Birthday Present

Story Info
Vampire devises a birthday for her Master.
3.5k words
4.26
31.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers

Carefully, so not to disturb his sleeping form, I creep out of bed. I love to watch the sunset, the way the darkening skies forces the sun to submit to its dark glory. The sound of his deep breathing only serves to heighten the pleasures of watching the sunset. But, today is much different. Today is his birthday and over the many years, I have outdone myself each and every time. Slipping into my sheer black nightgown, quietly make my way to the rooftop. Perched like a dark angel or demon, the gauzy material shadowing my naked body flowing in the breeze, I plot on what new twist for him this year.

"I knew you would be here, pet." his deep voice breaking the silence.

"Aye, milord." I whisper. He leans forward kissing my forehead, lightly stroking my hair. I love the feeling of his fingers running through my long braided hair.

"So what do you have planned for me this day, pet?" he asked, playfully tugging my hair.

"It's a surprise milord." I giggle, rising from my perch. My black painted toenails wiggle perilously on the edge. My heart would probably be racing in my chest as I stand on my tiptoes, taunting death, that is, if my heart still had a beat.

"Come girl, there is much to be done this night." he says, his voice thick with desire. His grip tightens on my hair, forcing me to bend at the waist as he leads me back inside. He sits in his dark mahogany throne, placing a soft velvet pillow on the floor between his parted thighs. Falling to the floor, my knees sinking in the softness of the pillow, I look up at him through thick lashes, a small smile forming on my full lips.

"Is my slut hungry?" I love it when he speaks to me in such a manner.

"Oh yes Master, your slut is always hungry for you."

"Then," he paused to unzip his pants, freeing his swollen cock, "Feed slut."

"Thank you Master." I whisper, my lips pressing a kiss in utter devotion at the base of his cock, placing two more, one on each of his balls, before slowly dragging my tongue up his shaft. I have lived countless lifetimes, but nothing tastes as sweet as his cock. The feeling of each veined ridge against my tongue, the musky smell of his trimmed pubic hair, the way his balls roll around in my mouth. How can you not become addicted? I slowly slide his cock in my hot, wet hungry mouth, feeling it nudge the back of my throat, demanding entry. I love teasing him and he knows this. I can hear him laughing softly, followed by a deep growl as he pushes my head down, making me gag as his cock finds its home in the warmth of my throat. Pressing on the base of his cock to keep him from ejaculating, I work my magic on his cock, spitting on the mushroom head, watching my saliva dribble down and coat his balls. Mouthing his balls, rolling them around in my mouth, loving the feel of them scraping the roof of my mouth.

"Ready pet, ready to drink?" he pants, forcing my head up and down, fucking my face hard and fast. I suck deeply on his cock, feeling swell in my throat before the sweet eruption begins. Blast after blast of creamy ropes cover my throat and tonsils, sliding down my throat and into my hungry belly. I keep his cock in my mouth until the last spasm, sucking it clean. Letting it slip from my mouth, kissing the head devotedly.

"Oh good my pet. Your mouth is wonderfully talented." he says, stroking my hair. I catch his fingertips as they pass my lips, kissing them softly.

"Who owns you?"

"You do. I belong to you."

"Good girl."

I sit back on my heels, licking my lips, gazing at him. In the darker recesses of my mind, thoughts flash. Thoughts that I have grown to suppress, the darker urges that reside there. The knowledge that I could snap his neck without blinking. A little voice screams in my head, 'Why do you let him own you? He's only a mortal?' Yes I know he's only a mortal and I am the immortal vampire, yet he is the one wielding all of the power. I yield myself to his whims, simply because he saved me.

Thoughts of being left for dead by a vampire hunter, a stake pierce the lower half of my heart, not quite hitting the desired mark, but effective nonetheless. I was helpless and the dawn was fast approaching. He found me, thinking that I was the victim of some heinous crime, never knowing what I truly was. He wanted to call the hospital, but somehow I managed to convince him not to. With the little strength that I had, I removed the stake and passed out. He had leaned over me, checking for vitals, when out of sheer instinct, I grabbed his wrist and bit him. As soon as I realized what I had done, I let him go and healed his wounds. Oddly enough, he wasn't too shocked. He simply looked at me and without batting an eye, whacked me hard against the cheek. In my weakened state the blow caused great pain. Then he spoke to me: "I saved you. You will do as I say, no questions asked. I own you. And you will never take what is not offered to you. In return, I will take care of all your needs. I know what and who you are. Now tell me, who do you belong to?" I don't know why his words had such an effect on me. Mayhaps because that small remainder of humanity left in me remembers the days lost so many centuries ago, when I was a handmaiden to a powerful Lord, who spoke to me in such a manner. But I answered as if it was natural and simply said, "You." From that moment on, this is how its been.

"Now tell me girl, what plans do you have for my birthday?"

"Get dressed and you'll see." I said, flashing him a wicked smile as I stood up. His eyes never left my body as I willed my clothes to me. He loves the tricks and spells that I can conjure up. Being an accomplished vampire and sorceress, allows me the freedom to do such things. Standing before him, clad in a ebony skintight catsuit, my full breasts pushed up nice and high showing off his cleavage, my long legs accentuated by knee-high platform boots.

"Hurry milord, the night is only young for a short time, and what I have planned for you will take all night. So we haven't a moment to waste."

"Get my clothes then, girl." he laughed, swatting me on my ass. I do love dressing him, especially in the finest of garb. He deserves nothing less than the best. So I pulled out a pair of sharply creased black Armani pants, a black Italian silk shirt, and a pair of soft suede ankle boots. Not only do I select his clothes, but I also have the supreme satisfaction of dressing him as well. After I dress him, I lead him back to his throne so that I can brush his short blonde hair, using some hair gel to make it all spiky. He is so adorable with his spiky hair.

"Girl aren't you missing something?" I checked my attire trying to figure out what was missing, when his hand shot up and grabbed my bare neck.

"Milord, you didn't bless me with it." I gasped, not really from lack of air, but because he loves the sound of it. His warm fingers gently caress my throat, making me purr softly. He rises, pulling out the object of my slavery-a medium width, leather collar with a silver hoop in front, with his named etched on it. Gratefully, I pull my hair out of the way, waiting for the inevitable "SNAP" sound when it locks. The sound sending shivers down my body, eliciting the most delicious moan from the pit of my soul. Tugging on the hoop, he pulls me close, kissing me deeply.

"Get my coat girl, I'm ready to see what surprise you have planned for me."

Holding his long leather trenchcoat, he slips it on, reaching in the coat pocket, he pulls out the thin silver leash, that links me to him.

"Milord, hold on tight, I don't really feel like driving anywhere tonight." He wraps his arms tight around my waist, nuzzling my throat as I call upon my many talents and whisk us away to his surprise.

Materializing inside a dark corner of a exclusive strip club, his eyes widen in surprise.

"You do know my weakness girl. Are you dancing for me, pet?"

"Nay milord. Tonight I have something far more interesting for you to enjoy. I simply ask that you select the woman that you want so that the games can begin."

"Tear you spoil me so." he laughed, kissing my cheek. I know he is really pleased thus far hearing the name he gave me. I cried countless nights of crimson tears when I was being trained. I had forgotten so much of my past life, that I no longer remembered my given name. When you spend endless lifetimes assuming new identities, such details have a tendency to become blurred.

"For you, Keele, anything."

After almost an hour or so watching various women gyrate on stage, he selects one. A pretty blonde, nice bosom, slim body, china doll features. Nothing like me. I see the difference he was searching for. I'm the dark demon, dark brown sugar complexion, long midnight braids, full breasts, on the thick built side. A phrase that I heard a man say describes me to a tee P.H.A.T-pussy hips ass and tits! In this petite blonde, he sees the so-called earth angel.

"So beautiful Keele, ready to play?" I whisper in his ear.

"Get her for your Master."

I slink out from behind the table, sauntering over to the blonde angel. I hadn't noticed at first the man she was sitting with. He was cute, definitely edible, but not my target. Leaning over on the table, between the two of them, my back to his face.

"My friend and I would love to play with you this evening." I say to her, locking eyes with her, slowly bending her will to mine.

"Um, excuse me, the lady is here with me." her date interrupts. I ignore the annoying gnat, feeling the demon bubble inside of me.

"What say you little girl, you ready to play?" I ask her, feeling her slip under my control.

