Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Her brother breaks her in, like it or not.
2.3k words
3.96
180.2k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers

Julia Hamilton was eighteen years old today, and she was damn glad, too! As she turned to examine herself closer in the bathroom mirror that Friday, she smiled smugly at her reflection, imagining all the different possibilities open to her to celebrate this event.

At eighteen, Julia already had the ripe figure of a young woman, with firm, 34 B breasts, a toned, flat belly from long and arduous hours of dance class, and a firm, round ass shaped from those same activities. Though barely 5 feet tall, she had long, shapely legs and her body was strong and supple.

Aside from her extremely pleasing body, Julia was also blessed with a gorgeous, heart-breaker smile and exotic, almond-shaped green eyes. Additionally, the strange coupling of a white father and Asian mother had given her a dynamite face, with high cheekbones, flawless ivory skin, and jet black hair that fell past her waist in a smooth, silk-like curtain.

Julia was a beauty.

Unfortunately, she knew it, too. Julia was vain, spoiled, and sometimes downright mean. As striking as her looks but in an altogether different kind of way, Julia’s mouth was probably her most formidable weapon. Too bad she didn’t use the way it was intended, Kyle Hamilton thought, as he watched his sister preening.

Kyle’s dick was harder than a rock as he watched his sister through a small hole in the wall connecting their bathrooms. Absently, he stroked the hard shaft through his jeans and imagined her wicked little mouth giving him head. “Fucking bitch,” he mumbled, watching her turn to admire her bottom.

The sound of the phone ringing broke the silence, and Julia squealed and dashed from the bathroom. Probably one of her bubblegum friends, Kyle thought, grimly, feeling bitter and resentful as he padded back to his own room and threw himself on the bed. After a minute, he reached down and pulled off his jeans, allowing his cock to spring free. Eight inches of tough meat with no where to go because all it wanted was his fucking sister. To fuck his sister, specifically, he thought, smiling grimly.

As Kyle stroked himself, he began to examine this situation again, perhaps for the thousandth time. Julia had nice tits—but he’d seen bigger and better. She had a great ass—but all of his girlfriends had. She had a gorgeous face…but it was the fact she was such an impossible little bitch that drove him absolutely out of his damn head!

“I’m going to fuck your pussy…you’re going to beg for it, plead for my cock to ride your ass….I’m going to cum deep inside your wet cunt, and you’re going to fucking love it….” He whispered to himself. Cum exploded from his twitching cock and Kyle groaned at the pulling in his tight balls, imagining his sister’s pussy and the sound of her begging for it.

A plan was shaping up in his mind as he lay there, shaking. Today was her birthday, he absolutely had to give her a present….She had always had a thing for his best friend, Josh, although these days, Josh only had hard-ons for guys…but she didn’t know that…Josh would do this for him, if he would give to him up the ass like he liked it…no different than any other time, Kyle thought, remembering the feeling of plunging his cock in his friend’s hole and smiling.

He reached over and grabbed his cell phone and dialed Josh. The phone rang only once and Josh’s voice mail came on. “…Hey, out getting some…give me a heads up and I’ll ring you back.” Kyle smirked at the message and cleared his throat. “Hey…call me back, man…I’m calling about the rabbit and Alice in Wonderbra…I have a plan…”

When he hung up, he immediately started pulling on his hardening dick again. “Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday, Bitchy Julia, Happy Fuck you!”

Part 2

“It’s your birthday, baby, and I want to share it with you.” Jeff whined, kneading her round ass with his hands. Julia giggled and pushed his hands away, and he caught one pink nipple with his teeth, nibbling on the tender bud. She was sitting on his lap straddling him her blouse open to the waist, her panties long discarded and her freshly shaved pussy bare and soaking wet. But even the occasional finger in her horny twat did little to convince her to give up the goodies to Jeff, her date for the evening.

“No, no,” she teased, kissing him and licking his ear… “You know I’m saving myself for my future husband!”

