Birthday Massage Ch. 01

Story Info
Sean receives more than a massage from a best female friend.
2.1k words
4.13
47.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Notes: With my birthday in a couple of days (July 21), I've decided to do a story to honor the occasion. Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. No plagiarism or infringement is intended.

Characters:

Sean Jackson (age 32), African American, quiet, shy, can have a bit of a short fuse when irritated, otherwise smart and caring.

Marisa Leipan (age 30), Latina/Asian mixed, 36D-25-35, multiple tattoos in Spanish and Japanese, caring, has crush on Sean but scared to tell him.


Beep! Beep! Beep!

Great, the alarm pick a fine time to go off... damn. I reached for my phone and flipped it over to silence that irritating sound. Another day, another dollar as one of my friends always say.

I'm Sean Jackson and today's my 32nd birthday. Here I am getting up at 3:45 in the morning to get ready for work. I'm an opener at a local fast food chain which can be a pain to work at when you don't have the right help.

But enough about that for now cause I'm sure you either know what I'm talking about or don't want to hear about it.

While there I received a text from my best friend Marisa. I swiped across the screen and the message appeared saying

"Happy birthday Sean. Stop by here when you leave that work . ;-) "

She ended her text a wink. I'm wondering right now that if she has something planned. I guess that I'll find out once I get there. I've always known Marisa to be a bit of a flirt from the numerous times she's teased me. I care for her dearly but sometimes she can over do it.

Other than that, work was a usual pain with a couple of people yelling and/or screwing up orders. By the time breakfast ended, I quickly wrapped and put away the breakfast food and taken the utensils to the kitchen area.

While in the middle of it, my phone buzzed and I reached for a roll of paper towels and dried my hands quickly. After retrieving my phone, I checked it and received another message from Marisa.

This one said, "A little early birthday present." with another wink at the end of it. It turned out to be a picture text. I scrolled down to see her bedroom with different bottles filled with different liquids in them, sitting on her bed.

Now I'm thinking "What in the world Marisa has planned?" I can only shake my head as I deposit my phone back in my pocket. I guess I'll find out once I get there. After another 15 minutes of wiping down, sweeping, and mopping, I finally made my way to the register to clock out after announcing to my friends that I'd see them tomorrow morning.

I grabbed a large glass, filled it with water, covered it, grabbed a straw and made my way out the door for a long 30 minute walk to Marisa's place. I looked up at the sky and saw a mix of sun and clouds with more clouds than clear sky. I thought to myself that it were going to rain later if more clouds came but dismissed it while pulled my phone out of my pocket.

With a few pokes and presses on my phone, I started up the Pandora music app and slipped my earphones in. While the music played, I continued my moderate pace to Marisa while sipping on the water. My mind wander back to the picture Marisa sent me. What could she have planned with a bed and bottles? What was in those bottles anyway? And wasn't that a white towel there too?

Could she be teasing me again? I wouldn't doubt it, but it's my birthday and I got this feeling that she's not teasing... not this time. I finished my glass of water and discarded the empty glass in a trash can and continued on to my friend's home.

Thirty minutes later, I'm walking up to Marisa's front door,drenched in sweat I may add, and knocked on the door. Seconds later, the door opened revealing my friend in a tanktop and skirt. She smiled, gave me a hug and told me happy birthday before she took a step back. "Did you walk all the way here?"

I nodded before replying, "Yes and I seriously need a shower right now."

Playfully fanning her hand in front of her nose, she replied "Yes you do Sean. It's right down the hall on the right. I'll get you a towel. And leave your uniform by the door so I can wash and dry it for you."

I made my way to bathroom but stopped cause I needed a few things like a washcloth and towel. I turned around and asked about them. "Do you have a spare washcloth and towel?"

"They're in the bathroom already Sean. Just use one of them." Marisa replied as she went to her bedroom. I entered the bathroom and saw two different sets of towels and washcloths hanging on racks. Red and pink... I know what color I'm not picking.

After starting the shower, I took off my work uniform and sat them outside like Marisa asked. I started the shower up and tested the temperature before stepping in. Standing underneath the stream of flowing warm water, it ran down my 5' 11" frame while I let my mind wander. My thoughts went back to the picture text from Marisa.

After a few minutes of thinking, I reached for the washcloth but then I realized I had no soap. I looked around for the cleaning item and a feminine voice asked "Looking for something?"

I turned and saw the sexy nude frame of my mixed Latin Asian friend. With a cute smile, she held a bar of soap and a washcloth in her hands. "Surprise." she said before she giving me a turn around gesture. "Let me wash your back, birthday boy."

I took a couple a seconds to admire my friend's nude frame. Marisa has Japanese tattoo on her shoulder near her left breast. I was going to ask about it before she stopped me. "I know you're enjoying the view but I can't wash your back that way. Turn around Sean."

