Birthday Party Olsen Twins Style

Story Info
He joins the Olsen Twins for their 18th birthday party.
8.1k words
4.58
132.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is an adult story that should not be read by minors under the age of 18. It involves adult over the age of 18 in scenes of bj, pussy eating, m/f, m/f/f, m/f/f/f, twins.

Check out my bio for more information on myself and my stories, and please leave me your comments. I look hearing feedback and how my stories excite you readers. Especially from the ladies. Girls, feel free to be as graphic as you want..

*****

“And remember, in just four weeks we’ll be legal.” Those were Mary-Kate Olsen’s parting words on Saturday Night Live when the teenage twins co-hosted it.

Well now it was June 14, 2004, and the twin stars were eighteen and of legal age. And they were going to fully enjoy it.

They had been unable to party the night before, their actual date of birth and they were officially eighteen, because of an exam the next day (and it was Sunday), but once that test was done, they had boarded their private jet and flew from L.A. to New York City. They had told their mom that they were just going to meet some friends and have a little party, nothing to wild, but that was complete bullshit. The truth was, they were just meeting up with one friend, a guy they had met last year on the set of a movie shoot in New York. He was a Canadian writer who had just sold his first book, and was working as a writer on a new movie.

It was Mary-Kate who had first spotted the then 26 year old, and when her sister Ashley noticed her glazed look, she turned to see what had so captivated her identical twin, and she also stared in slack-jawed wonder.

Scott was one of the writers, and the guy who created the movie idea, but when they first saw him they thought he was one of the actors, because he didn’t look like any of the geeky writers they’ve worked with before. Standing almost six feet, with huge arms, he had short brown hair, amazing broad shoulders, hazel eyes, but their eyes were glued to his tight ass, that looked amazing under those faded blue jeans. When they did look up at his face, they fell in love with his cute dimples.

Not wanting to look like geeks, the two girls quickly got control of themselves and went over to introduce themselves. He had recognized them immediately, and greeted them warmly. They were unable to talk for long, the girls’ part was coming up in the shoot, and Scott had to get back to work, but the twins made him promise to take them out to diner after the shoot. Since he was recently to New York, didn’t know of any local eaters, he had agreed.

At diner, they talked about themselves, and got to know each other better. It was Mary-Kate who finally got up the nerves to casually ask if he had a girl friend. Ashley mouthed a silent “Oh my gawd,” to her sister as they shared a giggle, but Scott didn’t seem to notice.

“I did, before moving here. I was seeing this rock singer in Toronto, but things got slow when she went back on tour. I hadn’t heard from her in months though, and last I knew, she was in Europe. So we agreed to take a ‘time out’ as she put it.”

“Stupid bitch,” Mary-Kate said. “Leaving a gorgeous hunk of man like you.”

Once again the girls burst out in giggles, and Scott just smiled. “What about you two? Any special guys waiting on you hand and foot.”

He had to wait for them to stop giggling a third time before they answered. He was okay with it though, for they were giggling all night. “No, we’re to busy for dating,” Ashley answered. “Although Mary-Kate has a guy at school that she lets feel her up every now and then.”

“Ashley!” Mary-Kate shouted and threw a diner roll at her annoying twin, who kept on laughing.

Scott joined in on the laughter, but wisely avoided commenting on what he just heard. These were still minors he was dining with.

“Maybe you’d like to date us?” Mary-Kate asked with a seductive smile, while her right foot moved under the table to slide up along Scott’s leg. Ashley was also smiling, her eyes twinkling with hunger, as she waited for his answer.

Scott had reluctantly declined their offer that night. “Sorry girls, but as beautiful as you two are, you’re just to young right now.” The twins lost their seductive smiles, and deep regret filled their eyes, but what Scott said next gave them some hope for the future. “Maybe when you’re eighteen, though.” He laughed jokingly, but the twins looked to each other and the same idea went through their minds.

So they remained friends with Scott over the next year, keeping in touch with him through e-mail, phone conversations and visits. They were often in New York for work or their latest projects, and Scott would visit them in L.A. when he was brought in to the studio he worked for. However, they were never allowed to stay over at his place, at least, not until now.

They were in their own apartment at the moment, getting ready to go over to his place. Mary-Kate was wrapped in one of her cotton towels picking out some clothes, while her twin sister Ashley was just finishing in the shower.

