Birthday Surprise

Story Info
She gets a surprise she'll never forget.
1.3k words
4.39
27.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling in the middle of a cold, empty room, I'm waiting. Master told me today was going to be special and a day I'd never forget. Of course, every day is like that since I met Him. He's everything I could ever ask for. Strong, smart, caring, sensitive, stern... I love Him so.

The room is large and white with only one window. There's nothing in it except for a blue mat, which I'm kneeling on, back straight, hands on my lap and looking straight forward. There is only one light hanging from the ceiling, but it's bright enough to illuminate the whole large room leaving no shadow anywhere.

A small tremble comes over me and I can feel my juices drip down my leg as my anticipation builds. Goose bumps cover my naked body from the chill in the air. I hear the door open behind me, but dare not turn around. Footsteps echo in the room. It's hard to tell just how many there are, but I know there is more than just one person.

Everything goes dark as a blindfold is placed around my eyes and a second tied around my mouth. I can hear the footsteps come around in front of me. I feel eyes staring at me. Looking me over. I never move.

Then, I am pushed back so hard my head slams into the mat. I feel like I'm going to pass out, but am quickly brought around by two fingers being shoved inside me. They're not gentle, but go in easy due to how wet I am. They drive into me hard and fast. Another hand pinches my nipples hard, twisting and pulling them. My gag catches my screams of pain and pleasure and muffles them.

A third finger is shoved inside me as the hand fucks me mercilessly. My body shakes with a small climax and the fingers leave my body. I'm then picked up and turned over so that I am on my hands and knees. My butt is met with a hard slap and I wince and squeal in pain. I can feel the heat as it turns red. Pain is shooting through me as I am spanked again and again.

A finger slides up my pussy once again, but only long enough to get it wet with my cum. It then starts to rub the area that has been forbidden for anyone to go. I shake my head wildly and moan my protests and my ass is met with another hard slap. My cheeks are then spread wide apart and I can feel the head of a cock press at my backdoor.

Then, without warning he slams into my tight hole. My scream muffled and tears start filling my eyes, he pounds into me over and over. It's not long before the pain subsides and only pleasure fills my head. My screams and sobs turn to moans as I begin to push myself onto this strangers cock.

I feel someone slide underneath me and a tongue start to flick my clit. That pushes me over the edge and I explode into an orgasm, dripping my cum on this other persons face, but he doesn't stop. He continues licking my nub and I feel fingers slide inside my cunt. The cock in my ass, the tongue on my clit and the finger in my pussy, all keeping pace with each other. It's too much for me to handle and my body is racked with another orgasm.

I can hear the man behind me begin to growl. He begins to thrust into me at a feverish pace and I can feel him shoot his hot seed deep inside my ass. He bends down and bites my shoulder and back as the last of his cum spurts out. He pulls out of me and I can feel his cum ooze out, dripping down my legs.

I hear him walk around in front of me. He removes the gag and my head is pushed down. I can feel the hard dick of the man under me press against my lips and know what I have to do.

I open my mouth and my head is forced down all the way until my chin is pressing against his stomach, his thick member blocking my air. My head is held there for a long moment before being pulled back up by my hair. I try to take a deep gasp, but am cut short as my head is forced down again. Over and over he does this as the man under me continues to tongue fuck me.

He begins thrusting his hips up, fucking my mouth. His grunts and heavy breathing tell me he's about to cum. As soon as I am ready to have my mouth filled, my head is pulled back so it's just above the tip. He shoots his load all over my face, neck and hair. I open my mouth and catch some, licking it off my lips, savoring the taste of him. My head is then forced back down and so I can lick him clean.

After a few minutes, my head is released and the man slides out from underneath me. Thinking it is over, I try to lie down and take in all that had just happened. It is then that I am picked up yet again and am held for a few seconds before being put back down. Only, I'm not on the mat, I'm on a person. Someone spreads my legs and I'm lowered, a cock sliding up my ass yet again. I'm then pushed back so I'm lying on top of him and can feel another cock being slid into my soaked pussy.

I feel like I'm being split in two as these two cocks fill my holes, fucking me, pounding into me. My moans and screams echo off the walls. I reach up and wrap my arms around the man on top of me, digging my nails in his back. The man under me reaches around and begins pinching and pulling my nipples.

My senses are on overload and I explode into my biggest orgasm yet. It seems to never end. My juices making squishy noises as the cock rams into me over and over. A hand grabs a handful of hair, turns my head to the side and my mouth is filled with yet another dick.

I'm full to the max with pricks and I know Master is somewhere watching. Watching his little slut take them all for Him and it excites me more knowing that. I cum again and again, my head spinning, my throat sore from all my screaming and moaning.

The first to fill me with his cum is the one in my ass. I can feel him fill me with his hot stickiness, some of it leaking out down my ass crack. The next is the one in my mouth. This time the cock stays in and fills my mouth with his cum and I swallow every bit of it.

After those two had finished, the one on top of me lifted me up so the one under me could move and then I'm back on the mat. I hear the door open and close as the two men leave. It's now just the two of us.

He lifts my legs to his shoulders and begins diving it home. Fucking me harder and harder. I can't believe how deep inside me he is. He begins to growl and moan louder and his thrusts become irregular. My body shakes as my last orgasm hits at the same time he lets loose his seed inside me. He pumps into me a couple more times before collapsing on top of me.

We lay there a long moment, holding each other, gasping for breath. Our bodies feel like they mold together. He then removes my blindfold. As my eyes adjust, I'm surprised to see Master, a big smile on His face. He leans down and kisses me. "Happy birthday, baby girl."