Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Wife surprises hubby with birthday treat.
11k words
4.4
150k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susie30
susie30
4 Followers

This is my first story attempt, it involves my husband's 30th birthday and my birthday surprise for him. I hope you enjoy it, almost as much has he did.

My husband Joe was rapidly approaching that milestone that was his 30th birthday and like most men, I suppose, at that age thought his libido was in for a change just because he was hitting the "Big 30". I actually wondered if he thought he would awaken on that morning thinking his cock would be shriveled up or something, the way he had been carrying on in the weeks & then days that led up to it. Our sex life would take on some changes, but nothing like he was imagining.

Let me you take some time to describe Joe and myself, Joe is just drop dead handsome, 6'1" tall, black headed with the sexiest moustache, all on a 200 pound frame of lean muscles. His work as a construction worker keeps him in tip-top shape. I, on the other hand, am what Joe calls his oriental delight, Amerasian, the by-product of a Okinawan mom and American Air Force sergeant. I stand just 5'2" and weigh in at 105 pounds. My parents met while dad was stationed at Kadena AFB and she worked at the base exchange. After some flak from the upper command, dad married mom and brought her home to the States after his hitch was up. I came along seven years later, the apple of her father's eye and nearly the spitting image of mom.

Joe awakened me, the monday before his birthday talking about how he figured that since he was turning thirty, our sex life was just about over. I smiled half sleepily and slide my hand down to take his cock, and waited has it lengthened to it's 7 inch splendor, the head slipping from it's foreskin. I kissed his lips and slid down his body before taking him into my mouth. I murmured between licks of his shaft that I didn't see where he had any reason for concern, his cock seemed to be in proper working order. He just moaned out a laugh and let me have my treat. I continued to pleasure him for a few more minutes till I felt his cock expand and his balls draw up in his scrotum, then I buried my nose in his pubic hairs while his cock sent the first blast of cum down my throat. I came seconds later with my clit afire with the fingers of my left hand.

After pushing Joe towards the shower, I got up and made his lunch and shipped him off to the plant for work. I decided while he was in the shower I would finally reveal a secret to him , that I hoped would make his thirtieth birthday something he would never forget. After I kissed him good-bye, I drifted back into time to four years earlier when my secret had all began. . .

Joe was up in Mount Storm, West Virginia working an outage and wasn't scheduled to be home for another three weeks. He had been gone for three weeks already. I was going crazy, it was late spring and I seemed to be in a state of continual horniness. Blame it on nature, I suppose, flowers blooming, birds singing, my hormones raging. My toys, while getting the job done, were leaving me lacking. What's a twenty- four year old woman to do when her mans gone?

It was a tuesday when I decided to go to the mall for some shopping to take my mind off, what seemed to be, my constant wet and wanting sex. I lightly did my make-up, pulled my black hair up into a loose bun and hit the road intent on spending some money and idling away some hours. After cruising several shops in the mall, I decided to take lunch at an Italian cafe located in the southern side of the mall. The cafe had a patio that allowed you to eat outdoors, safe in the shade from the glaring june sun. Thankfully, a cold front had moved through the night before and with it's rain and now northwestern breeze the temperature was a pleasant 81 degrees.

I had just placed my order for a slice of cheese pizza and salad when I noticed her walking onto the patio from the street entrance. I hadn't seen her since my high school days, Melissa, the older sister to my then best friend, Amanda. She strode across the patio coming right towards me, dressed to the nines in a wonderful green, her red mane falling to her shoulders while framing her perfect face. She arrived at my table, her 5'8" frame the picture of perfection. No wonder, she had been captain of the cheerleading squad back in high school, has well as the pitcher of the girl's softball team. She seemed as if she hadn't changed in the six years since I had seen her last.

"Susie, . . . is that you?", she asked with a smile.

"Mel, My God girl, it's been ages!"

I stood and we embraced in a hug. She smiled again and asked if she could join me at my table for lunch. We sat down and called for the waiter, Mel ordered a salad and an unsweetened tea. Soon we were lost in catching up on each other's lives. She told me she was working in the business office at the medical center just up the street and often came to the mall to browse and eat lunch. I told her about Joe and his line of work. She smiled when I mentioned that he was away for another three weeks.