“Hey Ash, what do you think would look better on me? My really tight white pants, or my black skirt that mom hates?”

Sticking her head out of their very elaborate shower, the younger twin shouted, “Go with the pants. They’re less slutty.”

“Skirt it is then,” Mary-Kate says as she tosses her pants into an increasingly large pile of discarded clothes, the skirt she placed onto her bed, next to her black mesh top, and red beret. Next, Mary-Kate went to her shoe closet, opening the two doors to reveal over a hundred different pair of shoes and boots. “Now the hard choice.” She carefully looked over her collection of footwear, her right index finger tapping gently against her chin as she contemplated. She was about ready to ask Ashley for her opinion again, when she spotted them: a pair of black leather boots that went up to her knees. “Hooker boots,” was the popular nickname for them. They would go perfectly with her skirt. Last but not least, Mary-Kate picked out her underwear.

She had juggled with the idea of not wearing any, but Ashley pointed out that she wouldn’t be allowed in anywhere with her top and no bra, and no panties was to far right now. So instead she picked out her red lace push-up bras and matching thong panties. She had even shaved her pussy in order to wear it, not that she needed the excuse. She loved having a bald pussy, unlike Ashley who preferred at least having a triangle patch of hair left.

Dropping her towel, she leaned over her bed to pick them up.

“Oh yeah,” Ashley whistled upon seeing her twin sister bend over.

Mary-Kate looked over her shoulder and winked. “So what are you wearing?”

“Well, nothing as slutty as you, that’s for sure.” She left her sister’s room and went into her own, letting her towel fall to the floor. Wearing only her thong, Mary-Kate followed, wanting to see what Ashley picked out. They might look alike, but they had different tastes in everything. Well, except guys, she grinned as she passed a picture of Scott when he was on the beach.

Inside the other bedroom, Ashley was going through her own immense closet. Having recently dyed her long hair platinum blond, (another way to distinguish herself from her twin) she didn’t want to wear anything dark. So she decided to wear her pink hot metallic skirt with matching top (her mom said it was nothing more than a wash cloth) and white necklace. Unlike Ashley, she was able to go without a bra, though she wished she had larger breasts. Now that they were 18, both girls had been talking about getting implants, but that was for another night. She was also tiny, barely over five feet, so she wore matching pink high heels to give her more height. And of course, pink frilly panties.

She had just thrown the last of it on her bed when she felt a pair of hands sliding up her thighs. “Hey now, you’re going to ruin my makeup.”

“I can’t help it, seeing you standing there, naked, makes me so hot!” Mary-Kate moved her hand over Ashley’s bare ass and gave it a little slap.

“Ouch,” Ashley gasped, but a wicked smile split her face.

“This tight little pussy here makes me so wet,” Mary-Kate slid her fingers between Ashley’s thighs and started petting her pussy. Ashley began purring, her hands reaching up to caress her tiny breasts. The gentle teasing was making her nipples hard and soar. “Yes, you know I like that.”

Now it would be a joke to think that the two twins were still virgins. They were so beautiful, popular, and rich that they lost their virginity a while ago. Being businesswomen as well as actresses, they almost had to in order to get some of their great deals. But it was nothing they ever regretted. They had loved the guys who had popped them (and it was a hell of a birthday orgy), but after that weeklong bash, they had been able to use a lot of the toys they received earlier as gifts. They never used them before because they didn’t want to loose their virginity to plastic.

Mary-Kate picked up one of those toys now with her spare hand and started licking it. Ashley saw, by way of her large mirror, the long toy her sister had grabbed and almost squealed. “You know that’s my favorite.”

“Uh huh,” Mary-Kate growled as she struck her tongue in Ashley’s ear. Then she stuck the toy in between her lips and started sucking on it, pushing the entire 8 inches down her throat. When she had it properly lubricated, she brought it down and slid it between Ashley’s thighs, its rippled edges rubbing against her wet lips.

“Oh, yeah. Stick it in my pussy,” Ashley cried. “Shove that bad boy in.”

Mary-Kate pressed the tip of the plastic cock to her sister’s pussy, her muscles tensed in order to force it inside, when she looked over at Ashley’s clock and gasped, “Oops, going to be late,” and in a flash she had run back to her room to finish getting ready, the blue cock bouncing away in her grip.

