Birthday Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Skye, Willow, and Braeanna try to come together.
21.6k words
4.42
41.7k
111

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The finale! I hope you all enjoy part 3 of this wild ride. Heavy smut incoming!

Tags include, but not limited to: futanari, futadom on male, femdom, futa on female, male on futa, male on female, male on futa, bondage, drugs, SPH, cumflation, lovey dovey, watersports, spanking, marking, threesome, sounding, anal, etc...

All characters are over the age of 18

See you on the other side :)**

*****

Birthday Party- Part 3: After after Party

Skye turned off his idling car engine and checked his phone.

4:57pm. Just a little early.

Brae's pickup truck stood parked in front of him, its metallic dark red paint gleaming in the buttery evening sun. Thankfully he didn't see her silhouette through the rear window. She must have gone inside already, probably arriving early just to make sure she was on time. That made him feel a little happy. Among their small friendship circle she'd become rather notorious for arriving 'fashionably late', and had heard that she could sometimes show up hours after a designated meeting time.

She'd never been late where he was concerned, though. He considered it another bit of proof of what he'd read in her texts, that maybe she really had felt a certain way about him for all these years, and that she still wanted to fix things. Despite trying to keep himself calm, he felt a small smile creep to his lips, allowing himself the brief feeling of warmth in his chest, before rubbing his face and focusing again.

Did he have everything? Had he forgotten to order or bring anything?

He eyed the two large black duffle bags in the back seat, and made a mental checklist in the few minutes he had before he'd head in, despite having gone through it all nearly a dozen times over the past 24 hours...

No, everything was accounted for. He had everything he'd need for his plan. With a gentle hand he patted his front pocket to double check its contents were still there, too, his touch eliciting a light crinkle of plastic as he pawed it, feeling the long bumps underneath the fabric. Those were one part of what he had planned for tonight, half of it for now, and the other half for later, if things went the way he hoped they'd go.

The second part, the hardware, was secured in the two duffles, but he wouldn't even be looking in them again unless things went well initially.

He checked his phone again. 5pm, right on the dot.

Taking a deep breath, he held it for a moment before letting it go, slowly. He'd planned it all out, yes, but as he'd seen for the massive fuck up Willow and Brae had made, even the best laid plans could still go awry. Well, if they didn't want to play along, he'd at least give them the opportunity to at least apologise, and back out before the point of no return.

Getting out of his car he made his way up the footpath to the house, it was almost surreal being back. To think, the last time he'd stood on this path his life had just been ripped apart, and he'd been running away. Now he stood in front of the front door, forever changed, but with the faintest flickerings of hope stirring deep within him. If they were really as contrite as they said they were, things might still work out. But he wasn't going to count his chickens before they hatched.

He paused on the stoop, a little unsure how to proceed. Should he call out? Or maybe ring the doorbell? Should he knock? Biting his lip, his hand balled up as he raised it ready to rap on the door...

No.

His fist stopped mere millimetres from its hard wooden surface. This was all wrong. He didn't want to start this night off by reintroducing himself an outsider, some exiled coward desperate to be invited inside. This had been his home too, and maybe...maybe it would be again. His hand dropped and unfurled, before grasping the silvered knob and turning decisively. The door was unlocked, and easily swung open as he stepped inside.

The first thing that struck him was how the house was how disordered the place looked. He could tell Willow had let things slide in his absence, and looked to have made a hurried attempt to clean and tidy things up since getting his message yesterday. But mail was still heaped into a pile on the dining table, clothes were still scattered around, a whole heap of obviously freshly washed crockery and cookware stood drying on the kitchen counter, and a faintly musty smell filled his nostrils as he came in.

Not that he was really one to criticize, considering the state of his own bare bones apartment.

Brae was sitting across from Willow when he walked in, facing the door, and looked up from the cup in her hands at the noise of him entering. Willow's head jerked around at the noise, and immediately upon seeing him, jumped straight to her feet and ran around the couch straight for him, arms outstretching as she reached longingly towards him.

"Stop!" His tone was sharp and cold as he took a step back and held up one hand to her, halting her in her tracks just before she came within reach. "Don't!...Don't...touch me."

