Birthday Gifts Fit for a Prince Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,046 Followers

"Release her."

Within seconds Nahid had been untied and her first act of freedom was to bow before him.

This is how it should be, he knew, and yet something in him wanted her to take a swing at him.

"My Prince is most generous," she praised.

Her heartfelt words were more than mere lip service. Having never been punished she had suffered greatly through it. Men had come from far and wide to sample the concubine they coveted above all others. Her hands had gone numb with fatigue and still she remained, restrained and forced to serve. She vowed never to cross him again no matter the provocation.

He waited until she had risen to her full height before disabusing her of the notion.

"Jade acquired your freedom. You would do well to thank her when next you see her."

Immediately she burned with rage.

Jade.

Always Jade.

And now she had so much influence that she could make the prince offer leniency when he never had before.

Witch.

She dropped her eyes so that he could not see her anger. Gratitude warred with resentment and she fought to subdue both emotions.

"Naturally," she concurred.

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,046 Followers
12