Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was licking his balls with long slow strokes of my tongue and sucking them into my mouth in turn. I could hear him moaning and as my tongue began to trace a slow path up the length of his cock. I saw Emily crawl on top of him and position her hot cunt over his face. As his tongue began to work on her hot pussy, my tongue was working on his stiff cock. Looking up to see him feasting on her was making me nuts and I found myself sucking him harder and taking him deeper into my mouth and throat. I could tell that he was close to cumming again and I didn't want that yet so I slid my mouth off of his cock and moved up to get a better look at the two of them.

I could see from Emily's glazed eyes that she was on the edge herself so I leaned over and gently sucked her cherry nipple into my mouth. As I rolled the hard bud around my tongue I was amazed at how hot it was making me. When I felt Unky's finger sliding through my slit I shuddered with pleasure and as he plunged a finger into my pussy I started grinding on his hand. It was only a moment before both Emily and I were covering my Uncle in cum....she on his face and I on his hand.

Because Unky's view was blocked by the two of us, he had no idea that we were no longer the only people in the room until a voice, a very familiar voice, spoke from the doorway....

* * *

"Would someone please explain what the hell is going on here?" I heard a voice say from the doorway. The voice sounded very familiar. Wait a second. I know that voice. That's my wife, Cheryl. But she can't be here. She's halfway across the country.


"I am in for it now." I thought to myself as I tried to shove Emily off my face and sit up. I had to explain all this somehow – not that a man can explain much to his wife when he's caught with two naked women in his bed. It's even less likely he can explain how his fingers came to be up in his niece's pussy, but I thought I had to at least try.

I sat up. There was my wife in the doorway – but she was smiling. "What's the big idea of opening my presents to you when I'm not here?"

* * *

As Aunt Cheryl stood in the doorway smiling, Uncle Al was stuttering and sputtering and for a moment I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He shoved Emily off of him and onto her side on the bed and yanked his fingers out of my pussy so fast that the emptiness made me moan. "Oh Aunt Cheryl.....you scared poor Unky silly." I said as she walked into the room and over to the bed.

Aunt Cheryl sat on the bed beside Unky and started talking to him about how long she had noticed him lusting after hot, hard, young bodies. She was stroking his face and explaining to him that she had decided to give him just that for his birthday. She was saying more but her words were lost to me as I leaned over and kissed Emily softly on the lips. She and I had been shoved aside so quickly that we were still in desperate need of attention. I thought that perhaps we could entertain ourselves while Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Al talked.

I crawled on top of Emily in a 69 position and slid my tongue into her warm, wet slit. Her pussy was a sweet as honey and I saw why Unky had been eating her with such pleasure. From the corner of my eye I could see that poor Uncle Al was still in shock and Aunt Cheryl's voice was like a hum in the back of my mind. I wondered briefly what she was saying to him but my attention was soon focused again on the incredible body of my friend squirming under me. This was fun but I wanted Unky and I wanted him soon.


I sat up and looked over at my Aunt and Uncle. I asked if the party was over and Aunt Cheryl smiled at me as she stroked my hair back from my face. "No", she said, "the party is only beginning.".....

* * *


It took a lot of explaining, but Cheryl finally convinced me that this was her idea. Well, not entirely her idea, Jenna had thrown a little extra into it by becoming a present herself. (Apparently she was only supposed to have "delivered" Emily to me.) Cheryl said she wasn't too surprised to find Jenna had decided to join in. "She's been moony over you for years. I even caught her masturbating one time, years ago, with one of your sweaty T-shirts over her face."

About the time I finally was convinced that this was truly happening, Jenna sat up and asked if the party was over. When Cheryl assured her it was only beginning, Jenna rolled off Emily, where they'd apparently been deep in their own sex act, and slid into my arms. "My turn now, Unky." Jenna breathed. "I want you inside me."

I responded by rolling her onto her back and positioning my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I needed no guidance to find my way in. Jenna was so wet that I slid in easily. I was most of the way in when I felt my cock "bottom out" in her. She moaned and I felt her wet walls clamp down on my cock. She was tighter than any woman I've ever felt before. I started to move in and out of her in long slow strokes that she met with gusto. Every time I pushed in, Jenna would lift her hips to meet mine and her heels would dig into my hips, urging me to push deeper. I tried to give her what she wanted.

Everything else in the world was forgotten. Nothing else existed but Jenna and I on that bed at that moment. I had no awareness of my wife, of Emily, no consciousness of anything but making love to this girl that had filled so many of my dreams. All that mattered was doing what I realize I had wanted to do since Jenna developed into a woman: To take her in my bed and have her for my very own. I pounded into her like I was trying to make up for those lost years of fucking all at once. Jenna was moaning constantly, begging me to fuck her harder, faster, deeper; telling me how much she loved me, how much she'd always wanted this.

