Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Tamara gives Darryl the ultimate birthday gift.
7k words
4.32
24.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tamara_Dane
Tamara_Dane
32 Followers

Darryl's birthday was still a few months away but Tamara had decided on the perfect plan, the perfect birthday gift for him. They had both requested that week off from work and had just received approval on their vacation time. Darryl assumed that they would simply spend the week at home enjoying having some extra time together. Tamara had other plans. She knew what she wanted for him and she knew how to make it happen.

Since Darryl and Tamara frequented the same sites, Tamara knew that if her plan was to succeed she would need the help of some friends whom she knew she could trust to keep her secret. She wanted to find a woman to join the two of them for some fun. However not any woman would do. The woman that Tamara sought would have to be a true submissive, and would have to understand that her purpose was to serve Tamara and Darryl. Her presence would add to their time, not detract from the intimacy that they shared. Tamara messaged three friends whom she knew might be able to recommend someone and who would also keep her surprise a secret. Within a week, all three friends sent her a message all saying the same thing, Angela would be an excellent choice, she will contact you shortly.

Sure enough, the next day, Angela sent a message to Tamara. "I am a bisexual submissive who is seeking a Mistress whom I can serve. Your friends suggested that I contact you to find out if you might be the Mistress that I need. At your request, I will submit detailed information and pictures of myself."

To say that Tamara's interest was piqued would be a gross understatement. She trusted her friends' recommendation and Angela's forthright but unassuming message showed definite potential. She decided to determine Angela's level of obedience with her reply. If she was the one whom Tamara sought, she would have to obey without question, without hesitation. As such, Tamara chose her reply carefully. "Angela, I am indeed interested in learning more about you and seeing more of you. I am seeking an online submissive, initially. However, ultimately, I am looking for someone to join my husband and me for one or more days during the week of his birthday. If I choose you to join us, you must obey unquestioningly. You will be used by both of us, and nothing will be off limits. You will be given a safe word that if you choose to use it, everything will cease but you will also leave immediately. After your time with us, that will be the extent of your contact with the two of us. I would continue to be your Mistress online and if your performance is satisfactory, you might one day be asked to join us again, but that is not guaranteed. If you are interested and willing to obey me without question and without hesitation, I demand two things. First, I want a description of you, physical, your past experiences, and your sexual interests. Second, send complete photos of yourself. These photos should include; a face picture, a clothed, full body picture, and full body, naked pictures. I want to see every part of you to determine if I believe that you will suit our needs and desires. This must all be done within 24 hours to prove your desire and willingness to obey."

Angela's responded within 12 hours, which pleased Tamara immensely. Angela was a petite blonde, barely 5' tall. She had long strawberry blonde hair, and big green eyes. Her body was nicely curved with beautiful, full breasts and a nicely rounded ass. When Tamara saw that particular picture, she grinned to herself thinking that she and Darryl would have a wonderful time enjoying that ass. The details of Angela's description were also of great interest. She was 35 years old, so younger than Tamara and Darryl but not too young. Angela had served one Mistress before for many years until that Mistress and her husband chose to start a family and a submissive no longer fit into their lifestyle. During those years, she had occasionally joined her Mistress and her husband to service their needs and desires. Angela did not have extensive experience with anal sex but was more than willing to service her Mistress in any way that her Mistress chose. Angela had contacted her previous Mistress and obtained permission to provide Tamara with the information to contact the previous Mistress for a referral.

Tamara decided that it would be valuable to talk to Angela's previous Mistress. So she emailed her and asked for any information she could provide about Angela's suitability to meet Tamara needs. Victoria, Angela's previous Mistress, provided a glowing report of Angela's service to her, as well as to her and her husband. She stated that Angela had thrived on being pushed to the edge of her limits and then beyond them. Angela had joined Victoria and her husband on several occasions, and always remembered that her place was as a toy to be enjoyed by her Mistress and to do as her Mistress instructed. Angela had also enjoyed being spanked; however, they had only used a paddle or hand to spank Angela and never a belt.

