Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,007 Followers

"Mmmm, there we go," she muttered with a quiet gasp as she rocked her hips gently, moving her asshole up and down my glistening cock. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," I replied as she fucked me, essentially jerking me off with her ass.

"Good," she purred, reaching down caress my balls. "I can't wait to feel your cum inside me."

"Well, keep talking like that and you'll be feeling it sooner that you think. "

"Oooh, is that a promise?"

"Maybe..."

"Well just think about how good it felt to have my slutty little tongue licking your asshole," she taunted in a blatant attempt at taking me to the edge. "Think about how good it felt to shoot your cum in my mouth while I fingered your ass."

Reaching back, Krista pulled her ass wide, giving me a perfect view of my embedded dick being hugged by her taut little ring.

"Think about..." she continued as she pushed back, forcing my rod forcefully inside her. "How you're violating my tight little ass while my boyfriend sleeps in the next room."

I swallowed hard. She was pushing all the right buttons and I felt the end approaching soon.

"Does that turn you on?" she asked, shifting from a slow, deliberate grind to faster rhythmic rocking as her tantalizing butt continued to coax the cum from my tensing body.

"Y...Yes," I stammered, laying my head back and closing my eyes, giving myself over to the overwhelming pleasure that began to course through my body, instigated by the simple action of her ass sliding up and down my wet shaft.

"Come on," she prompted in a sexy, sensual tone. "Do it. Cum in my dirty little asshole."

A few more strokes of her clutching ass and I let out a long, gasping groan as I felt my dick pulse within her tight confines. A second later Krista moaned with satisfaction as she felt my warm seed flooding her willing hole. She stopped moving with my tip still stuck inside before gradually renewing her gentle rocking. Slowly, the creamy white cum oozed out from her hugging ass and coated my cock with a thin, wet film as my hard shaft began to gradually wilt before slipping free of her squeezing ring. My flaccid pole fell against my stomach, Krista moved backwards as her reddened asshole clenched and unclenched, sending a stream of jism trickling out to drip down onto my bare skin.

Just as I thought the night's activities had come to an end, Krista reached back and began to spread the dripping cum over her winking hole.

"Mmmm, I love the feeling of cum in my ass," she proclaimed, pushing a thin digit into her cum-filled orifice.

Even in the afterglow of post-coital recovery, I found my gaze drawn to the filthy spectacle as Krista slipped her finger deep into her ass and gave herself a few quick strokes. As she withdrew her slick, glistening finger, another thin stream of cum followed, dripping down from her shimmering, wet hole. She then turned to face me, smiling with a provocative expression as she put the cum-coated finger to her lips and sucked it into her mouth as she stared down into my astounded face. I silently mouthed the word 'wow' as she smiled and lowered her face to my stomach, lapping up the glistening sheen of cum dotting my naked skin like a hungry kitten.

"Now that's what I call a birthday present," she said with a child-like giggle as she sat back and grinned with satisfied content.

Suddenly feeling very anxious, I began to gather my clothes in preparation of a flighty departure as Krista did the same.

"So..." she said as she tossed me one of my socks. "Are you going to Craig's party tomorrow?"

"Um...Yeah, I think so. Why? Are you going?"

Krista nodded.

"You know...," she continued as she looked up at the clock on the wall which showed the hour hand past 12. "Today is actually my birthday."

I responded with a puzzled expression as she smiled back at me.

"Maybe tomorrow...I might require another birthday present."

I studied her face for any sign of joking, but found only insistent resolve as she stared back at me with a confident smirk. I had a feeling...this was only the beginning.

To be continued... Chapter 2 coming soon.

damonX
damonX
3,007 Followers