We were completely in tune. We changed positions without exchanging a word, without breaking our rhythm, without my ever pulling out of her. We been at it "doggy style" for a good long while when I finally could take no more. The pressure was building up in my balls now and I grunted to Jenna that I was going to cum. "Yes, Unky. Fill my pussy with your cum. Cum in me. Cum with me." Jenna moaned. I tensed. Pushing as deeply into her as I could, I blasted jet after jet of my seed into her tight wet depths, and we collapsed, panting, onto the bed. Jenna crawled into my arms, pressing her tiny sweaty body against mine and kissing me tenderly. "I love you, Uncle Al" she said.

Slowly, reality outside our embrace began to make itself known. The first thing I noticed was a low moan from across the room. Jenna must have heard it too, because she sat up when I did. What we saw was a sight I would have bet money I'd never see in my life. There was my prudish wife, naked, her legs thrown up over the arms of the chair she was in, with Emily greedily sucking on her pussy.

* * *

I really wasn't sure how Aunt Cheryl was going to react when she saw that I had decided to join in the birthday fun. I hoped that she would be OK with it but knew that this was an opportunity I couldn't let slip away. When Uncle Al's cock slid into my tight pussy at last it felt like coming home. I didn't think that it could ever live up to my fantasies, let alone surpass them but that is exactly what happened. I was still savoring the moment when I heard the moan and Uncle Al and I sat up together to see what was going one.

Stunned is the only way I can describe my reaction to what I saw and I could tell that Unky was in the same state. The sight was beautiful as well as startling. My Aunt Cheryl was completely naked and sitting on a chair with one leg draped over each arm. Her hands were massaging her very large tits as Emily, on her knees on the floor, was french kissing her pussy in a manner that made me drip to watch. I wanted a closer view so I pulled Unky with me over to where they were and got on my knees beside them. I sat mesmerized by the sight of Emily's tongue tracing slow lines across my Aunt's pussy and clit. When she closed her mouth over Aunt Cheryl's clit and gently sucked I thought that my Aunt was going to explode. I felt myself getting wetter also and realized that I had gotten so close to them that I could easily start sucking as well. I didn't want to disturb their rhythm though so I gave a quick kiss to Emily before I backed up.

I saw that Uncle Al had moved around behind Emily and as she made a meal of my Aunt's juicy pussy, he was feasting on hers. I decided that the birthday boy wasn't getting nearly enough attention and I crawled under Uncle Al so that I could suck his now semi-erect cock back to its full glory. As I took him into my mouth I could hear only the mixed moans and whimpers, slurps and sucking of hot sex and it was making me crazy too. I started to massage Unky's ass as I sucked his cock and I felt him jerk in my mouth when my finger came to rest on his puckered asshole. This was too interesting not to explore it further. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and moved behind him and began planting kisses all over his ass cheeks. I started to stroke his cock as my tongue slid down the crack of his ass and rolled slowly around his dark hole. I could feel his cock jerking in my hand and wondered if my Uncle Al was actually going to be able to cum again so soon.

* * *

This was unbelievable. I had already cum twice that evening and Jenna was trying to coax me to a third. I knew that if her slick tongue swirled around my rosebud a few more times I was going to squirt all over the carpet. At my age, the third orgasm of the evening isn't something to be wasted on the floor – not when there was Jenna to receive it – so I pulled away from the feast which was Emily's pussy and turned all my attention to my niece. Emily barely noticed. She merely replaced my tongue with her fingers and continued sucking on Cheryl's clit. Cheryl was oblivious. I turned around and kissed Jenna deeply, then told her to trade places with me.

As Jenna eagerly dived into Emily's dripping pussy, I knelt behind her. I worked two fingers into Jenna's wet pussy, then bent to lick at her asshole. I licked wetly and wildly at her dark rosebud, leaving as much saliva as I could as lubrication, then started working my already slick fingers into her back door. First one. She was tight, but soon relaxed enough to allow a second finger there. I worked both fingers in as deeply as I could, then slid them in and out. Then I slipped closer and dipped my rejuvenated cock in her slippery pussy. Pulling out, I began to work it into her anus, inch after inch. Having already cum twice I knew I could last and I planned to give my niece quite a buttfucking. After I had worked in and let her get used to the feel of it, I began long slow strokes.

I looked down and Jenna had completely stopped trying to lap at Emily's pussy, so I pulled her up to me and stood up – still wedged deeply in her ass – and carried her to the bed. We lay on our sides and then I really started reaming her little behind. The harder I screwed her, the harder she screwed back. Neither of us could get enough. Being inside Jenna was all that mattered. Finally after what felt like hours of wonderful sex, the sensations of her tight ass had become too much and I pumped the third load of cum that evening deep into Jenna's ass. We kissed as we caught our breath, but we didn't roll apart. I slowly drifted off to sleep, my slowly softening erection still clamped firmly by Jenna's tight sphincter. I slept until morning.

When I woke up in the morning Jenna and I were in pretty much the same position, though I had slipped out of her ass. I could feel Emily's soft tits pressed into my back. When I began to stir, Emily whispered to me that Cheryl had left to be back for the trial she was working on, but wanted me to know that she expected to continue the party when she got back for the weekend. I smiled. "I'm sure we'll still be going strong," I assured her.

12