"Bitch did you hear me?" he said, grabbing my arm. What the hell, I haven't fed yet anyways. Might as well take him for the ride. Turing around to face him, using my full capabilities on him.

"Come along loverboy, you don't want to miss this." Both my playthings take my hands, following me in a zombie-like fashion. When he sees me approach with the man in tow, he cocks his eyebrow.

"Two toys Tear?" he chuckles.

"He wouldn't back off and you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat." I laughed, flashing my fangs. With a wave of my hand in front of their faces, rendering them unconscious. Gathering their limp bodies in my arms, I transported us back to our home. Once there, I fall back into the chair, breathing heavily.

"Pet, you must feed, you know better than to conjure on an empty stomach." he chided.

"Aye milord, if you will excuse me for a moment to refresh myself. Feel free to get acquainted with your new plaything." I said, getting out of the chair, snapping my fingers. The blonde's companion's eyes immediately opened.

"Hands and knees boy. Follow your Mistress." I said to him, leading him out of the room. These are the only moments when I am in control. Taking my plaything to the other room, I had him stand up and bare his throat to me. I didn't even go through the foreplay, I sank my teeth deep in his juglar, feeling the warm gush of life fill my mouth. Taking several healthy gulps, I licked the wound close, leaving him gasping for precious air.

"Stay there, I will be back. Rest now." I said, snapping my fingers, sending him back into the quiet oblivion of sleep. When I came back into the other room, I saw my master, examining the now nude sleeping girl. I could smell her obivious arousal in the air.

"Had a sample milord?"

"But of course pet. Had to do something to pass the time." he chuckled. I leaned forward, kissing him deeply tasting her pussy on his mouth.

"Very tasty milord." I said, licking my lips. I had fed on hunger, now I was intent on satisfying another. With a passing thought, my clothes disappeared, leaving me nude, save my collar and leash. I looked down at the sleeping woman, suddnely feeling a profound hatred for this woman. I wanted to hurt her, make her cry, for no other than the simple fact that I wanted to.

"Wake up bitch!' Her eyes snapped open instantly at the sound of my command. Even my master looked a bit surprised at the harshness of my voice.

"Listen carefully slut, you will obey everything, every order, every thought. Understand?" I told her, she mutely nodded her head. Her doe caught in the headlight look was priceless.

"Master, we are here for you pleasure. Shall we begin?"

"Oh Tear, you are so excellent. Lap her cunt for me, show me how well you eat cunt."

I crawled over her body, my cunt positioned over her closed mouth. Very slowly, my tongue parted her swollen labia, tasting her honey as I licked from clit to crack. I felt my master's hands on my smooth ass, spanking me hard, spurring me on. Each slap on my ass drove my tongue deeper inside her twat, making her moan against my cunt.

"Suck my cock, slut." he ordered the girl. She was unwilling, but that was quickly remedied with a simple mind probe. She opened his mouth, sucking his length down her throat.

"That's right bitch, get my cock good and wet." he moaned, spitting on my puckered asshole. As soon as he was good and lubed, he yanked his cock from her mouth and rammed it hard inside my tight asshole. My sphincter stretched upon impact, making me cry out against her cunt.

"Lick my slave's cunt, you whore! Lap well bitch!" he screamed at the girl as he rode my ass hard, his stomach slapping against me. Oh the pure pleasure of being fucked and eaten at the same time is exquisite. I started finger fucking her cunt, starting with two, then three fingers, until my clutched fist disappeared in her sloppy cunt.

"OH FUCK! UUUuuughhhhhh! I-I-I'MMM....AAahhhhh..CUMMING!!!" the girl grunted against my cunt. Her cunt clamped down on my fist as she pumped her cum out onto my wrist. I bit down hard on her clit, making her scream out in pain.

"Pump her pussy Tear! Pump it good!" my master panted as he reamed my ass. "Oh Tear your ass is soo fucking tight, my cock is going to explode!"

I fucked her pussy hard with my fist, her screams of pleasure soon turned into whimpers of pain as her cunt was stretched by my fist. I even pushed three of my fingers in her ass.

"Please...ohhhh my assss...it hurts..it hurts..please please stop!" she cried. I loved the sound of her crying, it only served to make me hurt her even more, so I bit her clit again.

