Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,485 Followers

He again waited for her to adjust before pushing in further. Eventually his balls slapped against her dripping pussy and he groaned loudly, loving the feel of his cock deep inside a newly deflowered ass. "Oh yeah, baby, your ass feels so good!" he groaned.

Slowly he pulled back and then pushed back in, working up a slow and steady rhythm. "So sweet, so tight," he murmured, fucking her gently.

Vanessa lay beneath him, her eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill, biting her lip waiting for the pain to subside and the pleasure to begin. Slowly, it happened, the pain ebbing away, being replaced by the hottest, naughtiest feelings she had ever experienced. Pushing her ass back at Brian she pulled him even deeper inside her. "Oh yeah, give it to me baby. Fuck my ass, fuck it good and hard," she pleaded, having a sudden desire to have him ramming into her.

Seeing that she was finally enjoying it, he eagerly complied, and drove his cock deeply into her, thrusting in and out quickly. "Feels good, doesn't it baby?" he chuckled. "Yeah, feels so good fucking your virgin ass, so good."

She gasped at the intense pleasure of it, feeling an orgasm unlike any she had ever had before beginning to build. "Oh God, oh God. Oh, yes, yes, yes!" she cried. She again buried her face in the pillow, this time to muffle her cries as an incredible orgasm tore through her, causing her ass to clench tightly around Brian's cock.

"Oh yes, Brian, fuck me, fuck my tight ass!" she growled, surprised by her own dirty talk.

It took an immense amount of self control to keep his own climax at bay as she shuddered beneath him, her ass squeezing his dick as more orgasms followed the first. Brian kept up a steady pace of fucking her, plowing in deep, delighting in her cries of ecstasy. He pulled her cheeks apart, watching his thick cock plundering her ass, her stretched hole clutching him tightly.

"Your ass is so hot, I love watching my cock fucking you. Your sweet little asshole is stretched so wide," he laughed, dipping his thumbs down to his cock, spreading her hole even wider.

"Oh God, Brian, please cum, I can't take much more," she finally pleaded as the orgasms continued to explode within her.

"Fuck yes, oh fuck, yes!" he roared, grinding into her, plunging in even deeper as he allowed his own climax to overtake him.

His twitching cock spewed forth a huge load of cum deep into her ass before he finally collapsed onto Vanessa's back, flattening her.

They lay like that for a few minutes, trying to catch their breath and calm their racing pulses.

"Oh my God, Brian. That was incredible," she finally gasped. "I had no idea anal could be so amazing."

He slowly sat up and pulled his now limp cock from her ass. Pulling apart her cheeks, he stared in awe at her gaping hole as a glob of his cum slipped out. "Well, you were pretty incredible yourself," he whispered to her, laying down, pulling her close. "Happy birthday, Vanessa," he murmured before drifting off to sleep.

The next weekend found her again at the club in another revealing outfit with a butt plug of her own up her ass. This time her attentions were firmly directed towards Jack. She had been fantasizing about him fucking her back door all week and she was looking forward to getting back to his place.

Who knows, she thought as she spun about the dance floor, flashing her ass to everyone, maybe she might even give Stacey and her strap on a try one night.

opels
opels
2,485 Followers
12