Upon Victoria's recommendation, as well as Angela's demonstrated eagerness to obey, Tamara felt confident that she had found the submissive that she wanted. Once Tamara communicated this fact to Angela, they began Angela's training. Tamara was delighted to find that Angela lived in a city that Tamara and Darryl had discussed visiting one day. This would provide an excellent ruse to take a trip to that city during their upcoming vacation. When Tamara expressed this fact to Angela, Angela did make one request; she would prefer to visit them at the hotel on any days that Tamara chose but to return to her own home at night as opposed to spending the night with Tamara and Darryl. This was the established practice when Victoria was Angela's Mistress maintain intimacy between the couple and boundaries with the submissive. As Tamara considered this fact, she quickly decided that she could understand and appreciate the benefit of such an arrangement and readily agreed. However, Angela would make herself available to Tamara during that entire time regardless of the fact that they might only use Angela once; Tamara wanted the option to use her every single day if she chose.

When Tamara told Darryl that she had planned as trip for their "birthday vacation", he was pleasantly surprised. He had assumed that they would spend a week at home, mainly in bed enjoying each other. However, the fact that Tamara had planned a trip to a city he had been eager to visit pleased him immensely. He knew that Tamara always sought ways to please him and this time she had succeeded in a major way.

Tamara continued her online training with Angela, demanding tasks that demonstrated Angela's unquestioning obedience. The timing of Angela's arrival was also precisely chosen. Tamara planned for just the right time to present Darryl's birthday surprise.

Finally the day arrived for their trip. Tamara chose her traveling outfit carefully. She knew how much Darryl enjoyed teasing and being teased while they were driving. As such, Tamara chose a black skirt which came a few inches above her knees, a low cut red blouse, red high heels, and a matching red lace bra and thong. Although she was sure that she would not be wearing the thong for very long and almost wondered why she bothered to wear it, except for the fact that she knew that Darryl enjoyed taking it off of her or telling her to take it off while he watched, enjoyed her eager obedience to his desires. Yes, Tamara was submissive to her Dom. But given the fact that she was not a true submissive, but rather a switch, submission was a gift which she chose to give to Darryl, a gift that he appreciated, and enjoyed, on a daily basis.

As they drove, Tamara and Darryl chatted, teased each other and laughed together. Road trips were always enjoyable for the two of them. Just as Tamara anticipated, they had only been on the road about an hour when Darryl's hand drifted further up her thigh and began to rub her pussy through the thong. "Baby, this thing has to go!" Darryl said pulling at the thong.

Tamara raised her skirt and began to lift her hips to remove the thong. Darryl stopped her. Tamara immediately removed her hands but left her skirt pulled up around her waist. "Good Girl. I will remove it. I need to taste you!!"

He pulled the truck off at the next rest area, parked in a secluded spot and released his and Tamara's seat belts. Darryl leaned over and kissed Tamara softly on the lips. Their kiss deepened quickly, as if they were attempting to devour each other. Next he turned Tamara to fact him in the seat, and hooked his thumbs on the sides of her thong and in one motion pulled them down and off of her legs tossing them in the back seat. "Won't be needing those again."

Darryl spread Tamara's legs and bent to inhale the scent of her aroused pussy. Looking up at her, silently commanding her to watch his movements, he slowly ran the tip of his tongue along the lips of her pussy. Tamara moaned with pleasure at this movement, almost closing her eyes in enjoyment, but knew that Darryl meant business with his silent command to watch him. Upon hearing Tamara's moan, Darryl looked up to ensure that she was still looking at him, watching him, and was pleased to see that her eyes were glued on him. He smiled to himself at her obedience and rewarded her by delving into her pussy with his tongue, leisurely licking her from her ass to her clit. He could tell by Tamara's breathing and the higher pitch of her moaning that she would cum soon. Darryl plunged his finger deep into her pussy and began to rub her g-spot. This caused Tamara's cries to become louder and higher pitched. "Tamara, cum for me Baby. Cum hard for me. I want you to cum and squirt all over my face. Now, cum now!!"

With those words, Tamara exploded. Her cries became so loud and high pitched that Darryl was thankful that the rest area was virtually deserted. "Darryl, oh god Baby, yes, yes YES!!!!"

Tamara's body began to tremble as she continued to cum. Then Darryl pressed in just the right spot, causing her to squirt all over his hand and mouth. Darryl eagerly lapped up her juices, moaning softly to himself in satisfaction at the way that Tamara's body responded to his touch and his command. When Tamara's body quit trembling and she finally calmed, Darryl moved up her body. "Mmmmm, Baby you taste so good. Here, have a taste."

