Birthday Present Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First guess" Donna grinned, and picking up a smartly styled short blonde wig, "how about this one?"

"Excellent choice" chimed the clerk. "You must be fans of Cold Case on television."

Taking the wig from Donna, he fitted it to my head, touching it here and there, moving a strand of hair this way and that, humming to himself.

"Shake your head, dear" he said and I found myself complying.

His hands flew up to his cheeks, palms touching together under his chin and outstretched fingers touching each cheek.

"Oh, it's just gorgeous" he exclaimed, echoing Donna's comment about my shoes.

"Do you have a mirror where we could apply some make up?" Donna asked, sweetly.

"For you lovely ladies, certainly. But, better than that..." and he pointed across the hall, his forarm straight up and his wrist at a right angle. Our eyes followed his point and we saw a glamor shots store where employees were busy applying make up to girls before taking photos of them.

"Oh no" I said. "Not in these clothes."

"In that case..." and he pointed two doors down from the glamor store to a stylish women's clothing store.

Donna's eyes lit up and after paying for the wig, she gave the clerk a kiss on the cheek.

"My, my, but only from one of you?"

Donna laughed and turned to me with her hands on her hips.

"Well, Miss Vickie?"

I don't have a clue why I did it, but I leaned over and kissed the effeminate man on the other cheek.

"Thank you" I mumbled, my face red with embarrassment.

"Oh, sweetie, don't mention it" and winked at me as we turned and walked out of the store. My ears were red with embarrassment and I turned to Donna.

"That was not at all funny!" I said as I stopped short.

"Oh dear, don't you see. That's all it was. It was just fun. There was nothing sexual or queer about it. It was just a joke on you, no harm intended, except to slightly embarass you and make this more fun. Come on. Let's get you made up first, then we'll go dress shopping before the pictures. Ok, Miss Vickie?"

And with that she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the glamor shop.

A pretty girl approached us, and after looking at me in my wig and high heels, my bra pushing my tee shirt out prominently, she grinned and took my hand.

"I can see which one of you wants to be made up."

She studied my face, taking my chin in her hand and turning my head to one side then the other.

"You have a face structure that some women would die for. This is going to be so easy, I almost hate to charge you."

She looked at the tee shirt and jeans.

"We have an assortment of wraps that you can use for the posing, so the clothes are no problem."

Donna spoke up.

"We'll just have the make up session first. Then we are going dress shopping. We'll be back for the photo session. Would that be a problem?"

"Oh, not at all. Well, lets get you started, dear. My name is Debbie, and I'll be doing your make over."

With that she squeezed my hand and drew me to one of the make up booths. Donna pulled up a chair to watch. I sat down and Debbie took a couple of hair clips and clipped my hair back from my face. She then got a clean wash cloth and wet it with hot water. She meticulously washed my face and then dried it. It seemed like a familiar process already, having a beautiful woman work over my face. I sat back and tried to relax, conscious that several of the customers had looked me over pretty good, and that a couple had tried unsuccessfully to suppress giggles. I only hoped that none of them knew me. I had not seen any familiar faces in the mall and I was certainly looking out for them. I planned on doing a quick dodge if I did see someone I knew.

Donna watched the process and, as we got down toward the end, her smile started to grow. Finally, Debbie took hold of the chair and swivelled me around toward the mirror. I could not believe my beautiful eyes. I swear, I looked like a model or a movie star. My hand went involuntarily up to my cheek. Donna had done a great job on me before, but this was something a whole step beyond that. I felt my penis start to harden as I looked at the details of my face. Never would I have guessed that this face was possible from the face that I had been seeing in the mirror all of my life.

I saw Debbie glance down at my crotch, which was becoming quite obviously not a girls crotch, and smile. She looked at Donna and caught her eye and glanced back at my crotch.

"I think she approves, don't you?" and grinned at Donna.

"Oh yes, I think she does" Donna grinned back. "We are going a couple of doors down for a dress. Can we pay you now and come back in a little while for the photo shoot?"

"Of course."

She led us to the cash register and Donna paid her.

"See you in a little bit, and I hope you find a beautiful dress, one that will go with that wonderful face" Debbie intoned as we left the store.

I got several double takes as we went the short distance to the clothing store and headed for some sexy, frilly dresses. Donna picked up a beautiful peach colored dress that you could practically see through. My breath caught. It was so beautiful, so sheer. I could just see myself in it and I practically drug Donna through the store to the changing room.

