Birthday Girl

Story Info
A birthday to remember.
2.2k words
4.4
33.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten listened to the chimes of the clock over the fireplace as she knelt on the cold marble floor of the hallway. It was time, and her Master was always on time. Her hands clasped together tighter behind her back as she watched the picture window to the side of the doorway. Her body was warm despite the chill of the high-ceilinged room and her nakedness under her flimsy dress. With each breath she took her excitement grew as she remembered his words on the telephone that morning promising her a night to remember for her birthday. Her nipples were beginning to stiffen with anticipation, pressing against the black silk.

Finally, she saw his headlights sweep across the window and she straightened her back, pushing her breasts higher, pressing her painted lips together in a welcoming smile. He opened the door and stepped inside, a smile forming on his lips when he saw her as it always did. He closed the door and leaned back against it, his eyes running over her.

“Beautiful.” Just one word, huskily spoken, was enough to fill her with joy. Her smile beamed up at him and he looked at her for the longest moment. “Come to me.”

She rose and walked to him slowly, standing just before him. She stood on her tip-toes and placed a soft kiss on his lips before whispering ‘Welcome home, Master.”

He reached out to her, smoothing one hand over the shining waves of her hair, the other cupping her breast, his thumb rubbing her nipple through the luxurious fabric. He bent to kiss her more deeply, his arms wrapping around her and lifting her slightly as he pressed her to his body. She could already feel his excitement matching her own as his hands pressed warm against her bare back. He stepped back from her, his eyes sweeping over the curves of her body once more, before slowly turning her around admiring her back. He ran his fingertip down her spine, making her gasp with pleasure. Her senses were always so alive to his presence, her body so responsive to him. His finger paused over the tattooed initials at the base of her spine, His initials, revealed by the deeply cut-away back of the dress. He pressed his lips to her ear, arms wrapping around her, and whispered “Since I had you dress so beautifully tonight, you will have guessed that we’re going out, My Kitten.”

“Yes Master. I had hoped so.” She felt smaller in his arms, so safe and so aware of his strength and need for her. She looked down to see his hand holding a sparkling dress collar, her fingers rising to touch it as she turned her head to smile up at him.

“This is your first gift.” He held the collar while she ran her fingers over the smooth, golden band etched with the word ‘Mine.’ She giggled and kissed his cheek, whispering her thanks to him. He lifted her chocolate-brown hair and placed the collar around her neck, locking it in place. She turned to the mirror on the wall and looked at herself, loving the look of the new, dainty collar.

“It’s lovely, thank you Master.” Her eyes met his in the mirror as he moved up behind her, his reflection filling the mirror.

“Would you like the other one now?” he asked with a smile. Kitten nodded and he nipped her earlobe playfully.

“Open your legs” he growled, his breath hot on her neck, his body pressed up close behind her. She hesitated a moment, not expecting this, but quickly complying with his command. She felt the whisper of silk lifting over her skin and a cold, smooth object sliding up her inner thigh. She held his gaze in the mirror as he ran the object teasingly back and forwards over the lips of her pussy. Suddenly she gasped as she felt his fingers push the item inside her.

“There,” he whispered, removing his hand from her and letting the dress fall back into place “that’s the second one. Well, half of it anyway. But I’m keeping the other half, My Darling.” He stepped away and she turned to face him her cheeks pink. He pulled a small, silver remote control from his pocket. “This is my half.” He smiled wickedly at her as he saw realisation in her eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They arrived at ‘Le Manoir’ and were taken to an enviable table overlooking the lake. He ordered champagne and she watched his calm self-assurance; as impressed by him now as she had been the day they met. He sat back in his chair watching her as she looked at the menu, chatting excitedly to him about her choices. He said nothing and his eyes didn’t waver from her once. Slowly he took the remote control from his pocket and set it on the table. Her eyes moved to it, causing her to blush instantly, her eyes nervously looking around her.

“Not here Master, surely?” she whispered, suddenly so aware of the other diners in the exclusive restaurant and how visible they were.

“Be quiet … you know better than to question me. Birthdays are no exception, little one.” His tone remained soft, but there was no mistaking the hard look in his eye.

Kitten lowered her gaze to the table and placed her hands in her lap, her lower lip trembling. She felt his eyes on her, making her uncomfortable yet at the same time thrilled. She did not look up until she heard the waiter approach their table. She saw her Master pick up the control as he smiled at the waiter.

Suddenly she was aware of vibrations building inside her. Her cheeks reddened and she drew in a long, faltering breath. The buzzing stimulated her already moist pussy, making her press her legs together. Arousal raced through her, hardening her nipples, creating heat between her thighs. She looked at her Master as he ordered their food and then quickly at the waiter. He wasn’t looking at her, and so didn’t see her widened eyes or her flushed face. She clasped her hands together hard as the tingling spread out through her body.

Her Master looked over at her then, reading her face clearly and smiling softly to himself. He turned the egg up much higher, until it hummed frantically in her tight grip. She pressed her thighs together harder still, so scared that the noise would be audible. Shame and pleasure battled for control of her.

“Would you like anything else, Darling?” he smiled at her, his eyes shining with mischief.

