Birthday Present Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him to go ahead and shower and take his makeup off and wear whatever he wanted while I fixed up something to eat.

He came into the kitchen later in his jeans and a tea shirt, carrying the dress and underwear set.

"What should I do with these?" he questioned.

"Look in the hamper and get all of the delicate type clothing out and I'll show you what setting to use on the washer."

He came back with an armload of undies and even the negligees and accessories that we had been wearing over the last few days. I showed him the delicate fabric setting and the detergent and softener to use and he got the load going. I noticed his pink toenails and fingernails as he walked around the kitchen.

"I'll help you take that polish off after supper, if you want."

He looked wistfully at his nails.

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea. I've got a number of appointments on Monday and I don't need to have to do any awkward explaining about my nails."

I served up what I had fixed and we ate as we watched the news on television. Afterward, Vic gathered up the dishes and rinsed and placed them in the dishwasher. I put the clothing in the dryer on a low heat, gentle cycle and then got some polish remover and we sat on the floor in the den and watched TV while I cleaned the polish off. His nails had not grown much in the couple of days that the glue on nails had been on, so I didn't have to remove them. I reapplied a coating of clear polish to protect them and, while that was drying, I removed the polish from his toes.

Finished with that, we spread a blanket on the floor and spent the rest of the evening watching television. We both fell asleep and when Vic woke me, it was near midnight. We turned off the television and went to bed. I noticed when Vic got undressed that he was wearing a pair of the pink panties I had bought him. I smiled.

"I like your panties."

He smiled back, as he slipped them off and crawled into bed.

"I like them, too."

Five minutes later we were sound asleep.

12