Birthday Party

Story Info
Husband gets an unexpected birthday present.
4.1k words
4.36
146.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karen S
Karen S
6 Followers

This isn't a long story and certain parts of it have been altered, including the name of my friend, but it's basically true although I can hardly believe it myself as I tell it to you.

It was my husband, Paul's, birthday and, although not a significant number was celebrated in our normal manner, dinner out and then on to a quiet little bar for a few drinks. We went into our local town to a restaurant we had used before which was as good on this occasion as it always had been.

As an aside, although it has little bearing on what happened, I dressed, or rather undressed for the occasion, wearing a light summer dress with nothing, (and I do mean nothing), underneath. It is a fetish of Paul's that I sometimes wear no bra or pants when we go out and, as it was a celebration, I indulged him to the full. The dress was long but very light, with thin straps over my bare shoulders so that there could be no doubt that I was bra-less. Little white buttons held it together at the front, buttons who I had undone to mid thigh so that it fell open to reveal my tanned legs when I walked or sat down. But as I say, apart from making me feel really sexy and uninhibited, my dress sense isn't really what this is all about.

The place was fairly busy so we had to sit on the high stools next to the bar which caused me some trouble as my dress stubbornly wanted to fall open to crotch level, encouraged by Paul insisting I undo just one more button. Anyway, after a bit of careful arrangement, I remained decent, but the bottle of wine we had already consumed and the chasers we were following it with were gradually making me carefree anyway. The barman was quietly trying to see down the front of my dress, much to Paul's satisfaction, especially when I gave in and leant forward to get something out of my bag so that he was given a complete view of my tits as my top fell away from my body.

For his part, Paul was eyeing the talent up as usual, when he tapped my knee and pointed out a friend of ours, Eva, who was with a three or four other women at a table in the corner of the room. She looked as merry as we were and it wasn't long before she spied us and, with a smile and a wave, excused herself from her friends and came across to talk to us. Now I should explain that Eva is very attractive, blonde and petite with a lovely figure and exuberant personality to match and she threw her arms round each of us in turn as she reached the bar. She was dressed in tight jeans and a strappy top and looked as ravishing as she had always been.

We asked each other how things were and what we had been up to, and had been talking for about ten minutes I suppose when her friends came over and said they were calling it a night. They were just some of the girls that worked in the office with Eva and they'd been out for a few drinks to celebrate one of their number's promotion. Eva said she would stay on with us for a while as she hadn't seen us for some months, and anyway Paul had bought us all another drink.

The evening wore on and the barstool was getting uncomfortable with so little between it and my bum, so eventually we decided to call it a night too and go home. Of course none of us were fit to drive but we decided from the start that we would get a taxi back and, with Eva's friends gone and her lift with them, she said she would share the cab with us. Anyway the taxi duly arrived at our front door and, as we were still finding things to talk about, Eva accepted our invitation in for a cup of coffee and some more wine.

By this time we were all getting fairly drunk and Eva was doing her old routine of flirting with my husband, more so when she found out it was his birthday. He was lapping it up of course and pouring it on himself as well with comments like 'we were the only two girls he wanted at his party' etc.

"Well if we're having a party then we've got to have party games," Eva said loudly. (Believe me, the noise and laughter were not proportionate to the three people at 'the party'.)

"What does birthday boy want to play?" she went on.

Without a moment's hesitation he reached into the draw in the coffee table and pulled out a pack of cards. "Strip poker!" he shouted.

"Nooo!," we chorused back. "We can't play poker"

"All the better then, but ok, you choose" he persisted, shuffling the cards. "What about that game we used to play on when we went away for the weekend with you and Ewan? And what's more where is Ewan?" he said looking round the room as though the man in question had been there but had just left for a moment. (Ewan was Eva's long suffering husband who's ideal evening was a night in front of the TV, which is exactly what he was doing that evening too. What a fool with a lovely wife like Eva!).

"Ok, you're on," we said together, although at this moment I suddenly became acutely aware that, even including shoes, I was wearing exactly three items of clothing. Now you realise why my lack of underwear was significant.