“No, thank you.” Her reply was little more than a whisper. She stared at her plate as her cheeks burned.

“That will be all. Thank you.” He waited until the waiter left them before turning the vibrations down, and then finally off. She heard him chuckle and place the control back on the table.

“Look at me.” She looked up into his stormy eyes. “I can see that you’re quite aroused. I can barely stop myself from reaching over and pinching one of your nipples.”

Her lashes fluttered and she said nothing, wanting to fold her arms over her nipples but knowing he would not allow it.

“Are you wet, Kitten?”

He waited for her nod and the softest whispered “Yes, Master”.

“I’d like to be sure … check for me please.” His eyes burned into hers. She slowly moved her hand to the hem of her dress, easing it up her thigh under the bright, white tablecloth. She bit her lip to keep from whimpering, her eyes darting everywhere to see if anyone was watching, She pressed one finger to her lips, feeling the warm wetness coating her. She withdrew her hand and looked at him.

“I’m very wet, Master.” Her breasts were rising and falling with each deep breath.

“Give me your hand Kitten.” He smiled, taking her hand as she slipped it across the table. He pulled it to his lips and kissed it, his eyes on her as he took the wet fingertip into his mouth and sucked in the flavour of her. He placed her hand on the table and covered it with his own.

“We’ll do this each time we are waited upon this evening. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I will.”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For two long hours he tortured her, once making her moan and draw a curious look from the waiter. Her body ached for release, while her Master smiled at her and lavished her with attention. He lingered over dessert, watching her squirming in her seat until he finally paid the bill.

He guided her outside, the mere touch of his hand on her back enough to set her pulse racing once more. They got into a taxi and headed for home. He sat back and placed his hand on her knee.

“Did you enjoy yourself, Darling?” His eyes travelled down her body.

“Yes Master, I did.” She whispered.

“I did too. Very much. You looked stunning tonight. I wanted to fuck you from the moment I laid eyes on you.” His fingers crept up her thigh, finding her warmth, stroking her lips teasingly.

She looked at the driver, sure he was listening and probably watching them in the mirror. She parted her thighs just a little for his touch, too hungry for him to be modest now.

He eased one finger between her lips and pushed it inside her, easing it in and out. She squeezed her muscles and lifted her hips to his hand. He leaned closer to her, his lips against her ear.

“It’s been torture for me too, little one. I’m going to fuck you so hard when we get home,” he growled, another finger pushing into her. Her juices poured out, drenching his hand and her thighs. She was all but panting with desire for him.

Finally, the taxi pulled up at their gates and he took her hand and led her inside. She watched him close the door and turn to face her. He walked to her and pulled her into his arms, kissing her hungrily. She moulded her body to his, feeling his cock pressing hard against her stomach. The kiss became more passionate and his hand slid down her body, groping her everywhere before catching the hem of her dress and yanking it up over her head.

She stood naked before him and watched his eyes devour her. Her nipples stood up from her full breasts, her skin golden in the soft light spilling onto her from the lounge doorway. He hooked one finger into her new collar and pulled her to his body once more. His hand slipped down her body, over her breast, her stomach, her mound. He pressed his fingers inside her, quickly retrieving the egg.

He pushed her back against the hall table and kissed her again, this time biting her lower lip. He rolled the glistening egg up her body, circling each nipple before setting it aside. He blew gently on each wet nipple, smiling as she shivered and closed her eyes. His hands returned to her, cupping her breasts, finding the nipples and twisting them hard. She gasped, pressing her mound against him, rubbing her body over his hard cock.

He turned her around and pushed her over the table, one hand unzipping his trousers the other reaching up into her hair. He wrapped her hair around his fist, pulling her head back so that she could look at him in the mirror. The glass table was cold against her burning skin. He pressed his knee between her legs and forced them apart and she felt his cock dragging over her lips before lining up with her pussy. With a savage thrust he pushed into her, pulling back harder on her hair. He filled her entirely and she gripped him with her inner walls, making them both moan.

He pulled back and began to fuck her with deep, controlled thrusts. He increased his pace slowly, his body bumping her against the edge of the table, making her breasts bounce. She looked up at him in the mirror, watching him as he fucked her, her legs growing weak with the need to cum. Her moans became louder as he slammed into her a little more wildly, and she fought to keep her orgasm from breaking free without permission.

He leaned down over her back so that he could whisper to her, pulling her hair hard. She felt his body bucking harder, his free hand reached around her to grip her breast, squeezing it firmly.

“Do you want to cum for your Master, My Kitten?”

“Yes, Master!” she groaned, feeling him pulling at her nipple.

“Then you may, little one. Let me feel you.”

He grunted with every thrust he drove into her, and she let her climax explode inside her. She cried out as her spasms began and her whole body shuddered. He held her tightly and she felt his orgasm erupt, pumping his cum into her depths. They both shook as he slowed his thrusts, slowly letting her milk his cock. She whimpered over and over and he let go of her hair and wrapped his arms around her, breathing long hot breaths against her neck.

He kissed her cheek and stroked his hand down the curve of her back and whispered “Happy birthday, Kitten.”