Birthday Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
168 Followers

I withdrew suddenly but I knew she got the picture. She carefully raised the tablecloth revealing to her yet again my fully naked form. No one at the table seemed to notice and Cassandra was careful not to make any more sudden movements or noise to attract attention. As I cowered before her on my hands and knees she uncrossed her legs revealing to me her unshaved pussy. Momentarily I was dumbstruck by her cavalier approach to her sexuality. Perhaps if I had been so confidant I would never have gotten into this situation. In any case she crossed her legs again and flashed me a smile.

"I'd wondered where you had gotten. I brought your clothes to the

pantry but you were gone," she whispered not even looking at me as she spoke for fear of attracting attention.

I told her I had to get out of there and again requested the return of my clothes. I could tell that she really was beginning to enjoy my embarrassment. She told me to relax and that there was nothing she could do right now and that I should just try and stay out of sight. I knew she was right. There was no way I could get dressed under here and it was inconceivable how Cassandra could sneak clothes to me. There was nothing for me but to lie there on the cold floor and just hope and pray no one would see me. For a whole hour the evening meal passed without incident. As I lay there I could hear the erudite discussions above and only wished to be part of it. Dean Richards enthralled and amused the guests with many tales of his student indiscretions. Cassandra's friends from college also politely entertained the Van Borens, though once in a while Cassandra let slip a cheeky comment about her rather "exhibitionist" roommate whilst resting her heel on my naked chest playing coyly between my tits. Despite my mortification, I was almost beginning to enjoy myself until suddenly I heard a crack of metal off the cold marble floor. A knife had fallen from someone's hand and somehow bounced and landed in under the tablecloth.

I saw a hand grope at the floor searching for the missing piece of cutlery. Unable to find it, I heard the chair kick out and could make out a figure through the tablecloth down on hands and knees searching for the knife. A hand next appeared under the tablecloth sweeping from side to side. I edged away as each sweep got closer and closer. Eventually the hand grabbed hold of the tablecloth, raising it up and the face of Josh rested before me on the floor. His face lay there stunned for a full 5 seconds, his eyes jumping out of his head as they raced over my naked body. I quickly hugged my body grasping my knees up to cover my breasts as I wrapped myself into a ball on the floor. His eyes drifted between my legs as still not a sound was made to break the deafening silence. He removed his head from the tablecloth for a half a second and my tense body momentarily relaxed only for his head to reappear once more inside. It was as if his gluttonous eyes could not believe the site before him. A wave of panic swept through my body, my pale skin growing crimson as the eyes once more took in my unclothed flesh. The sides of my breasts crept out from my legs as I struggled to preserve my dignity. He shifted his glance downward peeking through the hollow of my ankles to the prize all teenage boys seek the most. A smile of intense wicked satisfaction swept through Josh's adolescent face as the gravity of the situation dawned on him.

He knew he could easily reveal me to everyone but in doing so he might just miss out on some fun himself. For the moment I was his prisoner. No doubt before long Billy would be in on the act too. Josh's head disappeared above for a moment. For 30 seconds I awaited below unsure of my fate pondering whether to turn myself in. But I would be ruined. When Josh next popped his head under Billy joined him on the opposite side of the table. Billy had sneaked under a bottle of champagne, which I knew was for my consumption. Billy handed me the bottle and gestured at me to drink it. I was in no position to refuse. The boys had mocked me before when I told them I didn't drink but I knew enough that they were hoping to loosen me up by plying me with booze. Josh handed me a mobile phone, which had a message in its inbox.

NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. DO EXACTLY AS WE SAY AND

WE WONT SAY A WORD OTHERWISE WE'LL TELL

EVERYONE. LIE BACK AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND

YOUR BACK, YOURE KNEES POINTED UPWARDS AND

OUTWARDS. DO NOT MOVE UNTIL WE SEND YOU

ANOTHER MESSAGE OR WE WILL REVEAL YOU.

