Birthday Present

Story Info
Her birthday wish is fulfilled.
3.6k words
3.92
56k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

It was a foggy night when she entered the alley that was behind the old supermarket. The skirt and blouse she is wearing doesn't hide much. Standing under the street lamp, he notices that her skirt barley covers her ass. Her blouse is unbuttoned halfway down, showing her cleavage. Right on time, he was supplied with the time and route she takes home every night. It was easy to catch her. She passes by him not even sensing that he was there. A hand suddenly closes on her mouth; his other arm is around her waist to stop her from running.

"Stay quiet, nothing will happen to you, make noise and you'll regret it." He tells her.

He feels her struggles increase as a muffled scream escapes from her mouth. I knew she would fight, so he came prepared. Turning her towards the wall, he pushes her against it, the weight of his body pressing her tightly. As he moves his hand from her mouth, he hears a scream try to escape, a balled up piece of cloth is pushed in her mouth, with another cloth wrapping around her head to keep it in place. He places handcuffs on her slender wrists, locking them behind her back. She tries to kick her way free, but rope is quickly tied to her ankles.

Dragging her into the abandoned store's freezer, he pushes her down on a chair that he brought with him. It is a perfect place for what he going to do, sound proof and with no windows for prying eyes. Her assailant stays behind her in the darkness. The last thing she sees is a burlap sack being placed over her head, secured just under nose. He leaves her there so he can get his car to take her to Him. He hears her moans as he walks out the door.

She waits until she hears his footsteps fade. She starts to edge forward off the chair, slowly standing. Carefully struggling to get her balance, she tries to move her feet towards the last sound she heard, the shutting of the door. He tied her ankles to good, she falls hard on her side, with her hands tied behind her, she hits the floor hard on her shoulder and breast. Dazed, she inches towards the door. Her moves are tentative and but deliberate. Suddenly she freezes when she hears the rattling of the doorknob.

The door creaks as it slowly opens. He slams the door; she jumps from the sound. He sees her body stiffen as he walks toward her.

"Just where do you think you're going?" He says, laughing maniacally.

She feels strong hands pull her to her feet, dragging her back to the chair. He presses down on her shoulders, "sit!" he says in a firm voice. He had some time to kill before he had to deliver her to her final destination. She heard him assembling something; instinctively she turned her head towards the noise. He was assembling a video camera on a tripod. The instructions were simple, he was to record his time with her and make it rough. No intercourse, oral pleasure was permitted. Since there were no windows in the freezer, he turned the light on the video camera and began to record.

She could see the light through the hood, but just shadows of movement. She felt him behind her, his warm breath upon her neck, something cold was pressed on her neck. She panics; it was the edge of a knife. The chair he had brought with him was a special; he had placed tie rings in several places and cut the center to a v shape. He forces her head forward so he can reach the cuffs more easily. Unlocking one wrist, she tries to jerk her arm away. He grabs the back of the hood, some of her hair coming with it. He forcefully pulls her head suddenly causing her to choke; she resigns herself to his power over her. Locking her handcuffed wrist to a ring so he can secure her other arm; he ties it to the chair at her wrist and elbow, then the other arm. He moves her tied ankles to one of the chair legs, tying it before releasing the other ankle. He secures her free ankle to the other chair leg.

She feels strong hands on her thighs and resists, pressing them together. Roughly, he spreads them and ties them to the bottom of the chair, pulling her wide. He saves her chest for last. He places the tip of the knife on top of her breast, letting the point press in. Slowly the knife follows her cleavage down to the buttons of the blouse. The razor sharp edge slices off a button, then another, till all the buttons were cut off. When each button hits the floor, the panic rises in her throat. Her blouse hangs off to her side. The black lace bra holding her breasts confined was next. He slides the blade of the knife between her breasts, slowly pulling the knife, her bra slices open, letting her breasts fall.

