Birthday Party Revenge

Story Info
Alcohol-fueled redemption at a party.
1.6k words
3.79
102k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylondad
nylondad
182 Followers

I had been married to my wife Monique for eight years. She was one of four daughters and was the middle one in terms of age. There was Chantal, Vanessa and Kimberly who were the other girls in her family. Our marriage had its ups and owns mostly about money.

We did have a major blip early in our marriage as I strongly suspected that my wife either wanted to or had an affair with her boss Roy. There was a major explosion in our home for three months before she just gave her notice and quit. She had grown distant and I sometimes found her in the basement of our home talking on the phone at odd hours. Since that time two years ago we had a son John now aged one and things had settled down.

Part of me harbored a grudge against Monique although I did not share it with her. I had expressed my anger but she never acknowledged that there was anything that ever had gone on with Roy. She always denied it. I did not believe her. When I had a few drinks the anger would build up and I would get silent. There seemed to be a permanent siege in our marriage. I was not able to verbalize what I felt inside and as a result our sex life went from excitement to the dog days with an occasional up tick. John was conceived out of one of our up ticks.

My wife grew up at the Jersey Shore. One August two years ago there was a birthday party held at my in laws home located in a town called Bay Head. My wife's sisters were in attendance and the birthday was for my sister in law Vanessa as well as for our son John. Basically the party was an excuse for everyone to get together on a very hot summer day. The party was held outside on the lawn of my in laws huge home. My sister in law Vanessa was aged twenty-nine and had naturally auburn hair with green eyes. She stood about five feet six inches in height and had an average sized chest. She had long legs for her height. She was always friendly and had the most beautiful of smiles. She was married to Mike a/k/a Big Mike. He was a contractor and always had to purchase the biggest and the best of everything. He was a blowhard and would treat anyone around him in a condescending manner. I heard from my wife that he treated his wife with indifference and there was a rumor in the family that he had been seeing an exotic dancer. He and Vanessa had a daughter Jessica aged five.

The party had all the usual foods, such as hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob and lots of cold beer. There was ice cream for the kids. My wife and I had brought a high chair for our son. My wife decided to be the social butterfly and disappeared with her cousins while I took care of John. I fed him and played with him and also had several beers with my meal. She had gone to a nearby mall with her cousins basically leaving me and John. I was feeling okay about her leaving as she did not see her cousins often but the beer had stirred up my negative feelings about my wife and her former boss. I had one of my wife's aunts watch John as I went inside of the house to take a piss. She also was watching Vanessa's daughter Jessica. The bathroom on the main floor was occupied. There was a bathroom on the basement level and that is where I went.

I saw Vanessa alone in the hallway outside of the bathroom crying. She looked like she had been drinking. Her eyes were red. I asked her what was the matter and she said that her husband had left the party without giving an explanation. He had not wished her a Happy Birthday and had not given her a gift or a card. She said he probably was going to visit his "whore."

I used the bathroom and then came out. Vanessa was still there and I gave her a hug. She said that she noticed that her sister (my wife) had left me with my son. I said nothing. I said, "Happy birthday Vanessa" and then hugged her. Without any explanation she looked up at me and kissed me. It was a gentle but wet kiss. I kissed her back. Her tongue made its way into my mouth. Her lips were hot. We kissed and I held her for about two minutes. We were grinding against each other. I grabbed her ass and pulled it closer to me. At the same time I could hear the sounds of the party outside. I could not stop and it seemed that she could not either.

She had a light yellow sundress on and had a pair of beige sandals with a low heel that had ankle straps. I pulled her into the bathroom and pulled her dress up to her waist and her yellow thong down. She has about a B-Cup in the breast department but she had nice nipples from what I could tell. Through the fabric of her dress those nipples looked liked they needed a good sucking but I had other things to attend to. She said nothing and just stood still. My shorts and underwear came down to my ankles and I moistened the head of my cock with my saliva. She looked at my cock and licked her lips but still said nothing. She stared at my eyes and then looked at my cock a second time and said nothing. I needed about thirty seconds to get my cock ready. I never had been any harder than I was at that moment. I checked to make sure the door was locked as she waited. I turned her away from me and bent her forward over the sink and pushed my cock into her pussy from behind. Her long and limber legs framed with a tight bubble butt were very inviting. I could see the lips of her nearly hairless pussy from behind. Her skin was soft but firm. I aimed and I pushed my head into her. She wiggled to accommodate my width. I was surprised at how wet she felt. Her pussy felt different but similar to Monique.

There was more firmness to her back and butt. It is hard to describe the intensity of my feelings at that time. Part of me knew what we were doing was so awful and deceitful but somehow we were able to justify what we were doing. Caution was thrown to the wind. This had the excitement of my first pussy.

It must have been the "forbidden fruit" thoughts that made my fucking her so intense. I felt intense pleasure as well as anger. It was an odd combination. I guess I should have felt scared or guilty but felt neither. I first held onto her hips but then grabbed onto her tits and rubbed them through her dress. I thought I heard something just outside the door and I stopped for a moment. She was pushing back so I slowly restarted my plowing moving from side to side before getting into a rhythm that enabled me to bottom out. As I did so there was a low grunt that came from her mouth. I could hear the sound of squishing as I pushed in an out of her pussy. I looked at her bubble butt ass as I pushed in and out of her. I was inside of her for maybe three minutes before I came.

I held up cock in to the hilt as I shot one of my king sized one month backup loads putting my seed into the inner depths of her now wet and tight pussy. I stayed inside her for about twenty seconds afterwards luxuriating in her warmth and softness. As I pulled out my come started to dribble out of her. She was nearly shaved clean. I pulled my pants up, kissed her softly and checked to see if the coast was clear before exiting the bathroom. She never said one word from the time we went into the bathroom and all through the time I was fucking her. I did hear her gasp and grunt a few times as I was pounding her so hard during our brief and dramatic fuck fest.

I made my way outside and popped another beer and picked up my son. No one appeared to look at me in a strange way when I made my way back to the party. I felt like a weight had been lifted up from my chest, my shoulders and my balls. In my mind there was some sort of twisted redemption. About ten minutes later Vanessa came outside and asked everyone (including me) if I wanted any dessert. I laughed at the request. She did not look stressed or angry. Her face got red and she giggled and smiled when she looked in my direction and then she mouthed the words, "Thank you."

I never had the sense that Vanessa ever found me attractive prior to the party. I am still not sure that she sees me as attractive. It really does not matter. I certainly looked at her but really never in a sexual way. She was family. Strange things can happen when the volatile cocktail of alcohol and resentment make their appearance.

nylondad
nylondad
182 Followers