He could see the agony on her face at finally having him so close after so long, and not being able to embrace him, but also noted some relief in her eyes as she saw him for the first time in about a month. Her eyes scanned over every inch of him as she stood there, reluctantly waiting.

He took the chance to look her over, too. She was wearing a fitted blue turtleneck and a flowing white skirt that stopped mid-calf. She looked more put together than when he'd spied her outside his work a couple weeks ago, but still ragged, and gaunter. Dark circles under her eyes and hollow cheeks making it clear she hadn't slept or eaten well lately. Again, not that he was much better.

He'd looked himself over before heading out today, and he looked nearly as ragged as she seemed. Despite that she was still beautiful to him, though, and he felt the pieces of his heart pull towards her a little as they stood within arm's reach of each other. After a moment he lowered his hand and nodded towards the couches.

"Sit over there, next to Brae." He steeled himself, keeping his tone icy as she trembled for a second, before nodding and turning to walk back to the couches.

He followed a few steps behind, waiting for Wil to sit down before slowly sitting down himself, across from the two. Willow was still staring at him, her gaze running over every inch of him, as if trying to discern any and all changes that might have occurred since she'd last laid eyes on him. Brae's gaze was more focused, though, her brilliant blue eyes locking right onto his, sorrow and grief still etched on her face as her hands wrung around the coffee mug she held.

There was a tense couple minutes of silence before Willow, unable to handle another second, finally broke it.

"Do..." She peeped meekly, making to get up. "Do you want something to drink? I can make more coff-"

"No." She flinched back at his sharp reply, and he immediately felt a tinge of remorse for being so short. He softened both his face and voice as he spoke up again. "No, thank you...Not yet..."

"O-okay...okay..." She sat back down, still wringing her hands anxiously, but looking a little less startled at his tempered tone.

"Before anything," He began. "I just want to say that what you two did...it hurt me more than I can ever describe. The two people I trusted the most, that I loved the most, used my love against me and did something despicable that...that broke my heart." His voice caught in his throat as he spoke, his eyes and nose stinging as tears began making their way up.

As he paused, Willow's hands were over her face as she sobbed into them, her tears already leaking from between her fingers. Brae sat hands clenched together between her thighs as she started through the table, having just managed to put the mug down before her trembling hands dropped it, her own tears free flowing down her cheeks as she nodded to what he was saying. He swallowed a lump in his throat as he continued.

"The only reason I'm here right now, is because I think...I think understand...why you did it...I understand that both of you meant well, even though what you did was so unbelievably fucked up, and that you only did it because you though I wanted it...or needed it. So, despite your fucked up method... I know your intentions were pure." They were both looking at him now, tear stained cheeks red with guilt and shame, their eyes still filled with regret.

"That said," He continued, needing to clear his throat. "Even though you meant well, what you did was so, so horrible. I...I want to move on from this...I really do...but id that's going to happen, I need some things from the two of you first." Both of their faces flickered as he said that, desperate flashes of hope on each.

"To start, I'd like apologies from the both you." He sat back and gestured, inviting them to begin.

And they did. Profusely. Minutes ticked by as they both apologised for everything they'd done, barely taking time to breathe as they hurriedly spoke. Eventually they ran out of steam as their tumultuous emotions got the better of them.

"Skye, I'm...I'm so sorry for what we did, baby. We-...I thought...that you wanted it, but was just too scared to talk to me, and...I wanted to help you, so I planned it all. I-I convinced Brae to get involved, she didn't want to, but I made her! It's all my fault! I'm so stupid! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Skye..." Willow's apology devolved into whines and sobs as she broke down completely into a blubbering mess.

"That's not completely true..." Brae spoke up, her voice hoarse. "Yeah, I didn't want any part at first, but then... I wanted to be there for you, but what I did was selfish, because...because I wanted to be closer to you...I thought...we could be closer, Skye...I lo-...I lov-...god damn it, I love you!...I'm so Skye...oh god, I'm so sorry for what I did to you! I'm sorry a freak like me loves you!" She too, then, devolved into incoherent sobbing.

He subtly checked his phone to see nearly 20 minutes had passed since they began, and took a deep breath and released it loudly, drawing the attention of their reddened eyes.

"Thank you. I know you're sorry, I just needed to hear it in person from the both of you." Both Willow and Brae looked up at him as he spoke softly, even warmly to them for the first time. "But, I'll need more from both of you before I'm completely over this. So, my question to you is this: will you still do what you said you were planning to do, after your untied me that night? Will you let me take out the rest of my frustration on you? Will you let me do whatever I want to you?...Sorry...I guess that was, like, 3 questions-"

"Yes." The two of them spoke in unison, barely letting him finish. With a brief, shaking smile, he took out his phone, opened an app and hit record.

"Do you, Willow, and you Braeanna, give your free consent to let me, Skylar, do whatever I want to the both of you, for as long as I want, as long as you're not brought to bodily harm?"

"Yes, of course yes." Replied Willow immediately, her hands seeming to subconsciously reach out him again.

"Yes...yes I do." Brae followed up, slightly behind.

With their recorded consent, he saved it and turned off the app, also sending a copy to himself, just in case.

"Okay." He took another breath before letting it out in a hiss. "First of all, you'll both do what I say, when I say it. No questions. Ever. If you start questioning me, or you can't take it anymore, you can always stop. I'll end things and I'll leave. If you do everything I say though, maybe, just maybe we can all...come together again. Maybe be even closer than we were before. I love the both of you, and I've missed you, but I need this to happen my way so I can completely forgive you. Do you understand?"

They both nodded. He hadn't been sure they would, even with their protestations of regret. He allowed himself another small grin.

He put his hand in his left pocket and pulled out a clear plastic baggie filled with a half dozen various coloured and sized pills, segregated within three smaller baggies. He opened it and separated the three smaller bags, putting on in front of Willow, one in front of Brae, and keeping the last in front of himself.

"Take these, and umm, I guess I'll have that drink now." He said gracelessly.

Willow didn't even hesitate. As he stood up to get a glass of water she opened her bag, spilled the pills into her mouth and downed them all in one go with a large swig of her room temperature coffee, before looking up to him and opening her empty mouth for his approval. Brae was a bit slower again, shocked as he was at seeing how instantaneously Wil had followed his instruction. After a moment of eyeing the pills though, she too opened the bag and began swallowing them, albeit one at a time, each with a swig of her own coffee.

She'd finished by the time he sat back down, opening her own mouth for his approval.

He opened his own bag, then, and swallowed his lot along with the water he'd gotten. The pills had been tailored to each of them, and would do various things by themselves or in tandem with other pills. He'd had a very specific idea of what he wanted from this night, but it was amazing what a couple thousand dollars could get you in the back room of an unscrupulous adult store. And that was even including what was waiting in the duffel bags outside, and in the other plastic baggie sitting in his right pocket.

He finally swallowed the last pill and sculled what remained of his water, wiping his mouth after the fact.

"Okay, now both of you go to the bathroom and clean yourselves. Full service. Take your time and be thorough. When you're done, come to the bedroom." Willow was up and away as soon as he was done, pulling off her clothes and dropping them to the floor as she raced to the bathroom door.

Brae was a bit slower again, but got up and followed. She paused as she started down the hallway, stopping by the wall and turning back to him. Her mouth opened as if she wanted to say something, but she quickly closed it, obviously not wanting to risk screwing things up so soon. With one last look at him, she nodded and followed Wil into the bathroom, closing the door behind her as the shower was started.

Skye didn't waste any time.

He got up and went straight back out to his car, hefting the duffle bags out of the back seat, then quickly got back in the house and headed straight for the bedroom and setting the bags down before unpacking their varied contents. As he organised things, he was struck my how strange it felt strange being back here. The chair was gone, thank god, the floor had been cleaned, and the mattress was bare. It looked like Brae had told the truth about that too, Willow hadn't been able sleep in the bed since that night.

Well, she would tonight, and the naked mattress saved him some work, anyway.

He pulled out a rubberised mattress cover and pulled it over the bed, then grabbed a normal fitted sheet from the linen cupboard and pulled it on over the top. He took out the rest of the things for Willow and laid them out on the bed, and took Brae's things and put them by the foot of the bed. He'd just finished sorting through everything when he heard the shower turn off in the bathroom.