I did what was asked without another comment for I knew that Marisa wouldn't do anything wrong or too crazy. With my head underneath the stream of flowing water, I felt my mixed female friend begin to wash and lather my back with the washcloth.

Marisa made her way down my lower back to my butt. She lathered completely with soap making sure she got every square inch before going down to my thighs and legs. When she finished, she smacked my butt before saying, "Turn around and let me get the front."

I turn around to see Marisa step towards me with the soapy washcloth and began to lather my chest, shoulders, and arms before squatting in front of me. After getting a good lather on my legs, she stopped and stood up. I was going to ask about my nether region but my unspoken question was soon answered as the mixed beauty cupped my member before jerking it slowly.

My breathing were getting ragged as Marisa continued the hand job. "This is only the beginning of your multi-part gift." she whispered to me. Her jerking motions started to get faster until she suddenly stopped. "Rinse, dry off and meet me in my room." She commanded before leaving the shower and bathroom altogether.

After she left me to finish my shower, my mind were running a mile a minute from Marisa's hand job. I quickly dismissed my thoughts as I began to rinse Marisa's handiwork off. Leaving the shower, I grabbed the red towel and dried off. Later, I wrapped the towel around my waist and made my way to Marisa's bedroom.

When I got there, her bedroom door was open and a sweet cinnamon smell attacked my senses. I entered the room and saw a lot of scented candles lit and scattered around. Standing next to her queen sized bed, Marisa wore nothing but a smile. "Ready to receive the next part of your gift?" I nodded as I made my way to her bed. As I placed my knee on the bed, Marisa spoke. "Lose the towel please." I nodded, removed the towel, and dropped it on the floor.

I laid on the bed on my side and watched as the Latin Asian beauty picked up a bottle of oil and squirted a small amount in her hands before rubbing them together. "Lay face down and prepare for your massage." Then it hit me... a massage. I smiled and laid face down. When Marisa started on my back, I instantly relaxed.

Enjoying her soft touch, a sigh escaped my lips. My eyes slowly closed as Marisa made her way to my lower back area. "You should do this for a living. Such a soft touch you have Marisa." I told her as she began on my butt and thigh area. "Thanks. My Mom showed me a few things."

"Remind me to thank her when I see her again." I said as Marisa ran her hands slowly up to my back. "You can do that tonight. She's coming by to give you your gift. Turn over please." I quickly turned over, opened my eyes and saw Marisa swing one leg over my body and straddled me.

Marisa looked down at me as she smiled. "Now, for the next part or I should say the fun part, but first.." she reached over for the oil and placed a small amount on my chest before she started to massage it. "Have to finish the massage first."

As she massaged my chest, Marisa started grinding on me. "There's something I must tell you." Marisa started. I looked at her as she rubbed my chest. "What is it?"

The Latin/Asian woman continued. "I've... had a crush on you.. for a long time."

I was speechless... from the massage and from Marisa's confession. When the words finally came to me, I only said.. more like asked two words, "Since when?"

Marisa stopped the massage and kept her hands on my chest. She told a few deep breaths to compose. From the look on her features, she may be worried about my thoughts and what I may say. I reached up and took her face in my hands. I thought about what I'm going to say and slowly it came out. "I'm quite honored and lucky to have such a beautiful girl to have a crush on me." The more I spoke, the more I felt the same way about her. "In fact, I have feelings for you too."

With a smile on her face, she leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were soft and plump just as I figured. We broke the kiss as my mixed angel crush smiled down at me before a smirk developed across her features. "Oops.. there a part I forgot to massage." She slid down my frame and gripped my hardened member and jerked it slowly.

A soft sigh escaped my lips as I felt Marisa's soft touch again. Seconds later, I felt something warm and wet on the underside of my member. I looked down and saw Marisa licking and kissing my member up, down, and all around. When she got to the tip, she gave it a kiss before taking it between her lips. I went slack jawed as Marisa started to slowly take all of me in her warm mouth.

Marisa took at least half of me in her mouth before releasing it with a wet pop. "Mmm... I've always wanted to do this with you, Sean."

I smiled at her comment. "What took so long, Marisa?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I was nervous, fear of rejection..." Marisa answered.

I smiled at her as she held my hard member in her soft grasp. "You don't have to worry with that now."

Marisa smiled before resuming her present to me. My hand instinctively went to the back of her head. She took it as a sign to deepthroat me and she took more of me until every inch of me in her mouth and throat.

She held it for a few seconds without gagging before releasing me from my warm, wet oral prison. She smirked as she crawled over me seductively. "Ready for the rest of your gift?" She asked me as she draped her frame over mine, mashing her D cups against my chest. I nodded with a smile. "Ready and waiting."