Birthday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers

Chad sat back watching. He was clearly very worked up with his own cock out slowly stroking it. A small amount of precum was evident at his tip. Watching his wife suck that girls huge cock was much more arousing then he ever would have expected. However he wanted more. He wanted to see her riding that cock up close while he tongued her asshole and sucked on the girls balls. So he got down on his knees next to Alex and leaned in towards her. She turned to look at him with Ana's cock still partway in her mouth. He leaned in closer and kissed Alex deeply with Ana's cock between their lips.

Ana was looking down at the two of them as Chad approached. Alex was so into sucking her cock and fuck if she didn't take it easy she was going to cum way too soon that she didn't see Chad next to her until he was leaning in to kiss her. They passed under a street light just as their lips came together lighting them up beautifully and in that instant she also knew the three of them were going to be together for a very long time. She didn't know why. It was just a soft whispering in her head. With that she sat up and leaned in to kiss them both with a deep affection.

"Alex climb onto her cock. I want to watch you ride her," Chad said while smiling at Ana.

Ana laid back on the seat and helped pull Alex up on top of her. Alex's hands were on Ana's shoulders when Chad took hold of Ana's cock and sucked it between his lips. Not to be out done by his wife she slammed her cock into the back of his throat not giving himself time to adjust to the large intrusion. His throat responded by covering her shaft in a thick gooey saliva that was very slippery. He then guided her into Alex's pussy gently pushing down on Alex's butt as it slid into her inch by inch. Alex moaning and reacting to the first penetration as she had so many times as she lowered down on Chad's cock. Though this new perspective for him seeing her stretched by a beautiful girl cock had him practically cumming right there.

Alex started a slow ride up and down while she looked into Ana's pretty blue eyes. Feeling her cock while she was with a such a good looking girl was an amazing turn on for her and she knew she would be cumming very quickly. Then she felt Chad's strong hands grab her ass cheeks and spread them wide. She knew his tongue was coming next and wasn't expecting the sensory overload that hit her almost immediately when he pushed hard against her outer orifice. While Chad held her still Ana wasn't going to be denied her pussy and started bucking her hips faster and faster. Her balls hitting the bottom of Chad's chin with upward slam.

"Oh Fuuucckkkk!! I'm going to cuuummm!!" Alex screamed as the first orgasm started to course through her body. From her toes to her fingertips he felt it flow through her. Her forehead came down to Ana's shoulder as she could no longer balance herself. Chad reached around and she felt his thumb come into contact with her clit. This was just enough to send her off into multiple orgasms. She liked to be vocal normally and tonight was no exception as lungful after lungful of loud moans came out while Ana continued to fuck her pussy relentlessly.

Looking around Alex at Ana's face he could see that she was getting close. He was really excited as he had never seen a girl with a cock cum before that was not on a computer screen. Ana reached up and grabbed Alex's ass and pulled her down hard one last time as Chad watched her cock repeated convulse inside his wife's pussy. Knowing someone one other than him just fucked her and came inside of her inflamed his passion and desire. He picked Alex up, turned her around, and laid her down on top of Ana. Ana reached around and held her tight but affectionately under her breasts.

Before any of Ana's cum could run out of Alex's pussy Chad had Alex's ankles in his hand and was slipping his own cock inside of her. He could feel Ana's cum all squishy inside of his wife and he got even harder. He started fucking her hard and furious. She started screaming again as Ana's cock grew hard beneath her. A few more strokes and he couldn't hold out any longer. Slamming into her one last time to inject his own see within her he moaned and grunted low and deep. His seed and Ana's mixing together inside Alex with her own juices. He slowly pulled out and once his head cleared her whole the mess of the two of them gushed out of her and down her ass to drip on Ana's cock.

Chad was not about to let any of that go to waste. Using his fingers he scooped out whatever cum Alex couldn't push out. He coated the two girls lips and watched them kiss deeply. Then he took first Ana's cock and licked it all clean working his way up Alex's ass and sucking her pussy clean. When he was done there was no cum to be found anywhere on either of the two girls. He pulled his pants back up and sat between them. He took both of them in his arms where he knew they would both be for a very long time.

As of the driver was driving around the block until they were finished they had just enough time to get themselves in order as they pulled into driveway. Knowing all three of them were now home Chad gave the driver a $200 tip and wished him a wonderful night.

AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers
12