To underline this Paul looked at me with a knowing smile and said, "I deal and jewellery doesn't count," and looked pointedly at the buttons on my dress.

The game started noisily and I could almost detect Paul's anticipation and excitement at what he hoped would come. He's good at cards too so after no more than four hands, Eva and I had both lost our shoes and Paul was still fully clothed.

From now on I'll describe events hand by hand. Paul had lost the deal and with it the fifth round and made a great show of unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off like a male stripper to the applause and laughter of Eva.

I was also getting really excited but also more than a little nervous as only one lost game separated me from complete nudity – if I dared go through with it.

"How far are we going?" I said, hoping I sounded brave, as Eva dealt the sixth hand.

"All the way", they both cried together and, added Eva, leaning over and putting her arm around me seductively, "I hope you've got plenty on under that dress," knowing full well that at least I wasn't wearing a bra, "because my pants are almost non-existent." If only she could have known!

It was funny but now I almost wanted to lose and have to reveal myself. Big deal you might think, for after all the other two players were my husband and my best friend, who was a woman anyway. But that wasn't the point. The thought of being naked when they were dressed was exciting and erotic and I had the feeling that this game was becoming much more than about playing cards.

This time it was Eva who lost and not to be outdone she put on an even more sensuous stripper act as she slipped off her top and stood with her arms in the air to reveal a lacy white bra. Drunk or not this was getting very serious and the sexual tension was almost tangible as I read Paul's mind. - The next hand might result in him getting to see Eva in just her bra and pants, or me completely naked. The next one after that and he might get to see Eva's tits, and the next one….?

Of course the inevitable happened: I lost.

Paul sat back in his chair grinning from ear to ear knowing I had nothing beneath my dress, while Eva clapped her hands and laughed.

I put my head in my hands and feigned despair but Eva got up and pulled me to my feet and pushed me into the centre of the room. My heart was thumping as I slowly unbuttoned the dress from the top, first revealing my naked breasts as I leant over to reach the lower buttons.

"That'll teach you never to go out without your bra on," Eva laughed, rolling back in her chair.

I finished undoing the buttons; holding the dress together with my hands but letting it slip to my waist to completely show my breasts. How aroused I had become was no secret now, as my nipples were dark and erect. Both Paul and Eva went silent as they detected how turned on I was becoming but even Paul didn't fully expect what was to come as I stood in front of them and gradually lowered my dress to the floor in as sensuous a manner as possible. You see, as a birthday treat I had fulfilled a long-standing dream of his and completely shaved my pussy.

I dropped the dress from my hands and looked at their faces.

"What do you think?" I said bending one knee demurely and putting my hands on my hips in an exaggerated model's pose.

I could see that they were both stunned, Eva on realising that I had been naked under my dress all night and Paul because not one blonde pubic hair remained on my now obviously moist cunt.

I broke the silence and knelt on the floor beside the table in a vain effort to conceal my aroused state.

"Come on, you're not getting away with this," I said picking up the cards, but they must both have seen the moisture which I could feel welling up between my thighs. "Who's going to be next to lose their clothes?"

"Ah but what happens if you lose again?" Eva said, recovering her wits.

"We'll have to think of a forfeit," Paul said

"Yesss!" hissed Eva and almost grabbed the cards across off the table as I dealt.

They both leaned forward with renewed anticipation and once again the birthday star got away with it; Eva lost this time.

It was our turn now to clap and laugh but she never hesitated as a she slipped off her jeans and stood in front of us in nothing but a lacy white thong that matched her bra.

Paul was nearly bursting out of his trousers by this time and he kept moving about to relieve the enormous erection that he quite evidently had. I was desperate for him to lose and take his clothes off, but for all his bravado I was sure he would chicken out in front of the now nearly naked Eva.

But he of course he didn't lose; Eva did again.

This time she made an even great show of stripping, holding her bra in place with a hand cupping each breast after undoing the catch, then with a flourish, throwing her arms up in the air with a shriek to reveal her breasts completely. They were gorgeous; Paul couldn't take his eyes off them as they jiggled and swayed slightly with her excited movements. And it was clear that she was VERY excited too as her nipples stood out like two hard thimbles.

