Birthday Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers

Ramona stuck her tongue out at him as Sarah sat back down.

"Now then Rachel," I said eyeing Ramona's form fitting black dress rather shamelessly, "how are we going to do this."

"It has to go over the head, so you can stop ogling me." Ramona smiled.

"Hey just working out the method."

"Sure you were." Ramona laughed. "Still if you want to continue ogling wouldn't it be better if I didn't have this on?"

I was even more shameless as I watched her shake her backside at me.

"I bet you've been trying to work out how to get her dress off for years right Sci?" James called.

"I know he has," Ramona said surprising me, "all he had to do was ask!"

"Really?" I gasped hardly able to speak.

"Well..."

I don't know what she was going to say as James interrupted again "Can you guys talk this out later, I think you need to, but for now I'm waiting for a show."

We did talk about it later and the story has a happy ending, some time while she was at uni Ramona realised just how badly she missed me, apparently I became the star of a few x-rated thoughts, I like the idea of that, Science Fiction Sam, star of sexual fantasies. But once we were back home again she was faced with the same problem I always had, we were both all talk and no action. We could both get dates and we could make moves but when it came to each other, well I suppose my best advice is the longer you like someone the harder it is to act as your emotions build up to a point that they paralyse you with fear of rejection. That' what happened to us, if you're in love please don't let it happen to you. But anyway I'm keeping you good people from the excitement, just as it was getting interesting as well, how rude of me...

Everyone took their positions in front of the TV, initially Ramona turned her back and me and Rachel took up station either side. Leaning in I started to kiss across her shoulder as Rachel started from the other side, we met in the middle and I allowed Rachel to place one last kiss right on the nape of the neck causing a small shudder. I kissed Rachel on the cheek then and she turned, grabbing me she pulled me to her mouth and gave me a fierce kiss, it only lasted a few seconds but I could feel the pent up lust long after she released me.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Rachel brought me out of my trance. "If gentlemen open doors for ladies shouldn't they open dresses as well?"

I don't think they thought of this situation when writing the code for chivalry but I bent anyway, taking a knee so that my mouth was level with the top of the zip. The tag was small so it took a couple of attempts to get it in my mouth and once I had it I moved slowly as to not cause any damage. My jaw began to ache so to buy me some time I started to slowly kiss up her back rotating my jaw between kisses to ease the tension. As I reached her bra strap a wicked idea hit me, I had picked up, from a rather wild stag do, the ability to undo a bra with my teeth. I lingered over the strap for a second before deciding maybe next time, my jaw already hurt. The whole point of this exercise was to waste time and rest my jaw but Ramona didn't seem to mind my tactics and as I reached her neck and kissed the nape once more she gave out a little moan.

Rachel leaned in and whispered in Ramona's ear, I don't know what was said but they both giggled.

As she stepped back Rachel spun Ramona so she was side on to the table with Tony diagonally in front of her and I realised out of everyone he would have the best view of Ramona's breasts while Sarah would get a better view of her ass. I didn't know how to feel about that, here was a good friend of mine about to sit there and watch me strip someone I was deeply in love with and hoped to be dating by this time tomorrow. Before I could worry about it too much though Rachel taped me on the shoulder, "Front or back?" she asked.

What a question, I stepped back and pondered this for a second, while front had the luscious tits and pussy the back did have that peach of an ass which had been the focus of so many thoughts and fantasies.

"You're taking too long," I turned to see Tony flipping a coin. "looks like you've got... tails get behind her."

I thought about arguing for a second but realised that I probably would have reached that decision anyway.

Even kneeling my mouth was a little above Ramona's backside and I had to bend quite a bit to get my mouth level with the bottom of her dress.

"Ready?" I asked Rachel before taking the material in my mouth.

"Om thrw." came the muffled reply. "Om, Tro, thrw."

I started to raise my head but slowed a bit when I felt a tug downward, Rachel obviously wanted to prolong this as long as possible, not that I blame her.

Slowly, inch by beautiful inch Ramona's ass came into view, a sudden irresistible urge came over me but I buried it for now and continued to pull the dress upward. I did however stop to to admire Ramona's lingerie, a beautiful red thong and, although it was hard to tell from the back, what looked like a matching bra. But duty called and up I went, I felt Rachel slowing as we reached the area of Ramona's chest.

"Enfoyin yur semph?" I managed to slur.

"Loffts." came the reply.

This made Ramona giggle and for a second I thought I was going to lose my grip on her dress but after a few moments she settled down and we continued.

Once we had passed the tits everything went a lot faster, I wonder why? It seemed that Rachel had a similar idea to me as when Ramona had taken over and shaken the dress off her arms we both quickly bent our heads, Rachel to place a kiss on each of Ramona's breasts and me retaking my kneeling position to place one on each sumptuous buttock.

As I stood up once more Ramona had already spun to meet me and pulled my face down into a kiss. I remembered kissing her almost a month before and tried to channel all the same energy I had felt then but she pulled away after ten seconds leaving me feeling slightly unfulfilled.

"We'll finish that later, but for now you said you'd help with Rachel's dress."

I nodded, liking the sound of "later" more and more as it filled with all the possibilities I had only dreamed of before.

Rachel's dress was slightly less form fitting and didn't have a zip, it was a simple blue dress with wide straps.

"So Ramona, front or back." I offered mimicking Rachel's offer.

"Hold on a second, you ogled me under the pretence of finding strategic method, can't we take a second to do the same here."

"Sure, but now you've said it it kind of ruined the point."

"I could just ignore the fact I heard it." offered Rachel and I realised just how breathy her voice had gotten, she was well along the path to arousal.

So that's what we did, we took in Rachel in her lovely blue dress for a few minutes before an impatient cough came from behind us, oh well, all good things.

"All right Tony, flip your coin and tell me do I have heads or another tails."

"You've got," flip "a head this time Sci. Now lets get started."

I bent down and once again wrapped my mouth around the silky material of a dress.

"Reamy? Om, tro, thrw"

And up we went, once again we were going slow but the dress was fairly short so it wasn't long before a musky smell met my nose and I realised that Rachel wasn't on the road to arousal, she had arrived taken the tour and was currently considering residency plans. As we pulled up a fraction more I could see her panties, a duck egg blue to match her dress and bearing the tale tale damp patch of arousal.

"Mmmm" I sighed as I pulled the dress past them and heard Tony laugh.

"Keep going she has a very pretty blush starting." he encouraged.

I could tell that was designed to make Rachel blush more so I decided to push the game up a level. Carefully cupping my lips I sent a slow stream of air out of the left side of my mouth which, the way had twisted my head, was at the bottom of the dress. I did this while keeping a firm grip on the dress with my teeth, Rachel jumped then shivered with excitement. I smiled around the material of the dress and continued. When I reached the breasts I felt another shudder, Rachel has, at a guess, middling D cup sized breasts (she refuses to confirm her bra size until I guess it correctly), but on her slightly larger frame they fit perfectly, creating a veritable goddess of curves. She loves having them handled, played with, spanked, clamped and a variety of other activities I would soon learn about, but right then I knew none of this so opted to try the slow breath once more. I got a much stronger response this time, a prolonged tremble and I repeated the process three times before moving on.

Once again when we had cleared the breasts everything went much quicker and seconds later the dress hit the floor and like before I dived forward, planting a loving kiss on each breast while Ramona copied my stunt and went for the backside. As we straightened Rachel hugged us tight then returned to her seat seemingly unconcerned that she was now in her underwear. I headed back to mine and wondered for a second why Ramona was still standing, then I remembered James second dare as Sarah took her feet and I adjusted my seat to watch.

Sarah had also opted for a black dress but like Rachel hers didn't have a zip. As she took centre stage Ramona, stepped back and looked her up and down, stood the way they were I had a perfect view of two fantastic bottoms. As I said before Sarah has possibly the best backside I've ever had the fortune to lay eyes on, two perfect globes placed at the top of a fantastic set of legs and now the girl of my dreams was about to unveil it with her teeth. My god tonight was turning out interesting. Five hours ago I would never have dreamt this could happen. (Well I guess that's not strictly true I would have dreamt about it but I'd never have thought it could actually happen.)

"What's taking so long?" Sarah mumbled.

"Oh, well since Sci took so long sizing me and Rachel up I thought I'd give you the same treatment, I mean WOW, what did you do to get that ass? You must have been a saint in a previous life to deserve a backside like that."

Sarah blushed, "Good job I'm making such good in this life then. Even if it does blemish my karma score a little... or a lot." she finished on a giggle.

"Sarah if I had my way by the end of the night you wouldn't even have a karma score left." Rachel chipped in.

"I think these guys already have that covered." pointed out Sarah and all of the girls laughed while the men looked at each other.

"OK then Sarah, I'll let you choose, do you want me to go in heads or tails?"

"Ooooh, I think I'll go for... heads."

So Ramona took up position in front of Sarah, I was a little disappointed as now I was only left with one backside to stare at but I suppose I was going to be seeing a lot more of it.

And so slowly the dress began to rise, it was mesmerising to watch. The front was a few inches above the back as Ramona pulled it up and Ramona paused for a few seconds over Sarah's pussy so I was left waiting expectantly for my first unobscured view of Sarah's ass. As the material inched up once more the backside which emerged was everything I had thought it would be and I found myself staring at it clad in an emerald coloured thong. I almost didn't notice when Ramona finished, following the tradition and planting two quick kisses of each of Sarah's breasts.

"Enjoying the view Sci?" she asked pacing over to me.

"Erm, well kinda?" I said suddenly feeling slightly guilty that the woman I loved had just caught me staring at another woman's backside.

"Relax," Ramona laughed, "we are playing strip poker after all and when this game goes all the way I'm sure you'll be doing more than that to her."

I swallowed, "When?"

She bent in close and whispered incredibly softly in my ear, "Well I don't plan to stop it, do you?"

I shock my head as she reclaimed her seat.

"Good, now Sarah, it was your deal wasn't it?"

"Hold on." James once again interjected holding up another chip. "I'm saving a couple of them but this one I'm cashing now. Sci wanted to keep Rachel's chip all to himself but as I remember you helped Rachel pull that little stunt Sarah. I can't punish her yet but would you care to bend across my lap please."

As Sarah spread herself across his lap, leaning forward as much as possible so her backside stuck upward, James turned to me and asked, "What do you think ten? Or maybe I should add a spare two and make it the even dozen."

I shrugged and a little smile began to form on James face.

"OK Sarah, here is how we're going to play it, while the spanking is happening you will call me Sir. For every spank you are to say thank you and count it off not forgetting the Sir. If you forget to thank me or count in the first ten then that spank will be given again and I'll add another two to make it a dozen, if you forget twice both of them will be given again and I'll round it all the way up to twenty, clear?"

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied quickly.

"You learn fast don't you?" James said rubbing his palm over Sarah's perfect buttocks.

"Yes Sir."

"Ah not going to catch you out easily I see."

"No Sir."

"We'll," WHAP "see."

Sarah gasped sharply as the first spank came from seemingly nowhere but within a couple of seconds she was already reciting "One, thank you Sir."

"I think you need to be a bit louder." WHAP having aimed for the left cheek first this one came down on the right.

"Two! Thank you Sir!"

"More enthusiasm, say it like you mean it!" WHAP left again.

"Three! Thank You Sir!

"Louder!" WHAP right again.

"FOUR! THANK YOU SIR!"

And so it continued alternating between left and right until as the final blow fell Sarah managed to pant out.

"Ten, Thank you Sir!"

"I don't think that last one was loud enough but you can make it up to me by doing a slow twirl and letting everyone see that exquisite shade or red."

Quickly Sarah got to her feet and turned to face James, pointing her backside at me, James was right that was a brilliant shade. Then she turned slightly and pointed her bottom at Ramona, then Tony and finally Rachel who reached out and ran her hands slowly down the cheeks, finally giving them each a squeeze. You know the more I saw of her the more I became convinced that as I had a submissive side Rachel has a dominant side, it may not be her preferred role but I'm sure she would do fantastically at it.

Rubbing her backside Sarah retook her seat, then reached for the deck of cards. The next hand was a complete no go for everyone we all got terrible cards but luckily for us Tony is one hell of a confident bluffer throwing out three dare chips and forcing all the ladies to fold. How do I know we all had terrible hands? Well the truth is that we didn't really all have terrible hands, it was my deal next and as I cleared away the flop cards, (two fours and an ace) I caught a glance of the cards Sarah was throwing my way. Not quite believing what I was seeing I 'accidentally' fumbled the fold pile as Rachel had fumbled the deck, Sarah's cards had been on the bottom of the pile so now they sat top of the heap on the floor. Two aces winking up at me.

So it was like that, Ramona had just folded on a very strong full house, she was going to see this through to the end, but like Rachel she was pushing for a victory of a different kind. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I retook the table and it only took a second for Ramona to realise what I'd done but if anything she seemed happy that I knew turning in her chair so that I had a better view as she reached behind herself and unbuckled her bra, letting it drop freely from her arms.

"See anything you like?" she murmured

"Yes." I replied. "And your cards weren't bad either."

I said it quietly so no one else would hear but Ramona glanced around the table anyway, if anything drawing peoples attention.

By some kind of unspoken arrangement the bras came off clockwise, Ramona took hers off first, treating me to my little show, her firm breasts and erect nipples almost begging me to suck on them. Later, I told myself. Then Rachel went a bit more brazenly standing up and dropping her bra showing off her sumptuous glory, a nice firm pair of globes. Then Sarah went, as you can probably tell from my description of Sarah I'm a bit of an ass man (although a nice pair of breasts can be just as alluring, or a good six pack on a man), I have been so wrapped up in describing her ass I suddenly realise I have somewhat neglected her chest. Gentlemen never make this mistake in bed, unless your partner wants you to of course. Anyway Sarah's chest, she is not as large as the other two sporting large B cups, probably just short of a C cup but while the others have very firm breasts (I'd be surprised if many people would notice Ramona going braless) neither of theirs are quite as... perky as Sarah's. They stand out proudly from the body and as I found out later they respond to the lightest touch, the nipples sticking out begging to be played with.

Ten hands down, the girls would have to win three in a row to win, looking at Ramona and Rachel I found that somewhat unlikely. But Sarah wasn't going down without a fight, straight off the bat she went in with a dare chip, I had an Ace high and that was it, but still if I wanted to get Ramona downstairs that bit quicker I'd have to risk it. Everyone else either wasn't confident enough or were trusting me because they dropped out straight away. So I burned a card and turned the next praying for a miracle like I had last time I'd dealt but no miracle was forth coming and Sarah chucked in another chip. Sighing I threw my cards in and Sarah started laughing.

"I can't believe you fell for that." she wheezed and threw down her cards, her hand comprised of a Queen high.

"Yeah, yeah." I said reaching for my buttons.

"Oh no, no, no." Sarah said "I wanted a proper strip tease from you, take that shirt off and work it."

My chip was slid back across to me and to be honest I didn't mind doing the strip tease, I can be a bit of a show off when the mood takes me and this could be fun.

"Hold on a second." James pulled out his phone and started playing The Striper on it's MP3 player.

"Seriously?" I snorted, "Only you would have that on a phone, I bet you even had it as a ring tone at one point!"

"Hey," James put his hands up, "you can't buy class... so I didn't try."

"Fair enough, go on then."

And so the music started again and I started to strip, slowly unbuttoning my shirt and grinding my hips. When the time came for the big reveal I turned my back and dropped the shirt past the shoulders and then let it fall the rest of the way.

I heard Sarah gasp and for a second I wondered what was wrong but for now I concentrated on finishing the little tease I had going. Turning rather flamboyantly I tossed my shirt so it landed in Sarah's lap. Everyone laughed as I bowed and took my seat and Rachel gave a small round of applause.

"What was the gasp about?" I asked.

"Well," Sarah looked a bit embarrassed, "on your back." she trailed off.

"What?" I was beginning to panic and was trying to look at my own back.

"I think she means the huge scar Sci." James interjected.

"Oh, you know you could of just said."

"I feel a bit awkward bringing stuff like that up." Sarah looked a bit sheepish.

"Ah it's not a problem, you should have seen the other guy."

Ramona burst out laughing at this, to be honest it wasn't that funny but when your sitting topless in a friends home and another friend you know to be a life long pacifist claims to have been in a fight... I suppose you can excuse the giggles. Everyone waited for her to calm down and when she did all she could gasp out was "The...the other guy... was... was a rock!" and she was off again. This time a couple of the others joined in.

SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers