Birthday Present Pt. 06

Story Info
The situation comes to a head.
3.7k words
4.53
94k
49
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not know what I was going to do. Donna had changed so much and had completely taken over our sex life. In fact, I realized, she had taken over my whole life. My life was upside down from what it had been, and in less than a week. I shifted in my chair and felt the butt plug change position. Even after what had already occured, I felt my dick twitch. My nipples had become somewhat numb from the clamps, but every time I moved a little they would protest, calling attention to themselves. I stood and walked to the mirror. I still could not make myself believe that I was looking at myself. I felt a shiver run over my body. I could feel the nylons stroking my shapely legs, the tops pulled taught by the garter straps. I felt the slight caress of the air on my panty covered penis. The plug shifted again as I turned to get my lipstick and returned to the mirror to apply a fresh coat. I open my mouth and applied the lipstick to the top lip, starting just right of center and outlining the curve, gliding out to the edge of my mouth and then repeated the procedure on the left side. I applied some to my lower lip and then moved my lips in and out against each other, completing the process and feeling the smoothness of the lipstick on my lips.

Other than making out in the car when we were dating, we had never let our sexual activities get out of the privacy of our home, or motel room if we were away. Now, all of a sudden, I'm at work, having sex with my wife and having sex with my secretary and my wife having sex with my secretary, and I'm dressed up like a woman and looking like one, too. I just could not get a grasp of what I should do. I felt, inherently, that this whole experience had gone way too far. But I knew that I was caught up in the extreme sexuality of the whole experience, and, like a new junkie, could not get enough. Each new experience left me craving for the next one, lowering my inhibitions to the point that I was taking a huge chance with my security every time I let another person see me in my role as Victoria.

And another thing that confused me was the fact that from the letters and stories Donna had shown me on-line, most men who dressed as women were homosexual or bisexual and attracted to other men. This most definitely was not how I felt. I had no desire to have any kind of an encounter with another man. But in the encounters with Donna and Gail and Jenny, I felt that I was participating in lesbian encounters. But, given the fact that I am a man, they weren't actually lesbian, at least not on my part, even if they were between the girls. The whole situation was confusing to me. I had never cheated on Donna or she on me, but here we were, sharing our sex life with two other women.

Also, sexual control had never been a part of our sex life until now. But the fact of it was that the control was part of what was exciting me. It was as if, because Donna was calling the shots, I did not have to accept responsibility for the deviation from our normal sexual play, allowing myself to be seduced into actions and situations that I would not have considered on my own. I wondered if that was what was disturbing me.

I have always felt like I was pretty much in control of my life and the lead partner in our marriage. And now the only term that I could think of for myself was one I had read on the Internet. Panty slave. Something about the combination of being in panties and having sex in them had done something to my psyche, changing me in some kind of basic way down deep inside. I wondered if Donna was aware of how deeply all of this sexual play was affecting me. I could not even look at women's garments without wondering how they would look on me and how they would feel on my body.

Gail stuck her head in my office and announced another of my clients and ushered her into the room. I repeated my performance from earlier and took care of the business at hand, assuring her that I could take care of her business, even though Mr. Allure was away. Taking her hand as she was leaving, I thanked her for her business and welcomed her back any time.

The day was drawing to a close when Donna called.

"Miss Vickie, I've got some exciting news but I'm not going to tell you what it is until you get home. So please don't delay after work."

"Do you think I'm going to delay dressed like this?" I asked her. "Don't worry, I'll be straight home."

We went through our normal routine for closing the office for the day, except that I was doing it in high heels and a dress. I checked outside before I went out and got in the car. I didn't want to run into any of our business neighbors wondering what I was doing in Mr. Allure's car. Again, the pedals of the car felt awkward in my heels but I managed to make it home fine and, swinging my nylon covered legs out of the car, I made it into the house without incident.

Donna was again in the den and again was dressed in the dominatrix outfit, with the strap-on riding rigidly between her beautiful legs. I felt my penis suddenly start to harden. She had pulled one of our den chairs with wooden legs into the center of the room and I could see the video camera sitting on the entertainment center pointed at the chair. There were pieces of rope tied to all four legs of the chair and a large towel draped over the back. Donna came to me and kissed me passionately, our lipstick covered lips sliding across each others. As we finished the kiss she led me by the hand to the back side of the chair and told me to lean over it. I complied and she tied my wrists to the short lengths of rope and then came behind me and tied my ankles to the rear ropes. When I was effectively hogtied she asked me to try and get loose. I struggled to pull my wrists from the ropes but she had tied them securely and I could make no headway. I couldn't even work my way around the back of the chair because of my secured ankles. My feet were beginning to hurt in the heels so that I was forced to relax on my stomach over the back of the chair, with my rear end destined to be my uppermost part.

Donna reached inside my dress bodice and released the nipple clamps. All of a sudden my nipples were screaming out in pain. They had gone numb in the clamps but as the blood ran back into them, it felt as if the nerves were on fire. Donna dropped the clamps into the seat of the chair and went behind me. She raised my dress up and laid it across my back and slid my panties down to my knees. She went to an end table and picked up some lube, rubbing it over the strap-on. She wiped her hands on a towel and walked behind me. Pulling the plug gently from my rectum, she tossed it onto the towel and slowly slid the dildo into my now vacated channel.

I could not help but moan as the dildo entered me. Donna gently slid it all the way into me until her pelvis rested against my butt cheeks. I felt so full that I thought I would burst. Donna leaned onto me, reaching into my bodice and pinching my sensitive nipples. My whole body clenched as I groaned in exquisite pain. Donna released my nipples and caressed my breasts as she pulled out till only the head of the dildo was in me. As she pushed slowly back into me she again pinched my nipples and again my whole body shuddered. My hair hung around my face and my mouth was wide open in exquisite anguish and pleasure. I ran my tongue across my lips as I struggled for some kind of equilibrium. The strap-on rubbed my prostate gland and I could feel my penis dripping onto the towel.

As Donna pumped in and out of me I could hear her moaning from the sensation of having the other end of the dildo in her vagina. All of a sudden, I exploded, drenching the towel with my love juice and, I know, soiling the beautiful garter around my waist. Donna continued to frenetically pump my ass, thrashing behind me. She had turned loose of my nipples and was holding on to my hips as she pumped in and out of me. As I started to come down from my climax I started to realize the discomfort I was feeling as she continued to pump me. I tried to shift my hips a little, trying to ease the pain. Donna released one of my hips and slapped me on the ass cheek, hard.

"Ouch," I cried. "That hurts now that I've climaxed."

"Well, I haven't yet so hold still." Donna gasped, continuing to hump my rear.

"But, Donna, that hurts."

"You are going to have to learn to take it if you're going to be my lover. I can see that I'm going to have to silence your complaints."

She pulled out of me and I was momentarily thankful. But she went over and picked up the butt plug and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running and in a minute she came back out with the plug. She picked up another piece of the rope and ran it through a hole in the back of the plug. Coming in front of my she told me to open my mouth. I knew where that thing had been and I did not want it in my mouth. I refused to open my mouth.

Donna slapped me hard and my mouth opened as I gasped. In went the plug and with my hands tied I could not force it out with just my tongue. Donna tied the rope around my head, knotting it behind me, tying my hair down. Satisfied with her work, she looked at me for a moment, hogtied and gagged, bent over the back of the chair. I could see her mind working. She went into the bedroom and came back with a pair of black panties and a black satin scarf. She pulled the panties down over my face and then tied the scarf across my eyes, knotting it, also, behind my head.

I actually became frightened at this point because I was so helpless and she was being so forceful. Suddenly, I felt her begin to penetrate me again and I did my best to tighten my sphincter to resist her but she pushed on into my rear passage and again began to pump me. I could hear her moans as she rode me with the double dildo. Suddenly she was talking and at first I wondered to whom.

"This is how I take my little woman when I'm horny. I tie her up and open her rear and pump her till I cum all over her. If she moves, I spank her. If she complains, I gag her. I deprive her of her sight and put her face in my panties where it belongs. If she is so unladylike that she climaxes before me I punish her while I continue until I climax. Ladies, this is what you can expect from your wives and lovers. All you have to do is tell them your little secret. Tell them what you like to wear when they aren't home. Tell them what you do to your little willie when you are dressed in their undies. Tell them why they keep missing and then finding their panties from out of their dresser drawers."

She interrupted her speech to gasp and cry out as she climaxed, pushing so hard into me that I thought I would pass out. She collapsed across my body as she slowly regained her sense of presence. She pulled out of me and untied my ankles. Then she took off the blindfold and the panties from my face and untied the rope holding the butt plug and pulled it from my mouth. She untied the ropes holding my wrists and helped me to stand, instructing me to hold my dress up off of myself. She folded the towel and cleaned the cum off of my stomach. I looked down and saw that only a drop had gotten on the garter, most of it trapped by the towel. She led me by the hand into the office and over to the computer. There was a cam image of the den chair on the screen and in a frame under it was the message.

"Live cam. Number of viewers: 33,458"

I looked at the screen in shock. Donna smiled and kissed me passionately.

"Miss Victoria, you are now famous. You've just been screwed in front of 33,458 people, most of them men and most of them trans gendered and all of them paying to watch. We now have considerably more in our financial coffer than we did yesterday."

The e-mail notice on our computer started lighting up. Donna sat down in the chair and opened the e-mail client. There were hundreds of messages and more arriving each moment. She open the first, from someone named Steph.

"I have never, in my life, seen anything so sensual and beautiful. I would give anything to be Victoria. Thank you so much. My panties are so full that I must go and change. Signed, yours forever, Stephanie (Steven)"

Donna opened several more and the message was similar for each. I stood there speechless and dumb struck. I truly did not know what to do. Donna had exposed our little game to the porn world and without my knowledge or consent. I knew that this had gone too far and that this was a step from which we could never return. Donna kept reading the e-mails, enraptured at the power which they conferred onto her. I quietly slipped from the office and went into the bedroom. My ass hurt deeply from the rape that I had just endured for I would never have participated in anything like this if I had realized what she was doing. I found tears running down my face as I took of the dress and shoes and undergarments and wig. I went into the bathroom, carrying a clean pair of panties, because I found that my BVD's were not in my drawer. I showered and feeling stubble on my body, I went ahead and shaved it off because it would itch if I let it grow. But I knew in my heart that our little experiment had to stop. It had gone too far by a long shot. I used the facial cleanser and cleaned the makeup off of my face. I dried off and slipped into the satin panties, vowing that I would change as soon as I could find my BVD's. I went back into the bedroom and opened my drawer to get a pair of jeans. My jeans were missing. The only pants in the drawer were the black stretch jeans that I had worn to the donut shop on Saturday.

I started to call Donna but didn't want to confront her wearing only panties. I slipped the jeans up over my hips, having to wiggle to get them on and buttoned and zipped them up. I opened my tee shirt drawer and found my tee shirts missing and in their place only a few girls midriff tees in pastel colors. I picked up the top one, pink, and slipped it over my head. My nipples tingled and protested as the shirt fell over them. They were very sore as was my rear passage.

In my sock drawer I found only pink rimmed anklets. Leaving the drawer open I went to the closet. On the floor where my shoes normally are were the pairs of heels Donna had bought me and a pair of pink girls running shoes. I could tell by looking that they were my size. I picked them up, got a pair of the anklets from the drawer and finished dressing. I looked in the mirror and saw a somewhat more masculine version of my earlier self. But even without makeup, I looked softer and more feminine than I should. The girls clothes helped to accentuate the fact.

I went back to the office. Donna was still engrossed in reading the e-mails. She had removed the dildo harness and it was laying on the floor. She looked so sexy in the dominatrix costume that I was momentarily taken aback.

"Donna," I said, "we have to talk."

She turned in the chair and when she saw me her eyes lit up.

"Oh Vickie. You look so comfortable. Let me get into something similar and I'll get something to eat fixed up."

"No. You don't understand. We need to talk about what is going on here."

I saw a troubled look pass over her face as she realized that I was upset.

"What's the matter, hon." she asked.

I pointed to the computer screen.

"All this has gone way too far, Donna. It was one thing when we had our own private little sex game going. But this is way overboard. Selling our activities on-line. Letting thousands view us in an extremely compromising situation. You don't know who was watching and recording that cam broadcast. Someone might possibly recognize me, even in drag, and try blackmail or who knows what else."

I saw a quick look of fear come onto her face.

"What is it? I asked, alarmed.

"Someone could possibly recognize you if the were logged on earlier today."

"What do you mean?"

"The whole day's activities were being cam cast, at your office and here. The whole transformation from Vic to Vickie. That's why there were so many viewers by this evening. It kept growing all day in size and the e-mails were pouring in. So many requested to see just what we did just now that I was persuaded to go along with it. I didn't even think that somebody local might be viewing. I just got caught up in the excitement that you were causing in your transformation to Miss Vickie under my control. I'm sorry Vic. I guess I really messed up."

I sat there stunned.

"Um.. Vic."

"Yes" I mumbled.

"I also broadcast the other recordings that I've been making. There was an huge volume of downloading for each of the films. We really have made a lot of money today. You are an Internet star as of today. I'm sorry if it backfires, but let's just wait and see. Maybe everything will be ok."

"Well, one thing that is not ok is continuing this feminizing thing. I'm done with it and so are you. We've got to get back to the lives that we had and the trust that we have had for each other. I can't believe that you did this without asking me first."

Donna looked sheepish.

"I knew you were to shy to let me try it and I just wanted to see what kind of reaction we would get. I'm so sorry."

I thought for a moment, then asked Donna to let me get to the computer. I searched the name Victoria Allure in Google and got pages of hits. Alarmed, I checked out a few of the pages and finally breathed a sigh of relief when they all pertained to a porn star by the same name. I knew that this did not mean a lot as very little time had passed for people to start posting copied versions of the video on the web but at least I could hope that would not happen.

"Ok. We're alright for now, but no more Internet cam stuff and no more of me in dresses. Where are my clothes?"

I actually felt kind of funny giving the orders with Donna sitting there in her dominatrix costume.

"They are upstairs in the spare bedroom closet." Donna replied.

"Well, this stuff all goes and I want my clothes back in my drawers and closet. Understand?"

Donna nodded and her eyes teared up.

"I'm sorry Vic. I guess I let myself get too caught up in the excitement of our game. I'll get your clothes back where they belong."

She went into the bedroom and soon came out carrying an armload of women's clothing and shoes. I turned back to the computer and began typing a continuance of my side of our story. When I finished, an hour had passed. I got up and went to our bedroom. My clothes were back in my drawers. I changed from the women's clothes back to my own and laid the clothes on the bed, along with the running shoes. I looked back in my drawer and picked up a pair of BVD's. The cotton felt course in my hands after the satin undies I had been wearing for several days and I felt a tinge of regret that things had turned out this way. But I knew I had to have a resolve about this matter and get things back under control.

I went to the kitchen where Donna was cooking.

"Did you throw out all of those things you bought me?" I asked, as I hugged her from behind.

"Well, not exactly." She turned in my arms and grinned wickedly at me.

I released her and took a step back. She stepped in close to me and grabbed my nipples under my tee shirt.

"We may want to play again someday so I put all of them in the spare bedroom, including my costume. Ok?"

I felt my resolve wavering and then it crumbled all down around me.

"Well, maybe someday. But no more videos."