“Well, now that you’re old enough to marry, I’ll marry you!” Jeff insisted, looking away and grimacing, squirming beneath her, his now painful cock desperate to be freed. “Come on, you’re making it hurt,” he complained.

“I’m making what hurt?” Julia asked with a laugh.

He gave her a disgusted look. “My dick, Jules.”

Julia laughed hysterically and rolled off of him, picking up her panties and cramming them in her purse. She smirked and got out of the car, stretching, enjoying the cool breeze on her naked breasts. Such a lovely day it had been, and still a virgin, she thought, smiling. Jeff had been so kind as to take her to her favorite restaurant, an expensive Italian place that probably set him back a couple hundred dollars. Julia laughed again, amused by the fact Jeff was still sitting in the car with his aching cock, still hoping she’d let him have his way with her. “When hell freezes over!” She said to herself, laughing out loud, remembering the feel of his tongue as he slid it in and out of her pussy earlier. “Mmmmmm.” She moaned, feeling herself get horny again. Damn, she needed to come!

Julia turned around and headed back to the car. Good old Jeff would eat her out again, she knew. Why not? He was a cute guy….

He was still sitting there, but his eyes were closed as he masturbated. His thick cock was clutched in his fist and he was moaning as he pumped his hand over it, rubbing his balls with his other hand. Julia almost changed her mind as she watched, but instead lowered her hand to her cunt and began to finger herself. He looked fucking hot as he sat there, clutching his unsatisfied dick! Julia moaned and imagined him taking her, fucking her like he was imagining her fucking him—

“Wow!” Julia’s eyes flew open and her cheeks flamed with embarrassment. She quickly withdrew her glistening fingers and pulled her blouse closed, her eyes widening with shock. Josh Abry, A senior at UT, was looking at her, his green eyes filled with laughter and his lips twisted in a smirk. Julia’s eyes flew to his crotch, part of him hoping he was aroused, and saw to her dismay that he did not have that tell-tell bulge that said he liked what he saw. She walked off towards the boardwalk, irritated when she turned to see he was following her.

Disappointment and humiliation filled her voice with resentment when she finally spoke. “What are you doing here?” She spat, glaring at him, looking very beautiful, and embarrassed, for once. Josh smiled. “I heard it was your birthday, and I wanted to come and give you a present.”

Julia looked at him and then smiled disdainfully. His arms were folded across his broad chest and his hands were empty. He wasn’t hard for her, either. Whatever. “I don’t know where you are keeping it, but it sure as hell isn’t on you.” She simpered.

“Maybe it would be if you sucked my dick.”

Julia hesitated. She had secretly lusted after Josh for five years, ever since she has a thirteen year-old kid with braces on her teeth and an ironing board for a chest. He had barely said a word to her, already out fucking around with the town sluts, and some whispered, a fag here and there. Josh was part of the reason she was still a virgin—she had always secretly hoped he would just-

“So what do you say? Going to suck my dick or what?”

Julia felt a wave of excitement run over her and she decided. Dropping to her knees, she reached up and undid his pants, eagerly pulling them down. When she saw it, she gasped—it must have been ten inches long, a beautiful prick, with a large, mushroom head and thick veins—and it was only half-hard!

“Do you like it?” Josh asked, his voice suddenly raw and filled with lust as he looked down at the beautiful girl who was staring at his hardening cock. He felt himself coming out of retirement as he watched her, beginning to rethink his preferences as her mouth closed over his prick.

Her murmur of ascent made him grab her hair, forcing his cock down her throat. She gagged and tried to pull away and he held her still, waiting until she relaxed and began to deep-throat him. “Yeah, that’s right…suck my cock like the pro you are…” He groaned. She tried to pull away but he held her head, and again she relaxed, blowing him with all the experience only a girl wanting to hold on to her cherry could have acquired.

