Birthday Present Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to put make up on you but I do want you to try a little of this light lip gloss. It is just barely pink and will hardly show on your lips" I told him and handed him the gloss. "Just go along the edge of your lips and then fill in the centers." He turned to the mirror with a funny expression on his face and began to do as I had instructed. "Now, gently rub your lips together like this" and I demonstrated the delicately feminine motion that women for centuries have practiced. He did as I said and smoothed the gloss over his lips, opening his mouth in a provocative manner afterwards and observing himself in the mirror.

Satisfied with the results, I led him into the bedroom and picked up the black panties.

"I went shopping for you this morning" I said. "Aren't these nice?" and I rubbed the satin material against his penis. "Slide these on and the bra and then put on your jeans and shirt and we'll get something to eat."

I went into the dressing room and began to freshen my make up. He came into the den a few minutes later wearing jeans, tennis shoes, and a dark blue shirt. You could just barely notice a twin bulge where the bra cups pushed out his shirt slightly.

"Did you have any trouble putting on the bra?" I asked, again, smiling.

"I couldn't get it hooked so I turned it around and hooked it. Then I worked it around to the front and worked my arms into the straps."

I laughed "That will work" remembering when I had first started putting on a bra. "Let's go get something to eat."

He stopped short.

"What do you mean, go get something? I'm not leaving this house like this. That's going too far. We know too many people around here and I'm not having people see me in pink fingernails and a bra on. No way!"

"Honey, come here." I said and led him over to the bedroom door mirror. "Can you really see anything much different about your appearance without looking extremely close?"

I watched him looking at himself in the mirror. He had relieved himself of sexual tension twice since he had been home, and, barring sexual tension and with his own clothes on, I could see him start to relax. He looked a little closer at his eyebrows and noticed that they were not too predominant and, in the dimmer light of the bedroom, the nails did not particularly show. Licking his lips to try and remove some of the gloss, he reluctantly agreed that the things I had done were not real noticable.

"Then come on, Miss Vickie, I'm starving." and I led him out to the car. He started to go around to the driver's side "No you don't. I'm driving tonight and dinner is my treat. That is how I treat my new best friend and lover."

Chapter 4

Riding in the car with my wife driving felt weird to me. I usually did all the driving except when she would relieve me on long trips. We pulled into the sandwich shop parking space and Donna turned the car off. I started to open the door to get out.

"Don't get out yet" she said, as she got out of her door. She walked around the car and opened the door for me. I saw a couple who had pulled into the next space look at us with a puzzled look as I got out of the car. I think they thought I was handicapped until I got out without her assistance.

We went inside and Donna asked me what I wanted. I told her and she told me to go get a table while she ordered at the counter. As I sat down, I noticed the woman who was in the car beside ours had seated herself at a table near ours and was looking at me. I noticed that I was sitting with my hands on the table and my manicured nails were quite obvious to anyone really looking. I felt myself blush and quickly put my hands in my lap. She noticed my discomfort and politely looked away.

As Donna walked up to the table, she noticed that the lady was looking at us again and smiled a little smile and said to her, "I love the sandwiches here, don't you?" The lady returned her smile and replied that she, too, really liked the food here.

Looking at me, she asked "Do you like it too, honey?" I blushed again, too embarrassed to reply and my wife said to her "He usually goes along with what I'm hungry for, don't you honey?" At which I shook my head and agreed.

"That is really sweet" she said. "Sometimes, I just have to go along with whatever my husband wants."

"Well, we've done things that way, too, but lately Vickie, I mean Vic, has been trying to understand my side of things, also."

"I think that is adorable. More men should consider a woman's point of view more often. I think we would all get along better."

"Oh, Vic and I have been getting along incredibly. He had a very special birthday yesterday and I think the afterglow has continued right on through this evening. Don't you agree, Vickie, hon?" She turned to me and winked, to let me know she was playing.

Getting my composure back and deciding to play along I said, as I placed my hands back on the table, "Oh I definitely agree. And my party was a very hands on experience even if it was a big surprise" and I delicately ran my manicured fingers along my plucked eyebrows and lightly licked my glossed lips.

