Birthday Poker Ch. 02

Story Info
The poker game and I learn a few things about my friends.
9.5k words
4.32
46.1k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers

So back for more then? Or maybe you just skipped ahead? Either way I don't blame you. Welcome or Welcome Back to Birthday Poker. In chapter one I was in love with Ramona but could never build up the courage to ask her out. We met new friends at a Gay, Lesbian Bisexual Alliance event, I earned the nickname Science Fiction Sam or Sci for short and Tony told me about his BDSM playroom, his relationship with Rachel and that he has a plan to hook me up with Ramona. This plan started with a fantastic pre-birthday meal he cooked for me (he is a chief) and some equally good wines, I'm happy to say the more I write of this the more I want to write and more and more details come back, the bad news is that it makes the story even longer. More to read and enjoy but also longer to wait until the really juicy stuff.

*

"It occurred to me the other day," Tony stated, "that our little group talks a lot about sex."

Everyone jeered that and Sarah chipped in with "Yes, that's because were just so obsessed with it when looking at you."

James wolf whistled and everyone laughed as Tony simply shrugged. "What can I say, I have that effect on people. Now most of us have been here before," he glanced around the table and I suddenly felt uncomfortable. The others had been here before? "but I think it's time to see where this group is headed."

"Now most of you know about the room that I have downstairs, but Ramona would you mind following me?" Tony led the way and I was left with a group of people that I was beginning to think I didn't know at all. James looked at me and winked and my mind started to race about those other toys I was told not to use. I later found out I was wrong about that but I couldn't get the image out of my mind, would he let me take control one day?

While Tony and Ramona were gone me and James set about clearing the table and filling the dish washer before, under Rachel's orders, we returned to the lounge. I watched Ramona carefully as she rejoined us, she simply looked thoughtful as she came back in and sitting she met my eye for the first time in weeks.

We locked gazes for several seconds, I know just how expressive my eyes can be and right now I tried to show that I was willing to follow where ever she wanted tonight while holding back just how much I wanted to see her bound.

"So now we're all on the same footing I want to tell you that the room downstairs is where the winners of tonight's game will receive their prize. The game itself is quite simply strip poker. Ramona, Sam you are new to this, the rest of us have been here before, before we start I want to tell you that no matter what you decide we will still be your friends but I want to know now. Do you want to go through with this?"

Silence greeted the question while me and Ramona looked at each other, slowly she nodded causing me to smile so Tony continued, "Good then let me explain the rules. Each player will be given a limitless number of chips, only one of these is of major significance though, that is the marked chip." He pulled out half a dozen chips and handed them out, each chip was marked with the initials of the person he gave it to. "The others are dare chips. Now we are going to make it more competitive, we are going to play girls versus boys. Just like normally poker you can't communicate but if a woman wins the men strip and if a man wins, well lovely ladies we get to see you strip. The team which is naked first losses and become the slaves of the winning team for the rest of the party. Whatever orders are given by the masters or mistresses have to be followed as long as they are safe and sane, also if something is beyond your limits and you wish to stop then you can use your safe words, yellow for less, red for stop. Once again do either you want to back out?"

Ramona just giggled and said Rachel jumped in with "I hope you like being on your knees fellas."

Everyone laughed but me and Tony looked at each other and it suddenly became clear what Rachel's role would be, she was going to fold on good hands but bet high on bad ones, I was sure of it.

"Quick question," I interjected, "what about gags?"

"Well some gags will allow you to talk albeit in a slurred or muffled manner, if you absolutely can't speak, then make and uh, uh, uh noise. This will be treated as a red until the gag has been removed and the problem you have with the act in progress has been explained."

The tension in the room had definitely been knocked up a bit but everyone seemed more excited than nervous.

"Now the way I see it us men have got two shoes, two socks, shirts, trousers and boxers. Whereas all the women have opted for dresses and stockings, assuming bras..." he raised an eyebrow and all the girls quickly nodded. "that gives us seven items each. That means in thirteen hands we will have a winner, the game is Texas hold'em everyone know the rules?"

A brief chorus of affirmative answers came back.

"Good, now back to the chips, the marked chip represents you, if you lose this chip to a member of the opposite sex then after the game you are their personal slave. If you own more than one person at the end of the game you get to choose one to keep but must give the other away. Now let me just make it clear that being a personal slave does not mean that you will not be performing sexual acts on other people it just means that you will be directed and under the control of the person who posses the chip. But how to win someone if you have lost your chip and have no one else's to bet with is the dangerous part of the game, you can bet your back up chips but if you lose for every chip you must submit to a dare or challenge. Even if you bet an ownership chip you can then raise by betting dare chips, if you fold all chips are locked in and you have to complete the dares anyway so be careful. Once a challenge has been set the dare chips are restored to their original owner, if they fail the challenge a forfeit will be decided upon, hopefully we'll be able to think of something exciting based on the challenge. One final rule about the chips, if you still have your own chip you have to use it to start any bets or to call the bets being made. There are no blinds and entire hands can go by without betting a chip but then if no one bets no one will fold and it will simply be a game of high cards."

"Who would pass on the chance to win the chip of these beauties?" James butted in and everyone laughed as Ramona threw a cushion at him.

"If that's all clear then lets get the drinks in and get started."

I joined Tony in the kitchen and started pouring drinks, he added a measure of Southern Comfort to my first glass.

"May as well start with the shit but remember clear head." he muttered.

I smiled and carried the drinks through on a tray as James handed out stacks of a dozen chips. Seeing as the dare chips would return to the people who bet them that seemed a bit excessive but I let it slide.

Everyone was looking side long at each other and the background sexual tension which had always been a part of our group was beginning to come forward and take centre stage.

Tony retrieved a deck of cards and shuffled before taking his chair and handing the cards to Rachel on the couch who took her turn, then she passed them along the couch to James and Sarah, then Me and Ramona sitting in reclaimed dinning room chairs. As I handed her the cards I felt a lingering touch on the back of my hand and something told me that even if this all fell through and the game collapsed there was something beginning here.

Tony dealt first and the game began. The first few hands were fairly uneventful, either everyone would pass at every opportunity or someone would bet their ownership chip and the others would drop out. As it was it stayed perfectly even for the first four hands:

Sarah got a high pair in hand one, the boys grudgingly kicked off their shoes.

I got brave with the beginnings of a flush and bet in the second hand only for all the girls to fold and kick off a heal.

Then James got lucky with two pair but didn't bet till the river so we would be dragged in, but everyone folded immediately and off went the other heel.

Then Ramona got brave in the flop of the next hand and chickening out the men all lost their other shoe.

So as the fifth hand, and my deal, rolled around I was beginning to get impatient, glancing at my cards I knew I would be foolish to push it, with a three of hearts and a six of clubs there was not much I could hope for. Then Rachel finally made her play, betting her ownership chip and giving me a sly smile, I glanced at Tony who seemed engrossed in his card but I thought I saw the slightest smirk on his face. James and Sarah ducked out and glancing at the flop cards I tried to make a call. There was a Jack, a nine and a four, in the form of a diamond and two spades, sod it not much help there. All the same, you only live once so I chucked my chip in to call and to my surprise Ramona's chip followed it, I stared at her for a few moments but she was giving nothing away. Tony also called, all right then by the end of this hand someone was going to have a choice of two people at the end of the game. Burning a card I flipped the next one not even bothering to look at it simply sizing everyone up, wondering where this would end up.

Everyone checked in any case and I burned one last card and turned the River, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the last two cards I'd laid out were a two and a five of hearts, with my hand I had a low straight. I quickly did the maths, could I be beaten? There were no three cards of the same suit on the table so no flush, no I didn't think so, there wasn't an obvious better hand there. Checks went round the table so as casual as possible I tossed a dare chip onto the pile. In a heartbeat Ramona followed suit, I did a slight double take but shrugged it off. Smiling his little smile James tossed his cards down, a fold. Rachel looked at me and grinned again tossing her chip onto the pile, then following it with another. I stopped again, could this all be an act? Or was Rachel working her own game, maybe she wanted to be the Dom tonight. Oh well, in for a penny in for a pound, besides what could beat me? Ramona's chip sailed in almost before mine had come to a rest, interesting.

