt that first spirt of cum, I wanted to see her milking it out of him. I imagine Laura knew what I wanted, and my wife didn't disappoint.

Sam was watching something off camera, the mirror in the corner I presume, while Laura kept her eyes trained on the camera. She had this sexy snarl on her face that twisted into the most wicked grin I have ever seen. Sam was speeding up, the headboard was crashing into the wall. It was almost time.

"Oh god, Doug... I can feel his cock swelling... His balls are tightening up... Are you watching my face Doug, because I'm going to cum with him.... Oh god baby, keep going... let it build baby..."

Sam was groaning, and he had locked two hands onto my wife's curvy hips. He was thrusting into her for all he was worth, and she was thrusting back, almost as if she wanted to prove she could out-fuck him. "Mom... oh god it won't be long..." He whispered just loud enough to hear."

And then Laura came, hard: "YES! YES! YOU FUCK THAT PUSSY! OH GOD! CUM INSIDE ME BABY! MAKE MY PUSSY YOURS! CUM INSIDE MOMMY'S PUSSY! MAKE ME SWIM IN THAT CUUUUUUM!"

Sam suddenly grabbed a handful of Laura's hair and tugged back, forcing her to arch her back, and turned her to face the camera directly, pounding into her like a steam drill. "Take it you hot little SLUUUUUUUTTTT!"

He drove his cock home as they erupted together, tugging his mother's hair, bucking against her pussy, flooding her.

"WATCH MY FACE DOUG! WATCH MY FACE! Mmmm I feel him cumming Doug... God he's so deep and cumming inside me... oh god..."

With a final thrust, Sam plunged into her mother, and then fell against her back. She held up their weight on her hands and knees, and then Sam sloughed off of her and fell back onto the bed. "Jesus God." He said after his cock had slipped from her. Laura turned and gave him a kiss, then stepped off the bed and sauntered toward the camera. She stopped, a couple of feet from the lense, pulled her pussy lips apart, and I heard her laugh with delight as thick white cum spilled out of her and down her thighs.


IV

I stroked my cock, and was about to spurt myself when I heard Laura's voice from across the room. "Enjoying the show, Dougie?" I turned, and Laura was standing there beside Sam, a shopping bag in hand, wearing flats, tight white hot pants, and a blue tank top. She wore sunglasses to, high up above the hairline on her forehead. "Did you like the birthday gift we made for you?"

I have to admit to being a bit off guard, but up until this moment, It had all been an elaborate porn fantasy. Now I was in the same room with my wife and the young stud she was fucking. "I never thought I would say this, but I did," Then I smiled at her. "Wish I had been invited to the party you two threw in my honor though."

Sam slapped his mother's ass playfully. "There'll be other parties, Dad."

"Yes," Laura said, tossing her bag down and walking across the room, around the couch, and dropped to her knees between my legs. "And honey, I hope you know I was just teasing with all that nonsense about Sam showing you up sexually. You have always been a wonderful lover. I just thought you may like hearing me spur him on." She wrinkled her nose and winked. Then her left hand found my cock while the other reached for the remote. "In fact, why don't I give you and Sam both a show right now?"

Laura rewound the tape and hit play. It began with her climbing up on all fours and bending over for Sam, and as he began to fuck her on the TV screen, Laura began sucking my cock while the real Sam stood at the end of the couch massaging himself through his jeans.

Laura pulled back from sucking me and said, "Doug honey? Want to show your son how a man cums at just the right moment? I want you to blow your load in my mouth when Sam cums inside me on the tape." With that Laura began sucking my cock again as only she can.

It is safe to say that my wife understand me.

12