"You poor baby, what do you without your man. I would go crazy being alone like that. "

"Well, I make do, I try to stay busy. At least, his work affords me the luxury of not having to work. ", I laughed.

"Hmmm and what about when you have an itch? How do you scratch it and with whom?", she said with another smile.

"Oh, aren't you a wicked one. . . let's just say I have an electric itch getter, shall we. ", to which we both laughed.

"I hear you, sweetheart, I own stock in duracell, myself!", Mel said with another smile.

It was a beautiful smile accented by soft red lips and pearly white teeth. Why was I taking note of her smile, Iwondered. Why did it seem to hold me captive. My eyes quickly glanced away but downward to the neckline of her dress where there was the hint of cleavage between her breasts. I hadn't had thoughts like these since high school when Amanda and I had developed our french kissing styles by practicing with each other. I suddenly felt that same sweet warmness now with Mel that I had with her sister some eight years earlier.

"How is Amanda doing these days?", I said in an attempt to regain some of my composure. Hoping that Mel hadn't noticed that I had been admiring her breasts. Maybe it was just that I was envious she was definitely in the C cup range, while I was lucky to have my little 32b's. Though, Joe had always told me he loved my "just a mouthful", I had always wished I had been blest with with bigger breasts.

"She's doing wonderful, married to a young doctor and living in a place south of Amarillo called Cotton, Texas. Amanda is also pregnant with her first child, a little niece, I hope. ", replied Mel with another smile.

"That's wonderful, you'll have to give me her number so I can call. "

The waiter interrupted us with the arrival of our lunch. We continued with small talk while we dined. Then ithappened, while taking a bite of my pizza, a string of cheese fell off and landed on my chin. Mel reached across the table and swiped it off with her finger. Did her finger linger? I wasn't sure, but what she did next left no doubt. Mel took her finger with the trace of cheese on it to her mouth and slowly sucked the cheese and oil off. I, involuntarily, let out a soft gasp.

"Mmmm, delicious and the cheese wasn't bad either!"

I just sat there with my mouth slightly open and watched as she gave me another one of her smiles. I was definitely picking up the signals Mel was emitting and I was starting to feel the dampness of arousal.

"Susie, Can I be totally honest with you?", Mel asked in a soft warm voice. "I'm bisexual and have been since my early high school days. Since recognizing you through the gateway on my way in here, I've wanted nothing but to make love to you. "

My mouth tried to move, but wasn't receiving any signals from my brain, I could only look on as Mel continued.

"Look, I know this must be quite a surprise, but I always like to be totally honest and forward when it comes to people I'm attracted to. I do know one thing, Joe is one hell of a lucky man to have a gorgeous lady like you to love. I also know from what you've said about him that you truly love him, as well. "

"I do. . . I do love him. ", I stammered back in reply.

"I'm not asking you to leave him or anything. I just have this attraction for you and sense that it's mutual. I wouldn't want to be the cause for hurting you or Joe. I'm just trying to honest with you. "

"I know you are. . . it's just that I haven't had feelings like I'm having since . . . "

"Since you were with Amanda?", Mel cut me off, " Do you think you actually went unnoticed, the two of you?"

"What, you knew. . . How?"

"Well, I would come in from a date on friday night when you were sleeping over, walk by Amanda's room and barely hear moans. It didn't take much to figure out what was going on. "

"Oh, sheesh. I had no idea we were making any noise. ", I said as my cheeks started to redden.

"Don't be embarrassed, Sweet, I would steal away to my room and take hours to fall asleep. I used to wake up so sore on saturday's. I always wished I had been in Amanda's room with the two of you. "

I could only sit there and stare, now with panties wet, just thinking back to those nights with Amanda. The softness of a lady's love heavy on my mind. Mel could see that I was, indeed, taken by the notion of maybe us getting together in some manner.

"Susie, I'm not in a relationship right now. I'm lonely, myself. Let me take you out tonight for dinner, We'll talk some more and see where this leads us. If nothing else it will allow us more time to catch up on each and our families. No pressure on you!"

I hesitated just briefly, " I would like that, Mel. "

"Great, Just jot down your address and number, let's say it's a date for seven. I need to get back to the hospital before they remember the boss isn't around. "

I slipped her my address and phone number as she stood to leave. I arose & we embraced in a soft hug, then she kissed my cheek. I felt like a pat of butter on a warm kitchen counter. I called for the waiter, caught the check and strolled back into the mall. I walked lazily across the mall and made my exit to the northern side.

The remainder of my afternoon was a whirlwind of emotions. After arriving back home, I tried to catch up on my soaps but Mel and our impending date had me on pins and needles. I was just settling in with Oprah when the phone rang. My heart skipped a beat when upon answering it, Joe was on the other end. He was calling to tell me he missed me, and the job was going well. Mainly, he said, that he had wanted to hear my voice before he went to the plant to start another long hot night. I was teary-eyed as I told him how much I loved him and missed him and Mr. Happy. He chuckled to that and said that Mr. Happy sent his regards and couldn't wait for his welcome home kiss. I told him to tell Mr. Happy to expect a deep, wet one. He then asked what I was planning to do in the next few days to keep myself occupied. I told him briefly about running into Melissa and that we were planning on going out on the town. He told me to have a good time and to be careful and that he would call me later in the week. Then he said he needed to run so he and his traveling partner could get a bite to eat before their shift started. We said our good-byes and he was off.

I sat there a few moments, the phone still in hand, till the phone started buzzing with that "want to make a call" message. Dropping it back into it's cradle, I began wondering if I were about to make a huge mistake. God, I loved Joe more than anything, but I was so lonely with him away. I knew I could never cheat on him with another man, had no desire to do so, but could I find some justification to do it with another woman?

I let those thoughts run through my mind for nearly two hours till I received another call, this one from Mel. She asked if we were still on for the night, I assured her we were. Then she asked for directions to my house and was relieved to find that I didn't live to far from the area where we had both grown up. She rang off and said she was looking forward to seeing me soon.

I made my way to the bathroom, stood in the tub, ran the water to a nice warm, shaved my legs, trimmed my bush and finished off with my underarms before sliding into the adjacent shower. The shower I ran hot and just stood there letting the water cascade down my body. I took the soap worked it into a nice lather and began running my hands over arms, then across to my breasts, nipples hardening to my soapy touch. I gave them both a nice pinch and then cupped my breasts, lifted them felt their lightness and wondered if Mel would like them as much as Joe claimed he did. Thoughts of Mel fluttered across my mind, as my hands slid farther down and over my mound. I was wet, fingers traced my vulva wanting to go inside, my left hand holding the soap washed the inside of my right thigh. My right hand parting my lips, sliding upwards to my clit. My index finger tracing small circles around it. The soap slipped from my left hand, hitting the bottom of the stall with a light thud, then with two fingers from my left hand I went deep inside my wetness. I felt the tide rising inside myself as the waves of orgasm crept ever closer to shore. I saw Mel, standing there, two fingers from my right hand worked my clit faster and the waves were there. My left hand pumping in and out , and as the waves crashed, buried my fingers deep. I shuddered as my mind was overtaken by a hot white light, I slumped back on the stall wall as spasms clamped my pussy tight against my fingers. I sat slumped in the corner of the stall as my orgasm ebbed, each spasm slightly less than the one before but just as sweet. Moments later, I arose, thinking if just the thoughts of Mel could give me such a cum, could I take the real thing. I giggled, washed myself off and set about to get ready for my date.

I had just finished dressing, after taking several trips in and out of my closet, when the doorbell rang. I hoped Mel liked peach, because I was decked out in it entirely, all but my pearl heels. My halter dress fit my small form well and highlighted, I hoped, my shoulders and neck. Underneath, if I decided to go that far, I wore a matching peach bra and panty set. I just love peach, I think it sets off my shoulder-blade length black hair. I found my heart racing and breath shallow as I made my way to the front door.

As I opened the front door, all my wind escaped me, not from nerves but from the vision that befronted me. Mel, who had looked absolute devine at lunch, stood there in a black georgette dress, her red hair up with just a couple of curly strands cascading down to frame her face at the temples. A gold chain brought my eyes to her neck and then down to where it hung just above her cleavage. I think my mouth was watering. She looked stunning. Mel stepped up to me and gave me a light kiss on the lips, it was soft and I was melting.

"Hello, love, you look so beautiful, I love that peach color on you. "

"Thank you, Mel, You look. . . so radiant, I didnt think you could look any better than lunch but. . . . wow!"

Mel let a small laugh and smiled, "What say we get this night started, I just hope I can keep the guys off my asian princess long enough to get through dinner. "

I felt myself blush at her comment, grabbing my handbag, we went out the door. I slid myself into her audi and couldn't wait for her to get us going, I couldn't believe how giddy, I was. I felt almost like it was my first date back in school. Mel had some soft jazz playing in the cd player and the rhythm had a calm, soothing effect on me. It wasn't long before we were on the southside of town and winding our way up the mountain. We pulled into the parking lot of Dugan's and were met by a valet, Mel handed him her keys, took my hand and led us through the door.

We were seated in the back corner of the resturant, where we dined lightly on caesar salads, white wine and cheese. While we were eating, we finished catching each other up what we had been doing since we had lost track of each other. Mel had gone off to Vanderbilt, gotten her degree in business admin. , before coming back to take her present job at the medical center. I had attended UAB, majoring in art, before dropping out in my second year. I told her I had no regrets about not completing my studies. I had met Joe soon after that, fallen in love and gotten married. Mel asked if I would like to go get a drink and listen to one of her friends combo's. I told her I would love to.

The jazz club was just over the mountain, and we were soon seated against a back wall at a cozy table for two, We both ordered white wine and sat back to enjoy the set that was just starting. It seems Mel had dated the clarinet player for a little while. The music was good and during the the third number, our waiter came over with another round of drinks for us and said they were from the two gentlemen sitting across the floor to our left. Mel accepted the glasses , raised one in a toast to the guys, to which they raised theirs, took a quick sip and set hers back on the table. With now two glasses of wine in me, I was feeling quite mellow and actually was unprepared for what happened next. With the men still looking on, Mel took my face between her hands, looked into my eyes and brought our lips together in a deep passionate kiss. I felt my lips part, as her tongue darted into my mouth searching for and finding my tongue. Our tongues dueled briefly, my pulse raced, it was heavenly. Then just as suddenly, it was over. Mel looked back over to the two gentlemen, blew them a kiss and winked.

"Well, I guess that should about quench any notions they may've had. "

"Mmmm, I suppose so. ", I said, has we both broke into a giggle.

Mel moved her chair closer to mine, asked if the kiss hadn't been premature and dropped her hand under the table to rest on my right thigh. I surprised myself bying so no, I had loved the kiss and her soft lips entwined with mine. We sat there in near silence for twenty minutes while the combo finished off their set. Mel's hand softly stroking my thigh.

"We need to go. ", I said finally, "before I change my mind about what I want to do. "

"What is it that you want to do?", Mel asked with a sexy smile.

"Make love to you, feel your softness next to me, caress you like you've been doing to me, it feels so good. ", I replied.

With that, Mel opened her purse, dropped some bills onto the table , took my hand and pulled me to my feet. We left the club hand in hand. At her car, I pulled back on Mel's hand stopping her, as she turned towards me, I pulled her face down towards mine. I brought my lips to hers, lips so soft, I kissed her lightly sucking her lower lip into my own. My juices were coating the walls of my pussy, I was so hot for her. Mel moaned into my mouth while my tongue twirled with hers, I almost came when she sucked hard onto my tongue. Our kiss broke, a small salvia rope dangling then breaking between us. I looked into her eyes. I saw desire for me, it was intoxicating.

"Let's get to my place, before we're attacking each other here on the street. ", rasped Mel.

"Wouldn't want my first night with a lady to end up with us being thrown in jail for lewd behavior, I suppose. ", I said as we both broke out in a laugh.

We made the short drive back over the mountain, with me sitting as close has the console would allow me to get. We held hands like long lost loves finally reunited. The drive, thankfully only took about about ten minutes. I was surprised to find out that Mel had bought one of the older homes off Altamont Drive. Her house was constructed in the early 1920s when this had been the upper class section of Birmingham. It had a circular drive that dropped down the slope to the two storied house.

susie30
susie30
4 Followers