He lets the knife slowly go down her stomach, stopping at the top of her skirt. The blade slides inside, with a quick motion her skirt was sliced open, only her panties were left. He finishes tying her chest, crisscrossing several wraps around her. He sees her struggle in the chair, but the bonds are too tight.

"Now for not being quiet when told." He says.

Her breasts are exposed to his rough hands, squeezing them with his fingers until he hears her moan. His fingers rolling her nipples between them, he watches her chest rise to the touch. A sound escapes from her gagged mouth. He had brought a pair tweezer nipple clamps with him, to warm her up a little. He attaches the nipple clamps to her out stretched nipples. She moans into the gag as he tightens them. His hand slides down to her pussy, feeling the wet spot on her panties. She tries too press her pussy towards his hand. Stroking her pussy over the panties, he hears her breathing become faster, she is close.

"Not yet." He tells her.

A whine escapes her lips. Stepping back, he watches her slump into the chair. Her breathing slows down. He slips his finger under the front of her panties, pushing them to the side; he runs a finger down the inside of her pussy lips staying just long enough on her clit. He hears a moan escape from her as she tries to push on his fingers, but the ropes are too tight.

"I am going to take off the gag, go ahead and scream if you want to, but no one will hear you." He tells her.

The gag is taken off her mouth, "Thank you" is all she can say.

She notices that he has stepped away from her. He had to make some adjustments to the camera. She hears his belt buckle rattle, then his zipper is heard opening. She can't see that his cock is fully hard and pointing towards your mouth. Standing in front of her, he places the tip of his cock against her. She tries to resist by keeping her mouth closed, he pulls on the nipple clamps forcing a scream escape from your mouth. He slams his cock down her (delete your) throat, making her gag.

"Suck my cock like your life depends on it!" he growls.

"You had better not use your teeth." He adds.

He pulls his cock out of her mouth leaving the tip just touching her lips. She starts to lick the tip in circles, slowly opening her mouth around his hard shaft. It's thicker than she has ever had in her mouth. She keeps taking him deeper, her pace quickens as she feels his hands grab the back of her head. His cock starts to let some precum dribble out of it. The taste is sweet as she hungrily licks it from his cock. He rams his cock down her throat as he shoots his hot cum, flooding her throat. She almost gags from the amount he unloads in her mouth.

She hungrily swallows all of it, making sure not to miss a drop. Some dripped on her chin as he pulled his cock out, her tongue quickly lapping it up. The cloth gag is placed back in her mouth and tied tight behind her (delete you) head, he then pulls the bag down under her chin, tying it around her neck. She hears him walk away from her. Walking over to the video camera, he stops the tape. He opens the videocassette holder, removing the tape, placing it in his pocket for later.

It was time to take her to Him; she was ready, he untied her carefully from the chair. Shoving her to the floor where he tied her hands and elbows together. Her torn and shredded remains of her clothes lay on the floor next to her. Her knees and ankles were next with a short rope from her ankles to her wrists. She was light in his arms as he picked her up and carried her to the car. Placing her in the trunk on her side, he heard protests coming from her gagged mouth. He shut the trunk. The place where he had to take her is only around the corner. He had orders to drive around a bit to make it seem longer.

Pulling into the garage finally, the trunk lid opens. Fresh air enters her nostrils as he hears her pull in deep breaths though her nose. I walked out of the kitchen when I heard them pull into the garage, walking to the back of his car. There she was tied into a tight hogtie, sucking in deep breathes though her nose. He walks over to me, extending his hand.

"Any problems?" I ask, shaking his hand.

"No, no problems at all." He said, reaching in his pocket for the tape and handing it to me.

"Take her to the living room and leave her. Here is the amount we agreed upon. " I tell him.

Bending over the trunk, he picks her up. I followed them inside. He was carrying her roughly, he walked into the living room dropping her on the couch. I heard an oomph as she hit the cushions. Walking into the room, I stop and take in her bound form on the couch. I still had the tape in my hand so I walked over to the recorder. Once the tape was in, I hit play. The tape started to play. There she was; his prisoner.