I took the dress from Donna and entered the room, latching the door behind me. I carefully pulled my tee shirt over my head, trying not to mess up my hair. Tossing it aside, I sat down and unfastened the heels and slipped them off of my nylon clad feet. I stood back up and slid the jeans down over my encased legs and kicked them off. Almost holding my breath, I unfastened the dress and slid it over my head, relishing the deliciously feminine feeling as it slid down over my bra and then my garter and panties, finally settling to brush daintily against my thighs. I could feel the slight rush of air from the dress movement on my panty encased penis and shivered.

It was then that I realized that I couldn't button up the back of the dress. The buttons were tiny and the dress was low necked and had a high back. I tried but could not reach them. I so wanted to just step out of the room and floor Donna with the beautiful sight, but it was not to be. I sat and fastened the high heels back on and stood. I opened the door a little and asked Donna if she could do me up. Her mouth flew open and she couldn't suppress a laugh as she came into the dressing room.

"You can't believe how feminine that one little phrase sounds."

Puzzled, I asked what she meant.

"How many times and how many women have asked the same thing of their mates?" she grinned turned me around and began to button the tiny buttons. I thought about what she said and marvelled at what seemed to be happening to me. Even in the little things I was being forced into feminine habits. Finished, she turned me around. Her mouth flew open and her eyes grew wide.

"Oh, Victoria, I am absolutely speechless."

She drew close to me and taking me in her arms, her pelvis pushing against mine in the satiny dress, deeply kissed me, her lipstick covered lips merging with mine and our tongues intertwining. She slowly released me and I got my breath. She picked up my clothes and dropped them in the larger bag she had gotten from the shoe store.

"Come, you've got to see this."

She led me out of the room and in front of the mirror. I really have no words for how I felt. It was so sexual and so dramatic. I swear I could have posed for Playboy. I longed to make love to Donna just as I was dressed. In fact, I wanted it all. I wanted Donna and Gail and Jenny. And, as I looked at my image in the mirror, I wanted Victoria, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I felt my hard on raging and straining against the panties. Only the free flowing folds of the beautiful dress kept this from being obvious and embarassing. My breasts jutted defiantly from the low neckline. My hips flared the dress below my slim waist. My underwear set was faintly visible through the folds of the dress and my legs looked like they went on forever. My feet with my polished nails showing through the nylons in the open toed heels, looked dainty and sexy. I wished that I could somehow turn my raging hard on around and push it up through my own rosebud. I so wanted Victoria.

Donna, sensing my need, took my hand as she glanced around the store. Stepping close, she rubbed my hard on through my dress with her other hand and whispered in my ear.

"Not yet, dearest. First, the pictures. I want something to remember this beautiful vision by. Then I'll take you home and screw your eyes out."

She led me by my hand to the counter and after paying for the dress, walked hand in hand with me to the glamor store. I swear, I stopped all the pedestrian traffic in the mall as I swished and clicked my way into the store. Debbie saw us enter the store. He mouth flew open as she was up to us.

"Oh my gosh. You have got to be the most beautiful woman we have ever done here. I can't believe it."

Turning to the other girls, she took my hand and spun me around.

"Can you believe this?" she said.

They all instantly deserted their customers and swarmed around me. Touching my hair, fluffing the folds of the dress, holding my hands daintily and inspecting my nails and my face, they giggled and made comments to each other. I looked for Donna, but she had stepped back out of the limelight and was standing there with a big grin on her face. The girls slowly returned to their customers, immediately filling them in on what all the fuss was about, eliciting surprised stares from all of them. Debbie led me back to the photo room and coaxed me through about an hour long shoot. She tried different sets of clip on earrings on me, some petite and some long and dangly.

Donna spoke up and said "Victoria, we'll have to get your ears pierced soon so you can wear the nicer earrings."

Debbie spoke up.

"We don't usually take nearly this long, but with your permission, I want to give some of these shots to the General Manager to have made up as some of our advertising shots. No one will ever know that you weren't born a woman. That will be our little secret."

Donna spoke up for me and excitedly agreed for them to use any of the shots that they wanted.

"Excellent, and I going to refund your payment. They may even pay you for the shots and use you again, it you think you would like that."

"Oh, Victoria. Let's do it, ok?"

Realizing what she had said, Donna stopped and turned to Debbie.

