Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Uneventful birthday ends with welcomed surprise.
5.6k words
4.43
20.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"23, what a meaningless birthday," I chuckle to myself as I drive back from dinner. A few close friends had been kind enough to surprise me and kidnap me for dinner and drinks. Being that the big 2-3 fell on Mother's Day this year, it was especially surprising; I figured everyone would have plans.

"Good thing it's early," I whisper under my breath; they kept feeding me drink after drink. Not that I minded, of course -- it's nice to be waited on once a year! Unfortunately I can't help but feel a little empty, this being the first single birthday in years. The rest of this night is sure to be just slightly less eventful than years past, I think, as I push the key into the lock.

It almost turned out to be a night as unexpected as dinner was. I've met an amazing woman online, and we have been chatting, phoning, and emailing back and forth for many months. When she found out my birthday was a week away and on a Sunday, she joked about coming to visit, but after the joking we found that the idea had us both very excited. So plans were made, and we were both very excited. She wasn't very sure when she was going to be arriving, so I left a key in the plant just in case I was not home.

Unfortunately when Rachel realized it was Mother's Day, she had to cancel. I wasn't mad; how could I be? I was mad that I didn't get to see my mom today! But there was disappointment for us both; we had become close, and actually spending time together -- regardless of what happened -- would have been wonderful. We both hoped we could reschedule soon.

As I walk though the empty house, the dog jumps up to greet me. "Can't beat that enthusiasm," I say as I pick her up. I put down the dog, throw my jacket over a chair, and turn on the TV. "There must be some baseball or something on to pass the time," I think to myself. I walk to the kitchen and pour a glass of pinot noir for myself. I'm already tipsy; what's one more?

I flop down on the couch, and the dog jumps up next to me, of course making herself right at home. "Well, at least you're here," I say and give her some scratches. The O's are on, so I stay there, hoping for a good game. But by the 3rd inning they are already up 6-1, and I find that glass of wine mixed with everything else really kicking in. "All in all, it has been a pretty good birthday," I think. However, my mind keeps on wondering back to her, Rachel, and what this evening could have been. A smile cracks my lips as I gaze up at the TV, her picture and voice running through my head. Very relaxed, I close my eyes for a moment and picture her.

All of a sudden I hear a loud THUD upstairs, and I shoot up. The dog jumping off the couch, barking, assures me that I didn't imagine it. I look at the TV and see it's already the 7th inning, and I try to shake off the drowsiness and alcohol. I realize I have not been upstairs since I got home and wonder if someone has been here the whole time. I am now very nervous. My heart racing, I pick up the dog and take her to the garage, where I grab my 3-iron. I have no idea what I would actually do if someone is up there, but it feels good nonetheless.

I walk as quietly as I can to the stairs and begin to creep up. My heart is pounding so hard I'm sure if someone is up there they can hear it about to pop out of my chest. I peer into the guest room and office, and there is nobody there. I start to relax a little, but that still leaves my room. I slowly creep down the hall, and pause at the entrance to my room. The door is only half open. I listen and hear someone make a pondering "hmmmmm" noise.

Deciding what to steal, I think to myself. With the adrenaline pumping I don't even stop to think that an intruder would know I've been here, and so would not be making pondering sounds.

I take a deep breath and jump into the room, 3-iron at my side. "What are you doing in my house!" I yell, trying to sound intimidating. I'm facing the closet and see no one. I hear a chuckle behind me and whirl around. "Who the hell...." I choke on my own words.

"I catch the late flight just for you, and this is how you greet me?"

I stand there with a stupid look on my face, my jaw gaping. Fumbling for words I get out, "W-w-wa-what are you doing here?"

Rachel smiles back and turns towards me. "Well, if that's all you have to say, I can head back," she says, with her eyes purposely narrowed. "And if you don't mind, would you put that silly golf club down??" She laughs and walks towards me.

Still stunned I smile and laugh, leaning the club against the wall. I blush, "I'm so sorry Rachel. Let me start this over..." I walk over and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "It's so nice to finally get to meet each other in person." My heart still hasn't slowed yet.

"Likewise," she says and embraces me back.

Rachel is even more gorgeous in person; she has a beautiful, slender-but-curvy body, with full hips and breasts. Her beautiful brown eyes are gazing at me, with her brown mid-length hair flowing framing them. I break the embrace and step back; she has on a cute floral skirt that stops just above her knees, sandals, and a peach tank top with a white blazer over the top.

"You look gorgeous!" I compliment her. "But when did you get here? What happened to dinner with your mom?"

She smiles at me, "Relax. Slow down." I take a deep breath and smile back. "We had brunch instead of dinner, so I booked myself on the 4 o'clock flight. I was happy to see you didn't take the key out of the bush, or I would have been on the porch for quite a long time! I heard you come in and figured you were going to come upstairs, but it never happened. I finally went to take a peek and saw you sleeping, so I started thumping around trying to get you up."

"I'm so sorry," I say. "You should have just come down and got me up."

Rachel laughs. "No, I wanted to surprise you."

"Well you certainly did that -- best b-day surprise I have ever received! I can't thank you enough! But where are my manners? Let me show you around." I place a hand on the small of her back and lead her out of my bedroom.

After a quick tour of the place, we settle down outside on the deck. It's a beautiful May evening, just the right temperature with a light breeze and the smell of spring all around. I pour us each a glass of the Pinot I had opened earlier and bring the rest of the bottle out.

"I can't believe you're here!" I say as I sit down. "I couldn't have dreamed a better birthday surprise."

Rachel laughs and explains how it was just as much of a surprise for her. She found out late Saturday night that they were going to brunch instead of dinner. So she jumped on the computer and was pleasantly surprised that she could still get a flight. I offer to help for the expenses, but she politely declines. I figure I'll slip a few bills in her purse when she's not looking.

We talk nonstop, finishing the bottle. As we talk and laugh the sun gets lower and lower, and a chill starts too sweep though the air. I notice Rachel starts shivering lightly.

"Why don't we move this inside?" I say.

"That's a great idea," Rachel smiles back. "I actually have something for you upstairs. Why don't you take these glasses to the kitchen, and I'll be right back down."

I blush. "You didn't have to get me anything! This visit was more than I could ask for." She waves a hand at me as if to say, "Oh, stop it!"

We stand up, finish our glasses, and move towards the door. I take Rachel's from her and close the door behind us. "I'll tidy up and be waiting for you down here," I say as I watch her hips sway back and forth as she makes her way for the stairs.

I putter around the kitchen, giddy with excitement; I can't believe she actually made it! With so many emotions going through me time passes slowly, and I begin wondering if she is all right, but know I should just be patient. I pour a glass of water and take a sip, just as I set it down I hear a "oh shit..." just barely loud enough to hear.

"Is everything OK?" I yell up. A pause...

"Yeah, I think so..." she says. "I just knocked something off your dresser, mind coming and showing me where it was supposed to be?"

I laugh. "No problem." And make my way for the stairs.

As I walk up the stairs as innocently as you can imagine. Besides some teasing and flirting nothing had become overtly sexual through the evening so far. I walk into my room and look over to the dresser and mirror, expecting to see Rachel there, but only see my reflection looking back. I hear an "ahem" coming from the edge of the bed and turn my gaze to the foot of the bed. I smile creeps over my face.

Rachel is leaning on the edge, still in her peach tank top, but the blazer, skirt, and sandals are gone. Only her tank and matching peach bikini style panties remain.

"Picked it out just for you..." Rachel says seductively.

I take a step closer, and she stands up and meets me in the middle. Our bodies are inches apart, both our hearts beating loudly. Rachel reaches out and puts her arms around my neck, I slide mine around her waist, and our bodies are pulled together. We pause just before our lips touch...

"You don't know how long I have waited for this and how many times I have imagined it," Rachel whispers, her lips brushing against mine.

"I was imagining it just before I heard you upstairs," I whisper back.

Our arms pull tighter, and we kiss. The feeling of our lips locked together is more intense than any fantasy. The feeling of her lips, the ones I've fantasized about for so long, is so refreshing and exciting. The softness and wetness of her lips mingling with mine has my head spinning. First our lips gently press together and release, then the same thing again. As the bond and comfort grows, we pull each other tighter together.

Our lips part. As I tilt my head slightly, I feel her tongue extend and press against mine. My hands slide up her back, pulling her chest against mine. Because she has no bra on, I can feel her nipples starting to grow. As our kiss deepens, thoughts of her breasts in my hands fill my head. I lose track of time as we embrace, our tongues exploring. My hands slide back down her back and over her still-covered ass, but her full hips feel wonderful in my palms. Before I realize what is happening, though, she places her hands on my chest and pushes me back, stopping to give my earlobe a gentle nibble on the way.

She looks into my eyes, and the look in her eyes is the sexiest I have ever seen, a mix of lust and deviousness. She runs her tongue over her lips and looks up and down my body.

"I hope you like your present so far..." she grins. "There's much more to come, BUT this is MY present, and you have to do what I ask. Do you think you can do that?"

I narrow my eyes and look back at Rachel. This may be the first time we've met, but we have been friends for a long time now, and I have nothing but trust for her. A smile of curiousness and anticipation creeps across my face.

"Yes, I certainly can do that. Consider me at your will, lovely Miss Rachel."

"Good. That's what I hoped you would say," Rachel says as she runs her fingers over her chin and lips. "First, I want to you strip for me -- not a strip tease, but get naked as if your changing after a long day."

I step back and nod at her, smiling. "As you wish." I pull my navy blue polo up over my head and toss it to the side of the room. I undo my belt and let my shorts fall to my ankles; I kick them over by my discarded shirt with my already-bare feet. I stretch back standing in front of her in only my white t-shirt and boxers. I pull the t-shirt up over my head and toss it on the pile. Before I slide my boxers off, I look over at Rachel and see her eagerly looking me up and down. My half-hard cock is visible underneath my boxers. Smiling at her I push them to the floor and kick them aside, I put my hands on my hips and look back at her. My cock is dangling at half mast, waiting for the right time to stand up at full attention.

"Now," Rachel says, "I want you to go lie down on the bed. Brace yourself on a pillow against the headboard."

As I walk past, Rachel runs a hand down my side and hips that sends a shiver of anticipation through my whole body. I lie down and lean up against the headboard, facing her. She stands at the end of the bed and looks me over again.

"Now, until I say so, you have to keep your hands to your self, at your sides; you can't even touch yourself. No matter what, you have to resist the temptation, and you will be rewarded. You don't want the game to end early do you?"

"As you wish," I reply back and rest my hands with fists clenched at my side.

"Good," she replies back.

I watch as Rachel climbs onto the bed, inching towards me on her knees, her legs straddling mine. Excitement rushes though me as I watch this beautiful woman inch closer towards me, and I can feel the blood rushing to my cock. She stops just before she reaches my growing cock and rests back on my thighs, her moistening pussy sitting just beneath her sexy peach panties, resting just below my aching balls.

Without a word, she reaches out for my shoulders and runs her nails down my chest and stomach, running her fingers through short hairs on my chest, and then scratching back up. Rachel then runs her nails down my arms and over my hips, then back up my side lightly, pinching my nipples as she passes. I breathe heavily as I watch her sitting on top of me. She runs her palms down my chest to my pubic hair and stops.

"We seem to be enjoying, I take it," Rachel says as she looks down at my growing cock.

I watch Rachel as she reaches out with one hand and grabs the base of my shaft, now almost fully erect. She runs her fingers up and down the length of me, stroking gently, pausing to play with the head. Her other hand reaches between her legs, and I watch her stroke herself still on top of her peach panties. I'm sure her wetness must be starting to soak though.

She leans over my shaft and licks her palm that was gripping my cock, then leans over further just above the head of my cock and spits on the head, letting it ooze down the length of me. Then she does it again, making sure my cock is moist. She licks her palm again, then grips my fully erect penis. She slides her gripping hand upward along the length of my shaft, spreading her saliva evenly to make sure I'm nice and slick.

I watch as she slides back down and then begins rhythmically pumping up and down, all the way up, gripping my engorged purple head, then back to the base. Once she is sure I am fully engorged, Rachel twists her hand as she strokes up, then twists it back on the way down. The sensation is so amazing that I want to reach out for her, but I hold off, making sure to play by her rules. I slightly pump my hips with each of her stokes, but she just whispers, "Keep still, baby."

It is only now I notice that her other hand has slid underneath her panties and Rachel is massaging her wet pussy and clit. She gives me the most amazing hand job I have ever experienced. If ever she feels its getting a little too dry, she just leans over and spits on my head, lubing me up again. My eyes move from her working my shaft up and down to her hidden hand, and I see her fingers sliding back and forth underneath the peach fabric. I want to reach out and help, but I resist.

Rachel never once releases my cock. I can't remember the last time I've been this excited from a hand job, if ever. She momentarily pulls her other hand from her pussy and pulls her tank down under her breasts. I gaze at her erect nipples, wanting to take them in to my mouth, but again resist. Her hand moves back and starts working her wet slit and clit again, moaning lightly as she works my cock up and down.

Watching her facial expressions makes me even hotter. The light moans coming through her quickening breaths are almost too much to take. She never once speeds up or slows down, but just keeps continually stroking and twisting up and down on my cock.

"Mmm, Rachel, you're going to make me come in a second if you're not careful..."

"That's just what I want; don't you dare hold it back," she responds.

I had been trying to hold it back, waiting for what was next, but not any longer. I lean my head back and let out a low moan as I feel the orgasm about to sweep through my body. As I moan louder so does she, but Rachel never once stops working my shaft or her clit. I can't wait to see it, I think to myself. I hold back for as long as I can, but the orgasm overtakes me, sweeping through my body. Long hot spurts shoot up into the air as my cock contracts.

For the first time, Rachel releases my cock and quickly leans over, taking me into her mouth as my warm cum spurts out. She doesn't even use her hands, just bobs her head up and down, taking every last drop. She keeps sucking until my cock begins to soften, then slurps up the drops she missed when I first exploded.

"I can't believe I came like that," I say, as she licks the remaining bits.

"Just as I imagined it." Rachel smiles back. "And I trust you'll be ready soon. Your present has only begun."

I watch as Rachel pulls her tank top over her head and toss it aside. She stands up, looking down at me, and slides the matching bottoms down, kicking them into my face. I can smell her wet pussy on them, and I smile. I look up between her legs. Her lips are shaved bald, then her hair starts and seems to be almost heart-shaped. I can't tell if it's natural or if she did it herself, but it is extremely sexy. I look further up and see her breasts now free and looking down at me; they are beautiful, and I can't wait to hold them and run my tongue over their erect nipples.

"You're going to have to move now," Rachel says as she sits down on my chest.

Without another word, she slides herself up my chest to my chin. I can feel her juices sliding up my chest, and she stops with her wet lips just inches away. I take my hands and grab on to her ass, feeling how smooth and sexy it is. I look up to her eager face and flushed breasts, then extend my tongue and pull her towards my face.

I run my tongue from her opening up to her clit, then back down, tasting and loving every second. First I trace her outer labia, then her inner. As I slide back up her inner lips, I glide my tongue over her clit and lick in circles around it. I hear Rachel breathe deeply as I do. Her pussy is gorgeous, and I want all of it. I want to slide my fingers in and out, but I know that's not possible from here. So I slide my tongue down from her clit back to her opening and push inside.

I stretch my tongue as far as I can, trying to probe deeply into Rachel's body. I hear her moan as my face burrows between her legs. I grip her ass tightly and pull her even closer, making circles with my tongue as it probes her dripping-wet vagina. I begin sliding in and out, tongue-fucking her, spreading her cheeks as I do. As her breathing quickens and moans become louder and more frequent, I slide my tongue out and lick back up to her clit. Rachel gasps loudly as my tongue runs over it. I keep her ass gripped tightly as my tongue plays with her clit -- first circling and then lightly flicking back and forth over her. I take her into my lips and suck hard, and I feel Rachel's body flinch. I know she is getting close.

As I continue sucking and licking her clit, I can feel the sexual energy building inside of her. She pushes into my face as I hold her ass even tighter, her cheeks spread wide as my tongue enjoys everything about her pussy. Rachel's moans grow louder and louder. She leans back and braces herself with one arm as the other grabs my cock, which is beginning to show signs of life again. I continue working her clit. Rachel's moans now come loud and fast, and I feel her body twitch and shudder. She moans again as she grinds her hips into my face until the last of her orgasm has passed.

12