Birthday Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agera_R
Agera_R
245 Followers

Her hands came up, starting with her thighs, caressing up her belly and between her breasts. Then she went behind her neck and into her hair, lifting it from behind and playing with it, looking at me with half closed smoky eyes. I had gotten tunnel vision as soon as she started, and nothing mattered except her.

She was still in her work clothes of a simple white blouse and hip hugging black pants. She opened the buttons on her blouse one by one excruciatingly slowly, pulling the fabric apart and revealing more of her skin with each button. Now this was more like it.

I scooted up on her bed and grabbed a pillow, cushioning my head on the wall behind me, all the time never taking my eyes away from her. She had turned around and opened her shirt out wide, though I couldn't see anything since she was facing away from me. Then I looked past her and saw the full length mirror resting on the wall in front of her, through which she still had her eyes trained on me.

A plain white cotton bra was holding her glorious breasts up. It didn't matter to me, she could have worn torn old rags and still look like a Victoria's Secret model. As I dragged my gaze lower over her belly I saw something twinkling around her navel. No-freaking-way.

"Liss... is that?"

"Mm-hmm," she nodded, biting her lower lip and arching her ass backwards towards me.

"Shit..." I cursed, almost getting off the bed.

She had gotten a belly button ring. Just the thought of a dainty little silver ring on her navel was driving me crazy. This whole no touching thing was going to be a lot tougher than I expected. I had always loved playing around with her belly area, it was so sensuous, and she knew how much this would turn me on, though I didn't like the idea of her poking holes in herself because of me.

Her top dropped to the floor and she put her arms around herself. It reminded me of when we were kids and one of us would go into a corner and put our arms around ourselves and pretend we were getting hot and heavy with someone. It was childish and funny when we did it but there was nothing to laugh about what Melissa was doing. Snaking her hands up and down her sides, she dragged her fingernails along the curve of her waist and back up, all the while moving her hips to the tune.

She backed up slowly until she was at the bed and turned to look back at me,

"Unhook me,"

It was like sitting at a red light for an hour and finally getting the green. The beast was going to get unleashed now. She shook her head and pulled away as soon as I reached for her and I stopped mid-way, confused.

"No touching, remember?" she said as she backed up again.

"Then... how?"

She traced her upper teeth with the tip of her tongue then snapped her jaws together once. She had to be kidding.

"Mel I even have a problem unhooking it with my hands and you want me to use my teeth?"

She shrugged with an air of indifference and made as if to walk away,

"In that case I could just put my stuff back on."

"Wait, wait, wait!" I almost shouted, reaching out for her, and stopping after remembering the rules.

"Let's not get hasty now, lemme have a shot at it."

It couldn't be too hard right? Hell, right now I was even willing to try telekinesis to stop her putting her clothes back on. Dammit, if only I had Magneto's powers right now.

She smirked and backed up again, pulling her hair out of the way with one hand and exposing her graceful back and neck to me. I wasn't going to touch her but I sure as hell was going to bend the rules a little. I softy kissed the back of her neck, causing her to jerk in surprise.

"Brian..." She warned.

"I'm not using my hands, babe," I waved my arms out at my sides, "just looking for the strap,"

Without waiting for a response I went back and kissed her in the same spot again. She shivered as I trailed feather kisses from her neck, between her shoulder blades and all the way down to her lower back and back up to where her bra strap crossed her back.

"Sure took you a while to find it," she tried to sound threatening but the tremble in her voice betrayed her.

Now I had to get around the problem of unhooking this damn thing. I wasn't foolish enough to think I could do it with my teeth, I had just gotten the hang of doing it with my hands. Gripping the strap between my teeth, I pulled back, stretching it like a rubber band. Quickly, before she could realize, I took the strap out with my hands and unhooked it before letting it go immediately and grabbing the two ends in my mouth.

Melissa looked back at me and I gave her my most innocent smile as I released the straps. She turned around and let the garment fall, her beautiful breasts just inches from my face. I looked down at the belly button ring and it looked so sexy I almost whimpered. It was a small silver bell, complete with a tiny gong inside. My hands balled into fists as I fought the temptation to touch it and play with it. Liss bent over and leaned into my ear,

"You're going to pay for that," she whispered.

