Birthday Poker Ch. 04

Story Info
The next day and a box full of tricks.
3.7k words
4.56
19.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers

I wasn't expecting to post this for a few months but I had the weekend off and it seemed that as soon as I started writing it I was almost finished. This chapter is here because, for me at least, the story didn't feel complete without it. Maybe you disagree, either way enjoy.

Epilogue

Waking up that morning was the best moment of my life. Opening my eyes to see Ramona's long, dark hair was elating. Slowly I propped myself up and watched the sheets flex around Ramona as she stirred slightly in her sleep.

I could hear the phone ringing in the other room and moved to disentangle myself from the bedding, but before I could get up I heard the beep of the answering machine and the murmuring sound of a voice coming out of the speaker.

Padding across the room I rifled through my draws for a fresh pair of boxers and slid them on as silently as possible as to not wake Ramona. My bedroom door has always had a creak so as I sidled out I was sure I saw a movement in the bed and cursed the noise that the door had made.

I headed to the lounge, staying as quiet as possible and played the message back.

"Hey Sci," Tony's voice came out of the speaker grate, he sounded tired. "I've hooked you up with an extra seat at the restaurant today, I figured you may want to bring someone with you. See you there, oh and I have the second half of your present."

"Was that Tony?" I jumped as Ramona's voice came from the doorway. "I only caught the end."

"Yeah, he's booked you a place at the table if you're interested." Ramona was standing there completely naked, it was fairly off putting.

"Sure, I always enjoy talking to your parents and now I have so much news for them. I mean their son is a complete deviant."

"Watch yourself, I think Luke would object to being called a deviant." I warned with a smile, stepping up and wrapping my arms around her. "Besides I still owe you for that little prank you played in Tony's kitchen."

Ramona giggled, "Well why don't you make us even." She goaded, trying to push me towards the sofa. Instead I lifted my arms, tucking my hands under her arms and picking her up. She squealed in mock fear and wiggled slightly, but not hard enough to break my grip.

"I'll tell you when you're going to be punished." I said in a quiet voice, "I've got all sorts of games planned for you, but you know what I think you're right, maybe you should take your punishment."

My sofa isn't very tall but the arms are fairly deep, positioning Ramona I bent her over the arm so that her midriff rested on it and her backside pointed upwards. From the front of the sofa I could see that her nipples were just grazing the fabric of the cushions

"Hands on the sofa in front of you." I ordered.

As she obeyed I shifted her hands until they were as far forward as possible, almost forcing her onto to tip toes to compensate for the stretch in her body. Her athletes form screaming to be played with, tortured and teased. Using my left hand I began to stroke her backside, kneading softly, stroking and soothing. My right hand sought out her nipple and tweaked it, the nub was already reacting to the exposed position she was in.

Without warning I bought my left hand down hard making Ramona squeal and wriggle a little under my hand. I tweaked each nipple and went back to rubbing again.

"Count them. Remember James last night, count them the way he would want."

"One. Thank you Sir."

I concentrated on her nipples for a little while, hoping to distract her from the hand still hovering over her backside, until I bought it down just as suddenly as the first. For a second all she could do was gasp but she managed to count it off.

"Two. Thank you Sir."

"Do you want the rest fast or slow?" I teased, dipping my hand between her legs and feeling her arousal.

"How many more Sir?"

"I'll go easy on you today, lets call it four."

She bit her lip and considered this before replying, "Fast please Sir."

I didn't even acknowledge this before bringing hand down again, alternating my strikes.

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

It took Ramona a couple of seconds to recover but she was soon listing off the numbers and as she finished I leaned into her ear.

"I bet you don't want me to stop."

"No Sir."

"I bet you want me to fuck your hot little pussy." I growled.

"Yes Sir." There was a pleading edge to her voice as she said it.

"Say it."

"I want you to fuck my hot, wet, little pussy Sir"

"Later." I said pulling back. "We need to get ready for lunch."

We showered together, trying our hardest to keep our hands off each other, not entirely successfully. Then I selected a fresh pair of trousers and a shirt as Ramona slipped into last nights dress. I drove over to her flat, even though it was within walking distance, that way we could head straight to the restaurant after. When we got there I followed her into the bedroom.