“Get on your hands and knees.” Josh ordered, pushing her away a bit. She turned quickly, compliantly, baring her small, heart-shaped ass at him. Josh’s eyes widened as he gazed appreciatively at her sculpted lower back and the flaring hips. He was an ass man, all right, and she had the best looking ass, male or female—he had ever seen! “Julia, get ready for your birthday present!”

Without further warning, Joshua rammed his pulsing dick into her virgin ass, mercilessly burying himself into her core with a deep groan. She screamed beneath him, bucking like a prize stallion, trying to throw him off. “Stop it!” She shrieked, her voice filled with tears and stripped of her former lust. “You’re hurting me!”

“Stop my ass!” Josh laughed, then corrected himself with another laugh, “Stop your ass!” He thrust his gleeful cock in her, pumping furiously as she struggled to shake him off, her movements providing him with one of the wildest, sexiest rodeo rides ever. “Oh, yeah, baby, fight me!” Josh yelled, laughing and gasping at the same time, feeling the exquisite pleasure of her ass muscles locked around his hard dick.

“Got her ready for us?” A voice asked, breaking the silence. Josh looked up, irritated, and Julia let out a gasp and a cry. Her brother, Kyle, was standing there with some other guy she didn’t know, and Julia saw immediately that both men were sporting rock-hard cocks!

“No!” Julia screamed, horrified.

“Go get Jeff,” Kyle ordered, his blue eyes narrowing and a wicked smile on his lips. “Let him have a piece of her, too…she’s been teasing him long enough.”

Julia began to scream, her horror intensifying as she realized the extent of her situation. Not only was she being raped in the ass by someone she had hero-worshipped, here was her brother, with a hard dick, leading what looked like a gang-bang—and on her birthday!

Kyle unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock free, laughing at the look of misery on his sister’s face. He leaned over and slapped her cheeks lightly. “Just enjoy the ride, birthday girl.” He whispered, as Josh yanked her to her feet and he laid down in the sand beneath her. Josh wrapped his arm around her waist, still pumping her aching ass, positoning her directly over Kyle’s waiting dick. Julia struggled desperately, but then Josh dropped her forward, the impact of their combined weight causing her to fall directly on her brother’s cock. She screamed her anguish as her brother’s ruthless cock tore up her unused pussy and took her virginity once and for all.

“Woo-hoo!” Kyle yelled, laughing as he and Josh double penetrated Julia’s body. “This has got to be the world’s best ride!” He crowed, plunging his cock into her again and again. Josh’s relentless fucking was causing Julia to ride his cock fast and hard, and Kyle burst out laughing as he felt a new, smooth wetness in her cunt as he fucked her.

“She’s getting wet!” Kyle crowed, placing his hands around her waist and pulling her down on him, twisting her rigid nipples with his fingers. “You little slut!” He spat, looking up into her now lust-filled face.

Josh groaned and thrust viciously into her ass again, filling her tight hole with his come. He pulled out his softening cock and stepped aside to cheer Kyle on as Jeff approached his eyes wide with disbelief. “Go to it, man.” Kyle ordered, looking up at Jeff unrepentantly. “Fuck her in the ass!”

Julia couldn’t even protest—the other guy had popped his hard dick in her mouth and she was sucking him like he was the best thing since lollipops. Jeff buried his cock in her ass without hesitation, months and months of blue balls in his mind as he fucked her even harder than Josh had. Kyle felt his cock swell even more and then he felt something amazing—Julia’s pussy was beginning to contract around his cock, and pussy juice started squirting around his cock! She was coming on his prick! The knowledge made him groan and come deeply in her quivering quim. Her moan of pleasure caused the guy in her mouth to fill her throat with his juice, and Jeff succumbed to their rhythm as well, emptying his dick in her ass with a shrill cry.

“Happy birthday to you!” The boys all began to sang as they fucked her mouth, ass, and pussy. Julia cried as she came, her virginity no more.

If you liked my story, please take a minute to vote--it really only takes a moment! Also, check out my other stories!

ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers