Birthday Party Blowjob Game

Story Info
Dinner turns into a blowjob game for three sexy couples.
4.5k words
4.41
138.5k
163

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi... thanks for reading. My name's Steve, I'm thirty-five, and the events that I narrate below occurred a few years back at the dinner party that I hosted to celebrate my wife's thirty-third birthday.

Sam, my wife, is a tall, graceful and very sexy blonde that even now, after almost ten years of marriage, still has me totally captivated. Her infectious smile, bright blue eyes and slim, alluring body, sculpted by years of long distance running, draws admiring glances from everyone she meets. With her innate sense of style, she could easily have built a successful career as a fashion model. Yet Sam is also blessed with a sharp, enquiring mind, as well as model-like looks, and has instead opted to pursue a career in business. While she graduated 'summa cum laude' from UT's renowned school of Petroleum Engineering she quickly eschewed the world of engineering and is now on the executive fast-track with a well known international bank in NYC.

It's never been wholly clear just what she sees in me, as I'm pretty much just your normal run of the mill Texan that played football in high school, loves to hunt and fish and grudgingly studied business at college while having as much fun as possible. Sure, I'm six two, blonde and at one eighty-five pounds still have much the same well-muscled body that I did back in my college days but while I do OK as a Business Manager for Verizon I know that I have neither the intelligence or the poise necessary to take me where Sam's career is headed. I'm at peace with that though, as, for some inexplicable reason, Sam still loves me today as much as she did on the day we married. I remind myself daily just how blessed I am to have her as my wife.

Joining us at the party were two other couples: our friends Alan and Melissa and David and Imani. Alan and I were freshman roommates at college and became the best of friends through a series of shared adventures in which women and alcohol featured prominently! It was only in our Junior year when I met Sam, and Alan started dating Melissa, who was one of her sorority sisters, that the two of us began to settle down to our studies and our future lives as adults. Nevertheless, it is always likely to be a bit of raucous evening whenever Alan and I are together.

Like me, Alan married up when he snagged Melissa. She's a pretty cool and attractive woman; her long, flowing black hair, gorgeous green eyes and soft, pouty lips make her a real Nina Dobrev lookalike. Though only five feet five tall, her figure has a perfect hourglass shape and her 36B breasts perfectly fit her compact frame. In short, she is a woman that any man would die for and, had I not met Sam at the same time as Melissa, she would definitely have been at the top of my target list of women to date. Truth be told, she is still there, and, in my fantasies, I regularly enjoy having her naked in my bed while I pound her to an explosive orgasm.

Imani is originally from Mozambique and, like most East African women, has dusky, caramel coloring which, combined with her big brown eyes, delicate bone structure, and statuesque presence, makes her a truly stunning woman. She and Sam met five years ago at a local running club while training for a marathon and have become almost inseparable since. Despite their different cultural upbringings they seem to share very similar traits; both are calm, quiet and almost serene in the way that they go about life. Her nature, along with her stunning beauty, makes me somewhat envious of David and I often wonder just how she is in the bedroom. Is she calm and serene as in other areas of her life? Or does she shed that persona and become a much more aggressive and demanding personality? David is quite a shy character and while he often remarks on how lucky he is, he never mentions their sex life; a fact I find disappointing as I'd really like to know just what it's like to have my cock between Imani's beautiful, thick lips.

The year that these events took place, I had gone all out in celebrating Sam's birthday since, as well as turning thirty-three, she had also just earned a significant promotion at the bank. So I had planned and cooked a sumptuous birthday dinner, the centerpiece being a delicious Beef Wellington which we enjoyed with roasted potatoes, brussel sprouts cooked in bacon and Riesling and some glazed carrots. To go with the food I opened more than a few bottles of Sam's favorite cabernet. So, needless to say, by the time dessert arrived, all of us were more than a little relaxed and enjoying life. The conversation around the table was lively and the alcohol consumed certainly seemed to have worked in lowering everyone's inhibitions.

When I set the cheesecake onto the table the girls were deep in conversation.

"Honestly, it's the truth," Sam exclaimed in a loud voice. "Her defense was that it was all an accident and she couldn't tell that it wasn't her husband!"

Sam had captured my attention and my ears focused on the ongoing conversation.

Melissa laughed. "Really! I'm surprised the judge denied her motion. Alan and I have been married nine years and I'm pretty certain I couldn't tell if it was his or someone else's."

I was a little lost. "Wait...what are you guys talking about?" I asked a note of confusion in my voice.

"I read an article in Buzzfeed the other day," Sam responded, a sexy grin lighting up her face.

"It concerned a multi-million divorce case here in New York. A woman is contesting the settlement that her husband won. He's divorcing her because he found her sleeping with his brother. She's claiming that the brother was drunk and accidentally came into her bedroom rather than the one that he and his wife were sharing. An hour later she woke up when he started to become amorous. Apparently, she only realized that it was the brother that was fucking her when her husband came in and found the two of them in bed. She claims that it was dark and that there is no way she could reasonably be expected to know that it wasn't her husband fucking her since one cock is much the same as another.

She looked at me a little sheepishly.

"I was telling Mel and Imani that I could definitely identify you by your...ummmm appendage! They disagree, which I find very strange."

I almost choked on the wine that I was drinking.

"You what! The three of you are discussing whether you could identify your husbands by their tackle? You're kidding me, right?"

Imani chimed in at that point. "Nope! But look, I'm a medical professional, Sam and I can categorically tell you that any individual penis is going to feel like any other when it's inside you!"

"I refuse to buy that! I know that I could easily pick Steve out in a lineup. Well...maybe not when he's inside me but definitely if I had him in my mouth. After all, your mouth and tongue are very delicate sensory organs!'

The table exploded with laughter!

"Are you serious, Sam! I'm willing to bet that you couldn't," Alan exclaimed, laughing loudly.

Sam looked pleadingly at her two girlfriends.

"Come on guys...back me up here. I'm sure you could pick out your husband by feel. Right?"

"Well...ummmmmmm...maybe?" Melissa said softly.

"I still call bullshit!" Alan retorted. "If you girls are going to insist that you can then you are going to have to back it up with proof!"

Sam simply smiled naughtily at all three of the guys, before looking knowingly at Imani and Melissa.

"OK, I'm up for that. How about it girls...shall we give the boys some fun?"

Melissa and Imani looked at each other, shock showing clearly on each of their faces. Imani was the first to respond.

"Ugh...Sam...did you just suggest what I think you did? Are you...ugh...crazy!"

"Oh ...come on...it's my birthday...humor me. The guys will have a great time and I'll get to prove my point to all of you. Anyway, I know for a fact that Steve would love to be on the receiving end of a blowjob from both of you!"

I erupted! "Sam...you can't say that!"

"I just did dear husband...are you denying it," she said, laughing and looking me boldly in the eye.

I watched, embarrassed, as both Imani's and Melissa's faces sprouted broad smirks.

"Well...ummmm...really, babe...I'm taking the fifth..."

The table dissolved in laughter at my predicament.

"Well, I think we just got our answer to my last question, girls! What do you think...ready to give the boys a treat tonight?"

Melissa flashed the guys a broad, sexy smile.

"Ummmmmm I guess it could be kinda sexy! How would we do it...have you thought about rules?"

Sam laughed. "God, no! It's not as if I expected my birthday party to end with me blowing all three of the guys! We'll need to figure something out! Guys, go clean up the kitchen while the three of us talk."

We all looked at each other, cautiously. Were they serious? Were they really going to go through with this?

"OK," I said. "Let's leave them to their conversation for a bit. We can go have a beer in the kitchen while they talk!"

Ten minutes later Sam called out that we could return.

"OK, here is how it is going to work. Each of us girls will sit blindfolded on chairs arranged in a line. The guys will then go to the bedroom and undress. When you return you'll each choose one of us to stand in front of. We will then explore your cock with our mouth for a period of five minutes. When the time is up you will choose another partner and finally, we'll repeat so that we all get to suck three cocks."

"Uhhhh, babe," I said, interrupting. "'I'm not sure I can manage fifteen minutes without ... ummmm...you know..."

This caused a degree of laughter and disdain around the table.

"You'll just have to use all of your powers, Steve. Once we are finished we girls will take turns to guess which guy was ours."

Imani immediately chipped in. "Wait, that doesn't sound fair! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a hard cock in my mouth. But it seems that the guys will be the ones having most of the fun here!"

The three of them once again talked quietly amongst themselves for a few minutes while, I'm sure, all three of the guys fervently prayed that they weren't going to back out now.

"Okay, here's what we propose. We will draw lots as stated previously. However, we have decided that to increase the stakes and the fun, the guy that each of us chooses will go down on us until we orgasm."

Glancing over at Alan and David, I saw a collective look of shock appear on their faces as they absorbed just what Sam had just proposed.

"No way," Alan said quickly. "You just said that we can't cum! But each of you ladies then gets rewarded with an orgasm! Where's the fairness in that!"

Once again the girls huddled close, whispering quietly between themselves. I really couldn't make out what was being said but it looked as if they were going back and forth trying to convince Imani of something or other. Finally, the huddle broke.

"We're agreed that it isn't really fair for us to have an orgasm while you guys don't. So here's what we think. If you are ready, you may cum in your final woman's mouth should you so desire. Alternatively, you may take a risk, and ask that she allows you to fuck her after you go down on her. None of us are under any compulsion to accept such a request, however, so there is a chance that you may be so out of luck if you decide to follow that path. Does that seem fair?"

It was now time for Alan, David and I to huddle and converse, although it didn't take us very long to reach agreement.

"We're all willing to accept those terms..." I announced to the table.

"Of course you do...any chance to dip your wick..." Melissa said as Sam and Imani laughed.

I watched as Sam surveyed the faces of each of the guys, before adding.

"Don't look so happy! We'll easily be able to pick out your cock. So there's no chance that you will be fucking anyone other than your own wife tonight...and even that isn't guaranteed!"

"Steve, would you please go get some scarves to use as blindfolds? I'll set up the chairs; we'll line them up in a row about two feet apart."

I was back with the scarves in less than two minutes and quickly handed them out to Alan and David. Each of them looked a little stunned by what was about to happen but they both accepted the proffered scarf without question.

The ladies crossed the room, each sitting nervously on one of the high backed dining room chairs. I contemplated asking for them to be naked while they blew us, however, I figured that would lead to a further round of negotiations that I didn't want to get into. Quietly, I announced that each of the guys ought to go and stand behind their wife.

"Okay, please apply the blindfold to your wife," I said hurriedly, keen to keep things moving along. As I did so, I placed the folded scarf over Sam's eyes, tying it tightly at the back of her head.

"God, it's dark! I can't see a thing," Melissa said, as Alan completed this task as well.

"We'll be back in a few minutes," I said, as I led the way to our master bedroom.

Once there, a furious conversation began.

"I think they are just messing with us," David exclaimed. "They're hoping that we are going to get naked, walk into the dining room...where they will be waiting for us, laughing their asses off! Don't you think?"

I responded quickly. "I don't know...Sam seemed pretty serious about it. Besides, are you going to throw away even the slightest opportunity of fucking one of them just so you don't get punked? I'm not! I don't care whether Sam can tell if it's me or not...in fact, I'm actually hoping that she gets it wrong!"

"Fuck it, let's take the risk!" Alan said, unbuttoning his shirt.

I followed his lead and watched as David, somewhat reluctantly, did so too. Less than a minute later, all three of us were naked and glancing nervously around the room in an attempt to hide our interest in what the others were sporting. I had, of course, seen Alan naked many times but never with his dick hard and erect as it was at that moment. At first glance, it seemed to be roughly the same length as mine, if not quite as thick. Two thick, blue veins ran the length of his shaft to the purple, mushroom shaped head. David, on the other hand, had a long and very fat cock. It looked to be at least an inch and half longer than Alan or I and his girth, particularly towards the base, was something all of us would yearn for. I quickly concluded that while Sam might have difficulty in differentiating Alan and me, it was unlikely that either of us had a shot at fucking Imani that night.

"Let's start with our own wives," I proposed, leading the way back to the dining room. "That way, if any of us decides they want to cum in their mouth, we can do it in one that is new to us."

