Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjj1000
rjj1000
4 Followers

"Look what I have for us tonight," Marina says.

"Oh those look great," you excitedly reply as your eyes take in the assortment of chocolates she has laid out on a big platter. You see at least a dozen different types.

"I don't know if you can tell, but they are all different varieties of dark chocolate. Your favorite right?"

"Yes I love dark chocolate, but how did you know? I don't remember telling you that."

"Well, how else would I know?"

Between greedily eyeing the large quantity of chocolates, you also eye Marina's tight white top. The ultra thin satin-like material provides quite an alluring view of her perfect C-cup breasts and you can see just a hint of her nipples straining against her bra. You find yourself visualizing what her breasts look like underneath and you like what you see.

"Shall we?" Marina says as she points to the large platter.

"Sure."

Out in the living room, Marina sits down on your left virtually pinning you up against your end of the couch. You can't help but notice as her short skirt rides up her bare legs as she sits down. She makes no attempt to pull her skirt back down. Her tan thighs are almost completely bare in front of you, her skirt so high up that you expect to see her panties peaking out at any moment. Your resistance is already weakening.

"Here try this one," Marina playfully commands you, as she places a small piece gently into your mouth.

You nod approvingly, and reply, "That is so good."

"Do you like mint?"

"Sure do."

"Well I think you will like this one too."

This time her finger grazes your lower lip as she carefully places it inside. While the dark chocolate and mint flavor melt deliciously in your mouth, you stare spellbound as Marina slowly licks the bits of melted chocolate off her fingers. She is purposely lingering and slowly licking each one. As she gets to the last one, her forefinger, you see it disappear completely into her mouth. A trail of saliva appears as she slowly pulls it out while looking directly into your eyes.

Deciding to return the favor, you place a nice big piece into her waiting mouth. Her tongue finds the tip of your finger as you place it inside, sending a wave of pleasure through your body.

"Thank you, Elena," Marina says playfully. "This one is delicious. I see you got a bit on your finger there. Why don't you give it a taste?"

You seductively lick the tip of your finger, "Oh yes it is good." Slowly you take it all the way inside. You suck on it like you would a nice hard dick, using your lips and tongue, sending more waves down between your legs as Marina stares intently at you while licking her lips.

"I really want you to try this one," Marina says with lust in her eyes, but she places it instead in her mouth.

You sense what is coming and mentally prepare yourself. Slowly she moves toward you, her mouth parted ever so slightly. Your eyes close as you lean in, and feel her hot lips press up lightly against yours. Your mouth opens instinctively, as her tongue along with the chocolate, finds yours. You dreamily explore the depths of each other's mouths, as your entire world has become the erotic sensations Marina is triggering inside you. As the chocolate slowly disappears, the intensity of the kiss increases, but still her lips and tongue provide the only physical contact between you.

All your resistance is fading away into the arms of this gorgeous woman. Marina senses this and you feel her hand move behind your head and pull you tighter, kissing you more passionately. Soon after, you feel her hand take yours and place it on her bare thigh. She slowly guides your hand up and down her soft thighs, lingering on the inner part, which is unbelievably smooth.

Your hand begins to explore on its own, demanding more flesh. Reaching further up her soft legs you approach what you have been fantasizing about for the last two years. Tentatively your hand moves even higher, searching for Marina's panties and what lies in store for you underneath.

You gasp audibly as your hand comes into contact with some moist bare flesh. "She is not wearing any panties!" you exclaim to yourself. Marina breaks the kiss and moans softly as your finger glides up and down her wet slit. As you explore, you realize quickly that there is no hair anywhere. "She must be completely shaved. How sexy!" goes through your lust-clouded mind.

The fingers get bolder now as they discover their way around. You find her entrance and your finger slides right in, causing another moan to escape from Marina's mouth. You love the hot wet feeling on your finger, and the thought that you are making this beautiful woman wild for you excites you even further.

Kneeling down on the floor, you begin to kiss her velvety thighs. Immediately she raises her skirt above her hips and spreads her legs for you, giving you full access. She leans back on the couch as you begin placing soft wet openmouthed kisses all along her inner thighs, slowly heading higher. Your glasses are getting in the way, so you stop to remove them.

You are now about to experience your ultimate fantasy. Her completely bare pussy is just inches from your face. It is wet and slick with excitement and anticipation and you see can the glistening pink lips and her clit staring back at you. Your hands gently move her legs a little farther apart and you lower your head to kiss her. Waves of pleasure run through your body as your mouth and tongue make contact, and then begin slowly moving up and down the entire length of her slit.

The exotic flavor of her wetness is like nothing you have ever experienced. Her fragrant scent fills your lungs and you quickly become intoxicated by the smell and taste of her pussy. This spurs you on and you plunge your tongue deep into her hole over and over as far as it can go, lapping up the sweet juices that are dripping from her.

Marina cries out with pleasure, "Oh, Oh my God," as your tongue finds its way north to her swollen clit. As you continue to lick and suck, she continues to moan loudly and puts her hand on your head. Building up a nice steady rhythm on her clit, she begins to pant and moan faster. You want to make her come so bad. You add to her pleasure, sliding a finger carefully up inside her, which causes Marina to shout, "Yes... Yes... Oh yeah."

Her moans are making you wild and you are so turned on now you are like drunk. You start to really fuck her with your finger, while still licking her clit. Her juices are all over your face now, and you hear little liquid noises as you slide your finger in and out.

You can sense she is getting close now as you maintain a steady pace, tension building inside her, breathing becoming more and more ragged. "Oh... oh... oh," is all you hear from her and you look up and see that she is looking at you, watching every move you make. You know she is going to come soon.

"Oh, God, that feels so good," Marina whimpers as she writhes in pleasure against your tongue and finger.

"Yes... yes... Elena... Don't stop," she begs. You pick up a little more speed as your and her excitement increases. Her back is arched with pleasure and she begins to shake.

"Ahhhh!!! I'm coming!" Marina screams as her hips buck up to meet your tongue and fingers. Her pussy contracts and squeezes your finger as you try to keep your tongue on her clit. Your own pussy throbs uncontrollably as Marina comes in your mouth.

Her spasms and moaning begin to subside and you slow your pace down, slower, slower until you are completely motionless, your face pressed up against her and your finger still inside. You can feel her juices dripping from your face as she speaks to you in between her labored breathing,

"Oh Elena, that was the best. God that felt good. Come up here and kiss me."

You slide up to face her, and she tenderly kisses your lips tasting her own wetness. Her hands move to your back bringing you closer as you start to eagerly explore each other's mouths once again. Her taste is still in your mouth and your pussy is absolutely burning with desire after all the erotic feelings you have been experiencing. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Marina says, "I think it's your time to feel good now."

"Stand up for me," she commands you.

"You are so beautiful Elena. Now let me get you out of those clothes."

Slowly she undresses you, piece by piece, lightly caressing your body as each article of clothing is removed. When she gets to your fishnets she kneels in front of you and slowly lowers them down, her face only inches from your throbbing clit. When only your black bra and thong are left, she whispers to you, "I have been dying to see your breasts," and unclasps your bra.

"Wow!" is all she can say as your breasts come free.

"Oh look at that mole. I love it," Marina exclaims. "Let me kiss it for you."

Your eyes close as she places a tender kiss right on your sexy mole. Her tongue then begins caressing your entire breast and you feel her sliding your panties down, freeing you at last. You are so turned on that you can smell your scent. Her kisses head south past your stomach as her hands move down to caress your ass. Her hot breath is on your pussy now, but still she doesn't kiss you. You are waiting now, throbbing in anticipation, but instead of giving you her tongue, Marina stands up and takes your hand,

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Inside it is dimly lit. She leads you to the bed and says, "Lay down and relax and let me take care of everything."

Her big bed is soft and comfortable as you lay down on your back. Your eyes are fixated on her as she begins to undress at the edge of the bed. First she slides off her leather skirt. You can still see her wetness gleaming in the soft light. She then lifts her white top off so you can see her breasts straining inside her white bra. Finally they are set free, only a few feet from your face and they look as good as you have fantasized about for the last three weeks.

She comes to you now. Gently she moves on top of you, only letting her long hair and her breasts touch your body. Her soft breasts and hardening nipples are lightly caressing all parts of your body sending chills up and down your spine.

Your eyes close again so that you can concentrate on the new and wonderful feelings you are experiencing. You sense Marina's warm breath on your breasts. Soon you feel your nipple go into her mouth and her tongue caressing it. You whimper softly, "Oh." She spends long minutes squeezing your breasts into her mouth and dancing her tongue around your nipples.

She then moves up to your face and whispers in your ear, "I'm going to lick your pussy now, just like I told you I wanted to in the cab."

She starts kissing your stomach again and licks around your waist. Then moves lower and strokes the inside of your inner thighs with her fingertips and then her lips. The sensation of her long hair dragging across your body is adding to your excitement.

Your clit is begging to be touched, but still she teases you. You feel her hot wet lips move to the top of your hair and slowly move lower. She kisses you first on the left side of your pussy, then on the right, but not touching you where you are wet.

"Please," you beg softly, as you arch your hips up toward her tongue trying to find the contact you crave.

Finally you feel it. "Oooooh," you gasp as she lightly kisses your wetness. She pauses for a moment, then proceeds to tease you, licking you very lightly all over, but ignoring your poor clit. Next you feel her tongue sliding inside you, tasting your flowing juices, then retreating. As a replacement, a finger slips inside you, causing you to moan again, "Oh." Then another slides in. Slowly she begins fucking your unbelievably wet pussy with her two fingers.

Without missing a stroke, Marina moves her face up to yours and whispers in your ear again, "I love fucking you Elena. Do you want me to make you come now?"

"Yes," you reply between breaths that are coming quicker and quicker now.

"Then lick my fingers and taste yourself," Marina commands you as she brings her hand up your mouth. She shoves both slick fingers all the way inside your mouth and you suck them hard, forced to taste your own juices, which sends another jolt of pleasure straight down to your pussy.

"That's it. Suck them Elena."

"Now lay back and enjoy, because I am going to lick that clit of yours."

She moves back down, putting her head between your legs. Her tongue goes right for your clit, causing you to moan with excitement and already you can feel yourself getting close. You grab the sheets with both hands as you start to shake. When her fingers find their way back inside you, you are already on the verge. The feelings are too much for you, her tongue flicking rapidly over your burning clit, while she fucks your hole, sends you over the top.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," you shout as waves of intense pleasure flood your body. Through your convulsions Marina keeps her tongue on you and her fingers moving in and out, driving you crazy. The waves keep coming and coming and coming.

As your orgasm finally subsides you look down and see Marina smiling at you with a very satisfied look on her face. She lightly kisses your legs and stomach and makes her way up to your face. Her mouth is covered with your come, but you reach out to kiss her anyway. Her lips feel heavenly as you bask in the glow of your orgasm.

"I guess we aren't going to make it to see Britney," Marina jokes.

"Oh yeah," you reply.

"How about I bring the rest of those chocolates in here and we can feed them to each other?"

"Yes please," you respond with a huge smile on your face.

While laying there waiting for Marina to return, you think to yourself, "Am I dreaming?" As a test, you take your right hand and place a finger in your mouth. You lick it and Marina's intoxicating flavor immediately hits your tongue and you smile, "I guess not."

Friday, February 8th

Elena: Good morning Bob1000: I bet it is! Elena: Oh yeah!! Elena: I have some unbelievable news for you Bob1000: Oh really???

Bob1000: But before you tell me what happened last night I need you to come over Elena: Oh Bob1000: Can you get away from work for about an hour? Elena: For you, sure Bob1000: Awwww, I see Sweet Le-ena is here today Elena:  Bob1000: So just come over as soon as you can Elena: OK, actually I can go now, see you in 5 minutes Bob1000: Cool Elena: Bye Bob1000: Bye

"Hey, that was fast," I greet you happily as I open the door and let you in.

"You know me. So what is the emergency?" you ask with concern as you take off your coat and shoes.

"Well I think you better come sit on the couch with me... Do you want a water?"

"Nope."

"You know I had to ask anyway. Let's see before we get to the emergency, I have something for you."

"Oooh, what is it?" you ask eagerly.

"Remember awhile ago I told you that I had one last little birthday present for you?"

"Of course, I was wondering if you forgot," you reply sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah. Well I didn't forget and I have it for you now. Stay there on the couch and close your eyes."

You hear me head to the kitchen and slowly walk back. I sit down next to you and whisper in your ear, "Open your eyes now."

You look down on the coffee table and there is the exact same platter of dark chocolates that you had at Marina's last night. You are startled at first, and then I see your mind spinning as the events of the past three weeks flash before your eyes. Slowly it hits you, fishnets ... Britney... atheism...

"No?!" you shout as you turn to look at me. "You didn't did you?"

The smirk on my face gives you your answer and then I say tenderly, "Happy Birthday Elena."

The look on your face is priceless and I wish I had my camera ready.

"I can't believe this," you mutter to yourself with complete and utter shock in your voice.

"Are you OK?" I ask with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine... But... But... But how? How could you possibly have done this?" you stammer with a puzzled look.

"It's a secret. Well, I just hope you liked your present," I say with a huge grin on my face.

As the seconds tick by I watch your face slowly change as you make your way back to reality, a smile finally appearing. You move closer and put your arms around me, hugging me tightly. I hug you back and kiss you softly on your head as you bury your face in my shoulder. "Thank you so much Bob. That was the best gift anyone has ever given me," you whisper affectionately in my ear. Before you pull away you plant a soft lingering kiss on my cheek, which makes my heart melt.

"Awwwww, Sweet Le-ena finally gave me a kiss."

"Bobby deserves it. I still can't believe what you did."

I look into your eyes and with a devious look I say, "Well, just wait to you see what I have planned for you next year on your 22nd birthday."

The End

rjj1000
rjj1000
4 Followers