Birthday Suprise

Story Info
He organises a suprise for her on her 22nd birthday.
1.9k words
4.05
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was starting to die down and Catherine's boyfriend leaned close and whispered in her ear "Let's get rid of everyone and I'll give you your second birthday present baby cakes." It was Catherine's 22nd birthday and she'd thrown a party at the place they rented. She smiled seductively at him and replied, "Now that sounds like a good idea baby."

He kissed her on the cheek and stood up, walking slowly around the room letting everyone know the party was coming at an end.

Half an hour later the last cab drove out the driveway leaving Catherine, Ben -- her boyfriend -- and Matt, his best mate, standing by the door. Ben led them all inside.

"I'll be there in a minute babe, I'll just get Matt set up." He said, winking at her.

She headed towards the bedroom, feeling herself become aroused by the thought of her boyfriend's cock and the things it was about to do to her. By the time she reached the bedroom she could feel the wetness between her legs and quickly took off her clothes, crawling between the sheets.

Before she was even settled between the sheets her pussy was aching to feel Ben's cock inside of it. Her body started wriggling in the bed and she knew she couldn't wait. She threw off the sheet and her hand touched softly on her breast and ran little circles around her nipple. She then made her way leisurely down her body until her hand was just touching her pussy lips.

"I should wait." She thought to herself, hesitating with first and third fingers holding her pussy lips wide while her middle finger was poised to slide into her gaping hole.

She lay there for what felt like hours - but was really only seconds - on the verge of sliding her finger into her cunt, until she felt her juices dripping out of her pussy and down into her arse. She plunged her finger into her warm pussy right to the knuckle and let out a sigh of relief as she slowly started to slide it in and out, sliding her other hand up to play with her nipple.

The door opened and Ben stood silhouetted in the doorframe as he took in the scene before him. He watched her perfect body rock as she slid a finger in and out of herself, oblivious to the fact that he stood there watching. Her blonde hair was spread out randomly on the pillow, framing her angelic face. His eyes traveled down along her graceful neck, straight to her perfect B-cup tits, bouncing slightly as she rocked. He loved those tits, while not the biggest around they were the perfect size for his hand, and the nipples, sitting on top and pointing to the sky, were the most beautiful things he had ever seen. His eyes continued to travel down her body, past her toned stomach and down to her groin.

She noticed him at the door and looked up at him, stopping her movements with her finger still deep inside her.

"Sorry baby," she moaned. "I couldn't wait."

He smiled at her and took off his shirt revealing his lean yet muscled frame.

"It's ok baby." He said, his eyes not moving from between her legs, the top of which were now completely covered with her juices. "I'm glad to see you got yourself ready."

He took off his shirt as she slid her finger out of her pussy and spread her legs wide, holding her arms up inviting his body against her.

He moved to the end of the bed and began crawling up it, stopping when his face was just above hers.

"Happy birthday baby." He said before lowering himself slowly down and kissing her. His lips felt rough against hers and she felt his tongue flick gently against hers, a small hint as to what he wanted. She opened her mouth and let her tongue meet with his as it probed into her mouth.

He broke away from the kiss and started kissing and nibbling on her neck as he reached down and undid his pants. "Do you wanna see your present?" he asked between kisses.

"Oh yes baby." She grinned back at him. "I've been looking forward to this one all day."

He knelt up and pulled his pants down, letting them fall around his knees, revealing his fully erect cock to her. She looked at it as if transfixed and he smiled down at her.

"I'm going to do some nasty things to you baby." He said as he leaned back down holding himself above her as he kicked off his pants. She pushed herself up to kiss him and he rolled over onto his back, pushing himself into a sitting position against the bed head. He put his hands on either side of her head and guided her to a kneeling position in front of him, her arse in the air and her head in front of his cock.

She stopped with her head two inches from his throbbing dick and took a good look at it. She loved his dick, it was dead straight, pointing directly at her face, the smooth head bulging at her, inviting her to suck it. She ran her finger from the base of his cock up the length watching it pulse at her touch, and then traced around the scar where he had been circumcised running just below the head. That was the only thing she would change about his cock, simply because she new he didn't like it.

She flicked her tongue out and licked around the head of his cock, savoring the smooth feel of it. She loved the taste of his dick and just wanted to make him cum as soon as she could, but she also wanted to tease him, and make sure he enjoyed it. He closed his eyes and threw his head back against the wall with a smile of satisfaction on his face as she slid her lips down his tool.

Catherine moved her head back up and slid her mouth off his cock, sliding her tongue up and down around his cock, running her tongue all over it before taking the head of his member in her mouth again. She could feel the veins running up his cock and could feel it swell and relax as she sucked on it.

She thought she heard a clicking sound and started moving her head up to look, but Ben's hands held her mouth fast to the end of his cock. He pushed her head slowly down and she took his dick further and further into her mouth again. She started sliding her mouth up and down on his cock and felt his body respond, showing how much he was enjoying it.

"I've got a surprise for you baby." He said softly as he watched his dick disappear and reappear in her mouth.

"Mmmhmmm?" she mumbled softly around his cock. She felt his grip tighten on her head and his cock swell in her mouth as two hands reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips wide. As she tried to pull her head back Ben held her still and she felt a cock slide into her from behind. Ben watched her face as it went in and saw panic flick across her face, and then pleasure as she felt the cock parting her soft pussy wide and settling into it's new home. She struggled to look behind her but held her head firmly on his dick and started pumping his hips, fucking her mouth slowly. She felt the cock in her pussy start to slide in and out of her.

She started to panic at the feeling of two cocks pumping her and Ben could see her distress written plainly on her face. "Just relax and enjoy it kitten." He whispered softly, "This is what you wanted remember."

He released her head enough for her to turn slightly and see Matt behind her, his hands holding her arse cheeks wide as he pumped his cock into her.

She began to relax as she remembered she had told him a few weeks earlier that she had always wanted to feel two cocks filling her at once and realized he'd set it all up for her.

She started to relax a bit more and found she really enjoyed being spit-roasted. She began to suck Ben's cock harder and faster, pumping away at him as she moaned from the feeling of another cock fucking her pussy. Ben's body started to rock and she felt his cock swell. "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby." He moaned to her.

She was desperate for his cum and started sucking harder as his cock swelled bigger and finally shot cum deep into her mouth. She moaned as having one dick fucking her while her man blew in her mouth pushed her into a shuddering orgasm.

As Catherine's body stopped shaking she could feel Matt's rhythm start to change and knew he wasn't far off blowing his load either. She pulled her mouth off her boyfriend's cock and span around to take his best mates dick in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around the head just as he grunted in satisfaction and unloaded his spoof between her waiting lips.

"Fuck that was awesome!" She purred as she fell to the bed, crawling over to Ben. "Thank you baby. And thank you Matt."

"Cheers mate." Ben said as Matt redressed.

"Anytime mate." He replied with a grin on his face as he ducked out the door.

"Well," Catherine said as she rolled over and started playing with Ben's now soft cock. "I think you deserve a reward after arranging that for me."

Ben's cock started to respond as her hand ran up it and he looked down at her. "What did you have in mind baby?"

She smiled at him and pushed him down, straddling him and stroking his rapidly hardening tool. "I'm not sure baby, can you think of anything I could do for you?"

Ben grabbed her by the hips and pushed her down until he had impaled her on his now fully erect cock. "I can think of something baby."

Catherine began to rock back and forth slowly on his cock, reaching one hand down to play with her clit as Ben's hands crept up her body to grab her tits.

"Fuck yeah baby." He moaned, "Ride my cock bitch." She started rubbing her clit harder, the dual sensation sending shivers through her body, and rocking faster as he played with her nipples, pinching them gently while he watched her tits bounce with her movements.

She felt her pussy start to clench and knew she was about to cum again. She moaned in pleasure as waves of orgasm washed over her and she collapsed on top of him, unable to hold herself up anymore. He gently lifted her hips up until she was kneeling above him, her head still down on his chest, and he started pumping her pussy hard and fast. She was still coming down from her second orgasm and feeling him hump her like this felt amazing. All too soon she felt his cock stiffen and felt his cum erupt inside her.

She collapsed on top of him and they fell asleep in each others arms, his cock still deep inside her pussy.