Birthday Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awopas
awopas
167 Followers

"How nice to see you again," Billy reacted wittily to which Josh responded in uproarious laughter.

"Please, you can't do this to me, I......my.....reputation........please

I'll be ruined," I mumbled weakly feeling incredibly vulnerable but confidant I could appeal to their humanity. No such luck!

"What were you doing in there? Are you some kind of pervert?" Josh asked me staring directly at my naked body covered only by my hands. Before I could respond Billy interjected.

"Who cares man! Let's just move this thing along. Now honey buns, why don't you drop those hands of yours and give us a twirl or we send these shots of you all over the web. One click of the mouse by yours truly and you become a legend."

Oh my god, I thought to myself, how had I gotten myself into this mess? I seriously doubted the boys' sincerity in not posting the photos but with Josh's mouse lurking over the send button I felt I had no choice. I dropped my right hand and my breasts once again came into full view for the randy teens. The heightened tension of the scene increased my need to pee and with both my hands hanging awkwardly to the side of my body, I jinked nervously from foot to foot trying to squeeze my legs closed to prevent any release.

"Oh dude, I think she's loving this, look at how she's rubbing her crotch with her thighs. What a slut!"

"She may be a slut but her tits are fucking beautiful. I love the way they jiggle.

They both laughed. This was so mortifying. I really couldn't hold in the pee much longer and my body was getting tenser every second.

Suddenly there was a quick sharp knock on the door and as the door opened in walked Marjorie mid-sentence.

"Hey boys, have you seen..."

My heart dropped, as did her jaw. She screamed in delight as I panicked to cover my exposed private parts with my hands. She glanced at the boys and then at the computer screen. My entire humiliation was unfolding before me afresh. When Marjorie finally calmed down she purposefully ignored me and asked the Josh what was going on. Obviously I was not worth even talking to for this snotty rich girl. Josh replied that basically I had just stepped out of the closet. As I fruitlessly tried to cover my exposed body she listened with increasing bemusement. Startlingly, she began to request my freedom.

"C'mon guys, the fun is over, give me the camera or I'm telling

your parents."

"Tell our parents. We don't care. This is the greatest thing that's

ever happened to us and besides they're not going to care about

some impoverished exhibitionist."

My heart sank again with the arrogance of Josh, but I couldn't understand why Marjorie was trying to save me.

"How about you strip Marjorie?" said Billy wishfully.

"That's never gonna happen boys. And don't ever even dream it. I would never let you guys see my goods. I'm far too classy for that," Marjorie replied caustically. Perhaps she wasn't the great defender of my virtue that I thought she was but at least someone was slightly on my side but still no clothes were forthcoming.

"Hey Marjorie have you seen the backside on her?" Josh asked, still obsessing about my bottom. Marjorie shook her head in mock disdain and the boys had me turn around once more. As I faced away once more the debate about the merits and demerits of my bum began anew. Marjorie was fascinated by the intensity of the argument and I tried to tense my cheeks to make it appear more firm but to no avail. To my disbelief Marjorie grabbed my ass gripping firmly the excess flesh and the boys shouted approval. I jumped in fright and turning I slapped Marjorie right across the face, my breasts jiggling as I moved. As I was about to land another blow, Marjorie grabbed my wrists and hoisted them over my head. The large toned red head was too strong for my petite frame. Josh and Billy couldn't believe their eyes, a catfight but as I was obviously overpowered and overcome with humiliation my will to fight subsided.

"I'm sorry, please let me go," I cried to my tormentor. My stretched naked body was entirely at her mercy.

"You should be sorry, all I was doing was trying to help, you dirty girl." There was mischief in her eyes as she sprayed me with her words. Still holding me prisoner she once again turned her attention to the gaping teenagers.

"What do you think Josh, what should I do with her?" The answer shouldn't have surprised me.

"Spank her!" Josh exclaimed feverishly.

"PLEASE NOOOOOOO," I shrieked but the worm of fate was twisting against me once more. Marjorie seemed satisfied with the suggestion but added one more clause.

"I'll spank her if you give me the camera phone with the photos," she replied stone faced. Her offer was immediately seized upon by the randy twosome who continued to ogle every inch of my exposed body. Leaving go of my wrists Marjorie ordered me to bend over. If I refused she told the boys to send the photos online. I bent over past a 90-degree angle, my hands grabbing my ankles as requested and my breasts pointing downwards over my face. Between my two breasts I could just about make out Josh and Billy's smiles of intense satisfaction. Marjorie spread my legs further apart further enhancing my degradation. Every part of me was displayed. For at least 20 seconds she patted and rubbed my bum raising the anticipation levels in the room. The build-up in my bladder intensified as did my fear for my poor porcelain bottom.

"How many spanks does she deserve boys?" Marjorie asked placing my fate squarely in their hands.

"Twenty!" said Billy.

"Fifty!" replied Josh.

"Oh I think twenty is enough, don't you?" she asked me almost rhetorically. As she addressed me she pinched my left nipple to the delight of the boys.

"Now start counting!"

SLAP

The first spank sent a shockwave through my system. The sting was unbearable and the sound reverberated around the room.

"ONE!" I screamed as I felt her fingers on my bare behind ever so slightly ease between my legs.

"Very good. Now ask me for another!"

WHAM

WALLOP

The gossipy rich girl mercilessly harassed my poor behind with twenty spanks making me count them out as she went. Josh and Billy cheered each slap as my breasts jiggled to and fro like windshield wipers in front of my eyes. After around 20 smacks Marjorie paused and admired her handiwork. She spun me round and for once everyone was in agreement, my new reddened rear was certainly a sight to behold. Even the once sceptical Billy I could see beaming with delight as I peeked my head through my legs.

She ordered me to stand up straight and casually dropped the camera phone, down into the cleavage in her top. I wasn't sure if I was going to be too happy with Marjorie now in charge of my destiny but I was pleased that Josh and Billy finally had to relinquish control. Marjorie opened the bedroom door and pointing at me she instructed me to follow. I was glad to leave the drooling perverts behind but I wasn't sure what would befall me outside the relative safety of the bedroom.

Marjorie stepped outside to the hallway; her red curls leading the way to her guest bedroom. She told me that we were going for a swim and I would receive something more suitable to wear down to the pool. I followed like a rabbit in headlights terrified that any straggler from the party would see me sauntering around in the nip. I followed obediently as she slowly made her way down the hallway approaching the staircase. Hearing footsteps on the stairs I prayed that Marjorie would quicken her pace but she paused and turned to see my panicked face. She took one of my hands in hers and pulled me after her into the guest bedroom just before the approaching footsteps got too close. I exhaled deeply in relief to be away from the glances of all and sundry outside but Marjorie's wicked smile soon took all such sensations away. Still naked she tossed me a tiny towel and told me to wait outside the room whilst she got changed. In fact as I held it in my hands it more resembled a face cloth than a towel but I quickly wrapped it round my body nonetheless. She told me to wait outside in the hallway whilst she prepared herself for our swim. My tiny towel displayed almost my entire cleavage and stopped just at the top of my thighs. It barely wrapped around my body and I had to hold it tightly with both my hands, as there wasn't enough material to hold it upright on its own. The footsteps that I heard not 10 seconds ago were ascending up the stairs now materialised in the hallway. It was Sam and James, two of Cassandra's hunky friends from college and I could tell they looked more than surprised to see me, particularly in my current state.

"What a wonderful surprise," said James, the six foot 3 quarterback exclaimed blatantly failing to make eye contact, instead his gaze drifted downwards at my barely covered breasts. Sam too who had never seen in me in anything less than ultra conservative attire looked like he'd seen a ghost and could barely hide his embarrassment for me. At least there were still gentlemen out there I thought, as I shuffled awkwardly against the bedroom door.

"So what are you up to later?" James asked still glancing directly downwards. Before I could answer, Marjorie stuck her head out the door, seemingly naked behind it, just titillating the young men further.

"We're going for a swim, why don't you join us," Marjorie remarked flirtatiously. Sam and James not needing further invitation departed to their guest bedroom next to ours to get togged out for a swim. Surely Marjorie was going to give me a costume I thought nervously, knowing that that now I wouldn't be alone in the pool but as she closed her bedroom door she grabbed at my towel leaving completely nude and stranded outside her bedroom door again and with nowhere to go. She quickly locked her door behind me and told me through the door that she'd be out in a minute. I waited for what seemed like an eternity until finally I heard the door from the boy's room next door begin to open. Not wanting to be discovered as I was, I opened the door across the hall and not having any clue as to what lay within, I entered pastures new. To my delight, the light was off and there didn't appear to be anyone inside. I couldn't really make out a thing in the darkness though and fumbled around until finally I seemed to come across a bed. Suddenly I began to feel really tired and I slid my body under the covers. It felt wonderful to be so beautifully preserved and hidden away and at that moment in time, I didn't give a damn about Marjorie and the photos and all the other humiliations that had befallen me that night. I was finally out of the limelight and covered by fine silk sheets. All the trauma of the last few hours began to drift away as my body began to relax in the ultra-comfortable king size bed. My head at rest, at last began to drift away to far off beautiful places. In my dream I was no longer alone as a hand drifted across the pillow and began to sensually brush through my hair, gently caressing my cheeks. My body felt alive as the fingers paused at my lips playfully making their way down to my breasts. I certainly wasn't used to dreams like this but after the night I had, it felt wonderful to be far, far away. I moaned as the hands began to fondle my breasts, playfully teasing my now erect nipples. I moaned and groaned as I began to feel pleasure that I had never known imaginable and then believing my dream would never end reality hit me with a bang. A light switched on in the room and I screamed in fright. At the door stood no other than Mrs Van Boren and to my complete astonishment next to me in bed was my university Dean.

"Lucifer's ghost?" roared the Dean jumping out of bed taking the covers with him leaving me fully naked on the bed with the stare of two incredulous people on my naked body. Mrs Van Boren was irate. Obviously I had unintentionally stolen in where she had dared to go but she had trouble taking the whole scene in. My mind still in an erotic swirl could not cope with this unwanted attention.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs Van Boren beseeched in disbelief but I was unable for words as I continued to lay aroused on the bed. The Dean tried to plead his innocence but Mrs Van Boren was highly sceptical.

"Admit it; you'd rather have this tramp than me." She was furious at the Dean and in some strange way I began to feel sorry for her despite the fact she was seemingly heavily involved in an extra-marital affair in her own house.

"You don't understand, he's innocent, I....It was an accident," spluttered out much to the disdain of the domineering Mrs Van Boren.

"Get out of here at once you little harlot and don't you dare tell

anyone about this or it'll be your head, you got that," she roared causing me to jump off the bed and run to the door flashing my naked behind to the dean as I fled. When I exited the room Marjorie was standing there, towel in hand taking immense pleasure at my new shameful performance.

"Wow, you really are a true exhibitionist, "Marjorie mischievously uttered, holding my towel open for me to fall into but I had enough. I pulled the towel off her and whilst wrapping myself, I declared:

"No more. I can't take any more. I don't care about the photos I'm

getting my clothes back."

"No problem, off you go. I'll just return these to the boys and you

can skirt around looking for clothes. Alternatively, you can follow

me, have a nice relaxing swim and then I'll give you an outfit and

you can have the photos back and you can forget this ever

happened. Of course, I doubt the dean will be able to forget in a

hurry but that's another matter."

I didn't really have an option and despite my brave words, I couldn't let those pictures fall into the boys grasp again. Draped in my minuscule towel I followed Marjorie who was dressed immaculately in the finest quality bathrobe down to the pool. Along the way, we crossed the path of many of the partygoers, most of whom were my college mates all of whom cast admiring glances at my scandalous protection. The girls of course were not too enamoured with my outfit and were shocked at my sudden conversion to promiscuousness. Clenching the towel tightly to my body, each step was a huge effort to maintain dignity. Of course every male we met dashed immediately upstairs to grab a costume and join us for our sortie at the pool. Along the way we met Cassandra also who looked ever so pleased to see me.

"Where were you all night? "she asked apparently forgetting the mishap that had befallen me. My discomfort in the towel was striking but the oft-flash Cassandra seemed oblivious to my concerns.

"We've been all over the place, great party, we're just going for a

swim now, why don't you come and get as many as you can to

join us." Marjorie interjected before I could say a word.

"Sounds like a great idea. I'll see you down there in a minute," Cassandra replied and headed off in a shot towards her bedroom to fetch a swimsuit. I so wanted to just admit my story there and then but before I got the chance a stern looking Mr Van Boren walked around the corner hurriedly almost knocking us down in the process. Temporarily off balance, my hands let go of the towel for just a second temporarily flashing the disconsolate adult. The towel fell to the ground and I squatted feverishly to the floor to retrieve my scant protection. Marjorie squealed with laughter whilst at the same time taking one step forward onto the towel to prevent my salvage. Failing to free the towel, I hugged my naked body trying as best I could to hide my intimate body parts from the now flustered Mr Van Boren.

"Oh, am, excuse me, I was just looking for my wife," he mumbled unintelligently keeping his gaze away from my huddled body. Marjorie raised her foot from the towel and I quickly pulled it round my body, my breasts jumping out of the towel as I rose swiftly to my feet. I tried to apologise but as I struggled to retain any integrity, Mr Van Boren flippantly remarked:

"That's okay but perhaps you could dress more conservatively, if

Josh and Billy saw you, well, I hate to think what thoughts would

pass through their minds."

"I'll try to keep her in check, but she just loves to fool around," Marjorie responded, as I stood shell-shocked against the wall. Every member of the Van Boren family had seen far more of me than I would have liked but on we ventured poolside for what I assumed even more degradation to come. We passed no more stragglers on the way and eventually we made it to the dimly lit outdoor pool.

I knew it wouldn't be long before we were joined by a large majority of the crowd but before I could gather my breath Marjorie whipped away my towel and once again I felt the cool night air shiver against my skin. Anyone looking out a window at the side of the house would easily make out my milky white skin glowing in the darkness. Marjorie ordered me onto the diving board and demanded I not jump until I got the go ahead from her. She removed the camera phone and began capturing my suspended body as I hopped up and down on the board, my hands extended upwards as per her instructions. I was never a comfortable swimmer and certainly didn't fancy the prospect of late night skinny-dipping but as I began to hear voices approach I desperately wanted to get my body out of sight and into the dark water. Just as the approaching partygoers came into view, I heard Marjorie scream, "JUMP!"

I dived head first into the water; my naked frame seemed suspended in the air for a lifetime until I felt the sudden rush of freezing water crash against my skin. My nude body completely submerged, only instinct was to escape the icy cold pool. Uncontrollably I hurled my body upwards both to gasp for air and get out of the sub-zero water. I managed to spin my body to a 180-degree revolution flashing only my back to the advancing crowd. As I dropped back down into the water it became apparent that no one had realised my state of undress in the water. I received nothing but howls of encouragement as steadily the numbers around the pool grew and grew. Within a minute there were at least twenty to thirty spectators crowded round, as I dared not allow even the tips of my shoulders come into view. Instead I just allowed my head to bob at the top of the water whilst under the water I hugged my bare breasts hoping that no one could discern my most unfortunate circumstances. A chorus of questions were rained on me as I dallied in the middle of the pool surrounded in all directions.

"Is it cold?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Is it nice?"

"Should we join you?"

The barrage of questions hit me from all angles and I was unable to answer any of them. Then Cassandra arrived on the scene looking as magnificent as ever. She wore a trim 2-piece bikini, which perfectly accentuated her spectacular figure.

"Get those heaters going and turn those lights on, I can't see a

thing."

The first part of the sentence cheered me up but the idea of the pool being fully lit up left me certain that I was finally going to be exposed. In seconds the turbo fan heater furiously pumped warm water into the pool. I could see by the sides of the pool where the fans were that there was so much rippling going on that it was possible to keep one's body unseen under the intense ripples. I quickly sank to the bottom of the pool and headed directly for the pumps despairing that my naked silhouette could be seen from the water's edge. Halfway through my underwater dash I noticed the pool brighten up but there was no way to retreat from here. When I next surfaced by the powerful blustery pump there was an almost tangible elevation in the excitement level around the pool. I could not be certain that this was down to the discovery of my naked dip or merely that the pool became far more hospitable to the would be swimmers. One by one all those around the pool started diving in. I must admit to being quite impressed by wondrous the bodies of my college pals, though none more spectacular than Cassandra. When she dived in, she received a rapturous applause from all present, around fifteen or so now at this point. Fortunately no one had as yet seemed to notice my precarious predicament though I knew that Marjorie wasn't going to allow that to continue for much longer. As Cassandra began to swim towards me, I cringed under the rippling water, which caused a stir within me as well. She reached out to hug me and as I responded I could feel my naked body brush against her covered breasts. She fleetingly withdrew, as her deep blue eyes expanded first in shock followed swiftly by delight when she discovered my state of undress. I felt her hand slide down my back stopping to see if I was completely undressed.

awopas
awopas
167 Followers