"Show-down." I said taking on my role as dealer trying to keep the excitement from my voice, "Let's see em."

Ramona was on my left so laid down hers first, a Jack and a four, two pair, not bad it would have won a few previous hands. Rachel pouted at me, "You were supposed to fold." she said and I think only I caught the briefest of winks she gave me. An ace and a six hit the table top and my heart sang out, I flipped my cards and scooped up the chips.

"Do you mind if I save these two for later?" asked Tony holding up two dare chips.

He just shrugged so I put them to one side as the girls all busied themselves removing their stocking.

"Right then." I clapped my hands together. "Ramona I believe you once told me that your female lovers have always been much better kissers than the men." I had decided that if I was going to pull this off I needed to seem domineering right from the start. "So I want you to show us, luckily I have a second willing participant." I slid a dare chip each back across the table.

"Wait a second," butted in Sarah and for a second I thought she was going to offer her services. OK maybe that's wishful thinking but what can I say. But instead she simply said"Is there a time limit here?"

"How about for any dares of this nature we call it at two minutes." Tony said standing up and leaving the room. He returned with a kitchen timer and twisted it to the two minute mark holding the dial in position.

Rachel looked fairly enthusiastic but Ramona glared at me, I guess she was a little nervous about kissing one of her best friends. I just smiled and Tony asked if they were ready. Rising I directed them both in front of the TV set so that everyone could see what was happening. Rachel grasped Ramona's hand and Tony gave the mark, releasing the timer. Quickly Rachel pulled Ramona into a passionate kiss, wrapping her hands around Ramona's waist. For a few seconds Ramona seemed a little lost at sea and didn't know how to respond but soon you could see her relaxing into it and she began to let her hands roam around Rachel's hips as Rachel's were on hers. The time passed all too fast for everyone, these two beautiful women were putting on an amazing show and just before the bell went Rachel reached around and squeezed Ramona's ass hard causing her to gasp, then when she turned away Rachel gave her a smack causing her to squeak.

"I'd been looking forward to a little R and R." James chipped in and everyone groaned.

"Just you wait Mister." warned Rachel. "I'm gonna make you pay for that pun."

Then things settled down again, for the next couple of hands the men all got terrible luck and when James tried to bluff he lost his chip to Ramona, making me slightly jealous, the next hand saw the men lose the second sock in a row. I was a little worried, this plan left a lot up to chance, I hope Tony knew what he was doing. Then Rachel got hold of the cards, and dropped them. "Oh, I'm so sorry." was all she said as she dived to the floor after them. Another suspicion entered my mind and as she returned to her seat and started shuffling I realised how slowly and carefully she was doing it. Then when Tony started betting I decided to play along. Tony had two dare chips already on the table and I thought I knew why, Rachel had followed suit and so had Sarah betting herself and a dare. OK then I know what Tony wants lets give it to him, I threw out my chip and Rachel's. I was sure that he had put two out so that he had a chance of getting her and when he showed trip Kings the highest available hand he collected with glee.

"Ah, Rachel, two little dare chips I see." Tony mused. "Why don't you get the first one back by telling the others about the first time you saw my little play room."

Rachel blushed and stammered a little that maybe it would be a better idea to do that later.

Tony simply smiled and shook his head. "If you're embarrassed maybe I should stop our little play sessions." he teased, it was obvious to me that he was joking but Rachel got even more flustered.

She stammered a little but finally began her story. I had always known that Rachel had known Tony longer than anyone else in our group and she said that a little over three years ago she had heard rumours about his fetishes, most of which later turned out to be false. But one particular idea had caught in her mind.

"I couldn't stop thinking about being tied up," she said somehow going even deeper red. "about someone having complete control over me. Eventually it became too much, I went to a club in town which I'd read about online. I went during the day when things were less wild according to the site and tried to talk to some of the staff there. Most of them were friendly but said that I should really think about it first then if I was sure I was to come back and they'd try to find me a hook up. Well I had barely managed to get there the first time and as I left I knew I'd never get the courage up to go back. Then as I was leaving Tony walked past, I was so ashamed that I just wanted to run but he insisted that I come back here and talk about things. So I did and eventually, after a few hours talking things over he took me downstairs, that first session was fairly light but they've become a lot more fun since then." And she ended on a laugh, my heart rose as I saw how happy Tony was making her, sure she was embarrassed when she started but now she was done the pride and elation gave her such confidence, I wanted to get up hug Tony and Rachel (and do certain other things to them as well if I'm honest).

Every eye was on Rachel as she finished her story and Ramona told me later just how jealous she felt after hearing that story and that she also had a sudden urge to dominate Rachel. Well it's on her wish list and I'm still thinking about it so who knows maybe that story will be up here soon. Still back to the present, or the past, the game continued and Tony still had his dare chips one for Sarah and one for Rachel.

"Now let me see. I think that seeing as you each have to remove your stockings I'm going to follow Sci's lead and have you do a joint dare. You are to remove each others stockings only using your mouths."

Rachel giggled and pushed on James his chest, signalling for him to lean back, then swung her left leg up and across his lap. Getting the idea Sarah folded her right leg under her backside and swung her left up to join Rachel's. Rachel went first, lifting Sarah's leg, forcing her to lean back into the arm of the couch, her foot almost in James' face. Then Rachel leaned forward but rather than start removing the stocking she started to suck around it, starting with random areas then moving up and focusing on the big toe. Sarah just sat back and enjoyed but James looked fairly uncomfortable, it was obvious what was going on in his trousers but with the ladies resting their legs on him the way they were it couldn't have been comfortable and the obstruction stopped him from adjusting himself. Finally after a minute of two of teasing Rachel got her teeth into the end of the stocking and started to pull, it only took about thirty seconds and the stocking was off. She leaned in to James' ear and spoke in a whisper just loud enough for everyone to hear, "Told you, I'd make you pay, ready to go again?" James groaned and everyone else laughed. Lowering Sarah's foot Rachel lent back and lifted her own foot, keeping her leg in enough contact with James' lap to keep causing him discomfort. Knowing what I did about Rachel I expected Sarah to be quicker but if anything she spent more time, sucking, licking and nibbling every part of Rachel's foot before fastening her teeth into the stocking and taking it off.

"You know," she said spitting out the stocking, "I'm comfy like this, shall we stay here?"

"I know exactly what you mean, your lap is very comfy James."

"Then maybe you'd like to bend across it and give me a shot at revenge?" James grumbled.

The girls laughed but moved their legs.

"Maybe later." Sarah promised.

"Sci you've got those dare chips, I'll pay you if you let me use Rachel's." James pleaded.

"I don't know, I've got plans for these." I wasn't about to give them up although I was fairly tempted.

Grumbling again James went to deal. Seeing as he had been bluffing through the whole game everyone assumed he was doing it again when the dare chip sailed out, seeing as I had a high pair I decided to call him with a dare chip, that way the guys at least had a chance. When the second one flew out I decided that maybe I didn't need Tony's chip so I sent that one out. When James showed his flush me, Sarah and Ramona were all left in, Tony had called the first bet with Sarah's chip but had chickened out after that. Gleefully James pulled in the pile, putting one of Ramona and Sarah's chips to one side as I had.

"Right then Sam," he said tossing back my chip. "I've always wondered about your... oral dexterity, you can talk for hours so I bet you have a talented mouth. I want you to prove me right, Ramona's dress needs to come off, why don't you help her?"

There was a round of laughter and ooooohs until I held up my held up my hand for silence.

"Fine, but I'm not doing it alone." I said sliding Rachel's dare chip back to her, "And after that," I said proffering Ramona's to her, "why don't we help Rachel with hers?"

The others laughed and cat called as Ramona plucked the chip from my hand.

Enthusiastically Rachel almost bounced to her feet, given the kiss they had just shared I reckon she had wanted to get her hands on Ramona for a while. Sarah also rose and started to reach for her hemline but James stopped her, "Wait a second, Ramona I want you to do one solo." he tossed Ramona's chip back to her. "That one is for Sarah."

SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers