Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjj1000
rjj1000
4 Followers

Finally, her lips touch yours. You are in shock now, barely moving to the slow beat of the music, frozen, only able to feel Marina's soft lips caressing you. Soon you feel your mouth opening, you are returning the kiss. You cannot believe you are finally kissing a woman, but the thought is interrupted by the feel of her hot tongue entering your mouth. The erotic sensation sends jolts of electricity straight to your clit and you feel yourself starting to drip uncontrollably now.

Marina begins to caress your breasts, slowly running her finger over your nipples, as her tongue moves inside your mouth. The alcohol combined with the intense pleasure is making you wild. You are kissing her passionately now, your arms around her, running up and down her back, squeezing her tightly. You can't stop yourself now and you reach down and run your hands over her sexy ass, which you can feel perfectly through her thin dress, using it to grind even harder into her.

You are about to move your hand up and start caressing her full breasts, when suddenly, your moment of ecstasy is shattered as the music abruptly shifts back to a fast beat. Marina pulls away, leaving your mouth burning where her lips just were and your wet pussy throbbing. You are completely out of breath. Marina smiles knowingly as she once again leads you off the dance floor.

"Would you like to go back to my place?" Marina shouts into your ear over the music.

Quickly you regain your senses and respond, "I can't."

She looks at you sympathetically, "It's OK, I understand. Let's get out of here."

Outside the club, you say sincerely, "I'm sorry Marina, but you know I can't do this."

"I know, don't worry about it. How about we share a cab and I will drop you off by the subway near my apartment? It's downtown so it's on your way."

Inside the cab you sit in silence for what seems like forever. Your mind is full of mixed emotions and thoughts of your boyfriend. You wish you had gone home alone. Eventually, Marina turns and looks at you, "You are so beautiful." You blush terribly at the sincere compliment and seconds later you feel her hand on your left thigh. It feels almost hot, your leg so sensitive to her touch. She squeezes a little and begins to move upward.

Insistently she guides her hand higher, sliding just under your skirt. You are paralyzed again, not able to move or speak, but trembling from the excitement. Marina senses this and moves closer to you. You can feel her bare thigh touching your leg as her hand continues to caress you.

She moves her mouth to your ear and whispers, "I'm going to unzip your skirt."

As you sit silently, she slowly slides the side zipper all the way up, freeing you.

You feel her hot breath on your ear, "Spread your legs for me."

She is not asking but commanding. Slowly you feel your legs parting and her hand moving higher. She lifts your skirt up all the way above your hips, giving her full access to your black thong and fishnets which are all that is left between her roaming hand and your now soaking wet pussy. Slowly her hand makes its way up your inner thigh, all the way to your hole. You feel two fingers softly stroking your opening through the thin black material. The little resistance you have remaining is vanishing quickly. She is making you so hot, you know you will do anything she wants. You close your eyes and let out a low moan as her finger moves higher and lightly presses on your clit through your panties.

She whispers to you again, "I want you Elena... I want every part of your body."

Her finger is pressing harder now, rubbing you with a nice steady rhythm. You feel it building.

Marina's wet tongue lightly presses into your ear, followed by her hot breath , "I want to lick your pussy."

"Do you want me to lick you Elena? Do you want to feel my tongue on your clit? Tell me."

Your only reply is the soft moans that you hear coming from your mouth and the slight rhythmic movement of your hips as they lightly grind into her hand. Suddenly you feel her hand moving upward. "Oh, is she trying to get inside my panties?" you wonder. Seconds later you feel hot flesh against your stomach as her hand delves in under your thong and stockings. Your clit is on fire now as you wait to feel her hand caress your bare pussy.

Her mouth is in your ear again, "Do you want me fuck you Elena?"

"Tell me. Do you? Do you want me to fuck you?"

You are surprised as you hear, "Yes" come softly out of your mouth.

"That's a good girl."

Marina slowly runs her finger down your wet slit. Your raw flesh is burning with desire as her finger moves lower, probing the entrance to your hole. You let out a low moan as her finger parts your lips and finds its way into your waiting pussy, easily sliding all the way in. Marina begins fucking you gently, then slowly increasing the pace. You can hear your juices making squishing sounds as she slides it in and out, faster and faster.

"Do you like that Elena?"

"Do you like my finger in your pussy?"

"Tell me Elena. Do you like it?"

"Yes", you moan quietly, almost a whisper, "Yes... yes... yes."

"I'm going to make you come now."

Marina takes her finger out of your soaking wet hole and finds your now hard and pulsing clit. She begins a slow steady rhythm, causing your breathing to quicken. You involuntarily put your arm around her, gripping her tightly, as you feel an orgasm building. Her finger is rubbing harder now, slick with your juices. You are getting closer... closer. You sense some movement, then feel her lips kissing you. Her tongue slips inside, again sending those wonderful sensations straight down to your clit. You are panting and moaning now while trying to kiss her back. The sensations are too much as you start to shake, your orgasm coming.

"Oh, oh...yes...yes," you moan as the first wave hits you. Your legs tighten and you feel your insides begin to spasm. Suddenly you feel a finger sliding inside, bringing your orgasm to new heights. "Please... Don't stop... Don't stop," you hear yourself begging. As you almost finish coming down from your release, you are startled by the sound of the cab driver,

"That will be $12.20 please."

You pull down your skirt in a panic while Marina quickly pays and then escorts you out of the cab.

"Well we're here. The subway is right across the street over there," Marina motions to you.

In your post-orgasm and alcohol induced stupor, you stare blankly at Marina as she leans in and kisses your cheek and whispers to you, "I hope you liked that."

As she pulls back she nonchalantly declares, "Well I guess this is good-bye. See you in class on Tuesday."

You stand there, still in complete shock, as you watch her walk away to her apartment. The cold wind running through your fishnets awakens you from your trance and you head for the subway and the long ride home.

End of Part I

Part II

Sunday, February 3rd

Lenka says: Good Evening Bobby says: Is that Sweet Le-ena or Evil Temptress? Lenka says: Evil Temptress Bobby says:  Bobby says: What are you doing at home on a Sunday night? Lenka says: I didn't go to my boyfriend's this weekend Bobby says: Oh ok, I won't ask Lenka says: So you want to hear what happened last night? Bobby says: Duh! Bobby says: I am trying to act casual here, but I have been DYING to hear from you Lenka says:  Lenka says: Well I think you are going to like it Bobby says: Uh oh!  Lenka says: Do you want details? Bobby says: Duh! Tell me everything! Bobby says: Please please please Lenka says: Well for Bobby I will Bobby says:    Bobby says: See I was right to make you my favorite Bobby says: Let's switch to AIM, I can't handle us getting interrupted by this shitty MSN Lenka says: Sure

Bob1000: Evil Temptress?? Elena: That's me Bob1000:  Elena: Just in case you were wondering I am sitting here in my usual night time outfit Elena: And I am home alone too Bob1000: I see Evil Temptress is being her usual self today Elena:  Elena: Are you ready? Bob1000: Yes please Elena: OK so we met on a corner near the club . . . Elena: And then she kissed me as I was getting close Bob1000: Holy shit Elena: It was wild with her fingers rubbing me and her mouth kissing me Elena: Then it happened right there in the cab Bob1000: Oh my God

Elena: It was amazing Bob Bob1000: I can imagine! Elena: Right after, we arrived at her place and we didn't say anything to each other Elena: She just said goodbye to me and then went up to her apartment Bob1000: Hmmmm... weird Elena: Yeah I thought so Elena: Well then I rode the subway home with a huge smile on my face Elena: THE END

Elena: Can you believe it? Bob1000: I am speechless right now. Bob1000: Shocked to the core Elena:  Bob1000: I see you weren't in control there Elena: I know!! Elena: But I loved it Bob1000: Obviously

Bob1000: Such a bad bad girl Elena: Yep that's me Bob1000: I'm sure glad Evil Temptress decided to come online tonight Elena: Me too Bob1000: Thanks for telling me everything Elena: Well I wanted to tell you Elena: I even wanted to call you that night when I got home, but it was too late Bob1000: Awwww

Bob1000: I have to say that is one of the hottest stories I have ever heard Elena:    Bob1000: I guess now you have a favorite wild sex story Elena: Yes I do! Bob1000: I knew it was just a matter of time

Bob1000: You know you told the story so well too, good use of details Elena:  Elena: I tried Bob1000: I am beyond turned on right now Bob1000: My friend here is throbbing Elena: I'm sure he is

Bob1000: Tell me how does your pussy feel? Is it wet now? Elena: Stop it Bob1000: It's just an innocent question Elena: I am not answering that Bob1000: OK Bob1000: I bet it is though Bob1000: I think you like making my dick hard Bob1000: Well do you? Bob1000: Hellooo?? Bob1000: Say "My pussy is wet now" Elena: I don't want to do this Bob

Bob1000: Do what? Bob1000: Harmlessly turn each other on? Elena: You know what I mean Elena: I told you before we can't do this Bob1000: Are you saying you don't want me to take out my dick and start stroking it? Bob1000: Because I already did Elena: Stop it Elena: or I'm going to log off

Bob1000: Sorry but it feels too good running my hand up and down my friend Bob1000: I'm stroking him nice and slow Bob1000: Hard to type though Bob1000: Oh... oh... oh... Bob1000: I think I better take my pants off, need to free him Bob1000: Oh yes, that is much better

Bob1000: Hellooo?? Bob1000: Evil Temptress?? Bob1000: I can see you are still online Bob1000: I bet you are rubbing your clit right now Bob1000: I wonder what you are thinking about there Bob1000: Marina licking your sweet pussy until you come again for her? Bob1000: Or are you picturing me slowly stroking my hard cock? Elena: Your hard cock

Bob1000: Oh really? So you are still here Elena: Do you want Elena to kiss it for you Bobby? Bob1000: Oh shit Bob1000: What are you doing? Elena: I'm putting your dick in my mouth Elena: Is that a problem? Bob1000: No Elena: I didn't think so

Elena: I'm kneeling in front of you, my lips wrapped around your friend Elena: I see he likes it Bob1000: He does Elena: I'm looking into your eyes as my hand slowly strokes it Elena: My other hand is caressing your chest Elena: I want you to come in my mouth Bobby Bob1000: OK stop it now! Bob1000: You are making me crazy

Elena: I want to feel your hot sperm hitting my tongue Bob1000: I haet youo Elena: No you don't, I think you mean you love me! Elena: And you are dying to shoot your come into my waiting mouth Bob1000: Oh myh Godf

Elena: Oh please Bobby do it in my mouth for me Elena: I want it soooo bad Elena: Let me taste you Bob1000: cannt typ now Bob1000: you are going ot maek me come sooon

Elena: Oh yeah give it to me Elena: Oooh, my lips can feel you throbbing Elena: You must be close Bob1000: I am Bob1000: Moaning loudly now Bob1000: Oh... yes... Elena: Are you picturing my face? Can you see how bad I want it? Bob1000: Oh fcuk

Elena: Tell me when you are coming Elena: I want to take it all Bob1000: Oh my God, I'm gonna come Elena: Yes Bobby come for me! Bob1000: Coming!!

Elena: Oh I feel it Elena: It's hitting my tongue Elena: Yammi Elena: That's what I wanted Bobby Elena: I'm licking my lips now Elena: Ummm you taste so good

Elena: Helloooo?? Elena: Bobby?? Elena: Say "I love the way Elena sucks my dick" Elena: Hmmmm

Elena: How about this then? Elena: Say "I want Elena to fuck me" Elena: Come on, say it, "I want Elena to fuck me" Elena: Now say it nice and slowly for me Bobby, "I want Elena to fuck me" Bob1000: I want Elena to fuck me Bob1000: I want Elena to fuck me Bob1000: I want Elena to FUCK ME!! Elena: Keep dreaming there Bobby!!! Elena: I see that got your attention though Elena: He he Bob1000: Hate hate hate

Elena: So you are still alive? Bob1000: Barely Bob1000: Fuck that was an incredible orgasm Elena: How do I look with your sperm on my lips and dripping down my chin? Bob1000: Stop it!! Bob1000: I can't take this anymore

Elena: Awwwww, poor Bobby Elena: What? You can dish it out, but you can't take it? Bob1000: Damn you are good Elena: I know Bob1000: OK, OK you win Elena: I told you that I am always the controller!! Bob1000: Jeez, I believe you now! Elena: 

Elena: You made me a bad bad girl Bob1000: Sorry but you know I like you bad Elena: Well this is the last time we are doing this Bob1000: Sure Evil Temptress Elena: I'm serious Bob1000: OK

Elena: Now I am going to go and take care of myself Bob1000: What? Elena: You know what Bob1000: I see Elena: Here is a little preview for you Elena: Ooooh, I am lightly rubbing my clit, feels heavenly Elena: Running my other hand under my tight tshirt and caressing my soft breasts Elena: They are begging to be licked Bob1000: Me me me me Elena: Uh oh, now I am putting my finger inside Elena: Oh yes, it's soooo wet for you Bobby Elena: I wish your friend was inside me right now Elena: OK that's your little preview Bob1000: You are killing me here

Elena: Hmmm... I think I might pull out my thigh highs and boots Elena: Take some pictures of me masturbating Bob1000: Fuck! Elena: Maybe some videos would be better? Elena: I bet you would like to see that Bob1000: Yes please Elena: Well you aren't going to see them Elena: Ever! Bob1000: Oh how I hate you Evil Temptress!!

Elena: This is your punishment for making me take control Bob1000: I'm so sorry Bob1000: Please forgive me Elena: Too late for that Elena: I'm going now, my clit is throbbing and needs some action Elena: Feel free to picture me on my bed with my finger in my wet pussy Elena: Moaning as I think about Marina and what we are going to do next Bob1000: You have no mercy do you? Elena: Nope Bob1000: Empathy? Elena: Nope

Bob1000: Well congratulations on your first time Elena: Thanks Bob1000: Seriously, are you going to see her again? Elena: I'm not telling you anymore about her Bob1000: Noooo!! Bob1000: Come on, this punishment does not fit the crime Elena: Poor Bobby Bob1000: Yes poor me

Elena: Maybe you will learn your lesson Bob1000: I promise I will Elena: I told you it is too late Bob1000: Please don't do this? Please? Bob1000: I'm imploring you!! Bob1000: Sweet Le-ena are you in there anywhere?? Elena: Nope she's not here!! Elena: OK I have to go, MY friend is begging for some attention Elena: Don't forget to picture me on my bed in boots and thigh highs Elena: Moaning Marina's name Bob1000: I hate you so very very much Elena: 

Elena: Good night Bobby Bob1000: Good night Evil Temptress Elena: Sweet dreams  Bob1000: You too Bob1000: Bye Elena: Bye

Wednesday, February 6th

Bob1000: Are you still mad at me? Bob1000: Hello?? Bob1000: Sweet Le-ena? Bob1000: Evil Temptress? Bob1000: Goddess? Bob1000: My Favorite? Bob1000: Beautiful? Bob1000: Best model in the whole world? Bob1000: Sexiest poser of all time? Bob1000: The girl that makes me smile like no other? Bob1000: I guess you are still mad at me    Bob1000: Kira?? Elena: I'm here Elena: I can't resist your sweet compliments Bob1000: 

Bob1000: Bobby feels bad about the other night Bob1000: And so does his friend Bob1000: Please forgive us Bob1000: Or we are going to cry!! Elena: Awwwww Elena: I'm not mad at you anymore Bobby Bob1000:       

Elena: I have news for you Bob1000: Yes? Elena: Saw Marina in class on Tuesday Bob1000: Oh!!! Was it awkward?? Elena: For me, hell yeah!! Elena: But didn't seem like it for her Elena: She had my usual seat saved Bob1000: Hmmmm Elena: Was being her usual friendly self Bob1000: So no mention of the dance club Elena: Nope Bob1000: YOU didn't bring it up?  Elena: You know my communication skills Bob1000: Of course

Elena: Well guess what? Bob1000: Tell me Elena: She invited me to go see the new Britney movie, Crossroads Bob1000: And what did you say? Elena: Sure Bob1000: Ooooh such a bad girl Elena: No, I will be good there Bob1000: Damn! I thought that you and I would go see that movie together Elena: Awwwww Elena: Well maybe we can go together too Elena: You know I love to watch movies twice! Bob1000: 

Bob1000: So tell me where is your head at with this whole Marina thing? Elena: I don't know Bob1000: Must be hard for you Elena: Yeah it is Elena: I think I have decided to just be friends Elena: And just enjoy the attraction and flirtation, but nothing more Bob1000: I see Elena: I feel pretty guilty about what's already happened Bob1000: I can imagine Elena: I'm going to stay away from drinking around her Elena: That didn't help my resistance that night Elena: Hey maybe I should you some of your immunity techniques? Bob1000: I don't think that is a good idea Bob1000: Haven't you noticed nothing I have tried works? Bob1000: I'm still basically a slave to Evil Temptress Elena: That's true Bob1000: Just think about your boyfriend and you will be fine Elena: Yeah, I'm fine Elena: I've made up my mind not to do anything else Bob1000: OK good for you

Bob1000: So when are you going to see Britney? Elena: Tomorrow night Bob1000: Oh Elena: There is good theater by her apartment so I am going to meet her there Bob1000: Uh oh, alone in her apartment? Elena: It's no big deal Bob1000: OK

Bob1000: Hey I really have to get going Elena:  Elena: How come lately you always have to go so soon after we start chatting Bob1000: Well I don't want to bore the reader Elena: What do you mean? Bob1000: Oh you will see soon enough Bob1000: Just forget about it Elena: Oh ok

Bob1000: Well have fun at the movies!! Elena: I will Bob1000: Keep your legs crossed this time!! Elena: Good idea, thanks Bob1000: Bye bye Elena: Bye bye

Thursday, February 7th

You find yourself ringing the doorbell to Marina's downtown apartment. You feel anxiety in your stomach as you hear her walking to the door.

As the door slowly opens, Marina greets you with a big smile,

"Elena, you made it!"

Just as you step forward, and shyly reply, "Yes I did," Marina reaches for you and plants a soft kiss on your quickly reddening cheek.

"Welcome to my apartment," she happily announces as she pulls her mouth away and guides you by the hand into her entryway.

After she helps you off with your coat, she steps back, looks you up and down approvingly, and exclaims, "You look great, as always."

You, of course, blush and softly respond, "Thanks."

You reach awkwardly for your boots, but Marina stops you, "Don't worry about that, you can keep them on in here, plus I like them on you. Well let me show you around."

While Marina takes you on a short tour of her 20th floor, small one bedroom apartment, you finally get a chance to take a good look at her. The short leather skirt, black of course and very tight, catches your attention first, but quickly you move your stare to her bare golden tanned legs. You can't take your eyes off of them as she walks gracefully ahead of you leading you into the next room. Your eyes follow the erotic movement of her thigh and calf muscles, which are accentuated by her sexy black high heels. You recall how soft and smooth her legs felt, back in the cab when you accidentally brushed your hand against them. The daydreaming is interrupted as you make your way to the kitchen, the last room on the tour,

rjj1000
rjj1000
4 Followers