With the two horny youths looking on, I lay flat on my back, my head now resting at Cassandra's red-heeled feet. I reluctantly removed my hands from my breasts and pussy and for the first time gave the boys an unimpeded view of my large tits. Drool formed on the lips of Billy whilst Josh lasciviously rubbed his hands in glee. As I spread my legs the two sets of eyes ogled downwards. I could barely watch as the two boys gasped in glee. Cassandra sensing something was wrong peered her head under the table to be met by my sprawled pornographic pose. She looked away shyly for an instant only to return with sympathy in her eyes for me and contempt for her stepbrother. I knew she used often tease the young man and his friends but now his brother was getting some revenge if only on me.

Josh had in his hand his mobile phone and I could see a lens point at me. Of course the rich kid would have a camera phone. Just my luck. But afraid to move, I awaited my awful fate. The camera pointed towards me, my hands still bent behind my head. My whole body cringed in shame. Knowing the boys would soon have a picture of me entirely nude, Cassandra quickly improvised. She tossed a napkin down over my body and it landed perfectly between my legs. Sensing, I had been commanded not to move; she leant down and stretched her arms covering my exposed breasts with her hands. Her cold hands caused me to shift slightly backwards flashing my entire pussy to the boys. The boys sniggered at this seemingly lesbian display but as I detracted, the napkin once again blocked my pussy from their view. Conscious not to create too much of a scene Cassandra removed her head from underneath the table and returned to the adult world of conversation above. The boys temporarily retreated also and I lay there now with Cassandra's cold hands still cupping my tits. I was relieved the two perverts had not gotten a proper photograph of me but I was certain my pose would forever be burnt on their retinas. I was equally certain my trauma was not yet over but I settled again not daring to flinch. Two minutes later Billy ducked his head under, casting an admiring glance over my naked body. In fright, I clumsily spilled some of the champagne over my breasts which I sporadically kept drinking as ordered as I lay defenceless on the cold floor. The chilled sparkling liquid bubbled and fizzed on my nipples and continued to trickle down the rest of my body, stopping to tingle between my legs. Billy smiled at me in triumph and left me again on my own. Dinner wasn't over either, it was now merely time for desert as the legs of Josh and Cassandra returned to view. I took another swig of champagne but as I did the mobile phone under the table lit up again, vibrating furiously.

1 NEW MESSAGE

The last thing I wanted to do was read the message those two perverts had sent me but I knew they'd expose me if I didn't.

WELL DONE SO FAR.NOW IT'S TIME FOR DESERT.LIE

BACK AND ENJOY SOME DELICIOUS ICE CREAM FED TO

YOU BY YOUR GOOD FRIEND SIMEONE.REMEMBER TO

KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED AND YOU'RE HANDS BY YOUR

SIDE AT ALL TIMES.WE'LL BE WATCHING SO NO FUNNY

BUSINESS.

With no alternative coming to mind I laid back and closed my eyes waiting for the metallic spoon to touch my lips. In my new darkness I was never sure whose eyes were fixed upon me but against all my instincts I kept my eyes shut as the ice cream finally reached my lips. The chocolate flavoured treat eased gauchely into my mouth. However it tasted amazing as it melted on my tongue. I felt exhilarated despite my predicament. Each spoonful made me feel more alive and I fully understood why chocolate was often described as the nearest thing to sex. Eventually my feeding stopped but I continued to rest contented on the ground, momentarily disregarding the gravity of my situation. I could feel a set of fingers wipe around my mouth, no doubt cleaning the chocolate stains on my lips. The fingers were moist to absorb the sticky remnants of chocolate. I licked my lips and for a second sucked on the chocolate flavoured finger before it withdrew in haste. I heard a rush of activity above. Finally everyone began to leave the table. Even Cassandra vacated but without explanation. I figured everyone's eyes were once again on the birthday girl and whilst all the guests departed the dining room, I was certain that the night's festivities had not come to an end. Once again I saw the phone light up and vibrate next to me.

WELL DONE SO FAR.BUT THE PARTY ISNT OVER YET!

So far? What else did the little creeps have in store for me? One by one everyone seemed to file out until I finally began to feel all alone under the table again. I realised it was now or never to make a mad dash upstairs again. I rolled out from under the table. The champagne had slightly gotten to me and I felt a bit more lumbered than usual. I desperately needed to pee also, another unwelcome side effect from all that champagne. I made my way to the hallway unencumbered by any lingering guests. I was definitely going to make it this time, I was certain of that. I dashed past the statues in the hallway until I reached the bottom of the stairs. I couldn't be sure but I was certain I didn't hear any voices upstairs. I decided it would probably be more prudent to tiptoe up the stairs not wanting to risk making too much noise in case anyone might get suspicious. I knew the two boys would be listening out for my presence, wherever they were. Step by step my body shook in anticipation. My desire to use the facilities was also rising. Every creak on the staircase sent shivers through my body. I reached the top of the stairs. I was so close now. To the left lay three doors, the farthest one being Cassandras.

No longer caring about anything, I ran down the corridor to my salvation. I turned the knob and pulled excitedly towards me. To my horror nothing happened. I pulled and pushed and again it didn't budge. I banged loudly to no response. Why was the door locked? How could this have happened? Realising the commotion I had made my half-drunk mind did not what to do next. Should I just give myself in? What would people say? Everybody I knew from college was here along with Marjorie, the biggest gossip. If I gave myself in, the scandal would destroy me. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and voices of indeterminate gender approach. I knew Josh's room was across the hall so the only escape was into the other door, the spare bathroom. I hoped there would be a towel or something in there and then I'd finally be released from my nakedness. As the voices reached the top of the stairs I entered the bathroom. I frantically searched for spare towels of any description but I was sorely let down. I figured the boys must have stripped the room realising my escape route. Perhaps it was they who locked Cassandra's room also. In any case I was out of the public arena once more. I still longed to pee but I waited for the voices to disappear before I made my move. I couldn't alert anyone that I was inside.

The voices continued to sound outside the bathroom. With all that champagne I really needed to relieve myself when suddenly I saw the door handle move. Someone was outside. Fortunately I had locked the door but I knew now that my fate was sealed inside. I waited squatting on the toilet for a couple of minute hoping they'd go to another toilet but the person on the other side just grew more impatient and began knocking loudly. After another minute I could hear more voices gathered outside. Primarily amongst them, I could hear Marjorie, the gossiping friend of Cassandra. As for Cassandra I had no longer any idea where she was but I had no time to worry about that now. The voices outside grew excited, concerned for the welfare of the person inside the bathroom. I couldn't get out now. How had I let myself get into this mess? Then I noticed the shut window above the toilet bowl. It was incredibly small but perhaps just big enough for me to squeeze through and I was running out of time fast. The crowd outside the door began forcefully trying to open the door as I climbed onto the toilet bowl.

"I have the spare key here," someone said through the crowd.

I had to escape soon or I'd be discovered so I opened the window and looked outside. I was never very comfortable with heights. Fortunately the window opened onto a ledge with another part of the roof just below it. Standing on the toilet bowl I grabbed hold of the window frame and somehow managed to pull my body through as I twisted and turned to get my tits outside to the cold breeze. As I got halfway out, I felt my ass get stuck as half my naked body hung out the bathroom window. I could hear the door being pounded on from the other side and I knew in a matter of seconds, a dozen people would get a bird's eye view of my bare behind. With one final pull I managed to free myself and my body toppled on to the tiled roof outside. In a flash I heard the door burst open and I scampered up the angular roof, over the window ledge.

Soon heads peeped out through the window but I was safe momentarily, out of sight but not out of mind. I felt dizzy on the rooftop as I could hear the voices inside debate how the door was locked. There was talk of an intruder or maybe just a gag by the boys but no one was really sure. Below me, many of the dinner guests had congregated outside the house also admiring the fine garden of the Van Borens. Though the moon was now out the garden was spectacularly lit with floodlights. I was somewhat relieved that I was out of the spotlight for once but I needed to get back in. I was beginning to feel quite chilled up on the roof. My body tensed up as I begin to make out many figures below. I was half covered in shadow and I was confident that no one would be able to see me but I couldn't stay here for very long. It also didn't seem possible to climb down without being seen and even if I did, what would I do then. I looked around for another open window. To my relief, I could see a window ajar in the far side of the house.

