Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it would be good when we got back, because both John and I were harder than before. I thought it might be a little "freaky" to him, but apparently once he had gotten over the hurdle of sucking another man's cock, he wasn't going to hold back on anything else. Like I said before, he's a great guy!

I got on the bed first. I inched my ass right down to the edge of it, with my feet on either side, sort of an "M" shape. A little awkward, but not too uncomfortable. Then I had Denise lower herself onto my cock. I'm lucky I didn't shoot my wad right then as I found she was just as hot and wet and ready to roll as this afternoon when I fucked her the first time. She moved slowly up and down, as she waited for my next instruction. "He's not going to put his cock in my ass, we already discussed that, so what's in your dirty little mind?" she wondered. In a minute, she found out, as John came up behind her, and putting his arms around her, gently fondled her breasts, and squeezed her nipples. "Here, Dave, have a suck" he said, and gently tugging on one of her sweet dark brown nipples, put it into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on it, then he gave me the other one. Denise was getting really turned on, and she wanted to slide up and down my pole, but John's position only gave her limited motion. After a couple of minutes, I winked at John to give him the signal to put our little surprise into action.

I looked right into Denise's eyes, because I wanted to see her reaction. As I stared into them, I calmly said "Now, John, fuck _my_ ass." Denise licked her lips, jammed her pussy down onto my cock, and grabbed her clit. She'd wanted to see two men sucking, but she hadn't even dared to ask about this! I felt her juices flowing down my cock, and I knew this really turned her on!

John and I had applied liberal amounts of K-Y jelly to my ass and his cock while we were in the bathroom, so it didn't hurt at all when he pushed into my tight ass. When his big cock head popped past my sphincter ring, he stopped and let me get adjusted to the feel of it. Then slowly and gently he pushed it in, an inch at a time, always taking the time to make sure I wasn't hurting. Denise fucked my cock in long, langurous strokes, a glazed look in her eyes. When I felt his thighs press against my ass, I knew he was all the way in. It felt so good it was amazing. It was like when Denise shoved her finger up my ass, but ten times better. Then he started sliding slowly in and out.

"See, baby, this is a good threesome, too. We're both fucking him, and he likes it. Aren't you glad we picked Dave for your present?" John asked. In answer, Denise bent way down and shoved her tongue in my mouth. After a searing kiss, she got back up and leaned into John's chest, then said "Yes, definitely. Fuck him good, he's earned it". John picked up the pace, and added a new twist. He held tightly onto Denise's hips, so they moved in unison. Then whenever he would slide his long prick up into my ass, she would be sliding up my cock, and when he pulled back, he would pull her back down on it. The feeling was incredible, and I told him "Fuck me good. Fuck me as good as you fucked Denise!".

Denise was looking to the side, into their dresser mirror. The sight of us there made her even more excited, since she liked to watch so much. There she could see all the details as first my stiff rod came sliding out of her cunt, slick and wet with her pussy juices, while his greasy pole slid up into my ass, then my cock would disappear into her while his came sliding back out. Since her hands were free, she decided to grab her breasts, squeezing and pinching them, lifting one towards her mouth to lick it, and occasionally offering one for me to lick. Her breath was coming in short gasps, a sheen of sweat ran down her tight stomach to glisten in her dark curly patch of hair. John began to go harder and faster, pounding into my ass like he had pounded Denise's cunt before. Meanwhile, Denise wasn't waiting for him to slide her down my cock anymore. Just as soon as he started to move back, she would shove herself down my cock and grind her pussy lips into my balls.

John just couldn't take anymore. He yelled "Dave, I'm going to shoot my wad!" and started to pull back. I stopped him by squeezing his cock in my tight read channel, and said "No, I said fuck me as good as Denise! That means fill me with your hot cum!". At that, he crammed his cock as far in me as it could go. I felt the head of it swell, then a hot, sticky sensation in my ass told me he was giving me his best. I started to cum as well, shooting huge gobs into Denise, and this set her off as well. She pushed herself down my cock and held herself there, as I felt wave after wave of orgasm flow along the tight pussy walls. We all collapsed on the bed, our breath coming in gasps.

I slept over that night. The next morning, over a nice, leisurely breakfast (which John made, by the way), we arranged to go to bed together regularly. We've been doing it ever since, and no one else has ever caught on. But, I think I may have to tell Kathleen, my current lover. Recently, I've caught both John and Denise looking at her with lust in their eyes. And I can imagine how great they'd all look in bed together. I picture Kathleen, pale and freckled, with her mouth glued to Denise's cunt and her flaming red hair spread out over Denise's thighs. And I picture John with his long black cock shoved into her equally red pussy hair. As for me, I don't know where I fit in yet, since I love fucking them all. But that will be another story when it happens.

12