“You bitch!” Ashley screamed, throwing a pillow at her. But she was right. They were running late and Ashley still had to get dressed. So she quickly put her on her clothes and met Mary-Kate in the hallway.

Seeing her twin sister in her slutty skirt and top made Ashley moist again. She could feel her panties getting damp. “Easy does it,” she whispered. She couldn’t afford to cum in her panties right now. She wanted to wait for Scott’s fingers to get her juices flowing.

Mary-Kate was having the same intense feeling in her pussy, but unlike Ashley, she didn’t care about holding back. Seeing Ashley in that tiny skirt and remembering that her fingers had just been right there were getting her hot, and her pussy was dripping. She loved going clubbing with sticky panties. The smell drove the boys wild.

Both girls now ready, they left their apartment and entered their limo. While they both had their licenses, no on drove in New York, and they wouldn’t be caught dead going to a nightclub in a taxi.

The limo was very comfortable, leather seats, beer fridge, t.v. with dvd player, stereo. They were eventually going to get one with a hot tub, but that was for later. As they sat down, they started rubbing their hands over each other. Their hands went over each other’s bare legs, Ashley’s fingers running over Mary-Kate’s thighs. Mary-Kate ran her hands over her sister’s breasts, playing with the large nipples. Petting became kissing and soon the twins had their tongues in each other’s mouths. Their driver had learned from previous experience to ignore what was happening. While the twins enjoyed making out with the separator down, they did not allow their employees to watch. They just liked knowing that these people beneath them new and heard what was going on.

They were unable to go any further than just making out, however, as they had soon arrived at Scott’s apartment. He didn’t live far from them. As soon as the car stopped, the door opened and their friend entered. He looked incredibly hot in his tight black leather pants that showed off his rock hard ass, and already hardening cock. His rippling chest was barely covered by an open vest, showing off his tight muscles. He never liked wearing these clothes, saying they made him look gay, but the girls loved it. They had bought this outfit for him, telling him to wear it because it was their birthday. He had agreed to their demands, but had refused to wear the hat. That, he said, would make him look too much like a Village Person. They had allow this.

“Hello ladies,” Scott said as he sat down between them/. “Looks like the party’s already started.”

They giggled and started rubbing Scott’s exposed body. “You know we wouldn’t start without you.”

Scott allowed them to rub his chest, and even let Mary-Kate French kiss him, but when Ashley started taking off his belt, he stopped her. “Woe there, sweetie.”
“Come on Scott, we’re 18 now.” Ashley pouted.

“You know you want it,” Mary-Kate added with a teasing smile. She had been ready for this. While he had no problem with teasing them and flirting with them, he still saw the twins as little girls. That was one reason why they were going to the club. After a night there, he’d be theirs.

Anyway, it’s not like they had plenty of time. Scott lived only five minutes from the club: Twin Kittens. They actually owned it, having purchased it for their seventeenth birthday. Being many years away from 21, legally they weren’t allowed to drink, but being the owners of a club had its advantages. Of course, they were only silent owners. They had to bring a friend in on the deal for legal purposes, but he was cool. He warned them when ever the cops were around by having the d.j. play a specific song, giving them enough time to either ditch their drinks. They had to make it an all ages club though, so they could enter it, but that was okay because they kept it very exclusive, so only their underage friends could get in.

When the limo stopped, and the door opened again, Ashley was the first one to step out, stretching her delicate leg out one at a time. As soon as her first leg appeared, the area exploded in flashing lights. They had made sure to notify the press about their arrival. They wanted the whole world to see that they were no longer little girls. Mary-Kate was the second to get out, climbing over Scott (making sure that he got a good glimpse of her ass, as she “accidentally” grabbed his balls), and stood beside Ashley. Scott waited a few seconds for them to get their pictures taken, before also stepping out.

“I feel like a geek,” he whispered into Mary-Kate’s ear as he stood between them in his ridiculous outfit.

“Nonsense, you look like a stud. Trust us, we’re fashion gurus after all.”

As soon as Scott stood between them, they were bombarded with questions. Is this your new boyfriend? Are you guys dating? One reporter even asked if he was fucking them. At a look from Ashley, the bouncers made sure that that reporter wouldn’t be able to ask a second question.

After standing around, posing for a few minutes, the two girls clinging tightly to Scott, even going so far as to feel him up again and kiss him on the cheek (he had to lean down for this), they slinked into the club.

The flashing lights of cameras were rapidly exchanged for the colorful lights of the club. The Twin Kitties was pitched black inside except for where the lasers and lights shown, which mostly consisted on the dance floor. The music hit them like a wall, so loud that no one could hear each other speak.

The twins led Scott by the hand to the bar and had him buy them drinks and then they went onto the dance floor. At first the twin girls only danced with each other, Mary-Kate grinding behind Ashley, her hands moving over her sister’s sexy body. When the music changed, Scott walked onto the floor to join them.

Looking at each other, the Olsen Twins set their plan in motion. Ashley danced in front of Scott, moving her lithe little body closer to her friend, while Mary-Kate moved behind him.

Finally, it was time. With her sister ready behind Scott, Ashley pressed herself against him, her delicate hands roving over his magnificent chest. Scott seemed surprised at first, but when she pressed her crotch into his, he reached down with his own hands and ran his fingers over her back. It felt incredible, his beautiful fingers finally caressing her bare skin. She had waited so long for this.

Not one to be ever be left out, Mary-Kate made her move, pressing herself against his back, her pussy grinding into his ass, while her breasts crushed into him. She slid her hands under his vest around him, to also feel up his chest. When their hands touched, the twins would wrap them together, feeling Scott at the same time, before separating to go along again. Mary-Kate went so far as to tweak his nipples.

Scott was now getting the idea, and when he looked down into Ashley’s hungry, predatory eyes, he made his move, sliding his hands down her back, he rested one against the nape of her back, while his right hand caressed her ass. Ashley gasped, and almost stepped back, but stopped herself and instead pressed even harder into Scott, crushing her breasts into him. “Yes!” she thought, her senses going wild. “He’s grabbing my ass.” His hand was so strong.

Mary-Kate saw this and, licking her lips, slid her own right hand down his chest, past her sisters hard pressed breasts, to rest between Ashley’s moistening pussy and his bulging cock. She couldn’t believe how hard it felt, and that was just beneath his pants. Her eyes opened wide at the realization of what she was doing, but Scott made no move to stop her. In fact, it felt like he was pulling Ashley in closer to trap Mary-Kate’s hand between them.

They continued like this until the next song. Being a house song, Ashley disengaged herself from Scott and turned her back to him, sticking her as out and crushing it into his crotch. Bending down at the waist, she looked over his shoulders and watched as Scott freak danced with her, his cock trying to enter her ass through his pants. Mary-Kate (who was the one who taught her to dance like this) had also turned around, and was rubbing her tight ass into Scott’s.

Another guy tried to move up to Ashley while she was down like this, and shove his crotch into her face, but she looked up at him and told him to back off. The site of her angry look only seemed to encourage the guy, and when he tried to unzip his pants in order to whip out his cock and shove it down her throat, Ashley stood up and shoved him back. This seemed to piss off the guy, and he came back yelling, but Scott stepped in front of Ashley. This seemed to slow the new guy down a bit, but when his buddies got behind him, he seemed to find his courage.

Scott wasn’t intimidated though, and when the guy tried to throw a punch at him, Scott let it hit his chest, than threw his own punch back at the guy, knocking him into his friends and sending all three guys to the ground. A few seconds later, security came and through the guys out. They didn’t bother with Scott and the twins, because of their connections with the owner, but it was suggested that they go back to their table for a few minutes.

Scott sat down on the leather bench first, and the twins sat beside him, Mary-Kate on his right, and Ashley on his left.

“That was so brave, Scott,” Ashley said.

“You were incredible,” Mary-Kate added. “The way you knocked him out with one shot.” Mary-Kate had wrapped one of her arms around his, while her other hand was massaging his thigh.

“How can we thank you?” Ashley continued, then leaned forward and kissed him on his lips.

Scott was shocked at first, but when her tongue slipped into his mouth, he closed his eyes and returned the kiss with an equal amount of passion. When she pulled back for air, Scott was looking at her with eyes wide open, before Mary-Kate took hold of his chin and turned him to her. With his eyes now on the older twin, Mary-Kate leaned forward and kissed him, and this time Scott didn’t hesitate. His right hand cupped the back of her head and he held her close as they embraced.