Birthday Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, Stop for a minute"

He held hid finger inside me until I became accustomed to the intrusion and then I told him to continue. It wasn't long before I had Mark in one hole holding still and two fingers in my ass. When Joe thought I was ready his fingers were replaced by his cock which he slowly pushed in. I screamed in pain but told him not to remove it; instead I reached down and pulled Mark from me. Inch by slow inch Joe slide into me, after five agonizing minutes he had the whole thing in me, I told mark to replace his cock inside me. I had never felt so full I could feel both cocks rubbing against each other as they slowly fucked me, the speed increased as they found a rhythm, I was panting and moaning constantly as were the two that made me feel that good.

I could sense someone watching us as I turned my head in the direction of the door I saw Kev stroking his hard cock, I motioned for him to join us and when he was within reach I opened my mouth and let him fuck it. My moaning vibrated around Kev's Cock making him cum as Joe held me tight to him as his cum splashed into my ass, seconds later Mark sent a torrent of cum into my pussy.

We all awoke later that day and after we showered together, I was presented with a neatly wrapped box; I opened it to find a DVD.

"Happy Birthday there's only one we promise"

That evening curled up on my sofa I watched the most amazing thing I was kneeling down with Mark and Joes cocks in my hands and Kev's in my mouth.

"Next year I should tell them that I would like to be tied up!"

12