Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel flops down next to me, and we embrace, kissing again, this time slowly and passionately, tasting ourselves on each others lips. For a long time, there is content silence. Kissing and caressing, I fondle her breasts, taking each nipple into my mouth. She strokes my cock, slowly building up another erection. I run my hands through her beautiful heart-shaped hair and over her still-moist lips.

"I'm so glad you made it," I whisper as I gaze into Rachel's eyes. "After so long, I can't believe we are actually here like this. Thank you."

"No, thank you," she replies back. "So far you've blown even my favorite fantasies about us out of the water. No more games; I'm all yours."

We kiss again, holding each other close, my cock now fully engorged again in her hand. Without another word, she climbs back up on top of me. I watch as she takes my cock and places it between her legs, then gently settles down, letting me slide in. She settles herself in my lap, getting comfortable with my cock inside her, then starts rising up and down. My hands move from her hips, helping her rise up and down, then slide up her side to hold her breasts, caressing them together as she rocks her hips taking me in and out.

I watch her face, and her breasts bouncing up and down with each stroke. Then I gaze down and watch my cock slide in and out, disappearing deep into her pussy with each stroke. Neither of us is in any hurry. I watch as Rachel takes me inside of her and then grinds her ass against my hips with me deep inside of her. She slowly lets me back out, but her pussy feels like it is pulling me back inside. As much as I love watching my cock pump in and out of Rachel, I want to feel her body against mine. I reach around her back and pull her down on top of me.

She straddles me with our bodies pressed together, her breasts up against my chest. We kiss and caress as I pump, my hips pushing in and out. We kiss each other up and down the neck and nibble each other's ears, each whispering how gorgeous and sexy the other is. Rachel's juices drip down my balls as I push in and out. Starting to move quicker, I hold her tight; she has her arms wrapped around my neck, locking our lips together. The feeling of her breasts pressed against me rubbing back and forth makes me want to push harder and faster, and our pace quickens. As it does, our kiss releases. "I want you to fuck me from behind," she whispers.

Rachel rolls off of me and gets on all fours. I roll off the edge of the bed and stand up. She points her ass up at me, and I pull her to the edge of the bed. I take my cock and run it down her ass, then down over her pussy, circling my head over her clit, then move it back up over her pussy and ass. I take my cock and slap it against one of her cheeks, and she pushes her hips back into me. I move my cock back down to her warm slit and push myself inside.

Rachel moans as my first thrust pushes inside of her. I then begin stroking back and forth, faster than before. I run my fingers down her back and hold on to Rachel's waist; she pushes back with ever stroke, so I don't even need to pull her towards me. As I rock my cock in and out, Rachel begins pushing back faster and harder, and the sound of her ass slapping against my hips gets louder and louder. I feel her reach back and rub her clit as my cock slides effortlessly in and out of her gapping, dripping pussy, so I push harder and faster. The sound of her moans fills the room; they are almost nonstop now, always louder each time I thrust my cock inside.

I press my thumb against Rachel's ass and moisten it with juices from her pussy. I hear a barely audible "oh yeah...right there" between our moans. I push harder letting my thumb explore. I can feel her rubbing her clit furiously as I fuck her hard. I feel the walls of her pussy clench around my cock and her ass around my thumb and before I know it Rachel is coming again, even harder this time. As I feel her walls contracting around my cock, I slow down to a more rhythmic pace, letting here enjoy her second orgasm.

Rachel reaches back and moves my thumb out of the way as I slowly pump in and out. She rubs her ass.

"It is your birthday," she whispers. "I think you've earned my tight ass tonight. Just make sure I'm nice and wet."

I bend over and kiss her back, reaching around to fondle her breasts

I stand up and pull my cock, which is glistening-wet, out of her pussy. I rub my cock over her ass, spreading some of the juices. I lick two of my fingers and her asshole as I lightly spit-lube her up. First one finger, probing, loosening her ass up for me, then a second -- not too deep, just enough to make sure she is ready. I lick her ass and spit one last time, then stand up.

I take my cock and press the head against her ass, which brings a moan from Rachel, and after a little pressure my purple head pops in and disappears. When she is ready, I begin pushing my cock deeper into Rachel's ass. I'm still slick with her pussy juice, so I slide in easier than I expected, but still take my time. After the length of my shaft is buried in her ass, I pause and let Rachel adjust, then slowly pull the length of my erection back out.

Her ass is so tight, it grips my cock, almost like it wants to milk the cum right out. I begin thrusting in and out, slowly but powerfully, taking care to make sure Rachel is also enjoying the sensation. I feel her hand reach back to play with her pussy, at the same time reaching for my balls. With Rachel's ass tight around my cock and now her massaging my balls as well, I know I better make the most of it while I can. As her ass loosens up, I pump faster, making sure the full length of my cock slides in and out each time. I start moaning, softly at first but building louder and louder. As Rachel rubs her clit and plays with my balls, she begins moaning with me.

Before long I am once again pumping hard and fast, slapping against her cheeks. My balls are hitting her as well, so Rachel moves to focus on her clit. I begin moaning loudly as I fuck her ass harder and harder; I can feel that wave of warmth about to sweep over my body. "Oh god...I'm about to come again," I gasp out between breaths.

Rachel turns her head back quickly and looks at me. "Let it out, baby; I want to feel you come deep inside me."

I pump my cock back and forth while Rachel squeezes my balls and massages her clit; I pump in and out, trying to hold back my orgasm. But eventually my orgasm takes me over and my cum begins spurting out deep inside her ass, this stream not as powerful as the first but just as intense of an orgasm. I moan loudly and push in hard with each contraction of my cock. My cock slides in and out with ease as my erection weakens and my cum covers my cock. I look down and see some of my cum oozing out, but I continue pushing in and out until my erection is too weak to continue. I pull out and lie down on the bed, pulling Rachel down next to me.

We lie down on the bed, facing each other in an embrace, once of my legs between hers, pressed against her pussy. Her breasts, still with my fresh cum on them, are pressed against my chest. We hold each other, caressing and kissing. Neither of us needs to say a word as we fall asleep in each others arms.

I begin to awake to the sound of a dog barking. Shaking my head in confusion, I look up. I see the TV on, now tuned to the evening news. I look at the empty wine glass on the floor, and I feel a massive hard-on beneath my shorts. I hear the barking again and begin to realize that it was just a dream. I had never had such a vivid dream in my life; I could almost swear I smelled sex in the air. I finally bring myself to reality and realize that my dog is standing at the door, waiting to be let out. I get up and oblige.

I make my way up towards bed, still with my erection bulging, and stop off at the computer to check my email. To my surprise, I see an email from Rachel, which I eagerly open.

"I know I said it when we talked earlier, but once again, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it this weekend. I felt awful, but I hope we can make up for it in the next few weeks. I just wanted to say happy birthday one more time, and that I've been thinking about you. Sweet dreams, and can't wait to talk to you tomorrow."

Rachel

It's amazing how good its makes me feel to know that someone has been thinking about me. I lean back and smile, still unable to believe that my dream seemed that real. I decide to email Rachel back while it is all fresh in my head; hopefully she will find it as exhilarating as I did. I smile as I type away, my cock switching from hard to limp as I tell her the story. As I send it off and turn off the computer, I chuckle to myself about what an odd night this has been, and I think about how glad I am that I shared my dream with her. You just never know when a dream could turn into reality.

12