I saw the woman's eyes trace their way across my brows and fingernails, down to my lips, and then drop to my breasts, mmm... chest, as she caught the outline of my bra under my shirt. I dropped my hands back to the table top and, as her husband approached the table, she smiled and responded "And what lovely hands they are, too."

The conversation came to a close as Donna slid into her seat and the girl brought our food. The cute high school girl looked at me and grinned as I adjusted my plate's position. I quickly returned my hands to my lap. It was one thing playing a verbal game with a woman and my wife, but quite another allowing a teenage beauty queen to notice my feminine adornments.

As she walked back up to the counter and started whispering to her coworker, I felt myself blush again. "No one will notice, huh." I said, quietly. "I think everyone who has seen me has noticed. I'm just glad that no one I know has come in here. This was not a smart thing to do. Let's eat and get out of here before I become the laughing stock of the town."

My wife reached over and took both of my manicured hands into hers. Looking into my eyes, she said "Honey, even though a couple of girls have noticed things, have even one of them said anything negative to you?"

I had to agree that they had not and she said "We girls talk amongst ourselves and there are more than one who have expressed that they wished their husbands could walk in their shoes for a day and see how they experience life. I think that you would find that more women would respect you for trying to understand them than would make fun of you for not being manly. So why don't you relax and enjoy your sandwich. No one will bother you, not while I'm with you. You're under my protection tonight, dear. Just let anyone try to make you uncomfortable." And with that she picked up her sandwich and started eating. I picked mine up and, as I took my first bite, I noticed the lady who had been talking to us look at my pink nails and wink. I shook my head and grinned shyly, and setting the sandwich down, picked up my napkin and daintily dabbed at my lip glossed mouth.

As we finished eating and got up to leave, the lady across from us smiled and said "It was so nice to meet both of you. Happy birthday to you, darling," she said to me. "You folks have given me an idea for my husband's next birthday. He loves surprises."


As we walked on past, I heard him say "What surprise is that?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise, now, if I told you, would it?" and as I turned around and looked at them, she winked at me. He looked at me, as we walked away, with a puzzled expression on his face.

As we approached the restrooms, my wife reached out and placed something in my hand. "I'm going in and freshen my lipstick, hon. I'll join you back here in a couple of minutes." and walked into the ladies room. I looked down and found that I was holding the bottle of pink lip gloss in my hand. I quickly closed my hand and looked around. No one seemed to have noticed anything. Then I realized why she had handed me the gloss. I considered for a moment and then reluctantly entered the men's room. There was no one in there and I shakingly opened the bottle and started reapplying the gloss to my lips. I felt myself shudder as I felt the smooth pink gloss slide onto my lips. I applied it to the upper and then lower lip and rubbed my lips together in a slight pout as I started to twist the applicator back onto the bottle.

Just then the door quickly opened and the man from the table by ours entered. I blushed and turned from the mirror, realizing the guy had just caught me putting on lip gloss.

"Don't stop on my account," he grinned, "I think that's your color."

I felt the blush drain from my face. My chest got tight and I thought I was close to passing out.

A look of alarm crossed his face. "Hey, are you all right?" he asked as he grabbed my arm and gently supported me.

"I didn't mean to frighten you" he said. "I thought I noticed something when we were eating. I'm not messing with you. I figured you and your wife were playing some kind of dare game or something. You've got to have balls the size of basketballs to let her get you out like this. I hope she makes it worth your while."

"Oh, it's definitely been worth my while but that doesn't make it any less scary wearing this stuff in public." I replied, as I started feeling a little more normal.

"Well, someone would probably have to be pretty close to notice." he grinned. "By the way, nice bra." he grinned and looking down, I saw that a button on my shirt had come undone and a little of the black, lacy bra was showing. Blushing again, I quickly went to button the shirt when he said "And your nails go well with your lipstick, hon." and laughed as he winked, imitating his wife's earlier wink. "I hope the sex is great if that is what this is all about." he said.

I grinned, and regaining my composure, smoothed my rather longish hair back from my forehead and lightly ran my tongue across my lips.