My gaze was still between her pendulous breasts, staring at the little bell that was now dangling and jingling as it hung down. I wanted to tell her I was already paying for it. Dearly.

She straightened out, turned and cat-walked a few steps away and started swaying again. Unbuttoning her pants, she slowly peeled them off her legs, revealing half moon panties that cut across her butt cheeks, exposing the lower half in a perfect crescent. I was mighty close to salivating. The melody from the speakers reached a high note and she stood up on her toes, raising her arms over her head. This caused her back to arc and accentuated her calves, making her look like a living piece of art.

As the music came down so did she, sensuously bending over at the hips, keeping her legs straight and running her hands up her legs, over the back of her thighs and ending with caressing her barely covered ass. Hooking a thumb on each side of her panties, she agonizingly slowly dragged them down, revealing a millimeter of skin every second. I hadn't realized I'd held my breath until I started feeling faint and exhaled loudly as her gorgeous nether lips came into view.

Pale pink and glistening with dew, they would have made me howl like a wolf if I'd been able to tear my eyes off of her. Sliding the flimsy piece of fabric the rest of the way down her legs, she straightened up with it, rolled it into a ball and threw it at me the way you'd throw a basketball free throw. It landed on my head and stayed there as I didn't have enough blood in my brain to even remove it. I was still staring at her, mouth agape.

Melissa giggled and came forward and kissed me fondly. That finally broke me out of my stupor and I kissed her back.

"Shit Mel, you'll kill me of you keep this up," I managed to get out between kisses.

She didn't answer and just started unbuttoning my shirt. Soon I was sitting on the edge of the bed in only my boxers and Melissa was standing between my legs, still subtly moving to the slow music, her navel in level with my line of sight.

"Mel please, I'm about to have a coronary here," I begged, itching to touch her.

I looked up at her and she was her pretending to consider it before she gave me a brilliant smile and a wink. Bloody vixen. It was all the permission I needed. Closing my arms around her I pulled her to me, the belly button ring just inches from my face. I darted my tongue out and flicked it. It was warm from the contact with her skin and it jiggled every time I flicked it. It was driving me nuts. Melissa just threaded her hands through my hair and sighed as I started making my way lower.

I lifted up one of her legs and placed it on the bed beside me so that she was now wide open for me. I grabbed her ass and brought her forward to me, going straight for her clit. The little devil was already dripping wet. Seemed like she liked her little strip show just as much as I did. She moaned and closed her eyes as I latched on to her little nub and alternately sucked and licked it. Bringing one hand to the front I traced the length of her slit with my finger slowly, gently pressing in whenever I passed over her opening.

Over the past month I'd tried to learn her body the way a musician learns their instrument. It worked but she still continued to surprise me at times. Like the time I found out her left elbow was an erogenous zone for her. That led to a lot of ribbing. I teased her that instead of a funny bone she had a horny bone. Of course that didn't end well for me but it was still funny.

Inserting one finger into her slick folds, I went in search of her breasts. Capturing one in my mouth I bit down on the nipple gently as I flicked it with the tip of my tongue. A second finger had joined in the action down below and by now, she was constantly moaning, pressing me even harder into her breast. Her little exhibition had gotten her hot and bothered and I could tell she was already getting close.

"Brian I'm so close...," she said as I increased the tempo and switched breasts.

She had closed her eyes and was facing the ceiling, her hips sub-consciously coming down to meet every upstroke of my fingers. I needed to finish her off. Adding a third finger into her tightness I used my thumb to circle her clit and simultaneously bit down hard on her nipple and sucked with force.

"Oh Gooooooooood!" she screamed.

Her knees buckled as the first wave hit. Wrapping one arm around her lower back I held her to me as she came, never slowing down with my fingers or my mouth. She trembled and held on to me for dear life as she climaxed, her knees giving out completely and causing us both to fall back onto the bed, her on top of me. As she came down, I slowed my fingers before finally removing them as she regained control of her breathing and snuggled into me.

"And you say I'm the one who'll kill you?" she asked, eyes still shut.