Things were getting to fever pitch now and I could smell the warm, musky aroma of my own sexual arousal that even my perfume couldn't conceal.

"He's got to lose soon," Eva said in my ear, leaning over so that her naked thigh was against my shoulder.

We had almost forgotten the rules by this time and had no idea whose deal it was so I picked the cards up and threw them round the table, keeping my arms high and allowing my breasts to sway in front of the other two as I did so. I didn't know quite what I wanted to happen really. Paul's threat of a forfeit had put an excited knot in my stomach as I knew that he was fairly drunk and very excited, enough of both to demand something outrageous, and I knew I would probably do whatever he asked.

For one delicious moment I thought the time had come and I had lost again, but once more it was Eva who had the losing hand.

Paul threw his fist in the air in triumph and demanded the removal of Eva's pants. He couldn't believe his luck; he was going to get to see the lovely Eva as naked as his wife already was.

But Eva rose to the challenge and thought she saw a way to stop him winning so easily; she never did like to lose.

"You said the next hand was forfeits," she cried and crossed her hands theatrically across the small, lacy, white triangle that was the only thing that stood between her and exposing her womanly charms to a man who was so obviously desperate to see them.

I could see he was about to argue but he then also saw the possibilities of the situation.

"Ok," he said with a lascivious grin, "a forfeit it is, and I get to choose. You've got to passionately kiss the person on your left."

Now whether he genuinely got his left and right mixed up or did it on purpose, I don't know. I'm sure he wouldn't have passed a chance to snog Eva and get to feel her tits in the process, but I was the person on Eva's left not him. It took a moment for this to sink in but when it did Eva and I doubled up with laughter.

Paul sank back in his chair with a groan, his chance of getting Eva naked gone without even the consolation prize of a French Kiss and a furtive grope, but things were about to outstrip his, and my, wildest dreams.

"Come on," Eva said pulling me to my feet, "forfeit time," and she put her arms over my shoulders and touched her lips to mine. It was a strange feeling kissing another woman who was as nearly as naked as I was, and after tentative peck we stepped apart a little. We had both been conscious of our naked breasts brushing against each other and I was a bit surprised at how pleasant I had found it. Paul started to say that the kiss was supposed to be passionate but he needn't have bothered for we put our arms round each other and kissed again. Eva gently parted my lips with hers and I felt the tip of her tongue enter my mouth. It was nothing like a man's kiss but was much more subtle and gentle. Her mouth was smaller and softer yet she demanded a response and I submitted. We opened our lips wider and explored each other more deeply with our tongues, teasing and playing with each other. At the same time we pressed our bodies together from the hard, aroused tips of our nipples, down our flat smooth bellies to the firm roundness of our womanhood.

I was conscious of Paul getting up and standing behind Eva, then I felt his hands brush against our hips and the thin material of her thong slipping down past her thighs. He was stripping her anyway and I felt her step back a little and kick them from round her ankles even though she never took her lips from mine. Then she pressed herself back against me and I felt the soft curls of her pubic hair against the ultra sensitive skin of my own smooth pussy.

We ended the kiss and stepped back a little as Paul ran his hands over our bodies. He slipped his hands between my thighs and I parted them to allow him full access. Then he turned his hand round and touched Eva's most intimate region and she in turn parted her thighs a little and I could tell he was slipping his fingers inside her. Then he glided them back up to her firm, round tits and then back down again; his hands left no part of either of us unexplored.

By this time I had lost control and so had Eva. She sank to her knees so that her face was level with my breasts and took one of my erect nipples between her lips and gently sucked it until I thought it would burst. I closed my eyes and concentrated all my senses on that one swollen tit and the wonderful things she was doing to it. Then I felt Paul come up behind me. I could feel that he was naked as well now and his prick was ramrod hard against my back. His hands came round and cupped my breasts, lifting them so that he was supporting them for Eva's pleasure. He gently removed the one she was still sucking from between her lips and offered the other one to her, which she accepted with equal willingness. Then she gave this one up too and slowly kissed her way down my belly until her mouth brushed the firm round mound of my smooth pubis. I looked down at her face and saw her inhale deeply, taking in the damp, musky sexual odour that was escaping from between my legs. She took my hands and lay down on the carpet, pulling me down with her before resuming her exploration of my body.

I looked up to see where my husband was. He was lying back in one of the chairs watching us intently, following every move of Eva's tongue over my body and slowly stroking his prick. He was wanking as he watched us, as though at a sex show. I felt wanton. I wanted to do something really outrageous to please him so I gently pushed Eva on to her back and turned round so that we were in the 69 position with me on top. Still stroking the length of his huge erection, he sat forward in his seat so that he could see me lower my face to Eva's cunt and run the tip of my tongue along the length of her vaginal lips. Eva groaned deeply with pleasure and I felt her raise her head to repay me in kind. My pussy was super sensitive without the protection of my pubic hair and Eva's tongue had a devastating affect. She ran the tip of it from my lower belly, along the length of the wet, swollen lips to the curve of my buttocks which she held in her hands, before retracing the line of wetness she had created and inserting it deeply into my vagina. Paul had performed oral sex on me on many occasions, it's something I particularly enjoy, but it was nothing like the exquisite sensation of a another woman's tongue and I couldn't have stopped myself cumming even if I had wanted to. I had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced and Eva pressed her face in to my dripping cunt and actually sucked the wetness out of me as the spasms wracked my body. She was an expert.

I had lost track of everything by this time and am almost ashamed to say that I had forgotten my husband, so immersed was I in my own pleasure. It was only when I felt his hands gripping my waist and raising me away from Eva's lips that I became aware of him and realised what he was going to do. I was now on my knees, doggy style, my face still close to Eva's perfumed pussy, with Paul kneeling behind me and straddling Eva's face. He was going to fuck me from behind with Eva watching from below us just six inches away. His prick seemed bigger than I had ever felt it but I was so wet after Eva's attentions that it slipped smoothly in for the whole of it's swollen length. I let out a deep contented sigh before Eva put her hands on my head and forced my face back against her cunt. I was in ecstasy and experiencing what seemed like one long orgasm, but I wanted to please and satisfy her as much as she had me. I had never made love to a woman before, I don't know if Eva had. Licking a girls vagina is just something I had never even contemplated before but I wanted to do it now as expertly as she had done it to me. I explored every crevice with the tip of my own tongue, tasting the subtle flavour of her cunt before seeking out her clitoris and teasing it until she screamed with the unbearable pleasure of it. As she did so Paul shafted me with increasing force, bringing on yet another orgasm in me. Then he pushed it in as far as it would possibly go, further into my belly than he had ever been, and stopped moving. I heard him tell Eva to lick him as he was on the point of shooting his load and wanted her to bring him off by licking his balls. I pulled my lips away from between her thighs and looked back between my own legs, and sure enough she was doing as he asked, running her tongue through the hair on his balls, back round behind them to that ultra sensitive spot that any man will tell you lies behind them. I could feel his prick harden and swell even more before he eventually burst inside me and both Eva and I felt the massive pulsing spasm of his orgasm, me through my swollen, wet pussy and her through her tongue which was now pressed up against the point where his shaft disappeared inside me, further stimulating my exposed clitoris with the tip of her tongue at the very moment Paul was ejaculating deep inside me.

After he had spent himself inside me we remained in the same position for a few moments until we collapsed on the floor together exhausted. Paul and I lay either side of Eva, our faces level with her pubic hair, which was now wet and matted. Eva was lying on her back; still moaning with pleasure as Paul smiled gave me a disbelieving smile across her body. We'd just had a threesome – we'd had sex with another woman. He had watched me give her oral sex. I don't think either of us could quite believe what we had done. Maybe we should have felt embarrassed or ashamed but I know I didn't and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't either. And to prove it he leant across her smooth tanned stomach and kissed me long and deeply, obviously enjoying the taste and perfume of Eva's sex second hand from my lips.

Karen S
Karen S
6 Followers
12