"Of course she would like that." and turning back to me "Wouldn't you, Miss Vickie?"

I immediately caught the shift in attitude and slightly lowered my face and eyes.

"If it pleases you, Miss Donna, then it pleases me" I answered, demurely, remembering the riding crop on my pantied buns.

"Wonderful," replied Debbie, addressing Donna and ignoring me. "I think she will make a most wonderful model."

She led us to the register and refunded our money and got our names and phone number.

"I'm sure we'll be in touch. You should get your pictures in a couple of weeks, and thank you so much for choosing our store. You have been a sensational customer." she looked straight at me as she made the last statement and I felt myself blush.

"Well, you have done some wonderful artwork" I replied.

"Oh no. You are the artwork. I just filled in the colors."

She smiled and waved bye to us as we left the store.

We walked down the mall, Donna carrying the bag with my clothes in it. We stopped at a Starbucks and purchased coffee and sat at a little table to drink it. I set the coffee down and smoothed my dress under me as I sat down. I turned to the side of the table facing Donna and crossed my legs, letting my high heel covered foot dangle, smoothing my dress around my legs to safe keep my privates.

Donna observed the passersby as they observed two beautiful, smartly dressed blondes sipping their coffee.

"I have had more fun giving you this birthday present than I ever had on my own birthday" she said. "I hope that you are having as much fun."

"You don't even have to hope, lover. I will never forget this birthday."

"Just think, now each year your birthday will be a double birthday, Victor and Victoria's."

"If you don't back off a little, it will still be a single birthday; Victoria's" I smiled and pondered all of the things that had happened to me in just a few days.

"Either way, I couldn't be more pleased or turned on" Donna said as she took my hands and squeezed them, eliciting more looks from the passersby.

I blushed again and realized that blushing was becoming a regular event in my life. Oh well, if that is the price for the incredible sex that we have been having, so be it.

Her Side

I was so pleased at how the shopping trip turned out. It was even better than I had planned. As we drove toward home, I got my cell phone out and called Gail's home. She answered.

"Gail, Victoria and I are heading home from the mall. She has a new dress and beautiful undergarments. Would you like to see?"

"Absolutely, I can be there in no time" she said excitedly.

"Ok, we'll see you shortly."

I hung up just as we pulled up to the intersection across from Cindy's Lingerie, where the beautiful Jenny worked. On impulse, I pulled up in front of the store. I looked over at Miss Vickie.

"Come on, let's show Jenny" I said and going around the car, opened the door for Victoria and helped her from the car. I took her hand and we went into the store. I saw Jenny immediately, standing by the cash register, talking to the employee behind the counter.

As we walked up to Jenny, she recognized me and smiled. Looking at Victoria next, her eyes widened and she took a quick intake of breath.

"This can't be Miss Vickie!" she exclaimed.

"The one and only" I grinned. "We've just been shopping and when I saw your store I just had to stop and show her off."

"Oh my gosh. Victoria, you are incredible." She paused a moment and grinned. "How's your walk?"

Victoria turned and walked gracefully across the store in her 5 inch heels, her dress swishing on her thighs, her swinging buns accenting each step. She turned quickly on one foot, her dress spinning out to reveal her panties and garter. She walked back to us with a smile on her face.

"You approve?" she asked.

"Girl, you are beautiful all over. I could throw you down and ravage you right here in the store window."

I smiled.

"We are meeting a friend at our place in a few minutes. Would you like to come? We could probably arrange a little more private place for you to do just that."

Jenny smiled back at me and clutched her purse, which she had been holding all along.

"I've been off for fifteen minutes and was just hanging around trying to decide what I wanted to do. Now I know. I'll follow you in my car."

We opened the back door just as Gail pulled up and got out. She was dressed beautifully, and carried a gym bag as she approached. I stopped and introduced Jenny to Gail. As the two women appraised each other seductively, Gail broke off her look and, in turn, looked at Victoria. A huge smile broke out on her face.

"Boss, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever worked for." and turning to me "Are we going to play?"

"You bet your sweet, spanked ass we are" I said, sweetly, and followed all of my beautiful women into the house.

Chapter Eleven

As we entered the living room Jenny turned and took Gail into her arms. Their lips met and they hungrily devoured each others mouths while Donna and I stood watching. My penis jumped to attention at the sexy sight of the two beautiful women kissing so passionately. Jenny released Gail and took her hands.

"Now we have been introduced properly, Gail."

"I'll say" said Gail, breathlessly.

"But this lovely lady is who I really want to ravish" and she turned to me. She took me into her arms and pulled me close, her beautiful, full lips coming down gently over mine, her hands gliding down my back and over my hips, slipping under the hem of my dress to caress my buttocks. I opened my mouth to her probing tongue, relishing the searching movement and yielding fully to her authority. Her fingers slipped between my buns and pushed up against my anus, putting pressure there and forcing my pelvis to grind into hers. I ground my hard on into her mound, relishing the feel of my panties and dress sliding over my member. I grabbed her full buttocks and pulled her into me.

I had my eyes shut and did not know what Donna and Gail were doing until I felt someone push my hands aside enough to slide Jenny's panties down. I opened my eyes and saw that Donna was on her knees behind Jenny, her face inches from Jenny's rear end. I realized what she was about to do and pulled Jenny's buns apart with my hands as I pulled her into me. Donna's face disappeared into her divide and I felt Jenny tremble from the touch of her tongue, even as she lifted one foot to let the panties fall around the other ankle. She spred her legs to maintain her balance. Donna reached around and, grabbing the front of Jenny's hips, pulled her into her tongue embrace.

As that happened, I felt Gail raise my dress and push aside Jenny's hands enough to pull my panties down. I, also, stepped out of one leg of the panties and spread my legs. Jenny retained enough sensibilities to pull my butt cheeks apart for Gail, who immmediately started on my anus with her tongue. It was all I could do to keep from falling. Jenny reached down and, lifting both of our dresses, guided my erect penis into her womb.

I did my best to maintain my balance as I pumped into Jenny while she probed my mouth with her tongue, and Donna and Gail probed our rear ends with theirs. Standing on five inch heels in a dress and women's under garments, with a beautiful girl on my member and one on each of our back ends was more than I could take for any length of time.

I exploded into Jenny's vagina, even as she climaxed and trembled convulsively in my arms. In spite of our attempts to remain standing, we both collapsed, causing both Donna and Gail to loose hold of us. Jenny and I clung to each other as Donna and Gail looked at each other, kneeling, and facing where we had been standing. Donna took Gail into her arms and they began to kiss passionately. Gail lifted Donna's skirt and pulled her panties down. Donna laid down and let her remove the panties. Gail lifted her own skirt and slid her own panties down. She assisted Donna to lay on her back and then swung her leg over Donna's head lowering her bush onto Donna's face as she dipped her own mouth onto Donna's mound, slipping her tongue deeply into Donna's love box. Donna raised her head slightly and began to vigorously love Gail's moist labia with her lips and tongue, sucking on her clitoris. Gail moaned, her rear end raised invitingly into the air over Donna's face.

I released Jenny and crawled over behind Gail. I had already tasted her backside and was perfectly ready to do it again. I lowered my face until I was almost in Donna's face and touched Gail's anus with my tongue. Gail moaned and I dove in with my tongue while Donna worked on her vagina and clitoris. Suddenly, I felt Jenny behind me and her tongue probed my anus, which had felt quite empty when Gail had lost contact with it. As I probed Gail and Jenny probed me, my penis, which had softened somewhat, became fully hard again. Jenny reached around me and started stroking it. I felt Donna quiver and knew that she was climaxing. Gail continued to lick her as she, too, climaxed. As they started to recover and I eased off of Gail's rear end, they saw what Jenny was doing to me.

Gail rolled off of Donna.

She grinned at Donna.

"Let's help Jenny" she said.

Jenny stuck her head up and said "I want her dick."

They rolled me onto my back and Jenny took my hard on into her mouth and began to suck. Gail leaned over me and began to deeply kiss me. I could taste Donna in her mouth. Donna got up and went into the bedroom, coming back out with the dildo, which she was putting lotion on. Taking a cushion of off the couch, the girls lifted my hips and placed me on the cushion. Donna positioned the dildo and slowly inserted it into my love hole. She started pumping it in and out of my rear end while Jenny sucked and stroked my hard on and Gail french kissed me and pinched my nipples. I exploded into Jenny's mouth and screamed into Gail's. Jenny touched Gail and they switched positions, Jenny feeding me my cum while Gail cleaned off my now softening penis. Donna pulled the dildo out of me and the three girls looked at each other.