"You're way worse than I am,"

"Mm-hmm..." she said in that tone that said she didn't believe me.

As I stroked her hair, waiting for her to recover, I got a chance to look at the small photo frame beside her bed that I'd noticed earlier. I almost did a double take. It was the one I had got her on our first date, the one of us together on the roller coaster. I couldn't believe she would frame it and keep it next to her bed.

"You looked shocked," I heard her say.

I looked back to see her watching me.

"You framed that picture and keep it next to you?" I asked, pointing at it.

She gave me an enigmatic smile, "You really underestimate how much you mean to me, don't you?"

Before I could say anything else she swung one leg over me and straddled me, sitting back on my thighs and lowering my boxers. She didn't even remove them completely, leaving them mid thigh before positioning herself over my rock hard erection. She loved being on top and riding me.

She took hold of me and dragged the tip of my little head along her lips several times before slowly lowering herself on to me. All thoughts disappeared as her warmth engulfed me and she also threw her head back and got lost in her own world. As she bottomed out she paused, each of us savoring our intimate connection with each other for a few moments.

Then she lowered her head to look at me and gave me an evil smile. Oh shit. That smile meant I was in trouble. What had she cooked up for me now? We played this game where we each would try and make the other cum first and the winner got to gloat and earned bragging rights. At the moment I was leading, which I reminded her at every possible opportunity I got, and it seemed she had come up with a plan to dethrone me.

"Liss...?" I asked cautiously.

"I just wanted to show you something new I learned," she said in an innocent voice.

Instead of raising herself up on my erection she angled her hips so that she was sliding up and down my pelvis. The sensation was delicious but I thought to myself that this wasn't going to make me lose it that easy.

After a few minutes she added a new twist and she started rotating her hips in a clockwise motion followed by anti-clockwise as she dragged her hands up her torso and started playing with her breasts. Pinching her nipples, she moaned and pulled on them as she bit her lower lip. Now this was getting into dangerous territory. Her rotating hips were causing unbelievable friction and the visual stimulation of watching her pleasure and play with herself was driving me closer to the edge.

I squirmed, trying to get out from under her because I was helpless in this position but the boxers she had left partway down my thighs prevented me from spreading my legs and getting any kind of leverage. Damn, she was good.

Still, I wasn't going to take it lying down. Although, technically I was lying down. I tried to rise up, putting my hands on either side to support myself.

"You're not going to win that easy missy, it's gonna take a lot more-" I froze in mid-sentence as she planted her hands on my chest and pushed me back down on to the bed.

Then she did something that blew my mind. I don't know what it was, but somehow I could feel her milking me. She would contract her muscles at the base of my hard on and I could literally feel it moving up the length of my shaft. It was like she was trying to suck me up into her. It was phenomenal. Combined with her sensual rotating hips, I was in a world of trouble.

"Liss, what the hell are you doing, this isn't fair, you can't - Oh shit!" I cried out as she actually fluttered around me.

Leaning down, she took my face in her hands and just looked into my eyes as she kept up her attack. I forgot what I was about to say as I got lost in her beautiful eyes. My climax was approaching with the speed of a freight train and there was nothing I could do about it as she held me captive with her gaze.

I tried to struggle but she just shook her head slowly and mouthed, "For me..."

I lost it. Explosions, fireworks, stars, yellow birds floating around my head while chirping, gerbils, battle-axes, sledgehammers, you name it and I saw it. I think I might have gone cross-eyed for a few seconds there. About halfway through my orgasm, Melissa collapsed on me and I held her tightly as she rode her own wave of bliss. Hers didn't seem as violent as mine but felt like it was just as satisfying.

We stayed there for quite a while, both of us too content to move. At some point I pulled the comforter over us and Melissa drifted off for a while. I didn't mind as there was hardly anywhere else I would rather have been at this moment.

She came to slowly as she sun started going down and started nibbling on my earlobe. I had been up for a while and I'd been tinkering with her belly button ring. It fascinated me to no end.

"You really like it huh?" she asked.

I nodded, "Did it hurt?"

"Not one bit. Maybe if I get a real one it might, and seeing how much you like it, I'm thinking about it."

"What? It's not real?" I asked, confused.

She shook her head, "It's a clip on. I wanted to see your reaction."

I fiddled with it again, "I love it, but let's stick with the clip on. I don't want you poking holes in yourself for me."

She put one hand at the back of my head and gave me a soft lingering kiss, "You have no idea what I'd do for you."

Her eyes shone as she said it and the look she was giving me made places inside me stir that I never even knew I had. She evoked feelings I didn't even know existed or was even capable of. I'd kill for this girl.

"Actually, there is one thing..." I said in a low voice, tracing her lower lip with a finger.

She just cocked an eyebrow in question, slightly panting.

"Get down to the kitchen and make me a sammich, woman." I deadpanned.

Before I knew it she jumped on me and stuffed a pillow over my face, suffocating me.

"For once in your miserable life can you be serious you overgrown toddler!" I could hear her shout from under the pillow.

She kept me under long enough that I started running out of breath. Wrapping my arms around her I flipped us so that she was now under me and threw away the pillow. She struggled to try and get me off her but I held her tight until she gave up and slumped down to the bed. She was pissed though and refused to look at me, turning her head to the side.

"Hey," I called out and tried to get her to look at me.

She just turned the other way and stuck out her jaw. She was irresistible when she was mad. Using one hand I turned her face so she'd look at me. She glared at me and silently dared me to say something stupid.

"You mean the world to me too, babe," I kissed her above her left eye.

She was still glaring.

"I'd do anything for you," I kissed above her right eye, "even sing on stage."

I was referring to my debilitating phobia of being in front of a crowd. Her rigid body relaxed and her features softened a little.

"I'll always be here for you," I kissed the tip of her nose, "no matter what."

I could see she was trying her best to remain mad at me and failing at it. Her hands were twitching and I knew she wanted to put them around me.

"I lo..." I froze, then covered it up by kissed her lips gently, "...ike you so much."

She had a smirk and an absolutely triumphant look on her face. I couldn't believe what I'd almost said. What was wrong with me? I hadn't been thinking about it, just saying whatever I was feeling inside and I'd almost blurted out something I hadn't even admitted to myself. I was shocked at the realization but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and make Liss uncomfortable in case the feelings weren't reciprocated. I wished and prayed she hadn't heard it.

"Lo...ike?" she asked smugly, that arched eyebrow back in full force.

For once would it kill lady luck to be on my side?

"I'm working on an accent," I shrugged, trying to dismiss it.

I started avoiding her eyes, cursing myself for always finding the worst thing to say in a situation. If I ever got to be a superhero I'd be Inappropriate Man, saying the most idiotic thing on the first try.

"Brian?"

"Yeah?" I was still morbidly infatuated by a pattern on her pillowcase.

"Look at me,"

I reluctantly shifted my gaze to hers and was shocked to find her eyes were slightly misty. There was no trace of smugness, just a warmth radiating from her that was comforting beyond anything I'd ever felt before. She finally put her arms around me and we kissed. Not a passionate, heated, blow your socks off kind of kiss but a slow, unhurried, gentle one.

"I lo...ike you too," she said as we broke off, with a small wink.

My heart soared. I was so elated I could have jumped off the roof buck ass naked into a bush of cactus. This was the first time we had hinted at the L word. Could she? Could she really feel like that about an idiot like me? I didn't want to believe it but everything from her body language to the look in her eyes was saying she meant it.

"You didn't tell me you're working on the same accent," I teased her.

"You made it sound so good I had to try it," she said, flashing me that dimple.

We continued our gentle kisses, whispering sweet nothings to each other.

"Oh, by the way, before I forget," she said seriously.

I'd known her long enough to know what was coming but I humored her.

"What?"

"I beatcha', sucka!" she said and proceeded to poke me in the ribs repeatedly.

She was talking about her making me cum before her. I was going to have to live with her taunts until I managed to beat her again.

"By the way, what was that?" I asked her after letting her savor her victory for a little while.

"What was what?"

"That milking thing you were doing,"

"It's called kegels. I've been practicing for a while now, and I knew today was the day to take you down. Muhahahahaha! I reign supreme!" she said, laughing like an evil overlord.

Agera_R
Agera_R
245 Followers