Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David told me not to worry since, he was planning on fucking my shit all out of me, and that he knew how much I wanted to lick his cock clean. I told him that I did, on one condition. That as I cleaned my shit off his cock, I wanted him to cum in mouth, and then let me drink some of his piss directly from his cock. Right then I felt David's cock slide all the way into my ass and I focused on the feeling of extreme fullness in my ass. David's cock pushed aside whatever nuggets of shit that were in the way, and his thick cock kept burrowing deeper and deeper into my butt. As he thrust, the sensations in my ass became stronger and I realized I was screaming.

"Fuck my butt baby...Oh, I can feel your cock crushing all the shit inside my hole, making it all creamy. Do you love watching your dick get covered in streaks of my shit as it disappears between my luscious white butt-cheeks? ...Ahh...yes, fuck that ass, come on spank me baby, spank my cheeks as you ass fuck me..."

David started to slow down, I could tell that he was trying not to come. I was torn, I loved the feel of his cock in my ass, but I really did want to have him come in my mouth. After a few more minutes he stopped thrusting and left his cock buried in my butt. Realizing he couldn't hold off much longer, I pulled away, and turned to kneel down before him. He was a little shocked by my move. Up until now we had been talking about a lot of stuff, but I don't think he really thought that his picture perfect sister in-law would actually lick his shit covered cock clean.

As I leaned in to grab his cock, I was overwhelmed by the aroma. His cock smelled like sweat, piss, and my ass. Before I could think about it too much I grabbed his hard cock, and with my still lipstick covered lips I lovingly started to kiss the head. The mushroom head was dribbling pre-cum and was also streaked with some of my shit. As my lips brushed over the sensitive tip, I thrust my tongue out to lick up some of David's sticky pre-cum. The milky white strand extended out from his piss hole and tasted very salty. I started to get more into it and as I flattened my tongue I started to lick across his head and rub the rest of his cock along my cheek. His cock-head tasted a little metallic, and rank. Once again the odor and flavor of his cock were so alien that I found myself craving more. I looked into David's eyes as my tongue started to swirl over his bulbous cock head and the sheer nastiness of my acts sent a jolt to my pussy. Pretty soon I had half of David's dick in my mouth, and my mouth was full of this nasty mix of flavors, that had turned into a brownish mixture. As my mouth filled up a lot of my saliva was running over my chin and onto my tits. I started to rub the excess mixture into my breasts, and started swallowing the rest. David started to strain against my mouth, and then his hot cum filled my mouth. After I swallowed all of his stickly salty semen, he asked whether I still wanted to taste his piss.

"Come on baby, I already licked your nasty cock clean, I need something hot to wash it all down with. Don't you think I'm nasty enough? I want to feel your rank piss on my huge tits....yeah...that's it, make me a nasty yellow river....god, its so hot and wet...mmm...put your cock on my face baby, let me feel your hot piss splash all over my face."

As David's stream started to weaken, I took his still hard cock into my mouth, and let him fill it with his golden pee. I opened my mouth to show him how much his piss I had, and then I started drinking it all. The rank bitterness of his pee started to taste good, and as he looked at me I eagerly started lapping at his dribbling cock.

"Mmm...that tasted so good baby. I love being you nasty little piss slut."

12