"Oh fucking hurt her Tear! Oh God! Tear I'm gonna fill this sweet ass of yours with cum!" my master screamed as he shot his cum deep inside my ass. My ass clenched on his cock as I came in rivers on this poor girl's face. I pulled out my fist from her cunt, laughing at the way her puffy lips were gaping open. For added measure, I rammed my fingers hard inside her stretched ass.

"OOWWWW! You're hurting me!!" she wailed.

Leaning back, I rubbed my cunt against her mouth.

"Shut up bitch, I don't care if I hurt you! Suck my master's cum from out of my ass, slut!"

My master almost laughed in sheer happiness as he eagerly spread my ass cheek for her tongue. She slurped out the oozing cum from my freshly fucked ass. She thought she was finished, but I had just gotten started.

"Master, take a break, I will entertain you."

My master nodded his head as he sat down in his throne, getting comfortable.

"On your knees bitch!" I said, slapping her tits hard, leaving angry handprints on her flesh. Sobbing, she turned over, pressing her forehead to the ground.

"Master, you saw me stretch her cunt, would you like to see how much her ass can take?"

"Oh Tear you please me mightly. Do it."

"PLEASE NO! I'M A VIRGIN THERE!" she screamed.

"All the more reason to stretch you good, slut." I sneered. Conjuring up a nine inch long, four inch wide dildo, I shoved it hard in her virgin ass, which tore and bled.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!" she screamed.

"Fuck her good Tear, so your master what this bitch can take."

I laughed sinisterly, as I methodically stroked her sore ass with the dildo. Meanwhile, my master had gotten his second wind and slid underneath her, sliding his cock deep inside her pussy. After awhile, the girl was getting into it.

"Oh yeah fuck my sore ass! Fuck me fuck me fuck meeee!" she chanted. She must have came like five times before my master unloaded in her cunt. Her limp body collapsed on the floor, completely wiped out.

"Tear, where is the man that was with her?"

"In the other room milord."

"Call him in here. I want to watch him fuck you."

Calling him with my mind, he shuffled into the room, leaving a trail of clothing behind him. His body was nice, but more importantly, his cock was beautiful. Long and thick, smooth, the color of melted chocolate.

"Come here boy, my master has be gracious enough to allow you to sample what is his." I said to him, spreading my legs wide for him. Sometimes, I should really probe peoples' minds, because when he got a whiff of my pussy, he rammed that lovely cock hard and fast inside my unsuspecting hole. He fucked like a beast! I was holding on for dear life as he tore into my cunt.

"Is he fucking you good, Tear? Is he fucking that beautiful cunt of yours good? Answer me, slut!" my Master demanded of me.

"Master he is fucking your slut good, but she knows who cock her cunt belongs to!" I was rewarded with several hard spanks on my tits as my master stradled my chest, fucking my face hard, driving his cock down my throat. I needed to be filled completely, so I called the blonde over to us, and had her crawl between her boyfriend's legs and rim my ass with her tongue.

Within minutes, I was cumming harder than I have in a long time. Between the humping my master was giving my throat, the man driving in and out of my cunt and his girlfriend's tonguing my ass was more than I could take. The man started filling my cunt with his spunk sending me over the edge yet again. As soon as he pulled out, my master filled my sloppy twat with his saliva coated cock.

"Think you can handle two loads of cum in you pussy, girl?" he panted.

"Fill me up master! Fill up my cunt!" That's all he needed to hear as he shot his white lava inside of me.

"Suck it out boy!" I shouted. He quickly crawled between my legs, sucking out the mixture of both his and my master's cum, which was soon followed by another orgasm of mine. Exhausted, the four of us lay panting on the floor. Looking up, I saw the beginnings of dawn creeping up.

"Master day is coming. I need to feed again." I whispered. He nodded his head, as he drifted off to sleep. I crawled over to the girl first, draining her completely, until she was a mere husk.

"Master, you need to feed, too." I said, biting my wrist open, holding it over his mouth. Several drops of blood splatter on his tongue, before he bit down on my wrist, drinking deeply. Once he was sated, he licked my wrist close. I then crawled over to the sleeping man and finished him off. Once my strength returned, I destroyed the bodies with a mystical azure flame that incinerated the corpses in mere seconds.

Snuggling up with my master, I sang softly "Happy Happy Birthday Baby" as I drifted off to another day of blissful sleep.

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
76 Followers