The only problem was that I had to cross a large section of the roof, which was lit up well by the stars and moon above. Despite all the people below, I knew that I had to make my way across quietly without being seen. Still hidden in the shadows I waited till the time was right to make my move. Despite the late hour I could hear someone diving into the swimming pool on the other side of the house followed by much cheering. It seemed like Cassandra's friends were now beginning to take a late dip and the attention of the people below was drawn towards the excitement. With everyone distracted I seized my opportunity to dash still crouched across the tiled slippery roof. At the halfway point I lost my footing and fell painfully on my rear sliding dangerously close to the end of the roof. Fortunately I managed to grab hold of the drains and I hung suspended momentarily above the ground. My naked legs swinging wildly in the moonlit sky, I somehow still remained undetected. I climbed frantically back up mustering every morsel of strength left in my body. I no longer cared how quiet I was now I just desperately needed to get back into the house away from the prying eyes outside. My footsteps now thundered on the roof as I ran to the open window. To my relief the window opened outwards and I easily managed to climb into the dark room but as I did I was sure that I'd attracted attention from outside.

In any case now out of sight, I noticed the window opened onto a bed and I jumped down onto the soft comforting mattress. Still in the dark I was completely unclear where I was or who's room I had fallen into. I looked around for clues to my whereabouts but all I could see in the dark was a wardrobe and possibly a computer in the corner. Fumbling around in the dark I felt a bedside lamp next to the bed. I flipped the switch and was shocked to see my fully naked body once again as my image reflected back at me through a full-length mirror. The walls of the room were adorned with American football players and plastered with lewd pictures of various female celebrities. It was clear that I was in Josh's room. I jumped off the bed and raced over to the closet. How ironic I thought that I would finally be able to end this trauma with the clothes of my oppressor. As I opened the closet doors I began to hear footsteps coming down the hallway outside. Not again I thought but without hesitating I decided to hide temporarily in the closet. I closed the doors just in time as the two voices entered the room. Once again I was naked in the dark but there was a slight slit in the door through which I could peek out. I could just make out Josh and Billy casually entering the room. I froze terrified to make a sound. The boy's conversation echoed into the closet.

Billy: Wow, what a night!

Josh: I know. Quality. I wonder where she got to though.

I cringed desperately wishing to be anywhere else in the world, still needing to pee desperately.

Billy: Ah who cares? We got what we wanted. Now c'mon turn on

the computer.

Josh: Yeah cool.

It was clear to me now that the boys weren't going to bed any time soon and I tried to get myself as comfortable as possible. All the time the boys talked perverse words about my flash under the dinner table.

Billy: What a rack!

Josh: Man I'd love to have seen that ass properly.

Billy: You're such an ass man.

The debauched conversation continued for a minute as I managed to see the computer screen through the crack in the closet.

Josh: Oh man, I can't wait to see if these came out.

Billy: Don't worry. They'll be crystal.

I was relieved they finally finished talking about me, though I grew more suspicious as Billy connected his phone to the computer. Then I saw them. Pictures of me, in all my glory sprawled out under the table of the dining room on Josh's computer screen. The boys had taken them as I lay backwards with my eyes shut. They scrolled through the various shots of me and all the humiliated poses I had struck. Each new picture brought hollers and bawls of excitement from the lads. There were pictures of me mouth wide open being spoon-fed the ice cream and sipping back the champagne. There was close ups of every intimate part of my body and pictures of Cassandra's hands cupping my naked breasts. In some there was a satisfied expression on my face as my body reacted lasciviously to the ice cream and the sensation of foreign hands on my body. My body squirmed once more wondering what new fate would await me. I didn't have to wait for long.

Billy: Man, she's hot. Let's put these pictures on line.

Josh: Oh you're sick dude.

Billy: C'mon, don't be a pussy. It'll be funny!

Josh: Yeah, why not. Should teach the prude a lesson.

Oh my God! I couldn't believe it. The little jerks were going to post my naked body all over the Internet. I had to try and stop them.

"No, please. You can't do that. Please!" I screamed as I burst out through the doors of the closet. The same perverse expressions that greeted me earlier under the dinner table now gazed back at me. As I fell forward I tried as best I could to grab hold of my tits and to cover my pussy. After an initial pause the boys erupted into new heights of ecstasy.

"Holy Shit!" exclaimed Josh as I struggled to contain my giggly bits.

awopas
awopas
168 Followers