"Never in your dreams could you imagine." I said and then, as I started to open the door, "Enjoy your surprise birthday party this year. And, don't forget to be surprised." I grinned as I went out the door. My wife was waiting and saw my grin.

"What are you grinning about?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just a joke between girls." I laughed.

Just as we reached the door, it opened and there was my secretary, Gail, caught up short and staring at me. I saw her eyes sweep my face and drop to my chest and down to my jeans. As Donna caught the look, she smiled and said "Gail, how good to see you. We were just talking about you a while ago and I mentioned that we need to have lunch again. Would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow, just us girls? Vic wouldn't mind, would you honey?" and grinned as she took my arm with one hand and Gail's hand with the other. "We have so much to catch up on and I never see you." she smiled sweetly at her.

Gail looked at me and smiled "Well, a girls lunch out does sound wonderful. Gives us a chance to talk about the little feminine things that men are never interested in, doesn't it?" as she swung her gaze back to Donna. Placing her other hand, with her long, red nails, on top of Donna's and squeezing lightly, she smiled. Looking deeply into Donna's eyes, she cooed "And I've been so wanting to get to know the better looking half of this couple better." She grinned and turned back to me. "Just playing, boss. You're coming along quite nicely, too."

"Isn't he, now." Donna turned playfully to me. "We've been working on his grooming and attire, haven't we, sweetie?"

"Well, I try to keep him on schedule, and such, at the office. And I think looks and first impressions are important to generating new business, so if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know."

"That is so sweet of you. I wouldn't want you to go out of your way but I may just have to take you up on your offer." Donna said, returning Gail's squeeze with her hand.

"Mr. Allure has always been a great boss, considerate and appropriate, and I have greatly appreciated having a comfortable place to work. And you both are such beautiful people that I would be pleased to help in any way possible. I feel that any service I could provide would only serve to make beautiful people even more beautiful."

"I wish I had gotten to know you better before now, " Donna said, graciously accepting the compliment as she looked into Gail's eyes. "I feel like we could all be close and that is something you don't always get in the workplace."

"I so agree and I'm certainly glad we came across each other this evening and I can hardly wait to have lunch with you tomorrow. It will be so much fun. We can discuss how to make Mr. Victor Allure more alluring, pardon the pun, but you know what I mean, Donna." and with that she leaned over and kissed Donna on the cheek, but ever so close to her mouth. "Bye now," she said and then turned and, discreetly running her hands up across my bra, kissed me lightly the same way. "I just love you both. See you tomorrow, boss." She turned and walked on into the restaurant.

Flushed at the familiarity she had displayed and smelling the lingering smell of her perfume, I allowed Donna to open the door and lead me out by the arm, her hand brushing lightly my bra. She again opened the passenger door and held me gently by the arm as I got in. Closing the door she came around the car and got in.

Smiling directly at me she said "Now, wasn't that fun, Victoria." and leaning across the car she placed a deep, delicious kiss on my mouth and as her tongue slid into my mouth, her hand gently rubbed my pantied penis and I felt it again start to quicken. "We are going to have so much fun, girlfriend" and started the car. "Let's go home to our love nest, baby. It's almost time for bed."

Her Side

I smiled as I started the car and pulled out of the lot. I had felt Victoria start to harden as I kissed her and stroke her penis and I knew we would have some more fun when we got home. Stopping at a traffic light, a sign that I had seen before but never paid any attention caught my eye. It read 'Cindy's Lingerie and Novelties' and the thought crossed my mind that as long as we were experimenting, maybe we should see what was available to play with. The light changed and after crossing the intersection I pulled into the lot of Cindy's. Victoria looked at me in alarm and said "No, honey. Not while I'm dressed like this. I don't think I can take any more embarrassment tonight."

I looked at him in mock severity and said "First you soil my panties and now you're telling me no. You are definitely going to get a spanking when we get home. You are being a bad girl!"

I saw him blush in the light from the store front along with a quick flash of anger. "Look, this is going too far. I'm not your daughter or your girlfriend. I'm your husband. I'm not Vickie or Victoria, I'm Vic. I admit that my birthday surprise was incredible but my birthday is over and we need to get back to normal. This is not normal."

I saw that he was actually upset and not pretending and my mock severity evaporated into tears. I had not meant to hurt him in any way but just to have some creative sexual fun.

"I'm sorry, honey" I said, as I grabbed a tissue and wiped at my eyes. "I thought you would be enjoying the sense of danger as much as I was in creating it. I had no idea it would upset you. I just wanted to turn you on and keep you turned on as long as I could. You said you had a hard on all day today so I thought you were enjoying our little game. I know I was enjoying it just trying to be creative in ways to excite you. I'll stop if you want, just don't be angry."

I saw him melt right in front of me. The anger evaporated and that same look of love and concern entered his eyes that I have known and loved ever since we first met.

"Oh no. I'm the one who is sorry. I guess my male dominance factor just got activated. I've been on the receiving end of this adventure since yesterday evening and I guess I just forgot that we were playing. I mean it, I'm sorry."

As I realized that things were ok, I leaned over and kissed Vic, our glossed lips sliding over one another and creating a spark of passion. Our tongues intertwined and danced and I felt Vic's breath quicken. I reached down and felt him. he was again starting to harden.

He looked into my watery eyes and said "If you want me to be Vickie, I guess I can play along. After all, it has been an adventure and fun in a risque sort of way."

I was relieved and pleased that things had not gotten messed up between us.

"Are you sure, Victoria?" I asked as I grabbed his chin and looked him in the eyes. "Because we can stop if you want." and I reached down and rubbed his pantied dick and felt the hard on build.

I heard his breath grow more shallow and his saw his eyes start to glaze as I lovingly stroked up and down on his penis.

"Yes, I'm sure" he replied, squirming under my touch.

"Are you really sure, Victoria?" I asked again and slid both hands up to rub his nipples through the satin bra.

"Yes, I'm really sure" he said as he pushed his chest into my hands.

Feeling though the bra with my fingers I rolled his nipples with my thumb and index finger. He slightly moaned and shut his eyes. Suddenly I squeezed his nipples hard. His eyes and his mouth flew open in surprise and I quickly covered his mouth with mine and shoved my tongue into it, kissing him deeply. He partially relaxed, thrusting his nipples into my pinch and softly moaned.

I backed off of my kiss and gently released his nipples, rubbing them through the bra. I leaned back and looked him in the eyes and said "Then don't say no to me again or this will all stop. Understand, Miss Vickie?"

The understanding started in his eyes, rolled down across his breasts, bounced off of his dick, and back up to roll out of his mouth with an extremely feminine "I understand and I won't say no to you again."

I slid back into my seat and said "That's good, hon. No let's fix our lipstick and go shopping."

He reached into his jeans pocket and brought out the bottle of gloss and started to open it. I handed him a tissue and said "You need to wipe off the gloss that got smeared first."

He looked at me as I sat smiling and smiled back. "I guess I don't know much about this lipstick thing but I can learn."

He began dabbing at the smeared gloss and I said "I think you will be a quick learner, dear. You have an incredible amount of potential."

"Potential for what?" he mumbled as he dabbed the lip gloss.

"Potential to be a very exciting lover" I said, and winked at him. "You've got all the right equipment, and you're beautiful. That's very exciting."

We finished reapplying our gloss and I said, "Wait for me" as I got out and went around to open his door.

"I could get used to that" he said as he got out.

"I'm sure there are a lot of things that you can get used to" I smiled and slapped his behind.

Leaning up to bite his earlobe, I whispered "That's just the first lick. I still owe you a spanking."

He grinned and said "I can't wait" as we entered Cindy's Lingerie and Novelties store.

Chapter 5

As we entered the store, the first thing that caught my attention was a female mannequin, dressed in leather and vinyl bondage gear. I thought that was appropriate since the last thing Donna had said to me was that she owed me a spanking. I glanced at Donna and saw that she, too, had seen the mannequin. She looked at me with a question mark in her eye. I thought, why not. In for a penny, in for a pound.

123456...8