Darryl placed his fingers in Tamara's mouth and she eagerly licked his fingers, enjoying the taste of her own juices from his fingers. When he was satisfied that Tamara had cleaned her cum from his fingers, Darryl kissed her passionately. "Now we need to get back on the road. You may lower your skirt a bit; I do not want other drivers looking at my pussy. But you definitely will not need to wear those panties any more. In fact, I may not want you to wear panties for the rest of our trip."

Tamara and Darryl fastened their seat belts, and resumed their drive. Periodically, Darryl would slide his hand up her skirt, play with her pussy and make her cum while they were driving. A couple of times, when there was no traffic around, Darryl told Tamara to raise her skirt up around her waist, play with her pussy and make herself cum for him. It was debatable as to which of them enjoyed this more. Tamara loved the feeling of Darryl's fingers in her pussy, making her cum, as well as putting on a show and making herself cum for him. However, Darryl equally enjoyed pleasuring Tamara and making her cum with his fingers and with his words, at his command.

Tamara had made the reservations and requested a suite with two queen sized beds. They checked into the hotel and went to their room. When Darryl saw the room, he chuckled. "Seems you planned wisely, Baby Girl. One bed for playing and one for sleeping. Now you know what I would like for my birthday, don't you?"

Tamara smiled at him and nodded. She knew exactly what Darryl wanted. Kissing him passionately, Tamara unbuttoned Darryl's shirt. Ending the kiss, she stepped away a bit and removed her shirt. Darryl turned her around, unfastened her bra and slid his hands under the cups of her bra to grasp her breasts. Tamara could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. She wriggled her ass grinding herself against him, enjoying hearing him moan as she did so. However, when Darryl began to growl and squeeze her tits tightly, she knew that it was time to do what she knew he wanted, to give him what he desired. Tamara stepped away and removed her skirt, leaving her standing before him wearing nothing but a pair of red high heels. Next she knelt in the floor at his feet. Darryl smiled down at her. "That's right Baby. You know exactly what I want. Well at least what I want first. You see, I plan to cum in your mouth, then, I plan to fuck your pretty little ass. You have cum many times already. Now it is my turn."

While Tamara knelt at his feet, Darryl quickly removed his clothes. Tamara opened her mouth when he offered her his hard cock, but kept her hands behind her back as she knew that this was often his preference, also knowing that is he wanted her to use her hands, that he would tell her to do so. Darryl pushed his hands into Tamara's hair, and began to thrust himself into her mouth. Tamara adjusted the angle of her head a bit to allow him access to her throat. She could hear his moan as satisfaction as his cock slid deep into her throat, holding it there enjoying the feeling of her tight throat squeezing his cock. Darryl continued to hold his cock deep in Tamara's throat until he saw her eyes begin to water. However, there was no panic on her face despite the fact that she could not breathe, as Tamara knew that he would pull back when he could tell that she needed to breathe. Darryl gripped Tamara's head holding her by her hair as he repeatedly thrust his cock in and out of her mouth and throat, fucking her face. "Oh Baby, your mouth feels so good on my cock. This is all I have been able to think about for the entire drive! Not gonna last long. Gonna cum deep in your throat. Take. My. Cum. Now."

As he said that, Darryl exploded and came deep in Tamara's throat. Pumping his hot cum down her throat, but withdrawing a little to place the last of his cum on her tongue, as he knew how much she enjoyed being able to taste his cum. Darryl watched in satisfaction as Tamara swallowed his cum and licked her lips to ensure that she did not miss a single drop. He reached down to help her stand and led her to the bed, motioning for her to kneel on the bed, giving her a pillow to place under her head. "Make yourself comfortable Baby while I prepare your ass for my cock."

Tamara knelt on the bed with her head on the pillow; her hands reaching back to spread her ass cheeks open as you knew Darryl liked for her to do. She thought she would go insane when she felt his tongue circling her asshole. That feeling got even stronger as he began licking her asshole with his tongue. However, when she felt his tongue push inside her asshole, Tamara cried out in pleasure. Before she could cum, though, Darryl removed his tongue and began pushing his finger into her ass. Tamara moaned at the feeling of his finger opening up her ass. These moans got louder as he pushed a second and then a third finger into her ass. "Oh fuck Baby I need your cock in my ass!!! Let me suck you to get you good and hard. Please!!!"

When Darryl showed Tamara that his cock was rock hard, she was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. She knew that Darryl loved her ass but for him to be rock hard again so fast was amazing. "No need, when I saw your ass swallowing my fingers my cock was rock hard instantly. Now be a good girl and hold your ass open for me. Keep your ass relaxed as I pull my fingers out because I do not intend to stop until my cock is as deep in your ass as it will go and my balls are pressed tight against your pussy. Are you ready for me Baby Girl? Does your ass want my cock deep in it?"

Tamara reached back again, holding her ass cheeks wide for Darryl. She moaned as his fingers slowly left her body, pushing back to try to keep them inside as long as possible. When she felt his cock press against her ass, Tamara pushed back again, only to find that Darryl anticipated this move and pulled back to prevent her from fucking herself on his cock. "Oh please Baby. I need your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass like you own it. Show me whose ass that is. Fuck it Baby, please fuck me. Stretch my tight ass wide with your big thick cock. I need it. I need you, need your cock. Please..."

Tamara's begging and pleading was like music to Darryl's ears. He moaned in satisfaction as he began to push his cock into Tamara's ass. True to his word, he did not pause, nor did he rush, he slowly and steadily pushed his cock deeper into Tamara's ass. She cried out at the mixture of the pleasure of being filled and the pain of her ass being stretched so much. Despite the fact that Darryl had three fingers buried in her ass, his cock was still thicker and stretched her ass so wide that toward the end, the pain became almost too much. However, Tamara knew from many, many, past experiences that this pain would quickly pass and change to pleasure, extremely intense pleasure.

Once Darryl was fully imbedded in Tamara's ass, he paused to allow her to adjust, to loosen up, and to get beyond the point of pain. Then as he felt her relax and heard her moan of pleasure, Darryl began to slowly withdraw from her ass. He stopped when just his head was still in her ass and began to slowly thrust back inside. When Tamara began to push back against him, begging for more, he began to pick up the pace, thrusting faster and harder into her ass. Knowing that the pain had vanished and also knowing that Tamara enjoyed that little taste of pain, Darryl drew back his hand and swatted her hard on the ass. The sound of Tamara's cry of pain and the red hand print on her ass make him smile knowing that he was about to place a matching print on her other ass cheek. Drawing back his other hand, he swatted her other ass cheek, eliciting another cry of pain and leaving another red handprint.

The pain from being slapped on the ass caused Tamara to push back against Darryl even harder, making his thrusts slam harder and deeper into her ass. Her cries of pleasure became louder and Darryl knew that Tamara would cum soon from the fucking that he was giving her ass. Darryl could feel his own orgasm begin to build and decided that he wanted to cum at the same time. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of Tamara's long dark hair. Using her hair to pull her head back, he began fucking her even harder. "I am about to cum. Cum for me my little slut. Cum with me. I am going to fill your ass with my cum. I want you to squeeze my cock with your ass as you cum, milk my cock with your ass."

As he said that Darryl brought his hand down on Tamara's ass, only this time he did not stop with one swat but continued to swat her on the ass, knowing that this would push her over the edge and cause her to cum right about the same time he did. Tamara cried out, "AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Fuckkkkk!! Yes, oh god Yes. Aieeeeeeeeeee!!"

When Darryl heard the high pitch of Tamara cumming, and her ass squeezing his cock tight as she did, it was the trigger he needed for his own orgasm. "Fuckk, Baby. Filling. Your. Ass. With. My. Cum. Yessss."

Once Darryl and Tamara finally finished cumming, they collapsed onto the bed exhausted and sated. As he kissed Tamara's neck, Darryl smiled to himself. "Man Baby, your mouth and then your ass. Wow I could not ask for anything better for my birthday. Although I do believe a shower is in order now. And that, I believe, is the only thing else I could ask for, a shower together."

Tamara smiled to herself, as they walked to the shower, knowing that tomorrow morning Darryl would get his real birthday surprise. Darryl's next comment surprised her a bit though as it fit perfectly in her plan. "If it is ok with you Baby, why don't we just snack a bit and head to bed? We will get up in the morning and go get breakfast. I do not know about you but after the drive and then fucking your mouth and your ass, I am rather tired."

Tamara_Dane
Tamara_Dane
32 Followers
12