Birthday Present

Story Info
Finding the perfect gift for you.
1.6k words
3.38
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost your birthday and I don't know what to get you. I usually have an idea, but this year you haven't hinted towards anything. It bums me out. I've thought about buying you some clothes, shoes, or the like, but I want to make your gift special. It is after all, your 30th birthday. I know I have to find something soon; I'm running out of time.

The next day after work, I go browse around different stores hoping something will catch my attention, but I have no success. It's too late to order anything online for you. I'm afraid that if I do, your present might not arrive on time. I decide give up my search for the day. Maybe something will come to mind tomorrow.

The days go by like this. Sometimes I worry more than others. I figure if can't come up with a gift idea for you by tomorrow, I'll just buy you an outfit or some shoes. I know you're trying to renew your wardrobe. I really can't seem to come up with anything else. As I keep searching and searching, I decide to give the mall one last shot. I didn't find anything there the last time. Who knows, maybe they got some new inventory since then. I'm not very hopeful.

I walk past the establishments, trying to get an idea of what I want to get for you. I go to Macy's and start glancing through their fragrance section. Maybe you'd like new cologne? No, I remember the last time I bought you cologne, and decide to move on from that section. I go to Footlocker, but I don't see anything I like, and I continue to walk from store to store but still, I have no gift for you.

I'm exhausted and frustrated, so I decide to grab a bite to eat. The cool drink makes me feel better. A thought of you makes me smile and I decide to go home. I no longer feel like shopping. I will come up with a gift for you some other day. I still have a little time left.

As I am walking towards the exit, certain stores catch my eye. I decide I might do some shopping after all. If I can't find something for you, then maybe I can find something for myself. I feel guilty about getting off track. After all, I am supposed to be finding you a present, but I figure I have been looking for your present diligently for some time, so I tell myself that getting my mind off of your gift and shopping for myself will make me feel better.... ___________________________________

It's your birthday!

I wish you a happy birthday in the morning. You pretend you're not excited about it, but I can tell that you are. I don't have a gift for you yet. I should have gotten you those shoes I didn't like. Knowing our contrasting tastes, you probably would have loved them. I have to figure something out quickly. By now, just about anything will do! We go out to dinner and have a good time. I want to take you dancing, but you want to get back home. I know that once there, you are going to expect a present so I try to stall you, but you won't budge. We get closer, and closer to our destination. I am trying to think fast, but my mind has gone blank. Think Lola, think!

I got nothing.

We get home and, although I haven't solved my problem, we're both in good spirits. Once there, we drink some wine and eat some cake (at least I didn't forget the cake). We've been hanging out for a while now. You haven't asked me about your present. I wonder if you're just being polite. Maybe you're expecting a big surprise. I am embarrassed tell you I don't have anything.

Now the evening is almost over. I start to tell you goodnight, and finally you ask me for your gift. I knew this was coming! I smile and tell you I have to go get it, and I will be right back. I leave you waiting.

As soon as the door shuts behind me, I begin to panic. I know I don't have anything to give you. I look through my things, but I can't pass anything off as new. Besides, you know me well enough to recognize my things. I know I can't leave you alone for too long. You might get suspicious.

I finally talk myself into biting the bullet. I will just tell you the truth. You'll understand, right? Just before I step out to go find you, I get an idea. Thank goodness!

I give you a call and ask you come over. After a few moments you knock on my door and I greet you with a smile, "Happy Birthday!" You let yourself in and close the door behind you.

The room is dark, lit only by a few glimmering candles. The clock strikes eleven. I tell you I want to make this last hour of your birthday special. By the look in your eyes, I know you have the right idea.

You glare at me with a wanting stare. For a minute I feel bashful and completely exposed. The babydoll I'm wearing is practically transparent. The g-string under it is practically non-existent, and the brassiere that's supposed to cover my breasts seems to only cover my nipples, barely. I feel like your stare goes on forever. I start to feel a little silly and begin lose my nerve.

To keep myself from losing courage, I walk towards you. I begin to kiss you, but you push me gently away. You say you want to look at me first, and ask me to spin around for you. I do what you ask. I will do that tonight. This night is all yours.

You come close to me and playfully grab my ass as you pull me towards you. As we kiss and your hands wander, I can feel you getting harder and harder. I lead you towards the bed, and take your clothes off before I sit you down on the edge of the mattress.

Your cock is hard. I kneel down in front of you and begin to tease you with my tongue, slowly. First, I circle my tongue around your shaft and massage it with one hand, as I cup your balls with the other. I begin to suck on your cock's head, but don't put all of you in my mouth yet. I know you want me to. I can taste your pre-cum. I can feel you getting harder. Your breathing is labored. I'm soaking wet.

I pause for a second a look at your enlarged penis. It's so huge, I wonder how I will be able to take it all in my mouth, and it makes me want it even more.

I'm no longer able to tease you. I want to have you in my mouth. I wet my lips and take you inside of me. You moan softly as I begin to move my head in a slow rhythm. I use my mouth and hands to pleasure you. You begin to guide my head with your hands a little faster and faster. I let you take control of me and concentrate on taking you all in.

Just before you come, you stop me and pull me up towards you. I am glad to oblige. My pussy is throbbing and I want you inside of me. You begin to feel me up, and your hands find their way down towards my g-string. You easily move it aside and sit me down on top of you.

I'm so wet, your cock slides easily inside of me. I straddle my legs behind your back and begin to ride you. You place your hands on my waist and begin to bounce me up and down. You snap my bra open and begin to bite my nipples. It drives me wild, and I want more. As if you can read my mind, you stop on cue to switch positions.

You take whatever's left of my clothes off, and ask me to get on all fours. I do so, almost bursting with anticipation. You position yourself behind me and begin to rub your cock against my clit, and around the lips of my wet pussy. I feel crazy with lust, and want you inside of me. I try to push you inside of me but you're in total control. You tease me until I can hardly take it anymore.

Finally you give me what I want, and slide yourself inside of me. You're in so deep; I don't know what to do with myself. I give in to the pleasure only you know how to give me. I try to keep quiet, but your deep thrusting is making scream with delight. I hang on to the covers for dear life, and you make me come hard over and over.

When you feel you can no longer contain yourself, you pull your cock out me and ask me to make you come with my mouth. I'm glad to do so.

I take your cock inside of my mouth, and taste a mixture of it and my own juices. It's not long before you cum in my mouth. I taste your semen and swallow, and then I crawl into your arms. Your body feels strong and warm against mine. We're both exhausted.

I look up at the clock and notice it is way past midnight. "Hey, it's no longer your birthday," I say. "Not bad for thirty, huh," you reply, with a smirk on your face.

Nope, not bad at all.