"You can wait in the lounge if you want."

"I know." I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Despite the fact that she had been naked around me for several hours now she seemed a little hesitant as she pulled her dress over her head. Once she had done that she started looking through a chest of draws selecting a pair of stockings before lifting out a bra.

"Oh, I don't think you need that." I said casually, as if we had been talking the whole time. "And you may as well leave the panties off as well."

Ramona swallowed slightly but put the bra back, instead opening a wardrobe and flicking through the selection of dresses there, picking out a red one that zipped up at the back. Once she had dressed I left her to sort her make up and flicked through a couple of film magazines that were on the table in the lounge. Nothing really caught my eye but it killed a bit of time as I reflected on the past twenty four hours. They sure had been a confidence boost, I felt like a new person.

Telling Ramona to go without underwear for example. I would never have done that with any of my other partners, but she seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was. It was like Rachel the night before, there was a bit of shame followed by a lot of excitement and that orgasm she'd had while tied to the chair was... well it seemed sensational.

Checking my watch I was glad to see that we had about half an hour before the table was booked. Tossing the magazine back on the table I sat back and waited.

I didn't have to wait long and soon we were stepping through the door of Tony's restaurant, we always eat at Tony's, the foods good and he gives us a considerable discount. As we stepped in my brother was waving at me from the bar, his first pint already in hand, his wife Debra sitting next to him with a glass of wine.

"Hey Sam, what you drinking?" my brother opened, signalling the barman.

"Hey Luke. Better make it soft, I have the car."

"Oh come on it's your birthday, I'll get you a cab later but right now you're having a pint."

I didn't bother to argue, my brother won't take no for an answer when it comes to things like that.

"Ramona!" Luke continued, noticing her for the first time and wrapping her up in a big hug. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Neither did I to be honest." laughed Ramona returning the hug. "How are you?"

"Not bad, not bad."

Smiling I left them to catch up. "Hi Debra." I said lifting her into a hug and kissing her cheek as I normally did.

"Hello Sam, happy birthday."

It was at that moment that Tony swept out of the kitchen. Smiling and heading towards me with a certain sense of purpose.

"Hey there Luke, Debra always a pleasure." he said hugging each of them. "For you Sir." he finished with a flourish, presenting me with an envelope. Then as I took it he swept his arms around me and I felt another envelope being slipped into my back pocket.

Returning the hug the best I could I saw Luke glancing at Tony's hand. But in a moment Ramona became the centre of Tony's attention a big smile on his face as he hugged her and whispered something in her ear.

Pulling back he looked me dead in the eye and winked "Well I better get back to the kitchen." and off he went.

"So..." Luke began, staring at Tony's retreating back. "are you and him... well... are you?"

"Of course they aren't." Debra laughed. "It's obvious."

"Oh really? What makes you say that?"

"Well I'd say the big clue was when Tony asked Ramona if Sam was taking good care of her."

"Oh." Luke looked confused for a moment then seemed to work it out. "OHHHH. That's fantastic. Finally worked up the courage did you?"

I just smiled a little embarrassed, I was hoping to avoid telling them for a while but I was willing to roll with it. Then the rest of my family began to turn up and things calmed down a bit. Tony took our order in person, making suggestions and bringing over a couple of bottles of complimentary wine that should in his words "go well with everything."

There were cards and presents and I was enjoying myself immensely, laughing and joking with my family, but the fact that the woman opposite me was wearing no underwear at my command was slightly distracting to say the least. I couldn't wait to get her home again.

No one commented on Ramona's presence, everyone there knew her and it wasn't exactly a first, but my brother kept shooting knowing glances across the table at me.

The meal was fairly uneventful, I held back a little on the drink, not for any real reason just because I didn't feel like getting drunk. All the same I decided to be sensible and when the meal was over me and Ramona bundled into the back of a taxi and I pulled out the envelope that Tony had slipped into my pocket. While I opened it Ramona gave the driver my home address.

I read the letter inside a couple of times before handing it over to Ramona.

"Would you mind popping through Fore Street please." I asked the taxi driver and about a minute or so later we were pulling up outside a number of small shops. I didn't know how long we'd be so I paid the driver and let him go.

I'd seen the shop before, anyone who walked down Fore Street on a regular bases eventually noticed it. It doesn't have a front as such, just a doorway and a short corridor which leads into the main body of the store. Similarly it doesn't really have a name, just a little sign which makes it clear that the items inside are of the erotic persuasion.

The inside of the store was dimly lit and most of the products were mounted on the wall, what few shelves their were were well spaced with plenty of room to move between them. Two smaller rooms were visible through bead curtains, in one I could make out shelves of dvds. As I was peering at the second curtain Ramona tapped me on the shoulder and pointed out a young woman, maybe twenty one with dyed black hair.

"Well Tony's note said we'd recognise her." I laughed. The young woman was busy stocking shelves when we reached her. "Maria?" I asked reading off her name tag.

"Yes, how can I help you?" Maria asked, flashing me a huge smile.

"We're friends of Tony's." I said trying to stay nonchalant. "I have to say that you look just as beautiful in the flesh."

"Oh." A deep blush crept up over Maria's face and I couldn't help noticing that it started on her chest. "Thank you. I.... erm... well I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I guess you better follow me then." And she headed through the second of the bead curtains and I saw that this room was full of lots of different kinds of bondage equipment. Two whole walls were full of restraints, there were several shelves of clamps and other toys, but Maria was walking straight past all of these to a counter on the opposite wall.

"This is it." She was producing a large case from behind the desk. "Have fun." She directed her radiant smile at Ramona while handing me the case.

It was easy enough to catch another cab and this time we headed straight back to mine where I lay the case reverentially on the table, flicking open the catches. The case contained, in no particular order:

A crop

a paddle

a flogger

a box of nipple clamps (with attachable chain and clit clamp)

a few varying lengths of chain

two pairs of padded wrist cuffs

two pairs of padded ankle cuffs

a vibrator and vibrating butt plug (both packed with remotes)

a pair of handcuffs with associated keys

a pair of metal Ben Wa balls

a small tube of lubricant

and a card.

The card simply stated "This should get you started. Tony."

"Should do." I muttered as Ramona read the card over my shoulder. I knew he'd got me something big, but this was way too much. I knew then that I was going to have to find something huge to say thank you with but for now...

"Want to get started?" I snapped the case shut and with it in one hand I led Ramona through to the bedroom.

An idea was brewing in my mind and I was slightly annoyed at myself for asking Ramona to go without her panties. Placing the case on the bed I examined what was available to me. I had the box of equipment, the metal bedstead, the bed itself of course, but there was no where to do what I wanted... then the curtain rail caught my eye. The bungalow I live in is rather old and the curtain rail is a heavy set bar built deeply into the wall. That was perfect.

All the same I resolved to visit the DIY store the next day, I had a basement I wasn't really using and plenty of ideas. But my plan still wasn't complete, if only Ramona had a pair of panties. Then the trousers I'd been wearing the night before caught my eye, it was a good job I hadn't put them in the hamper yet.

With my plan in mind I started to undress Ramona, kissing and caressing as I went. Planting my first kiss on her mouth I drew the zip of her dress down. Crouching I placed a kiss on each of her thighs, lifting the hem gently and planting kisses as I went, carefully avoiding her pussy lips, focusing on the area at the top of the legs and the naval. Finally lifting the dress off completely, pointedly ignoring her breasts as I had her pussy.

Drawing the curtains first I returned to the bed lifting out the butt plug.

"You never told me, have you had any experiences with these?" I dangled the plug in front of her.

She swallowed deeply "One or two experiences, but never with one of those."

I guided her over to the bed picking up the small tube of lubricant and coating the plug liberally. Putting gentle pressure on her back I bent Ramona over the bed and squeezed a small amount of the liquid onto my finger, circling her tight little hole a couple of times before plunging in my finger in one swift movement up to the second knuckle before drawing back.

"Ready?" I asked lifting the plug in my right hand.

"As I'll ever be."

I gently started to push but it became apparent that she wasn't really ready. "Relax." I commanded giving her a squat on the backside, then I resumed the gentle pressure on the base of the plug. Every time I felt her tense again I eased the plug back and forth gently twisting it until she was relaxed enough to continue. The further in it went the more this happened and despite the fact it was only a small to middling sized plug the process took almost five minutes.

"How do you feel?"

"Pretty full." she admitted.

"Get used to it." I stated, moving her further onto the bed and flipping her onto her back. I picked the Ben Wa balls from the case, Ramona's eyes widened when she saw them but she made no objections as I pushed her legs apart and ran a hand across her pussy lips. "At least there's no need to lubricate this." I chuckled pushing the first ball in gently until it disappeared from view. With a little pressure the second one followed it and, warning her not to move, I collected my trousers from the floor, fishing the sheer red panties she had been wearing for the poker game out of the pocket.

She seemed confused as I slid them into position and stripped away her stockings. Before she knew what I was doing I selected the cuffs from the case locking one of them on her right arm before whisking her from the bed and onto her feet, pushing her up against the window. With the panties holding the balls in place I slung the chain of the cuffs over the rail and locked the second cuff onto her other wrist. Finally I set the remote for the butt plug to one side and picked out the flogger.

"Ask if you want to cum." I reminded her as I thumbed the vibration settings up to the first setting. She visibly jerked at the sensation which was disturbing the balls that were nestled inside her, this made her respond even more, it took her several seconds to settle down and as she did I brought the flogger down on her breasts. Pulling back from the sensation she started to writhe from the effect of the movement again.

Waiting for her to calm down I started to trace the flogger across her body, occasionally giving her a soft slap. When she stopped moving I aimed my second strike at the patch which was beginning to form on the front of her panties sending her bucking once more.

I continued playing with her bringing the flogger down faster and faster on her breasts, midriff, upper legs and pussy. The faster I struck the more she writhed and the more stimuli the balls provided.

After the first few strikes I knocked the vibrations up to the next level and redoubled my efforts and after a couple of minutes of further torment I realised that she was beginning to push forward into the strikes. As she did this I paid special attention to her out thrust breasts but kept the strikes on her pussy going at a constant rate as well.

Finally the torment became to much for her and she started begging to cum. Feeling slightly sadistic I dragged it out, landing a few more strikes on her breasts before granting her permission.

As she let the pleasure rush through her body she thrashed hard against the cuffs holding her and I thought for a second she might actually succeed in pulling the curtain rail from the wall. It held fast though and she came to a rest she slumped, being held up by her wrists.

It was time to move on. Laying the flogger to one side I picked up the remote once more and pushed it up to it's highest level, this got her attention and she was soon rubbing her thighs together in an attempt to increase the pressure.

I knelt and removed her panties, gently fishing the balls out from her pussy. I released my cock from my trousers and lifted her onto my hips, thrusting inside of her in one swift movement. Reacting against the vibrations in her backside she started pumping up and down on my cock and I responded, trying my best to keep pace but being constantly distracted by the same vibrating sensation. Within a few minutes we were both building fast towards climax.

"You may cum when you want." I reassured her, leaning in and kissing her neck. That was all it took, within a minute she was screaming loudly and I could feel her muscles flexing and tensing. Her pussy seemed to be intent on drawing every drop of cum from my body and in my highly aroused state it was all I needed to send me over the edge and grant that wish.

As we came down together I switched the butt plug off and reached the cuff keys from my pocket, letting her feet retake as much of the weight as they could and releasing her arms. Gently I removed the plug and lay Ramona on the bed. Carefully washing the plug and the Ben Wa balls I placed everything back in the box and slid it onto the wardrobe before collapsing on the bed beside Ramona. The world was full of promise, but for now we would settle for five minutes rest.

So this really is the end of this story, I'll be back soon with my first fictional story. But if you want to hear more about me and Ramona (and Tony, Sarah, James, Rachel and Maria) I'm sure I can find a few more exploits to share.

SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers