Birthday Present

Story Info
She heard him when the lights went out.
1k words
3.74
26.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the bathroom, examining her body in the mirror, criticising every visible flaw, cursing at the old scars of her childhood abuse. She remembered how much she had paid in physical and mental therapy to attempt to restore her mind and body, the scars only recently healing and leaving a reminder on her life for good. She didn't have a steady man in her life, happy to flit between them so to avoid the many questions, whilst also advancing quickly in her career. That was until now; her ideal man had walked into her life. He was tall, handsome and the catch that all her friends had cursed her for. As she tied her silk robe around her waist, she wondered if she would be receiving his company on this perfect evening.

Dressed head to toe in black, he stalked the streets looking for an easy target. He had never considered himself a sexual predator, just a man on a mission to fulfil his sexual desires. Finally he came upon the house, a sole female occupant in an isolated property. She was the easiest prey on the street, and as he approached the house he considered what he would take home as a keepsake. A necklace? Lingerie? A strand of her beautiful golden hair? He rounded the back of the property, pulling on his balaclava before entering through the unlocked back door. As he walked in, he found the power board and cut the power to the property, sending the world into darkness.

She stumbled around the bathroom, unable to see through the black abyss as she fumbled for the light switch. Surely she couldn't have a power outage right now on this perfectly clear night? The next sound she heard came from downstairs, fumbling around her kitchen and living room. Her entire body seized and she sunk into the corner of the room, terrified to leave in case he found her. Crawling on her hands and knees, she shuffled towards the bedroom, silent as possible, hoping he wouldn't hear.

Losing her bearings, she found her head hitting the hallway table, sending a vase crashing to the ground. Moments following the impact, she heard footsteps hurrying up the stairs. In a panic, she tried to flee.

He moved quickly, hearing her attempting to dash down the hallway towards where her bedroom was. As he heading down the corridor his hands found her body as she collapsed to the ground. He grabbed her luscious locks and pulled her to her feet and her body close to his, so she could feel his breath against her skin.

"You're not going to fight me, are you?"

"Take whatever you want, just please don't hurt me"

"Oh sweetheart, I want you, I want you real bad. Now are you going to do as I say, or am I going to have to make you?"

She nodded her head in agreement and he began to drag her towards the bedroom. That's when she made the mistake of fighting back.

As soon as he had her in the bedroom, she lashed out against him. Her hand flung towards his face, nails embedding in his skin, sending small droplets of blood down his face. She could see the anger in his eyes as he lent back and sent a powerful blow across her face. The blow caused her to begin to lose consciousness, but she attempted to fight against it, leaving herself unable to fight against his attack. He pinned one of her hands above her head, whilst using the other to undo the tie of her robe, letting it slide off her naked body, revealing her slender body and perky breasts.

He became lost in awe at her body, his spare hand travelling the length of her body, round her narrow waist and circling back up to her breast. Sensing she was still recovering from his blow, he moved his mouth down to the level of her nipple, taking it in his mouth and sucking hungrily, while his other hand grasped tight on her other breast. He continued to suckle as his hand travelled down her body, until she began to stir as she regained consciousness, sending his hand quickly south to undo his pants before grabbing her wrists once more. His throbbing erection bulged against her trimmed mound, considering where he wanted to take her next.

She regained consciousness and began to squirm against him, as his mass began to move up her body, pursing her lips as he tried to feed his cock to her. He released one of her wrists and forced her mouth open, thrusting himself deep into her mouth, causing her to gag in response. He began to thrust, hard and deeper into her mouth, but as she attempted to facilitate him he stopped, almost coming deep in her throat. Unable to handle her sucking, he began to move back down her body, keeping her wrists pinned at all times, and soon running his shaft up and down her slit, feeling her wetness seeping over his tip.

He took his time before entering her wet cavern, fearing anything too sudden would result in him exploding inside her, instead taking her nipple between his teeth once again, nibbling and sucking, causing her to moan in pleasure. He felt her dampness increase the more he suckled, thrusting his shaft hard inside her, causing her to scream in pain as he ripped her open. He pumped her hard, still sucking on her nipple, while her screams turned to gasps and moans of pleasure. She edged on orgasm, squealing in ecstasy as she came all over his cock, nails dug deep into the mattress beneath her.

Unsatisfied with her orgasm, he quickly removed himself from within her and flipped her onto her stomach, her tight ass raised to his cock for his access. Feeling him at the entrance to her ass, she attempted to squirm away once more, but not soon enough as he forced himself hard inside her. Her ear piercing scream expressed the pain that seared throughout her body, the pain refusing to subside as he continued to fuck her deeper. The pain slowly subsided, but not long after she began to buck her hips back into him, his breathing became shallow and he embedded his seed deep within her ass.

He released her wrists and collapsed beside her, as she curled up into his body, both panting with exhaustion.

"Did I surprise you?"

"Did you ever! That was the best birthday present I've ever had"