Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Husband fulfills wife's fantasy.
975 words
4.11
86.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. It's my 24th birthday, and I have had some of the strangest things happen to me. The first thing was one of the girls I work with ( Mindy ) asked me if I wanted to go get lunch with her. I figured that it would be nice to get away from the office, so I said I would. During lunch she kept putting her hand on my thigh right next to my pussy. I had been having fantasy's about her, and always thought that it would be fun to try, but never had the guts to do anything about it. Especially since I am married. After lunch, she said that she would see me later, and that she hoped I had a good night tonight.

The next thing that happened, was I was in the bathroom, washing my hands when another coworker (Catherine) walked up to me, and started to fondle my breasts. I had, thought about her too. I wanted so much to do something about it. I just didn't know what. Then as she turned and walked out she also said that she hoped that I had a good night.

I left work without anything else happening. When I got home, I found my husband already home. He said that he had taken off from work early to be home with me. He then told me that he had planned a surprise for me after dinner. After everything that had happened today, I didn't know what to think.

We went to dinner, and talked about life, and what we wanted to do for summer vacation. Dinner was over before we even realized it. It had been fun. I was now a little excited, and nervous to find out what was going to happen next.

When we got home, my husband started to kiss me, and told me that he had been looking forward to taking my clothes off all day. He unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the floor. He slowly undid my bra, and threw it on the floor. Next he gently pulled down my panties, and threw them with my bra.

Before I knew what happened he had put a sleeping mask over my eyes, and I couldn't see anything. He then led me into the bedroom. He then helped me onto our bed. He had me lay down on my back. I could then feel him gently caressing my body, my shoulders, my breasts, my stomach, my thighs, my legs, my feet, his hands were warm and soft, they felt good against my skin.

While he was doing this, I felt something else. Someone was lightly touching my breasts. I couldn't tell what they were touching it with, it felt soft, it almost tickled. I also realized that someone else was playing with my hair. With all the people playing with me, I was soon wet. I had no idea what was to come next. My body was ready for anything. I wanted something so bad, but I didn't know what would happen. All of a sudden everyone stopped. I tried to listen to what they were doing, but I couldn't hear anything.

As I lay there trying to figure out what was to happen next someone started to suck on my nipple. I jumped, I didn't realize anyone was that close to my body. Then someone else started to suck on my other nipple. Having the two mouths sucking on my breast felt so wonderful, I tried to grab them just to touch them, but I couldn't someone was holding my hands so I couldn't touch them.

Soon the two mouths were wondering down my body licking their way down. When they reached my pussy they ignored it. They kept teasing my thighs, and licking continued down my leg. When they got to my ankles, they worked their way back up. This time they did not ignore my pussy, one started to lick their way up to my breasts again while the other stayed, and started to suck on my clit.

I felt someone climb over the top of me and stick. Their pussy in my face, I could smell it. Whoever it was, was turned on. I tried to lick them, they were within reach, so I slowly moved my tongue around. Soon she was grinding her pussy in my face. I went at her faster, making her match my pace. I was hoping to make her cum. I didn't have to wait long, I started to gently suck on her clit, and she came almost instantly.

With that my husband then entered me, or at least I figured it was my husband. He started going at it hard and fast. As he did, whoever had been down there earlier was still there licking and sucking my clit, I was going to cum soon. I could feel my body tensing. Soon a wave of pleasure washed over my body, and I felt as though it was never going to end.

When I had calmed down, I realized that someone was gently massaging my body. They were trying to get me to relax again. When they had me relaxed, they took off the sleeping mask, sure enough, my husband, Mindy, and Catherine were standing around me. All three naked, and all three giving me total pleasure. They just smiled at me, and Catherine came up to me and kissed me. After she broke the kiss, Mindy came up to me and kissed me.

We spent the rest of the night exploring each other. It was the most fantastic birthday that I have ever had. I spent the next few days thanking my husband for setting something so great up, and work has been more fun then ever.