Birthday Girl

Story Info
Birthday girl stranger fantasy.
1k words
3.66
9.4k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissWatson
MissWatson
34 Followers

It was the morning of my birthday and I woke up early to a text message from you... "hey, my birthday girl. I have a present for you! It will be at the door in 30 minutes! Be ready. Xx"

Mmmm. I always loved your presents... but I couldn't quite work out what a delivery may be for. Flowers sprang to mind of course... but I wasn't sure you would be so cliche...

Nevertheless, I knew you would be along to see me before too long and I wanted to look my best for you. So I put on some loud music and jumped in the shower. I couldn't resist turning on the smart tv and typing 'porn with strangers' into the search engine. I always liked the thought of exciting sex like this. As the water ran down my body I couldn't help fondling my breasts as I soaped them and watched the story of a Swedish exchange student lost in the city and asking a group of black hot men for directions.

I could feel my nipples harden as I massaged them and I watched her bend over in a short skirt and what looked like no panties. Mmmm... she bent over in front of them and pulled apart her arse cheeks. I could see her cute hole opening a little as she spread apart.

My hands started to wander down from my breasts, sliding down my flat stomach towards my pussy. As I started to play with my clit, one of men was touching her arse and starting to slide a finger in her hole.

I moved my fingers down towards my pussy opening, knowing how wet I already was, and not from the water washing over me. Then I heard the doorbell...

I knew it would be you at the door, so I left the tv on. I didn't bother to dry off, but wrapped the towel around me and moved down the hallway, dripping along the way. I could hear the sound of the Swedish's girls voice drifting down the hall. She was starting to moan, so I was picturing that one of those guys may have entered her.

The doorbell rang again and as I opened the door, telling you off for your impatience, I stopped mid-sentence. In front of me was a guy. And he wasn't you. He was holding a long box in front of him, all wrapped up and tied with a big red ribbon. As he lowered the box down, I saw a second red ribbon tied around his neck.

"Two red ribbons," I murmured.

"Make that three," he said, and then winked at me, before he lowered the box even more. Then I saw this hard cock poking out of his pants, with a bright red bow around it.

I was so startled that I almost dropped the towel! Instead, I caught it as it started to slide down, but not before he got a look at my breasts.

"Mmmm," he said, as he licked his lips. "Can I come in? I have a delivery for you." I opened the door for him and started walking backwards into the house. I couldn't help staring at his big cock and I could feel myself breathing faster.

I misjudged where the entry from my hallway was, and knocked into the wall in error. As I stopped suddenly, with nowhere else to go, he continued to walk towards me.

Standing close to me, he whispered, "I hear it's your birthday today." "Yes," I mumbled. He moved even closer, his hot breath in my ear... "happy birthday darling." He then started to kiss my neck, just under my ear. I could feel myself melting as that type of kissing is such a turn on for me.

His hot wet kisses make their way down the side of my neck and across to my throat, where he started to bite me. I was enjoying it so much that I dropped the towel to the ground. This was the green light for him to move down my body. He started fondling my breasts and then kissing them. As his teeth clamped around one of my nipples, I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter in anticipation.

He dropped to his knees and started to lick my inner thighs, his tongue darting occasionally to my clit. I could see what a tease he was being, and I was loving it. I was moaning louder and louder as he got closer to my lips, and as he spread my pussy open I gasped as one finger entered me... then two... then three. Oh fuck it felt so good.

"Oh darling, I think we can do better than that," he said, as he started to push another finger in. It had never been possible before though, and I tried to tell him I couldn't stretch that wide.

He slipped his fingers back out and again started licking me, making me so slippery. I put my hands on him for the first time, grabbing his head and grinding him into me so I could feel his tongue inside of me.

And that's when you opened the door and walked in. See your naked girl slammed against the wall pushing another mans head into her pussy.

Our eyes locked, and you walked slowly towards me. I didn't know whether to cover myself up, or start pushing the man away, but to be honest I was so close to orgasm that I couldn't stop. I kept grinding myself into him. Having you there was definitely a turn on and i could feel myself cuming, in great fucking sensational waves, and moaning louder and louder as it happened.

This is my first story, so I need you to tell me if like it enough to want Part 2, where you'll find out:

- what's in the box

- how close I get to those red ribbons

- what my boyfriend did next

MissWatson
MissWatson
34 Followers