Birthday Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldhrs
wldhrs
266 Followers

The woman pulled her hand away, and my brother slipped his fingers out of my pussy. I could feel my juices running out onto the seat, and the thought crossed my mind that it would be mixing with all of the cum from the men who had sat here before me.

The woman behind me suddenly had her mouth next to my ear again, and she was starting to breath heavier. At first I thought that she was masturbating, but then I felt her being pushed up against me. It was slow at first, but then the tempo and force began to increase. She was being fucked from behind, and I began to get excited all over again.

I knew it wasn’t her husband, because he was still in the seat next to me rubbing my nipples, so it had to be a stranger from the theater. Next I heard the husband next to me telling someone to go ahead and do it. I thought that he was talking to the stranger who was fucking his wife, until I felt my brother stand up and move between my legs. I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down. The woman behind me was breathing faster now, as was the stranger fucking her. She started to push my head down, making me lean forward in my seat, then she pulled my head back by my hair, and told me to stick out my tongue. When I did as she asked, I felt my brother move forward and then I felt his skin against my tongue. It was the hot skin of his hard cock.

Any inhibitions that I had before, had now disappeared. Just like the woman on the movie screen, I wanted to suck on this hard cock. I wanted to taste my brothers cum. I wanted him to fuck me in any hole he desired.

I slid my mouth as far over his shaft as I could get and then sucked my way back. I heard him groan from deep within his throat, and knew that he wouldn’t last long. I began to suck and work my tongue as fast as I could, wanting him to cum, forcing him to cum. I felt the head of his cock start to enlarge and I knew this was it. I heard him groan so loud that he sounded like he was in pain. It was pain. It was the pain of his huge load of cum being forced out of that little tiny piss slit. The first shot hit the back of my throat so hard, that I had no choice but to swallow. He pumped another shot onto the inside of my cheek and tongue, which allowed me to get a taste of my brother’s seed. He kept pumping more and more cum into my mouth until I couldn’t swallow fast enough, and then it just ran out of my mouth and dripped down onto the floor. Just as my brother was finishing his orgasm, the woman behind me came. She had a grip on my shoulders, and her mouth at my neck, moaning her pleasure into my skin.

I kept sucking on my brother until he finally pulled himself out of my mouth, and sat back down into his chair with a pleasure groan, which let me know that he had thoroughly enjoyed his first blow job.

The woman’s husband now stood up and began untying my wrists, but he did not remove the panty blindfold. I felt him gently help me to stand up, then he turned me around and had me kneel on my seat. I put my hands on the back of the seat to brace myself, as I felt him lift the back of my dress over my naked ass. He must have already had his cock out of his pants, because he quickly slid his dick into my wet pussy. His cock was on the smaller side, which I thought was strange for such a big man, but it still felt wonderful. He was sliding in and out at a very even but slow pace, I guess so that he could make it last, and I was all for that. The woman and I were now face to face, and I felt her lean her head into me so that we had our cheeks together. She was still getting fucked from behind, but the stranger had slowed down. She started to softly kiss my cheek, then worked her way around to my mouth. As I had said before, all of my inhibitions and taboos were now in the past, so I now opened my mouth and gave her my tongue. Just the emotional part of kissing another woman was enough to start my juices flowing, but it also felt very good. She kissed me in a way that a man never had. Her lips were so soft and tender. Her tongue was gentle, but exciting, searching out and fondling mine until I was lost in pleasure, more from her kiss then her husband’s actions behind me.

She pulled her mouth from mine, then arched her body up until her breasts were level with my mouth. I’m not really sure who, but someone pulled her blouse open, popping some of the buttons, as I heard them hit the floor. Now my mouth was against the silk of her bra. That was next to go, and I eagerly sucked my first female nipple into my mouth.

It was such a rush, sucking on this woman’s nipples, while she and I were both being fucked from behind.

Someone had reached under me, and was now fondling my tits. I knew it wasn’t the husband because he had both hands on my hips pulling me back onto his cock every time that he thrust forward. I figured it had to be my brother. He must have gotten his second wind and came back for more. He undid the buttons at the top of my dress and pulled out my tits. Next I felt him lean under and begin to suck first on one nipple and then he switched to the other. With my hands being untied, I reached over and found his cock. He hadn’t put it back into his pants and it was getting hard again. Just then the stranger, who was fucking the woman in front of me, moaned that he was going to cum. He started pumping really hard and fast, and as he grunting to his orgasm, the woman came again, shaking so hard that I couldn’t keep her nipple from popping out of my mouth.

Hearing them cum together, and stroking my brothers hard cock, while being fucked from behind was making me feel very nasty again.

I wanted to try out something that I had thought about in my fantasies, but always had been afraid to try. I reached behind me and gently pushed the husband out of my pussy. He must have thought that I was finished, until I took his small cock into my hand, and guided him towards my virgin anus. He leaned forward and whispered how nasty I was, then slowly pushed the head of his cock into my hole. It hurt so bad that I was about to change my mind, when he suddenly slid in all the way to his balls. I grabbed his ass and just held him still so that I could try to get used to the feeling. After awhile I let him slid back a bit then pulled him deep again. We did this several more times, and I started to feel better about having his cock stuffed up my ass. Soon he began to pump in and out, and I actually started to get excited at the fact that I was being ass fucked. I let go of my brother’s cock, and reached under to play with my clit. The husband had been fucking my pussy for quite awhile, and now he was pumping hard and fast into my tight ass hole. I felt his cock begin to swell, as he pumped faster and faster, and then he came. It was heaven having him shoot his load into my ass. I was rubbing my clit so fast that I came with him. He kept pumping shot after shot into my ass the whole time that I was cumming. When we were finished, he slipped his softening cock from my ass, kissed me on the back of my neck, and moved from behind me. Just as I started to come down from my incredible high, I felt something hit the side of my face. I turned into the direction it had come, and was hit directly on the mouth. It was my baby brother cumming for his second time this evening. I opened my mouth and he quickly shoved his spurting cock between my lips, so that I could finish him off with my tongue. Being that it was his second orgasm of the night, he didn’t have as large a load, so I managed to swallow it all, except for the string that was running down the side of my face.

Now we were all totally exhausted. I turned around and sat back into my chair. I started to remove my blindfold, but had second thoughts. Did I really want to see who had been giving me these nasty pleasures? I reached for my brother’s hand, and pulled him over to me. I asked him to lead me out the side exit as quickly as possible. Once we were outside I pulled the panties from my eyes, and we walked the few blocks back to my brother’s car.

Not a word was spoken as we drove back home. I felt very tired from the booze and all the sex. I needed some time to think about all that had happened tonight. When we got home, I turned to my brother and kissed him on the lips wanting to thank him for such a wonderful evening. Our mouths opened, and as our tongues entwined, I knew, that our lives had been changed forever….

wldhrs
wldhrs
266 Followers
12