I smiled and glanced at the other twos we entered and saw that the girls were still blindfolded and sitting in their seats, just as we had left them. They fell silent as they heard us return and take up position just a few feet in front of them. Maintaining silence, each of us then reached out and helped our wife to her knees.

When everyone was in position I punched the start button on my phone which chirped loudly to indicate that the first five minute period had begun.

Sam's hand tentatively reached out, touching my leg mid-thigh. From there, she navigated upwards until her elegant fingers were grasping the base of my shaft. She shuffled forward and then, with unerring accuracy, ran her tongue over the sensitive area on the underside of my cock. It was all I could do not to let out a loud groan, but I knew that if I did, she would instantly identify me. Holding my cock up, she tantalizingly proceeded to lick her way down to my balls which she explored extensively with her tongue before, satisfied, she drew her head back, pursed her lips and slowly slid the head of my cock into her mouth. She worked her tongue around my head for a few moments before pushing her lips down my shaft. The feel of her soft lips on my cock was, as ever, exquisite and, this time, I couldn't help but let a quiet moan escape my throat as she drew them back up the entire length of my member.

As she began to work my cock in earnest, I looked down the line at my two friends, both of whom appeared to be receiving similar treatment from their own wife. Imani's lips were moving up and down David's thick cock slowly and rhythmically and his face carried a look of deep concentration, presumably in an attempt to distract himself from her ministrations. Seeing his eight inches of disappearing into Imani's dark face was hot and I looked forward to being in a similar position in just a few moments.

Just then the timer buzzed and Sam pulled her mouth from my cock. I was breathing hard and signaled to the guys that we should quickly move down one position. This put my rampant tool in front of Imani, while David's cock proudly awaited attention from Melissa with Sam facing Alan's glistening member. With no further ado, I restarted the timer with a great deal of anticipation.

Imani's hand found me almost instantly and guiding me to her mouth, she wasted no time in closing her lips around my shaft while she sucked and swirled her tongue around my tip. She quickly answered my question of just what it might feel like to have my cock between her beautiful, thick lips. The answer was 'totally awesome' and I'm not ashamed to admit that I let out a long groan of pleasure as her lips slid the length of my shaft. My eyes closed and my head went back as she began applying her prodigious skills to my hard member. Her fingers, wrapped around my cock, worked in unison with her mouth and as she picked up the pace I could feel my cum beginning to boil in my balls. To distract from the delirious pleasure that Imani was creating in me, I opened my eyes and glanced towards Sam. She was hard at work on Alan's cock, moving him in and out of her mouth while caressing his heavy balls with the tips of her fingers.

The sound of the timer reaching the end of the second period was met with a heavy groan from all three of the guys. Nonetheless, it was time to move on and in one quick movement, I found myself in front of Melissa's sweet visage. This time Sam was going to be treated to David's long, thick dick and I wondered just how she was going to accommodate him.

I wasted no time in starting the final five minutes. I was hard, very horny and wanted my cock back in a warm, wet and welcoming mouth. Melissa didn't disappoint, opening her mouth wide as my head nudged against her lips. She took me straight to the back of her throat, grasped my shaft with her fingers and immediately began bobbing up and down, applying just the right amount of pressure with her mouth and fingers. I stood with my hands on my hips thinking just what a lucky man Alan was to be able to enjoy such pleasure on a regular basis. In part, I was thinking such thoughts in an attempt to delay my orgasm since, despite Melissa's obvious enthusiasm to have me cum in her mouth, I was determined to hold out for the chance to fuck one of the girls.

A loud gag came from the end of the line and looking over I saw Sam struggling to manage David's cock. He was trying to push it into her mouth but it seemed that she could only fit about half of it before she gagged and pulled off of him. I'm sure this must have been frustrating for him and I wondered just how long it had taken Imani to learn how to take the entirety of his long, thick tool so readily.

Mellisa's warm, succulent mouth soon returned my attention to the action in front of me. She clearly knew how to suck cock and was rapidly wearing down my determination not to cum, causing me to wonder whether I would be able to hold out long enough for the timer to sound. It seemed that, next to me, Alan was having a similar problem as I listened to him panting and groaning while Imani worked her mouth up and down his shaft.

12