Skye wiped his arm across his sweat beaded forehead, he was getting hot, but it wasn't from the work of setting up. The pills were beginning to take effect, and if he was feeling it, then he was sure they were, too.

A minute later he heard the bathroom door creak open, and then the bedroom door opened as Willow timidly walked in.

"Don't keep me waiting." He was trying to keep his tone firm and steady, but seeing Wil there naked rekindled flames of desire and love like he couldn't have possibly imagined.

She was still so beautiful and stunning to be sure, but it was clear the gauntness of her cheeks wasn't the only symptom of her bad eating and sleeping habits over the last weeks. She'd lost the healthy plumpness she'd had, and he could now see her ribs underneath her skin as her breasts sagged slightly from the malnutrition. Her pallor itself just seemed more pale and sickly from the ivory goddess she'd been.

The pieces of his heart pulled towards her again, more strongly this time and he had to concentrate to stop himself from rushing over and embracing her on the spot, instead settling for squeezing his hands into a near painful fist at his side.

Willow squeaked as the two of them huddled in. Brae followed close behind her, just as wet and naked, and as healthy and gorgeous as ever, her hair tied back in a ponytail like Willow's was, her braid the only thing left loose against the side of her face. They were both ready to work hard, it seemed.

He could see the pills were really getting to Brae, though. Her cock wobbled out in front of her as she walked, the thick tube of flesh looking even harder and more vein riddled than it had on his birthday.

"You," He looked at Willow and pointed to the side of the bed. "Stand there, legs apart. Don't move or speak until I tell you to." She stepped over quickly, standing at attention, back straight and shoulders back with her legs apart, a bit wider than her shoulders. A determined look set on her cute face.

It was almost comical, and reminded him of all the fun they used to have, how she could make him smile and laugh so effortlessly just by the cute resolve she showed whenever she set her mind to something, especially when it involved him. She'd had that same look on her face when she'd asked him out for the first time, and when she'd convinced him they should move in together, and when she'd made him eat his own cum the first time...

He had to stop himself from falling in love with her all over again right there, or...had he never really stopped loving her to begin with? He blinked hard and reset himself. They had to pay first, love would come after.

"You," He looked at Brae. "By the foot of the bed." She stepped over without hesitation this time, but he did see her eyes widening as she saw what was laid out before her.

He took a step close to her and picked an O-ring gag from the bed, dangling it in front of her.

"Last chance say no, Brae." He said as it swung pendulously from his fingers.

She stared at it for a moment, and glanced around the accoutrements that were obviously laid out for her, but said nothing. Instead she stiffened slightly and leaned down, opening her mouth wide. Taking the invitation he stepped close, avoiding her gigantic cock that was already leaking pre in a near continuous stream, and slipped the 2 inch wide rubberised ring into her open maw and wrapped its leather strap around her head, cinching it shut tightly just under her ponytail. The action brought their faces close together, and they looked into each other's eyes as he secured the gag.

She really was so beautiful in her own unique way. Not like Willow's soft sultriness, Brae had a sharp, primal eroticism. Her body spoke of athleticism and power, her face of beauty, like a statue of some ancient warrior queen. If her lips hadn't been opened by the gag just then, he might have kissed her. He instead settled on giving her a quick peck on the tip of her nose before pushing her face back up and getting back to business.

"Arms behind your back." He grabbed a roll of bondage tape as she complied, and stepped around the back of her.

Guiding her arms into the position he wanted, he began unrolling the tape around her forearms as they were pressed together midway down her muscled back. He unwound nearly the entire roll along their length, even covering her hands, the clerk at the 'toy store' had sold him their 'futa-strength' brand, but he wanted to be sure she wouldn't be able to get out of it no matter how hard she tried.

When he was satisfied, he threw the remainder of the roll away and grabbed a set of padded leg restraints, securing them to her ankles and thighs. The restraints had two sets of anchors currently, but had spaces for several more, depending on the complexity of the bondage desired. Two would suffice for what he had planned tonight, though.