Walking back to the couch I start to untie the rope that binds her ankles to her wrists off, gently lowering her legs, a sigh of relief is heard from under her hood. Leather gloved hands pick her up by the shoulders and lay her across the back of the couch. The ropes holding her hands and elbows behind her back are released. She feels her arms forced over the back of the couch, only to be retied to the legs of the couch. Her bent over body with her ass in the air is intoxicating. Her legs are released long enough to be tied with a spreader bar, so only her toes can touch the floor.

The flogger's sting hits her back, making her jump. More strokes are hitting her, working their way down her back to her ass. Stopping long enough for my hand to probe her pussy, I find it extremely wet. One finger slides in probing deep inside her, then another, then another, till four fingers are inside her. She tries to push her ass down to shove them in deeper, but the ropes won't let her. I feel her need to cum, but not yet as I have plans for her. The flogger left red stripes crisscrossing her back, all the way down to her thighs. I hear muffled whimpers. The strap sings down on her ass with sudden bolt of pain, I see her toes leave the floor.

Now that I have her attention, I concentrate on whipping it between her thighs, going higher with each stroke towards her pussy. The hits from the strap intensify, I see her staying as still as possible but each hit makes her stiffen.

My hand touches her ass rubbing in the pain, feeling the heat radiating upwards. I slide them down to her pussy, fingers sliding in her wet slit, towards her clit. I let her regain her breathing before I continue with her. Standing behind her, I take off the bag and replace it with a blindfold, taking the gag from her mouth. A gasp is heard.

While she calmed down, I released the spreader bar, helping her close her legs. Her hands were untied from the couch. Taking her elbows, forcing them behind her, I drag her towards the bed.

I placed her down on her knees with her ass high in the air. I then tie her hands to the head of the bed. My cock is hard when it slides in her wet pussy. Moving in slow strokes, going deeper each time till my groin hits her ass. Her pussy is soaked, the juices flowing down her thighs. I see her pulling on the rope holding her hands, her climax building. I pull out before she reaches the top. Now that my cock is well lubricated, I place the tip of my cock on her asshole. Feeling it open slowly around my cock, I take her deep as my thrusting starts to pick up in speed.

I feel her match my thrusts, shoving it deeper each time. She can't keep quiet anymore, I hear her ask to cum, pleading with me. I grab a handful of hair and pull her head back, telling her to cum now. My cock erupts deep in her ass with cum. I see her shake violently as her orgasm takes over. Both of us spent, collapse on the bed.

I pull my cock out of her ass, lying down beside her while she was in the final moments of her orgasm. Her breathing became more normal.

"Please stop, it hurts." she whispered.

I still had on the leather glove when my hand slapped across her ass.

"I say when we have had enough and not before." I tell her.

"I am going to take you to the bathroom to clean yourself. Your hands will still be tied and your eyes blindfolded." I explain.

I take her in the bathroom and place in her hands a wet washcloth, soap and a dry towel. With her hands still tied, I hear her struggle to wash. While she was cleaning up, I went back to the bedroom. I had to make her bed to sleep on. Placing a small rug that barely covered the floor by the foot of the bed, I went back in the bathroom to get her.

Taking her to the end of the bed, "Spread your legs wide," I command.

Slowly her legs spread, but not fast enough. The strap hits her ass twice with force, she yelps as her legs open. On the bed, there is a butt plug that looks too big to fit in her ass and a large dildo. There is a chastity belt there also to keep everything in place once they are inserted. The belt has locks so only I can remove it.

"Don't resist me!" I tell her, as a hand smacks her tender ass.

With a little pressure, her ass accepts the plug. The dildo slides in her soaked pussy, rubbing on the plug in her ass. I attach the chastity belt around her waist and lock it in place. I pull the center strap between her legs as tight I can, locking the plugs in her. The cloth gag is placed back in her mouth to keep her quiet. Pushing her to the floor on her back, I tie the rope for her hands to the post. I then tie her ankles and knees.

"Sweet dreams till morning." I say.

One thing I didn't tell her was that a vibe in the dildo was set to a remote that comes on every twenty minutes and runs for ten minutes. I fall asleep listening to her sounds, a smile on my lips.

When morning arrives, I look down at her; her forehead is covered in sweat.

"Sleep well?" I ask kneeling down next to her.

All I can hear is a moan, that didn't sound like yes. I hear her protests coming though the gag. The rope is released from the bedpost, her legs are untied.

"Get up, and stand with her legs open, now!" I tell her.

I can tell that her legs are numb from the ties and she slowly rises. Her legs shake as she spreads them for me. I started unlocking the belt. I notice that the center strap is wet from her flowing pussy juice. My finger touches her swollen clit.

"Stand still, do not move." I tell her.

My fingers start to rub her clit, it responds by coming out of its hood. I hear her breathing getting faster as I stroke her clit. I stop and drag her to the shower and turn on the cold water. I force her under the cold spray. Her body starts to shake from the cold water hitting her. I pull out the dildo from her pussy and bend her over to pull the plug out. The water is turned off; she stands there shaking from the cold.

The gag is pulled out off her mouth, I hear her beg me for release.

"Please Sir I need to cum, please let me cum!"

"Turn around and face the shower wall now!" I tell her.

The blindfold is wet from the shower and needs to be replaced. As I take it off, I feel her try to turn her head towards me.

"Don't turn around, look at the wall!" I command.

Another blindfold is placed on her eyes. I lead her back to the bed. Her hands are still tied. I place a rope in her restraints and tie it to the head of the bed.

"Raise your ass now!" I tell her.

I place a large pillow under her ass, raising her pussy for me. I take her legs and spread them as wide as I can, tying them to the posts, stretching to her limits. My cock is hard as it finds her pussy. I slide it in slowly and pull back slowly.

I do this several times, taking a few seconds between to rest the head of my cock on her clit before I enter her again. I watch her try to move her hips looking for it. I see that she is trying to keep silent by biting her lower lip, the sounds coming from low in her throat. I place three clothespins on each lip; I pull the three clothespins and hold them against her thigh. Her body stiffens and I can see she is biting harder on her lip trying not to make a sound. Slowly, I tape the clothespins to her left thigh and then the right. My hand slowly traced the outline of her clit, lightly brushing it with tips of my fingers, before sliding down. It was time to get serious. I had the tweezer nipple clamps ready and applied them to her nipples. Tightening them down till she winced, then going a bit tighter. The chain was placed in her mouth.

"This chain must not fall from your mouth." I tell her.

Having laid the small flogger on the bed earlier, it was ready for use. I started on her thighs, getting a little harder with each strike. I avoided contact with her pussy, going up to her stomach. The redness of her thighs starts to subside. Aiming some hits just under her nipples, I watch her struggle to hold the chain. Without warning, the first strike landed on her pussy. I saw her head arch back pulling on the chain, pulling her breasts upward. The next hit was a little lower and harder. She tried to push her ass into the pillow, trying to avoid the hit. The flogger found its mark several more times, till I saw her push towards the hits. I knew she was close. It was time. I placed the head of my cock in her pussy, and rammed it in deep. I heard her suck in a deep breath through her clenched mouth. I had no mercy as I rammed her pussy hard.

When I was close to cumming I told her, "Cum for me, cum now!"

Her whole body shook as waves of her climax washed over her. She jerked her head so far back she ripped the nipple clamps off and she came harder. I felt her pussy muscles contract on my cock as I shot a hot load deep in her. When I pulled out of her there was no response from her, she had passed out. When I saw her wake up, I released her bonds. When she opened her eyes, she saw the birthday card hanging from the balloons at the foot of the bed.

"Happy Birthday." I said to her.

"I hope you liked your present!" I said smiling.

*

Specials thanks to sexylaila438 for her assistance and suggestions.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers