Birthday Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Melly Welly, tell Jenna what you want," I egged her on.

Bill snorted when I said Melly Welly but quickly disguised it as clearing his throat when Melissa shot him a dirty look.

"I'll have the canned beans," she said going to stand by Jenna.

"Ha!" Jenna said to me.

"That's still two against two," Nick reminded her.

Sally walked in, still drying her hair with a towel, "What's up?"

"Canned beans or hot dogs?" Nick asked quickly before Jenna could speak.

"Hot-"

"Nooooo" Jenna leaped on her and put her hand on a surprised Sally's mouth.

"That's cheating!" me and Nick exploded, trying to drag her away from Sally.

"Canned beans, say canned beans!" Jenna shouted at Sally as we carried her off.

"I want canned beans," Sally said, smiling.

"Three against two," Melissa smirked at me.

We all turned to Bill, who started backing away, hands in his pockets.

"Dude, we bros man," Nick started.

"I'm your girlfriend," Sally said in a tone that she thought would settle the matter.

"Do you want to fart all night?" I asked him.

"Do you want any-," she wriggled her hips, "tonight?" Sally countered.

"Guys, guys, guys," Bill said, holding his hands up to stop us, "why can't we just have both?" he asked in that flat tone of his.

We all looked at each other, stumped. Nick was scratching his head, holding up a finger in mid-air, thinking. He had a point, who said we couldn't have one if we had the other?

"Fine. But they're cooking," I said, pointing at the girls.

That started up another argument that lasted another half an hour before we decided to just go with canned beans and bread because none of the guys wanted to cook. We just liked arguing for the sake of it.

After dinner we started a small fire in the fireplace in the living area and spread out on the straw couches. They were incredibly comfy, you just sank into them, and they smelt like hay, which was quite pleasant. There was a three seater, a two seater and a single one. Nick and Jenna settled on the three seater, Jenna immediately stretching out and laying her head on Nick's lap. Melissa and I took the two seater, her leaning into me, legs tucked under her in her favorite position and I put my arm around her. Bill sat on the single and Sally settled onto his lap, still chastising him for not picking her side.

All the lights were off so we all sat in the warm orange glow, coming up with stories about previous trips and all the different things we had done. I had a little guy inside me jumping for joy when I found out Melissa and her ex had gone skiing with Bill and Sally a few years ago and her ex had broken a leg when he came down too fast. Good for him, bastard.

We told them about the time we had gone mountain climbing and Jenna piggy backed on Nick all the down because she was too tired. She insisted she wasn't well and was feeling woozy but we all knew she was just being a lazy bum. I told them about the time I heard Nick and Jenna doing it and they couldn't stop laughing when I mentioned the receptionist's reaction. Jenna almost threw her shoe at me for that.

That went on for a while as we tried to remember all the outrageous things we had done. I got up a few times to add wood to the fire and always returned to the welcome arms of Lissy, who was the only female who didn't appear sleepy. As the time went on the talking became less and less until we were all lost in our own musings. Jenna kept nodding off and even Sally dozed off a couple of times.

"Ok, we're off," Nick said when Jenna started snoring lightly. She always did that when she was very tired and it was incredibly cute to watch. He shook her awake and they waved their goodbyes and she leaned on him as went to their room.

"I think we'll head off too, you guys gonna be ok?" Bill asked as they both got up, Sally covering her yawn with the back of her hand.

"Yeah man, we'll head up in a while too. Goodnight," I replied to him.

"Alright, see you in the morning," Sally said as she ruffled my hair and bent down to give Melissa a kiss on the cheek. They disappeared into their room holding hands and as the door shut, Melissa and I were the only ones left.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked Melissa.

"Not particularly," she replied.

"Feeling a little adventurous?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Come on," I said, getting up and holding out my hand for her.

"Where are we going?" she asked, not letting go of my hand after standing up.

"Outside."

"Wait, let me grab something for my feet," she said, starting for the loft.

I didn't let go of her hand and pulled her gently back, "Don't bother, we're not going far."

She grabbed a light blanket as we headed out, closing the door behind us quietly, not wanting to disturb the others.

The wind had picked up outside but not to a level that was uncomfortable. It wasn't too late so the temperature was still quite pleasant, cool but overly so. Melissa hung on to me as we crossed the ground in front of the house, the grass feeling wonderful beneath our naked feet. I guided us to the lone tree standing guard over the cliff.

At the edge we once again stared out at the vast expanse before us. It was a full moon night and the giant orb was a quarter way up the sky, shining brightly enough to light up quite a bit of the forest in a silvery glow.

I pulled Melissa carefully to the tree where I sat down, leaning against the wide trunk between two roots, then pulled her down and she settled in between my legs. I put my arms around her waist and locked her securely to me as she unfolded the blanket and draped us both underneath it. She leaned back on me and made herself comfortable, resting her hands on top of mine. Her head reached just under my chin and I could smell the subtle scent of her shampoo. I rested my chin on her head and tightened my arms around her protectively.

Given the proximity of the tree to the cliff, our feet were just short of the precipice, and we had an unprecedented view of the lake at the base of the cliff. The reflection of the moon could be seen on the inky black surface of the lake which was so still it looked to be made of pure untainted glass.

All that could be heard was the light rustling of the leaves on the tree and an owl hooting somewhere in the distance. I could feel Melissa's belly rise and fall gently as she took each breath. We didn't say anything for a while, just soaking up the night air and enjoying the peculiar sounds of the wilderness that cropped up periodically.

"It's so peaceful," Melissa said quietly.

I nodded, making her head bob front and back since my chin was resting on her. She giggled lightly and put her fingers between mine. I started rubbing the sides of her belly, her top bunching up under my palms. Soon my hands were under her top, caressing her bare skin.

"Someone's feeling frisky," she said.

"One of these day's I'm going to have to find out who this 'someone' is that you keep talking about," I teased, my right hand travelling higher, tracing her ribcage, while I held her in place with my left. We were too close to the edge, I couldn't risk letting her go.

She laughed, "Oh, you know him better than you think."

"Really? Then I think I need to have a word with him."

"And what are you going to tell him?"

"I'll tell him to steer clear of my girlfriend."

She was silent for a few moments and I went over what I had just said in my mind. We hadn't yet categorized what we had between us, and I didn't know if we were exclusive or not. Maybe I was being naïve and presumptuous. I had blindly blurted out whatever was in my head, my tongue moving faster than my brain as usual. I was such an idiot.

"I...... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have......" my hands stopped their exploration.

"Sorry for what?"

"I shouldn't have assumed we were........ you know......."

"No, I don't know. Tell me."

Why did she always have to be so stubborn, she always made me say everything out loud.

"I shouldn't have assumed we were....... boyfriend and girlfriend." Damnit, I felt like a total kid saying that. Couldn't I have picked anything else? In a relationship. That would have sounded much better but no, I was a candy licking fifth grader still looking for his girlfriend.

"So you mean to say I sit on any Tom, Dick and Harry's lap and let them feel me up?" she sounded a little pissed.

"What? No, no, of course not, that's not what I meant." This was not going the way I'd planned. I'd never even dream of thinking of her that way. I had to make this right.

"Lissy I swear, I didn't mean it like that, it's just we haven't yet....... And we're not...... because this you and me........I felt like we should, because I don't want to assume and maybe you'll get the wrong idea." Wow. And I wonder why I was never picked for the debate team.

I felt the tell-tale convulsions of her belly and realized she was laughing.

"Bitch."

"It's not my fault!" she said between laughter, "you're just too easy, and you get so flustered, I can't help it, it's adorable."

I went into sulk mode. She tilted her head back and looked up at me as her laughter died down. I could see the reflection of the moon in her eyes as she locked her gaze with mine.

"Sorry?" she mouthed.

How was I supposed to stay mad at her? She arched her back and tilted her head backwards further and reached up, grasping the back of my head with her hand. She pulled me down and our lips met, upside down.

As we kissed she guided my hand higher up on her torso, underneath her top. I couldn't get over how unbelievably soft her skin was. She shivered as she slid my hand up her bra covered breast and stopped there, breaking from our kiss to take a breath. Instinctively I squeezed the firm mound in my palm and I heard her suck in a breath.

"Again," she whispered.

I squeezed once more and I could feel a small hard nub poking into my palm through her bra.

"Wait," she said and leaned away from me, reaching behind her and undoing her bra. Then she did that thing where they magically pull it out of their sleeve from the side. That was some Houdini shit right there.

Dropping it on the ground beside us, she scooted up higher so that she was now sitting on my lap and her face was level with mine. She turned her head and the make out session was back on in full force. Needing no invitation this time, my hand went up her top and I cupped her bare breast in my hand for the first time.

It was soft yet firm at the same time and it fit perfectly in my palm, maybe just a smudge bigger, but hey, I wasn't complaining. Our tongues dueled as I explored, feeling the texture of her smooth skin become slightly rough as I reached her aureole. She gasped in my mouth when I pinched her nipple and gave me a low moan when I twisted it between my thumb and forefinger.

Since she was on my lap I felt it was safe enough to let go of her and my other hand travelled up to her other breast, giving it the same treatment. She was writhing on me now, her ass on my lap making me hard in an instant. Time to put my intense research into the female anatomy into practice. Having been left completely at her mercy the last time, I had no intentions of being in that position again, so I had gone on a fact finding mission myself.

Leaving one hand to continue its ministrations, I travelled lower with the other one, over her flat belly, to the waistline of her shorts. I toyed with them for a while, waiting to see if she would object, running my fingers just under the elastic band but not going further.

I got my answer when she spread her legs apart and my fingers finally breached her last line of defense. From what I could feel as I dipped under her shorts, she wasn't completely clean shaved down there but it was definitely trimmed and felt soft to the touch. I went lower, tracing the juncture where her thighs met her hip.

She was trying to maneuver her hips now, trying to get me to touch her nether regions but I was purposefully avoiding her, delaying the contact. Our lips had broken part and she was kissing up my jaw, tracing it up to my ear, where she started nibbling my earlobe.

"Please....." she whispered, desperately trying to get me to touch her.

One side effect of her wriggling her hips was that it had a direct impact on my hard-on. To still her movement I gave her what she wanted and slid my middle finger slowly from the base to the top of her lower lips. She froze for a second then released her breath and went back to work on my ear. Even from that one touch I could feel she was wet. I took that as a good sign. I started tracing her lips back and forth and she started rocking her hips in rhythm to my movements. That was not good. My erection was nestled between her ass cheeks and the way she was rocking her hips was creating a delicious friction for me.

She sucked in a breath and arched her back, pushing her breast further into my hand when I slid one finger into her. She was incredibly tight and felt warm and velvety around my finger.

"It's been so long....." she whispered in my ear as she came back down, the pleasure evident in her voice.

There was a brief gust of wind and the branches shook, bristling the leaves and sending a few floating down on us. It was my turn to bite her earlobe as I withdrew my finger and plunged it back in, causing her to arch again. I couldn't believe I was making love to Lissy with my fingers here out in the open, under the full moon and that she was enjoying every moment of it.

After a few strokes I slowly added another finger. She was whimpering now, her head leaning back on my shoulders and her hands on my thighs. Deciding it was now or never, I gently pressed the heel of my palm down on the tiny nub at the top of her slit. The reaction was instantaneous. She turned her head and bit my neck, stifling a scream, her breathing shooting up as her chest heaved. Her fingers were digging into my thighs, squeezing with a strength I didn't know she had.

I ground my palm on her nub in time with my strokes, rotating first in one direction then reversing without giving her time to get used to it. She was almost going to draw blood on my neck as she bit harder with every stroke, tiny screams escaping her sounding like music to my ears. All this wasn't going easy on me either. I was as hard as a rock. I could probably chisel my name on a piece of granite like Woody Woodpecker. If this kept up for long I was going to lose it, but I'd make sure not before I made her lose it first.

Her hips were going crazy now, demanding more and more from me, which I was happy to oblige to. Her ass going over my erection was making me lose my focus and I had to fight tooth and nail to concentrate on what I was doing. I increased the tempo of my strokes, my fingers a blur as they pistoned their way in and out of her tight opening, keeping a constant pressure on her little nub, stroking it up and down feverishly now.

As she got close she dug her heels into the ground arced her back completely, releasing my neck and throwing her head back, her eyes closed and her mouth open in a silent scream. This presented her long and graceful neck to me and I could see her jugular pulsing. Giving her a taste of her own medicine, I clamped down on her neck and sucked hard, at the same time pinching and pulling her nipple outwards sharply. That drove her over the edge. She collapsed inwards, clamping her legs shut around my hand, forcing it to still, and rolling forward into a ball as she convulsed again and again silently repeating, "Oh my god, oh my god, oooooohhh myyyy godddddd................"

It was too much for me. Her orgasm, her moaning and the feel of her ass on me was too much for me to take and I gave in to the sensations and quietly released into my pants, resting my forehead on her back as I tried to prevent my hips from thrusting forward instinctively. I came hard, harder than ever before, and I was spent as the climax faded.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, breathing heavily, each coming down from our respective highs slowly, getting accustomed to our surroundings. My hand was still trapped between her legs and was now drenched in her juices. Finally she flopped back onto me and opened her legs enough for me to get my hand out, though it was very happy where it was. I put my arms around her possessively, nuzzling her neck.

"Jesus Brian, where did you learn how to do that?" she asked lazily, her eyes still closed.

"I read a few articles here and there." Porn.

She opened her eyes and we looked at the moon for a while, too content to move. Occasionally a small cloud would across it, causing it to dim before it came back out in its full glory. A wolf howled somewhere far off and I felt Goosebumps on Melissa's forearm.

"Rabbit or duck?" she asked after a lengthy spell.

"Rabbit."

"I saw the duck first, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't see the rabbit,"

"Then how'd you find it?"

"Sally googled the picture of the moon and drew out the rabbit for me."

I chuckled, "For someone who's so smart, you can be really dense at times."

She started preparing a retort but I silenced her with a finger on her lips, "Relax, I'm just kidding."

She discarded the blanket covering us and turned around on my lap, straddling me and going for my sweat pants, "Speaking ofwabbits," she said, voicing Elmer Fudd, "there's one that's been eluding me for a while now."

I stopped her by putting my hands on hers and she looked up at me with a question in her eyes.

"Maybe we should stop here," I said.

She cocked her head to the side, "Why?"

Now how the hell was I supposed to tell her that I'd already blown my load just watching her cum. This was going to get embarrassing.

"We still have tomorrow night, Lissy."

"But I remember saying someone was going to get lucky tonight,"

"Yes, you did. And, you did."

"What?"

"You said someone was going to get lucky, and you got lucky. You hadn't specified who was going to get lucky." I was arguing on technicalities regarding getting laid. How sad was I?

"Brian, stop talking nonsense," she started pulling at the drawstrings of my sweats again and I took her hands in mine, holding them to my chest.

"Lissy, we're still here for another night, we don't need to do everything right now. The fruits of patience are the sweetest." Did I just say that? Where does my mind come up with these things? And why don't I ever stop myself from saying them out loud? I think my filters were clogged because of all the sexual energy in the air.

As expected, she started laughing, "Brian, you say the weirdest things."

"Please don't leave me?" I pleaded playfully.

"But you want me to leave you with blue balls again?"

I was never good at lying and I'd already done a good job of embarrassing myself so why not just say the truth before I got busted again.

"Actually I kinda......." I shrugged and looked down, unable to say it.

I have to give that girl points for being perceptive, she was really good at reading situations,

"No," she said, surprised.

"Yup," I nodded.

"When?"

"When you did,"

She looked at me for a few seconds then put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly, bringing her lips close to my ear, "You find me that sexy?"

I just nodded into her neck, putting my arms around her waist, "You have no clue."

She pulled back and kissed me again but this time it was warm, tender and full of.................. nope, I wasn't going to go there. It wasn't possible. It was too soon and I was too much of an idiot for her to feel that way about me.

There was another gust of wind and I felt Melissa shiver in my arms. I ran my hands over her bare shoulders and found them ice cold. I hadn't realized how cold it had gotten since we had come outside, and we were wearing flimsy clothes that offered hardly any protection.