Birthday Surprise

Story Info
She surprises husband with fun at strip club & porn store.
2.2k words
4.35
89.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This weekend was my husbands' birthday. We've had a lot of bad news and rough times during the past few months and I felt he deserved an amazing weekend. I planned a little surprise get to together with some friends and we enjoyed some nice quality family time. He seemed to relax a bit and have some fun. But this was not at all what I really had in mind. What I wanted was to give him a fantasy shattering experience.

We have always had a fantastic sex life. I always tried anything he wanted and he would do the same. I know he's had fantasies about me with other women and other women joining us in bed. I would sometimes make up fantasies to describe to him while we were making love. I thought that was all I would be able to handle. I had absolutely no interest in being with another woman or in seeing him get off by another woman.

Well, our last anniversary broke that illusion! It was our 10th and I wanted it to be HOT and special and I wanted to create lingering memories. I surprised him by taking him to a strip club and surprised myself by how much I liked it. I liked it so much that I took him to a store where we looked at live girls together. I brought us to the VIP room and I got a lap dance while he watched. We went home and had amazing sex! Every night since then we have had amazing sex. This was just last weekend. Now I wanted to top that experience.

I thought about what I could do. The man was walking around sexually charged 24 hours a day now. I had to come up with something really good to blow his mind. I decided I definitely had to start with the same strip club we went to the last time.

I didn't tell him where we going and I saw the amusement enter his eyes as he saw the path I drove. He smiled and told me he had hoped this was what he would get for his birthday. I acted all innocent and teased him by turning into the driveway right before the club. I said, "I know you like the ribs here and I like the desserts so I thought this would be a good choice for your birthday dinner". He said, "I thought we were going next store for another lap dance".

I continued the tease by telling him that although I did enjoy it, it's not something that I want to become part of our regular routine. I told him I enjoy the fantasy of it much more. He looked disappointed, but took the news in stride. As always, he wants me to feel comfortable with everything.

We enjoyed our dinner and I steered the subject to anything but sex. Which should have clued him in because when we are alone we talk about sex a lot! I told him that I was getting sleepy and I wanted to go out and get some fresh air.

We went outside and I asked him if would mind taking a walk with me. We walked over to a wooded area and I leaned close against him and started caressing him. I reminded him of when we lived in Florida and we would take long walks in the parks. We would find a somewhat isolated spot and we would bring each other to orgasm. I stroked his cock just a bit and found he was getting aroused by the memories.

I started walking in the opposite direction and walked directly to the club. I saw him smile and smile even bigger when I took charge and chose our seats and ordered our drinks. This time I gave him singles and watched him enjoy the girls. Some would look over at me as they brushed their tits against his hands. I think he definitely liked that.

There was one girl who I thought was extremely hot. She had long brown hair and a very curvy body. She had nice round tits and I found myself thinking how much I would like to cup them in my hands. She was very sensual in her dancing. A lot of soft looks and teases. I like that. I figured if she was having such an effect on me, my husband must be loving her! Time for a surprise.

I ordered a lap dance from her and led my husband to the Champagne Room. I figured he must be thinking that I was going to get the dance again since that is what we have spent the past week talking about. So this time I directed the stripper to his lap. I hoped it wouldn't be too much of a disappointment having this hot girl naked and grinding on him while I watched. Just to be sure it wasn't, I hiked up my skirt, gave him a view of my pantyless pussy and began stroking myself. He was not disappointed.

After the dance, I took him to our car and I started driving to the same store we went to last week. Not much in variety yet, but I decided to give him small changes. I unzipped his pants and took out his cock. I stroked him during the entire 25 minute trip. When we stopped at lights, I would take him in my mouth and get him nice and worked up.

We went into the store and I asked him to look for a certain vibrator for me. While he did that, I went into the back and made some special arrangements. I went back out for him and brought him to a peep booth. He told me that he hoped Seika was here again. The window opened and I did not see her. I did, however, see another Asian girl. I know he likes them. This one had full, glossy lips and nice large tits. For what I had planned, I had been hoping for a girl with big tits.

We went into the VIP room and I gave the girl her tip. I told my husband, "This one's for me. You already had yours" and I took the girls hand and led her to me. She spread my legs and started her dance. It did not take her long to place her hands on me.

She rubbed my breasts through my shirt. I felt my pussy responding and I told my husband how good it felt. I placed my hands on top of hers and slowly guided them down my body. I let go and she caressed the top of my thighs and teased me for just a moment as she let her hands travel inside my thighs. Then she pulled away and turned around.

I glanced over at my husband just as her naked ass rubbed against my tits. I reached over and unzipped his pants. His cock was so hard and his underwear was wet from cum. I released his cock and wrapped my hand around it. I think he almost orgasmed right there. I kept my hand working on him and I turned my attention back to the stripper.

I placed my hand on her ass and felt her smooth cheeks. This turned me on and I needed to have more. I took my husbands' hand and placed it on his cock. I took both of my hands and placed them on her ass. I rubbed and spread her cheeks. I let my finger travel lightly inside her cheeks. I know my husband was loving this and admittedly so was I. I looked over at him and while watching him, I took my tongue and slowly licked her ass. Then I turned her around.

She started dancing very close to me and she pushed up my shirt. She kissed my nipples through my bra and I asked her, "Can you do that again without the bra?" She smiled and slipped my nipples out the bra. I was so nervous! I had never had a woman touch me before last week. I certainly had never asked a woman to do anything to me, but I knew this would drive my husband wild.

She let her fingers caress my breasts and nipples and then she leaned over and barely kissed them. It was such a tease and such a turn on. I thought, "Ok, if she barely touches me, then it's not really happening". That made me feel better and also a bit more adventurous. I could ask her to do things, which would excite my husband, and since she barely touched me, it wouldn't really be doing it.

So I said, "go lower". She let her hands and mouth travel down my body; her lips just grazing my skin. She stopped and kneeled down between my knees. She pushed up my skirt and gave a small laugh and smile when she found no panties. She let her lips graze up my thighs and started to move to the inside of my thighs. I looked over at my husband. He was so aroused!

I was thinking how glad I was to be able to do things to excite him like this when I got a huge surprise. The stripper was no longer lightly grazing her lips against me. All of a sudden I felt a strong lick along my pussy....and then another. Oh My God! Even though I had planned for it, I wasn't prepared to take this next leap. I was so shocked and nervous that I didn't even feel anything at first.

Then I felt her tongue slip inside of me. My first thought was that I had to stop. This was so wrong! I should not be in a porn store with a naked girl who is a complete stranger sticking her tongue in my pussy! But then I looked over at my husband again and I tried to relax. This was something we were sharing together and there is nothing wrong with pleasing each other and exciting one another.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths and started to focus on her tongue. It did feel good. I reached over and took my husbands' hand off of his cock and placed it on my breast. I wrapped my fingers around him and started to stroke. He leaned over and kissed me; sticking his tongue far down my throat. What an incredible feeling! His tongue in my mouth, his hand on my breast, my hand on his cock, and her mouth on my pussy.

Although I was enjoying this, I didn't want to waste our remaining time. I thought that I had come this far, I may as well take the next step. I removed all tongues and hands and had the stripper stand up. I reached over and took her tits in my hands. They felt soft and heavy.

I leaned over and (oh my god – I can't believe I am doing this) licked her nipples. MMMM. I do like that. Then I reached down and felt her pubic hair. I ran my fingers along her labia. This felt very weird, but very erotic. I took a breath and leaned over once again. I kissed her nipples.....I kissed her stomach... and I kissed her pubic hair.

I looked at my husband and saw such desire in his eyes that I had to keep going. I ran my tongue along the edge of her pussy and then I stuck it inside her. I licked for just a few moments and then I sat up and kissed my husband so that he could taste her on me. I reached over and caressed my hands along her body again. Our time was up.

I could not believe how excited I was. I practically ran out of the store. My husband started kissing me in the parking lot. I pushed him away. He seemed a bit confused by that, but I was about to make it up to him.

I got in the van and climbed into the back. I called him over to me and I got his cock out of his pants as fast as I could. I started sucking him immediately. I couldn't get enough of him. My hands were all over his body; anywhere I could find exposed flesh. He reached over and stuck a few fingers inside of me. I shivered and almost came.

I needed to feel his hard cock slam into me. I lay back and pulled him on top of me. He came inside me and I immediately started thrusting fast and hard against him. I couldn't wait...couldn't control myself, but I didn't want it to end either.

I slowed down a bit and enjoyed the feel of him inside me. We were touching each other and kissing each other and I don't think either one of us could wait one more second. I had such a powerful orgasm! Wave after wave of pleasure. Towards the end, I felt him get even harder (if that was possible) and he thrust fast and deep inside me. He tried to muffle his screams in my breasts as he came, but not to much avail.

We lay together for a few minutes and decided to go home and enjoy each other some more in the comfort of our bed. He drove home as I sat with his cum dripping out of me and planning what I would do to him when we got home.