Birthday Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers

"Do you want to tell the story or should I." I asked when they'd all finally come down.

"I'll take it, it was funnier from my point of view anyway."

And so she told our friends the story of how I'd got the scar which runs from my left shoulder blade to a few inches below my right arm pit.

"When we were in school," Ramona began, "about a dozen of us did cross country as our optional sport. We ran together in gender groups to prevent couples from sneaking off, each group had a high power walkie talkie carried by the slowest member in case of emergencies and depending on our mood we would either post good time or mess around and take ages. Well I'd been having a bit of a crummy week so we blagged the walkie talkie from Sam's group convincing them to run with some of the others and set off on our own at a much slower place so I could talk to Sam about it. So about halfway round the course there's this hill and on the hill there's this fairly deep ditch lined with what turned out to be quite sharp rocks, and we're running along this ditch and I'm telling Sam about some problem I had with a teacher when he just disappeared. One second I'm talking to him next thing he's heading downwards and I'm five paces in front of him, turns out heavy rain had weakened the ridge and all the people running in front of us had been more than it could take. Looking back it seems so funny but then I was terrified, his shirt was ripped and covered in blood but he was insisting that he was fine. The idiot even wanted to keep on running." and at this point she batted me playfully on the arm. "Anyway I walked him back to the road and radioed it in, I can't imagine what the teachers must have thought but right then I didn't care."

"You stayed with me all the way through the stitches and everything. That was the closest I came to asking you out for a long time, after all the fuss you gave me my parents thought we really were dating. I took me ages to convince them otherwise, still maybe I should have proved them right instead."

There was silence for a few seconds after this, until James couldn't hold back any more and burst out laughing. Then I started to go and soon everyone was almost in tears as the giggles took over the entire party.

"It... it... really... isn't that funny." Tony finally managed his naked chest rippling as his diaphragm convulsed. And as soon as he said it another round of laughter went around the table.

Eventually everything calmed down and James, who for some reason still hadn't stripped, was goaded into competing the task displaying a fairly attractive frame, while he carries a little extra weight he carries it in just the right places to down play it's effect.

Ramona reclaimed the deck and dealt, after checking her cards and resting them on the table, reached across and started idly tracing my scar with the tip of her finger. It was a remarkably sensual feeling in a strange way and incredibly distracting, so much so that after James threw in his first chip I lost my nerve and folded, leaning forward and turning slightly to enjoy the sensation. Ramona folded as well but to my surprise Rachel was not only the only one to call but also went for her second raise of the evening. I lost track of things after that, Ramona was being very, very soft and the softer she was the more heavenly her touch felt.

I was brought back down from heaven to catch the showdown though, apparently after the first round they had both stuck at two chips. James flipped first, even though as Ramona dealt Rachel should have had that honour.

"Shame I was bluffing." he claimed displaying a pair of fours.

"Whoops." was all Rachel said as she turned over... nothing. She had nothing, a Jack was her highest and given that James had a pair that was irrelevant.

It took a few seconds for the enormity of what had just happened to sink in but as it did the girls all took to their feet preparing to take the last step towards being ours for the after party. And I still had Ramona's chip! She was mine for the upcoming session. I could do all sorts of things and I intended to take advantage of that fact.

"Wait, wait, wait. Everyone keep your pants on... for now."

I groaned inwardly, come on James lets move this party on.

"I have four dare chips right here, now Rachel I believe I owe you a little something for earlier." he motioned for her to take position over his lap. "I believe you know the rules, but seeing as you instigated the whole thing lets start this off at a dozen shall we?"

"Yes Sir." came the dutiful reply.

"Good" WHAP "girl."

"ONE! THANK YOU SIR!"

I think even James was taken aback by how loudly she yelled it, I had a slight suspicion that she had played this game before and on some level wanted to be heard by the neighbours.

WHAP

"TWO! THANK YOU SIR!"

Suddenly James decided to throw her a curve ball.

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

"THREE! THANK YOU SIR! FOUR!"

WHAP

"THANK YOU SIR!"

WHAP

"FIVE! THANK YOU SIR! SIX!"

WHAP

"THANK YOU SIR! SEVEN! THANK YOU SIR!"

WHAP

"EIGHT! THANK YOU SIR! NINE! THANK YOU SIR!"

"Good, very" WHAP "good."

"TEN! Thank you sir!" the edges of exhaustion were just edging into Rachel's voice.

"Would you like the last two fast or" before he had even finished his sentence he bought down two smacks, the hardest yet, one on each cheek.

WHAPPP!

WHAPPP!

"ELEVEN! THANK YOU SIR! TWELVE! THANK YOU SIR!"

Rachel didn't even hesitate in the final sound off and the new strength that James had added to the last two strikes added a new urgency to her voice.

When she got up she was out of breath but was smiling uncontrollably, even though she hadn't been ordered too she followed Sarah's lead and showed each of us her backside which was, if anything, an even prettier shade of red than Sarah's had been.

"You do all realise that it has been Sam's birthday for almost half an hour now right." James pointed out, as if spanking a woman, let alone one as beautiful as Rachel, was an every day occurrence for him. But he was right we had all been so wrapped up in the game that no one had seen the hand slip past midnight.

"For being so inconsiderate each of you ladies is going to get as close to his face as possible and present him with your panties as a birthday present, if he gives them back or not I'll leave up to him." He said it so coolly and was so casually passing out the last of the chips that none of them even thought of questioning him. Or maybe they were just playing along, or maybe I underestimate my sex appeal, whatever the reason Rachel walked over to me and taking me by the hand lifted me from my seat, repositioning me on the floor. Then she straddled my legs so that her pussy was just a few inches from my face, slowly she reached under the band and pulled it upward so that the sheer material disappeared behind the plump fleshy pussy lips. I was mesmerised as she slowly pulled the now almost see through cloth, thick with her juices, in every direction giving me every possible view of her most intimate area, giving me glimpses of her small landing strip of pubic hair. Then she slowly worked her panties down over her hip and let them fall into my lap.

"Happy Birthday. I hope I can give you more of a present in a minute." with that she stepped back and Sarah straddled me.

This time Sarah was facing away from me.

"I know how much you like my ass. Do you think I never caught you looking?"

"Yeah well there's just so many things to like about it."

Sarah was much more direct than Rachel immediately dropping her thong to her knees but keep her leg splayed so it would stay there. She then ran her fingers backwards and forwards across her pussy collecting up the juices that had gathered there. Then looking back and making eye contact with me she shoved two of her finger up ass too the just under the second knuckle.

"Would you like to do this to me?" she cooed.

I simply nodded and she pulled her fingers out, closing her legs slightly and letting her panties drop the rest of the way.

"Happy Birthday." and with that she was done and the only one left was Ramona.

Rather than go straight in Ramona fist straddled me face to face, leading off with a long passionate and lustful kiss. Finally, I thought, after all these years of silence, here we are, I think where we were always headed. For a second I was convinced it must be some kind of dream, a vivid totally realistic dream and I would wake up as a fifteen year old or back in uni or even in my flat at the beginning of the day. Then Ramona redoubled her assault and I knew that no dream could ever be this good. Then she stood up and with no fuss and no show simply dropped her panties in one fluid movement lifting her foot so they would hang off the end she offered them too me and I plucked the damp red silk off of her toe.

"Happy Birthday." she sighed, "And I'm a present you can keep as long as you want."

I had to kiss her again in that moment so, grabbing her firm ass cheeks for support, I lunged for the nearest lips available.

*

So that's my story about how a poker game led to me finally asking out Ramona, but before the cries of foul play come in I wrote these two chapters in a bit of a passionate rush when I had a lot of free time on my hands. The third chapter I have put under the working title of "the after party" and it is already in the works. But life has, I'm afraid, a way of creeping up on us and work is going to be my primary concern for the next week at least. I hope you have enjoyed the first of my adventures one I hope to finish writing about by new year. As I said at the beginning I plan to base more posts on real stories but if you want to see something else please let me know, I do write fiction pieces as well and may be working on some erotic pieces in the near future. Feedback and ratings are all valued and appreciated, especially if they are negative but please let me know what you think I should change about my style.

SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers